That Makes Two of Us!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I would."

"We'll look after your things here," said Candy. "We can meet Sue another time."

"Okay. We won't be long." Charlie reached out for Milly's hand and the two of them headed along the littoral towards the concession. Trying not to stare, Milly looked around at her fellow nudists. All ages, all sizes, all relaxed. She spotted a few people she knew and waved, enjoying the shock on one or two faces as they recognized her, a little surprised herself at some she saw.

The concession wasn't too busy and as they approached a tall, tanned brunette busy clearing tables glanced at them and smiled, giving a little wave. She took her tray of dirty dishes to the counter and had a quick word with the proprietor, who nodded. The brunette came towards them, smiling, and hugged Charlie.

"Hi, bro. You made it!"

"Sure did, sis, but I had a good incentive. It meant I got Milly out of her clothes. Milly, my sister Sue. Sue, this is Milly Thornberg. We were in school together."

"Hi, Milly. Good to meet you."

"You too. I guess the tan means you're here regularly?"

The brunette nodded. "I work here two days, and I like to try to get here a couple of days when I'm not working. Stan says I can take my break now, so let's grab an ice-cream and have a chat. My treat," said Sue. She winked. "Staff discount."

A minute or two later they sat in the shade of a clump of pines. Milly took a deep breath. Mmm, pine resin, clean, salt, sea air, and ice cream. Lovely. She glanced at Sue to find her watching her. Sue smiled, gesturing.

"I would guess you'd been here before, too. No tan lines, not like cottontail here."

Milly laughed. "First time, honest. My friend Candy, her family has a pool and it's secluded, so we tan there when her folks are out."

"Well, bro," said Sue, "you've lured this lovely lady here. Planning on coming again?"

"I think so, sis. I had two motives in luring Milly here. One was her, and you have to admit, I have good taste, don't I?"

"Yep, you sure do, but I'm not so sure about hers," said Sue, winking at Milly. "The other?"

"You, sis. I knew you were good-looking, I hadn't realised you were so beautiful without your clothes."

Sue grinned, showing no surprise or embarrassment, only pleasure. "You're not so bad yourself, little brother." Sue glanced at her watch, and stood. "Back to work. Good to meet you, Milly. Come around again." She turned to Charlie and hugged him. "Look after her, Charlie, or you're fish food." She waved, and was gone.

"She's nice, Charlie."

"I know. I know some brothers and sisters fight, but Sue and me, we never did. Oh, we had disagreements, sure, but no serious fights."

"Come on, let's head back to Harry and Candy."

The others were where they had left them, sprawled on beach towels, but a couple of family parties had drifted onto the beach, and two girls, late teens or twenties, awkward and shy, trying not to hide themselves, newcomers to the nude beach judging by their tan lines.

"Guess we behave ourselves, guys," said Candy, grinning at Milly and Charlie as they sat.

"Guess so," said Harry. "Never mind, sweetheart, we can misbehave later."

"Talking of misbehaving, did you bring your camera?"

"Yeah, I did. Milly? Want those pics?"

"Yes, I do. Charlie, I promised my Aussie penfriend some pictures. She's a naturist, and she sent me some of herself. You don't mind, do you?" Milly held her breath. Was Charlie the possessive type? She really hoped not, and relaxed when Charlie shook his head, grinning at her.

"Of course not."

"You any good with a camera, Charlie?" said Harry.

Charlie shrugged. "You point the tube with the glass in it at the subject, right?" he said, his tone innocent.

"So it wasn't you who won the camera store competition, then?"

Charlie laughed, his hands up in surrender. "Guilty."

"Why don't you take Milly's pictures? I don't mind if you want to use my camera."

"I'd love to," said Charlie, "if Milly agrees. Do you?" he said, turning to her.

Milly felt a pulse in her pussy. "I'd like that," she said, holding his eye.

"Me too," he said, his tone soft. He turned to Harry. "What's the camera?"

"Canon, digital reflex. Short telephoto lens. I only brought the one lens, I figured there'd be room to move back if necessary, and you can throw the background out of focus if necessary with a wide aperture."

"Good thinking. Over there, Milly, that rock. We'll start there, okay?"

"Sure," she said. "Let's do it."

It was fun, posing for Charlie. He directed her easily, and she adopted the poses he suggested, realizing he was making no attempt to get her to be provocative, instead making the poses attractive without being too revealing. Thanks for that, Charlie, she thought. I wonder what they'd be like if they were for your eyes only? She laughed to herself. It might be fun to find out.

"Charlie?" she said, as he relaxed, finished.

"Yeah?"

"Do you have any objection to having your own picture taken naked?"

"Why would I object?"

"You might be shy."

"Who'd see them?"

"Me, Candy, and Harry. And Jackie."

"No objection, then. It might be different if you were planning on selling them to the Enquirer, or something."

Milly giggled. "Good idea. Come on, let's go see Harry and Candy."

Back with the others, who'd been interested observers, but kept their distance, Milly asked, "Do you guys have any objection to a group shot for Jackie? All four of us?"

Harry and Candy looked at each other. Harry shrugged, shaking his head. "No problem," said Candy. "But who takes it?"

"I thought we'd ask one of them," said Milly, indicating the two girls who had also been interested observers.

"Good thinking," said Candy. "I'll go and ask them." She stood and made her way across to the two girls, who looked slightly anxious as she approached, but they were smiling a moment or two later and came back with Candy.

"This is Lori," said Candy. A redhead, with short, curly hair and a slender figure. "And this is Penny." Shorter than her friend, brunette, slightly plumper. "They'll be happy to take our picture."

"Either of you use one of these before?" said Harry, indicating the camera.

"Not a Canon," said Lori, "but my dad has a Nikon which is similar, I guess. He lets me use it." She laughed. "But only when he's around."

"Okay," said Harry. "Shutter here, autofocus on first touch. Fixed focal length, so you'll need to adjust the framing by moving. Okay?"

"Okay," said Lori, taking the camera. "Where?"

"Beside the pines, but with the sea behind us."

"Let's go."

Lori took half a dozen photographs, but refused Harry's offer to take their picture. "My dad would kill me if he saw them," she said. "I'm still not sure how we got the nerve to come down here. You must have been before," she said, indicating Milly and Candy. "No tan lines, not like us."

Candy shrugged. "First time for us as well, but we have a pool at home, and no-one can see, so Milly and I sun ourselves there."

"Lucky you," said Lori. "Time we weren't here. It's been fun, nice to meet you guys."

"You too, Lori, Penny. See you around."

As the girls moved away and retrieved their belongings, Candy glanced at her watch. "Come on, Harry, take me home. Mom and Dad will be home around seven. It's three-thirty now, so we have a little over three hours to think of something to do. Milly, we'll see you later. Be back by eight, for dinner, okay? Charlie, if you want to come, too, you're welcome. Mom and Dad don't bite."

"Thanks, Candy. I'd like that. See you later."

Candy turned to Milly and hugged her. In her ear, so that no one else heard, she said, "want him?"

"Yes," said Milly.

"Luck, kiddo. If Mom and Dad weren't coming home I'd invite him to stay over."

"Thanks, Candy. See you later." She reached for Charlie's hand as Harry and Candy moved away, turning to wave before they rounded the corner and out of sight. Milly sank back down onto the beach towel she'd brought, drawing Charlie down beside her. "What would you like to do?" she said.

"I daren't answer that."

"Why not?"

"You'd never speak to me again."

"I doubt that," said Milly. She had a good idea of what Charlie was thinking. "What was it, fucking me?"

Charlie drew a sharp breath, staring at her. Relaxing a little, he nodded. "Yes, of course it is. You're lovely."

"And I'm not a virgin," said Milly, fighting a giggle. I won't tell you it was just last night, and with Harry.

"Who - " Charlie began, then shook his head. "None of my business. Sorry. I won't ask."

"Ask if you want, I won't tell you who, or when," said Milly. "Accept that, and we move on."

"Move on to what?"

"Finding somewhere we can be alone," said Milly, suppressing a grin as she watched surprise, desire and naked want pass over Charlie's expression.

"You want to?" said Charlie, letting hope add to his facial mixture.

"Yes, I want to. If you think that makes me a slut, then fuck off out of my life, Charlie."

Charlie shook his head. "No!" he cried. "That makes you the girl of my dreams, Milly. Honest, beautiful and sexy as hell." He gave her a wry grin. "I've been fighting an erection all day, just looking at you."

Milly grinned and stretched across to kiss him, a mere touch of lips, but she felt herself moisten. "Well?" she said.

"I know a little place," he said, hesitant.

"Let's go," said Milly, uncoiling to her feet and holding her hand out.

Forty minutes drive took them to a gate on a private road. Charlie took a key from his pocket and unlocked the gate, drove the car through, and locked the gate behind him again. Another ten minutes, and he drew the car up beside a tiny cabin, on a little meadow amongst birch and pine, a stream chuckling close by. Milly got out of the car and gazed around, a smile on her face.

"Whose is this? It's beautiful."

Charlie grinned. "It's mine. My granddad left it to me when he died last year. It's forestry land around here, but the cabin and a half acre around it are private. It was part of the contract when the land was sold. As long as I pay any taxes that are due it stays mine."

"Charlie, it's lovely. This is where you wanted to bring me, so we can be alone?"

"It is."

Milly smiled at him. "I love it, but for now, come here and kiss me. Convince us both it's a good idea." Her new-found confidence almost startled her. Being naked in public? Maybe. Her arms slid up and around Charlie's neck as he bent to kiss her.

The kiss was tentative at first. Much as they liked each other, this was new. It could be the start of something glorious, or, if anything went wrong, a trip into pain and humiliation. Milly was enjoying the feel of Charlie's lips on hers, firm, warm, his hands on her back warm against the skin below her halter top. She wasn't sure quite when it changed, but suddenly it was urgent, and her lips parted, her tongue tip playing along Charlie's lip as his own tongue tip sought hers.

His grip on her back tightened, and hers on him. They were pulling each other into the kiss, lips mashing, tongues twining, duelling, in the arena of their mouths, and Milly felt a moan building in her throat as she lost herself in Charlie's kiss. With a last, faint effort of will she broke the kiss, pushing back a little, staring into his eyes. Her shock, her desire, was reflected in Charlie's face.

For a long, long moment they stared at each other, until Milly stretched up and kissed Charlie's nose. She took a deep breath, trying to steady her nerves.

"Charlie?"

"Yeah?" His voice was ragged. Like hers.

"Have you got any rubbers?"

Mute, he shook his head.

"Get some. I'm not on the pill, not yet. If you kiss me like that, again, I'm not gonna be responsible for my actions. And for that reason, get me out of here. Now. Before I do something stupid." Milly stepped back, out of Charlie's arms. There was a light in his eyes, desire for her, she thought, but tempered with the realization that if he tried anything, it could go badly wrong. She touched his arm. "I want to do it, Charlie, but I don't want us rushed. I want us to be able to take our time. We're new to each other, we need to learn, and that takes time. Please understand?"

He nodded. "I do, Milly. We go," he said, his voice still ragged. "Come on." He led the way to the car, and Milly followed, taking his hand. He looked across at her, squeezing her fingers. He took a deep breath, and exhaled noisily. "Straight to Candy's place?"

"Please. Are you staying for dinner?"

"I'd like that. Can we stop off at home so I can let Mom know?"

"Of course."

They drove in silence for a little while, neither of them feeling the need for small talk, both minds in turmoil. Milly smiled to herself. I want him, she thought. I most certainly do want him. Oh, yes!

When Charlie pulled up outside his home, he turned to Milly. "I'd like you to meet Mom, but not yet. Does that make sense?"

"No, but I won't argue." Milly laughed. "The fact that my nipples seem to be trying to bore holes through my top might make her think the wrong thing."

"Tomorrow, you can take the top off if you like," said Charlie, and winked. "Back in a moment." Milly laughed as he ran inside. Too true, buddy. Get us alone and I'll let you take the top off for me!

Charlie was gone for only a couple of minutes and came hurrying back to the car. "Okay," he said. "Mom's not expecting me until late. Back to Candy's?"

"We'd better. It's getting on for six. Maybe we can have a quick swim before dinner. Suits on, I'm afraid. Candy's folks will be home by seven."

"I can take it. I have the memory of the lovely naked you to sustain me through any clothed period," Charlie said dramatically.

"Clown!" Milly punched his arm. But not hard.

"Brute," said Charlie. "Milly?"

"Yes?"

"I thought yesterday, when you opened the door, that you were the loveliest creature I had ever seen. Today, after seeing all of those other lovelies, Candy, Kirsty, Jeanie, Mary, Sue, Lori, Penny and all of the others whose names I don't know, you're still the loveliest I've ever seen."

There was a long pause, as Milly waited for Charlie to look at her. When he did, she blew him a kiss. "Thank you," she said.

"My pleasure," said Charlie. "Can I paint you?"

"Sorry?"

"Paint you. I dabble a bit, and I'd like to paint you. Not a nude, although I'd love to paint you nude, but a portrait, so that I can show the world how lovely you are."

"Charlie, do you write poetry?"

"Huh?"

"Poetry, Charlie. You know what poetry is, don't you?"

"Yes, I do. And yes, I do, but I'm a better painter."

Milly laughed, fighting the urge to giggle. "I thought you must, you seem to have a romantic outlook on life."

"That's bad?"

"That's good. A girl likes a bit of romance."

Charlie groaned. "Now she tells me. And I took you to a nude beach for a first date."

Milly let the giggle out. "It was fun. Now we have no illusions about each other."

"I already knew you were lovely before we went. I had the advantage."

"And I had the pleasure of discovery."

"And?"

Milly looked across at Charlie. "And, what?"

"And what did you discover?"

"You really want to know?"

"I think I do."

"I discovered that a boy I knew from school is not only the un-geekiest of self-affirmed geeks, he's also considerate, attentive, good-looking out of his clothes and kisses like a dream."

Charlie turned and blew Milly a kiss. "My turn to say 'thank you'."

"My pleasure. Guess we're here."

The car locked, they rang the doorbell. Mrs Clark opened it, a smile on her face.

"Hello, Milly. We got back a little early. And you must be Charlie. Candy said you were coming. Please, come on in."

"Thanks, Mrs Clark."

"Candy and Harry are in the pool. Charlie, there's a changing room out by the pool. If you have no swimsuit with you, we keep spares for guests. Not elegant, but functional."

"Thank you, Mrs Clark. This way?"

"That's right. Pool on the right, changing on the left."

"Charlie?" said Milly. "See you in the pool, okay?"

"Sure thing."

Swapping t-shirt and shorts for swim shorts took Charlie no time, and he went straight out to the pool. Candy waved from the middle of the pool. Harry was sitting on the edge and turned to grin at Charlie.

"Where's Milly?" Candy called.

"Getting changed. She'll be right out."

In the guest room, Milly had stripped naked and stretched for a moment before donning her bikini. She thought about Charlie's little cabin, and the kiss they'd shared, feeling herself moisten again. She grinned. Better get in the pool, quick. She grabbed her bikini from her bag and donned it, then trotted downstairs and out to the pool. Charlie was in the water, holding the edge, chatting to Harry, and Candy was at the far end, just about to turn. She did, spotted Milly, stopped and waved her to come across, so Milly trotted along the side, past Harry and dived in, surfacing beside Candy, who grinned at her.

"Well?" she said.

"Well, what?" said Milly, grinning back at her friend.

"You and Charlie? Did you?"

"None of your business, Candace Clark."

"Which means no, you didn't."

Milly made a face. "No, we didn't, but we will tomorrow."

"Definite?"

"Unless there's an earthquake or something."

"Looking forward to it?"

"I get wet every time I think about it, and I'm thinking about it all of the time, so I get very wet." Milly giggled. "Maybe I should wear a diaper, or something."

"Or something, yeah. Come on, let's go see our men."

The four of them messed about in the pool for half an hour or so, until Mrs Clark came out to tell them dinner would be in twenty minutes.

"Okay, Mom," said Candy. "Charlie, your gear in the downstairs changing room?"

"Yeah, it is."

"There's a shower there, so you use that. Harry, you use the guest room shower, and no peeking at Milly's underwear. Milly, you come in with me. Okay with everybody?"

"If Harry lets me get what I'm wearing this evening first, fine," said Milly.

"Okay, guys and gal, living room in fifteen minutes. Go!"

When Milly and Candy came downstairs, Harry and Charlie were already in the living room, chatting. Charlie's eyes went straight to Milly and he smiled. "You look lovely," he said.

Milly grinned at him, pleased she'd chosen the backless sundress. It went well with her hair, and her tan, and showed off a good portion of her long legs. "Thank you, kind sir," she said.

Candy, in shorts and a low-cut sleeveless tank top, perched herself on Harry's knee.

"Any special plans for tomorrow, you guys?"

Milly and Charlie looked at each, and, quite spontaneously, grinned. Candy exploded with laughter.

"Right," she said, "we expect you when we see you. Have fun!"

"We will," said Milly, winking at Charlie, who looked a little uncomfortable. "Don't doubt it for a moment."

Mrs Clark called them to dinner just then. Joe and Betty Clark were good hosts, and enjoyed the company of young people, so it was a cheerful meal, with good, light conversation, mainly centred around what the four young people planned to do at college.

"I know what the others are doing," said Betty, "but you're new to me, Charlie. So what are you studying?"

Charlie grinned. "I surprised myself. I have the reputation of being a computer geek," he said, bowing to the nods and grins from his friends, "and I thought of doing computer science, but when I thought hard about it, I realised that, while I loved it as a hobby interest, that was where I wanted to keep it. I had a good talk with advisors at school and I'm doing Fine Arts, with Photography."

"Which explains why you want to paint me," said Milly.

"Nude?" said Joe Clark, with a wink at Milly, who was startled to realise that Charlie wasn't flushing.

"I'd love to," said Charlie, reaching out and squeezing Milly's fingers, "but I might want to exhibit it and I don't want to embarrass Milly."