The Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took the cock she already had in hand and moved it to her mouth. She was completely insatiable with all this cock around her. She had Bill's cock now poised to go into her mouth just as she was speared by Tom. These were the last two left and she wanted them to fill her simultaneously. She tilted her head way back so Bill could fuck her mouth just like Tom was going to fuck her pussy. The two of them are ultimate jokers and they teased Deanna until she was begging them both to fill her. Suddenly, she got her wish as both of them thrust forward impaling her from both ends. She was effectively spitted from both ends. Her moans of encouragement drove Bill wild, and her muscular and active pussy did the same for Tom. It was incredible as the two of them alternated from pounding her together, in together totally filling her, then pulling back together until she was almost empty, again and again. She must be getting tired because she hadn't driven Tom over the edge yet.

Then I went over to her and pinched both of her nipples hard. That did it. She screamed out and flooded Tom, driving him to orgasm. And the vibration of the scream, muffled by Bill's cock in her mouth, drove him over the top. She got her wish as both of them were cumming in her at the same time, one right after the other.

I hadn't noticed, yet the others had already left the kitchen. I heard water running in the bathroom and heard voices. I heard snippets, like "holy fuck, that was weird," "weird, that was incredible," "that was once in a life time" and other such comments.

The last two shuddered to their completion and with huge smiles made their way to the bathroom as well. I went over to Deanna and looked at her ravished body. There were some bite marks and hickeys around her breasts, and she was coated in perspiration and cum. I reached down to un-strap her from the table when I was grabbed hard and pulled into the most incredible bear hug she's ever given me. She kissed me deeply, sliding her tongue into my mouth to share all of the tastes in there.

When the kiss finally ended she said "I am yours forever, master. You can do anything you want, any time you want. You have given to me the most ultimate gift, a gift beyond accounting, a gift fit only for a goddess. You have given me my ultimate fantasy."

I kissed her one more time then continued to un-strap her from the table. She was so worn out she could not make her limbs move, could not even lift herself into a sitting position. I scooped her up into my arms and gently carried her into the master bedroom laying her down and covering her up.

"Sleep now, I'll see you in a few hours with dinner, and my own dessert." I said softly to her.

She was asleep before I had crossed the room. I softly closed the door and made my way back to the living room. Everyone was standing around, looking like they didn't know what to do or to say. I noticed that there was only a couple minutes left in the game, and our favorite team was winning.

I gestured to the TV, saying "it looks like we are winners all around. Just so you all know, you were all carefully chosen by Deanna and I. We wanted to include you in this once in a lifetime event because she finds all of you attractive, I like you all and most of all, we believe we can all trust in your judgment to keep this to yourselves. This did not happen. If word of it comes out, we both will deny it. We don't want to ruin anyone's relationships, including our own. Please take this for the gift it was, a gift to each of you and your gift to us."

At that moment our team made an exceptional pass, and a huge run. It immediately engrossed the six of us and we were yelling for them to go, run it in. And they did. Amidst all the cheering, I knew it would be okay. They would keep this to themselves. If asked they would proclaim this the best football party they'd ever been too, extol us as exceptional hosts, and would tell of the great game. And that's all.

After the game, we all parted as we always did, with loads of back slapping and hand shaking. George said the next party was at his house. Everyone looked at him intently and he immediately piped up that it would be to watch the game ONLY! We all laughed and parted as friends, perhaps a bit closer than before that game started, and friends none the less.

Whistling I started cleaning up the left over food. Carrying a huge load of bowls and detritus into the kitchen I saw the bonds still lying around the table. A drying pool of cum on the edge of the table and the floor, and in my minds eye I saw it all again. I smiled widely as I dragged a chair to the fridge. Climbing up I moved some boxes and removed my last gift to myself. I popped the tape out and went back into the living room. Pushing the tape into the VCR, I then rewound the tape. As I pushed play, I was wondering what she was doing when she was all alone in the kitchen...

12