That Special Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,233 Followers

After church, we talked about literature, and somehow the conversation came around to erotica. I wanted to ask her why she'd left that book for me to read, but chickened out. Nevertheless, we talked about some of the steamier novels that we'd read and how they affected us. For the next two nights, Monday and Tuesday, we talked about books. I was utterly fascinated by her knowledge of literature.

The next day, Wednesday, came up stormy. I mean, it rains virtually every afternoon in the high country, but this was a storm front that dropped a hard, steady rain on the area. So we were cut loose from work at noon. With the afternoon to kill, I decided to drop by the library to visit Maggie. Her face brightened when I walked through the door. We chatted for a while, then she motioned for me to follow her into the fiction section.

Where we were was hidden from the main part of the library, and the aisle as quite narrow. She pointed out a few books that she thought I'd like to read, from writers I'd never heard of, and pulled them from the shelf, but I wasn't paying attention. Being so close to the object of my desire had my head spinning, and I think she deliberately kept herself close to me, enjoying the closeness of our bodies.

Alas, the spell was broken as someone rang the bell to check out a children's book. I finally decided I'd better go and let her work, but before I did, she stopped me.

"Why don't we make plans to go out to dinner tonight, you know, kind of like a date," she said, with a twinkle in her eye. "I'll make reservations at the River Inn (referring to the city's finest restaurant)."

"Are you sure?" I said. "Didn't you say it was awfully expensive."

"Yeah, but I figure once isn't going to bust my budget," she answered.

Then she did something I didn't expect. She pulled me close and kissed me on the cheek, just a quick buss, then she pulled away and stared at me with a look that I'd never seen in a woman before then, but would soon learn was a look of desire.

My cock was a rampaging beast in my pants as I drove back to the house. I so wanted to get in my bedroom and jack off, but I resisted the urge. I spent the rest of the afternoon, reading and trying to take a nap. Finally I gave up, showered and dressed. I had brought one set of nice clothes and that's what I wore. I was so nervous, but I was almost ready when Maggie came in singing. I'd never heard her sing before and she had a beautiful voice. I told her so, and she blushed.

"Russ and I tried our hand with a rock band back in the Haight," she said. "We thought we were going to be the next Jefferson Airplane, but we really didn't have anybody who could play like they could, plus most of us were more interested in getting high than in rehearsing and performing."

When Maggie came out of her bedroom dressed and ready to go, I was stunned. She had put on makeup and donned a long, snug-fitting dress with a scoop neck that revealed a healthy amount of her bountiful cleavage. The effect was topped off by a pearl necklace that I learned was real. As we drove to the restaurant, I was in a daze, but managed with difficulty to keep my nerves in check. Truth was, I was beginning to worry about what might happen if we did end up in a sexual situation. I could envision myself failing once again, and risking the scorn of this beautiful, experienced woman that I wanted so badly.

I needn't have worried. With the help of a couple of glasses of wine and a steak cooked perfectly, I managed to relax. We talked about our lives, especially mine, as in what I wanted to do when I got back to Texas. When we got back to the house, the rain had stopped, giving everything a fresh smell, so we decided to change clothes and sit on the porch for awhile. This time, there was no hesitation, we sat down next to each other on the swing.

I had slipped on a pair of jeans and my tennis shoes and a sweat shirt, while Maggie had put on an old button-down dress and a sweater. As soon as we sat down, our thighs touched and the feeling was electric. I noticed she was staring into space, so I spoke up.

"Penny for your thoughts," I said softly.

"I was just thinking about how long it's been since..." she started.

"Since you had a man?" I said. She looked at me and in that moment, we knew our time had come. I wrapped my arms around her shoulders, leaned in towards her, and at the same moment, she drew me to her. Our kiss was tentative at first, like we still weren't sure about what we were going to do. But the longer it went, the more the passion began to build. Our tongues met and battled furiously, and I unconsciously ran my left hand up the inside of her thigh, to her crotch, and was astounded to discover that Maggie wasn't wearing panties and that she was dripping wet between her legs. I heard her breath quicken as my clumsy fingers found her sex.

I slid my fingers up her slit for a few seconds before we broke our kiss and looked at each other. Our hearts were pounding in our chests, and we were both heaving from the intensity.

"I shouldn't," she whispered. "You're supposed to be my charge. But, God, it's been so long."

"I want you, Maggie," I said simply.

"Oh, Robbie," she said softly, as we fell together again in a hot embrace, and this time we really let ourselves go. I squeezed her braless breasts and ran my hand up her thighs, while her hand was kneading my throbbing hard cock through my jeans.

But it wasn't going to be that easy. I could feel all the doubts and insecurities boiling to the surface as we kissed and pawed at each other. And when we broke apart this time, she could sense the change in my mood.

"What's the matter?" she said. I was nearly in tears.

"Oh, I'm just so stupid," I said. "I know what's going to happen. You're so beautiful and sexy and experienced, and I'm just a loser when it comes to women. If we try to make love, it'll be just like all the other times. I love you and I want you so badly, I can't stand it, and..."

"Shhhhhhhhh," Maggie said soothingly as she softly stroked my forehead. "I want you too, baby, but you don't have to worry about performing for me. This isn't some kind of laboratory where you get graded on how you do. This is two people who want each other, and need each other. Relax, and let me show you how a woman, a real woman, likes to be loved. Come on, let's go inside."

I let her lead me into the house, and into her bedroom. I sat on the bed and kicked my shoes off, while she walked around the room lighting votive candles that were scattered about the room, then she turned the overhead light off. The room was bathed in a subtle, flickering glow that immediately soothed my senses. I stared as Maggie took off her sweater and draped it over a chair. I drank in the sight of her in the sleeveless dress, her tits swaying. As she walked slowly over to the bed, she pulled the barettes out of her hair and shook it loose to fall about her naked shoulders.

When she reached the bed, she held out her hands for me to stand up, and when I did we embraced, hotly. As we kissed passionately, I slowly unbuttoned her dress, until it was open to her waist. Then I reached inside and got my first feel of her glorious mammaries. The pink nipples were stiff as pebbles, and I rolled them in my fingers as I lightly squeezed her tits.

As I filled my hands with her tits, she pulled my sweatshirt and t-shirt off and ran her fingers lightly through my paltry chest hair, circling my BB-stiff nipples like I was hers. Almost simultaneously, our hands finished unbuttoning and pulling off the rest of our clothes. My cock was painfully hard as she softly stroked it, our mouths straining at each other. Then we both pulled back and got our first really good look at each other's nakedness.

I'm sure the cockhounds at my high school wouldn't have liked Maggie's body much, but it was heavenly to me. Her long red hair cascaded over her shoulders and framed her round, fat tits. Her butt was a little meaty, but solid, and her legs were tapered and taut. I thought she was a goddess.

And apparently, she liked what she saw of me. I was only an inch or two taller than she was, but my chest was starting to get some definition from the hard physical work, there wasn't an ounce of fat on me, and from the way she caressed my cock, she must have liked it, too. For my size, my cock is a little bigger than average, about 6 1/2, maybe even 7 inches when it's especially hard, as it was at that moment. My problem with sex up to that point had never been size, but how I used it.

We fell onto the bed, then, our bodies reveling in the contact of skin on skin. I wanted to get her on her back and fuck the hell out of her right then, but Maggie rolled me onto my back and held me down. She looked down on me with a fiery look in her eyes and her hair wild. In the two-plus weeks I'd been there, I'd never seen a look like the one she gave me then.

"First thing you need to learn about sex, young man, is to take your time," she said in a husky voice. "Never hurry with a woman. It takes us longer to get going that it does for men, especially women my age and men your age. But I promise, the reward will be so much greater."

Then she bent her face to mine and we kissed, slow and sexy. Chills ran up and down my spine from the sensual way she kissed me. Breaking the kiss, Maggie raised her body up and dangled her tits in my face. I latched onto them with both hands and brought her succulent nipples to my mouth, one after the other. Slowly, I rolled my tongue around her bullet-like nipples, as she told me just how to suck them.

"You're catching on, baby," she said.

Pulling her breasts free of my mouth, she slid back down my body. We kissed again, not being able to keep our mouths from each other. Maggie broke free, and trailed her tongue down my chin, down my neck to my chest. She licked and sucked my nipples, and the sparks of pleasure went straight to my iron-hard cock. Down my chest, she licked and kissed my hot skin, softly, almost reverently, and I could feel a sense of serenity envelope me. I knew she was going to treat me right, that I had nothing to fear from her. Nothing I did with her was going to be a failure, and I now realized that.

Maggie licked and kissed her way down my chest, playfully reaming out my belly button with her tongue, then on down to my abdomen. All the while, her hand was lightly caressing my throbbing-hard cock, just hard enough to keep me at full roar, but not enough to make me cum too soon.

I looked down to between my legs at Maggie's wild red hair and her dazzling eyes as she cupped my balls and blew lightly on my cock. Her tongue flicked out and slithered over my low-hanging balls, one after the other. I groaned in acute arousal, but I managed to relax and keep from letting go. But it was tough when she slid one of my balls into her mouth and sucked lightly, then followed with the other. I'd never had this done to me, and it felt exquisite.

In fact, I'd never had a real blowjob before. Liza had tried it once and didn't like it, so she never did it again, and the whore my brother tried to set me up with that awful night had finally sucked me to an erection to get me to perform, but she hadn't really been interested in what she was doing.

But this was totally different. As Maggie slowly licked her way up my shaft, I knew this was a woman who was good at oral sex, and who liked to do it. She slowly licked all the way around my shaft, up to the crown, as my cock trembled on the edge of orgasm. I watched as a bubble of pre-cum oozed out the tip, quickly to be flicked away by Maggie's tongue, and she followed it up by slipping the tip of her tongue into the hole, sending sparks of pleasure all through my body.

Maggie slathered the head of my cock with her tongue, then slid her lips over the crown and drew me into her mouth. Slowly, ever so slowly, my cock slipped past her lips and into her mouth. I'd never felt anything so good in my life, and it was all I could do to keep from ramming my cock into throat and spewing a hot, hard load of cum.

I was close enough as it was, with Maggie's mouth quickly bringing my cum to a boil. She settled into a slow, steady rhythm, her hand gripping the base of my cock to feed it into her mouth.

"Oh God, Maggie, that feels sooooo goooood," I panted, as our eyes locked " Much more of that and I'm gonna cum."

"Go on, baby, that's what I want," she whispered, taking her mouth off my cock. "I want to taste your cum. Let me take that edge off, then we can really make love."

I just groaned as she stuffed my cock back in her mouth and began to work it back and forth harder and faster. My hips were driving, pushing my cock up to meet her downward thrusts into her mouth. She took almost all of me on the down strokes, and I humped up to give her as much as she could take.

It didn't take much of this before I could feel the quicksilver rush of cum explode from my balls and spew out the end of my dick. I fired a volcano of cum down Maggie's throat, and she swallowed every drop, milking my cock of everything I had stored in my balls over the previous few days.

Finally, I slumped back on the bed, and Maggie slid my cock out her mouth, still keeping her hand lightly stroking my wet, limp noodle as she crawled up my body. I gathered her in my arms and smiled at her, and she smiled back.

"That felt good," she said. "I used to really love to give head. I could sit for hours with a cock in my mouth, bringing it just to the edge and backing off."

Instinctively, I knew what I wanted to do. I rolled Maggie onto her back, as my fingers parted her pussy lips and I felt her wetness flow over my hand. Maggie showed me how she liked to be stroked, and I could tell I'd hit her hot spot, because her breath quickened and her body quivered. I realized that she was right on the edge of an orgasm, and I wanted to see it up close.

Keeping my fingers churning in Maggie's steaming pussy, I slid down the bed. I sucked and squeezed each of her tits in turn, as I lightly worked my hand between her legs. I stared into her eyes as she urged me to do what she knew I wanted to do.

"Go on, baby, give my pussy a good licking," she panted. "Just do what comes natural, and you'll have no problems."

Maggie's was the first pussy I'd gotten my mouth on, and as I settled between her legs, I inhaled deeply of her womanly aroma. Her pussy was a deep coral color, with her lower lips opened up like a flower. I planted little kisses all over the outside of her cunt, as she moaned in heightened arousal. I swiped my tongue up her groove and followed with my lips, licking and sucking my way until I found her swollen pink bud. The second I rolled my tongue around her clit, Maggie went wild.

"Ohhhhhh yeaaaaah!" she yelled, as she gripped the back of my head with both hands to keep me in place as she humped my face. "Oh baby, just like that. Ah yeah, eat me! Lick that pussy like a good boy. That's it, right... there!"

My mouth was everywhere in her gushing pussy, licking, kissing and sucking with utter abandon as Maggie twitched and bucked on the bed. I could feel my cock growing hard again, just from watching Maggie in her orgasmic throes, knowing that I was the cause of her pleasure.

Suddenly, I heard a sharp shreik and I felt Maggie's body tense up for a split second, then her whole body shuddered as she emitted a random series of moans, grunts and pants. I felt her pussy contract and expand as a flow of her juices covered my face.

I reached down with one hand and stroked my cock, which was rock hard from watching Maggie's incredible climax. I pulled my face away from her crotch and got up onto my knees, my throbbing cock waving in front of me. Maggie looked down at me through lust-shrouded eyes and licked her lips wantonly.

"Oh Robbie, yeah, fuck me," she whispered. "It's been so long. Please, put it in. I want you so bad."

I didn't hesitate, but aimed the head of my cock for her wide-open pussy, fit it in and slid up her slot all the way to the hilt. As I entered Maggie's depths, a long, satisfied groan filled the room as we both finally got what we'd been wanting.

"Just hold it there," she whispered, encouraging me so I wouldn't cum too soon. "Oh God, that feels soooooo goooood."

I had worried about what would happen when I first got my cock in Maggie's experienced pussy, but since I had cum once already, I didn't have that urge to get my rocks off. Finally, I began to move, back and forth, with short, stabbing strokes. Maggie gently told me just what pace I needed to work with, and we were soon in an easy, steady thrust. I bent down, feeling the tingle of our sweat-slick bellies sliding together as we kissed, long, slow and deep, our passion for each other running hot.

It seemed like time stood still as I worked my cock back and forth in Maggie's soupy cunt, and she worked her hips up and down and round and round, making sure I hit every hot spot she had. I could feel my confidence soaring with each passing moment that I held back my orgasm. She looked up at me with happy, sparkling eyes as we passed our lust from one to the other.

Eventually, however, I could feel the quickening of Maggie's pace, and I knew she was getting close to another climax, and I wasn't sure how much longer I could hold on.

"Go on, baby!" she cried. "Let it go! Cum in me! Cum... in... me... now!"

As I felt Maggie's body shake and shudder with another orgasm, I abandoned any attempt at holding back and let her have it. I pounded her pussy with hard, fast thrusts, rutting like some demented animal.

"Fuck me! Fuck me hard!," Maggie cried as her climax swept over her. "Omigod, omigod, OH MY GOD!"

It was the twitching of her pussy that finally sent me over the edge. As I gathered my lover in my arms, I spewed a staccato burst of white-hot cum deep in Maggie's clenching cunt, filling her up with my seed. For long minutes, we lay there together, our bodies shuddering and spasming until our climax finally subsided.

At last, I fell away, my body covered in sweat. I laid there, with Maggie's head resting on my chest.

"I wasn't sure I'd ever do this again," she whispered finally, and I heard her crying softly. I just held her and told her I loved her, and she just nodded like she understood.

"Why me?" I asked finally. "Why did you let me, when you'd never let anyone before?"

She looked up at me, and in that moment, I don't think I'd ever seen a more beautiful sight. Her eyes were wet and gleaming, her hair was tousled in every direction and she had the most enigmatic smile on her face.

"You were different," she said. "You just seemed so innocent, and lost, and so beautiful. I don't know, maybe it's my mothering instinct finally coming to the surface. You know I can't have children, don't you?"

I didn't, but I had been curious as to why she'd never had any kids. Turns out, she had some problem in her uterus, where she couldn't produce a viable egg. When I heard that, I just held her all the tighter. She was so lonely, and so needy - we both were, really - and I knew that some fate had brought us together at this moment in our lives for the benefit of each other.

Looking back on it, it almost seems like a fairy tale. Those next eight weeks were filled with bliss and wonder. We made love virtually every night, and she taught me everything a man could possibly know about sex and life and love.

One night, we were engaging in a little foreplay when Maggie slid her hand down and began to rim my ass with a finger. So I did the same thng to her, and I ended up getting her on her knees and slipping my cock into her ass. Talk about glorious. I fucked her ass through three orgasms before I finally filled her bowels with my cum.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,233 Followers