Tgirl Blind Date Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was so tight that Robert couldn't have lasted another minute if he'd tried. "Fuck Heather! Ung!"

He blasted into her, filling the condom with his load. Heather collapsed onto him, kissing him deeply. "That was amazing!"

"God yes!" he croaked back at her between kisses.

"You're amazing," she said kissing him again.

Heather pulled the condom off of Robert and disposed of it, bringing back a washcloth to clean him up with. "I...will you stay the night with me?" She asked him.

"Absolutely," Robert said as Heather snuggled up against him. Robert wasn't sure what to think. He only know that this was the best sex of his life and he absolutely loved the feel of her giant breasts as she melted into him.

Sometime in the middle of the night, Robert was awoken with Heather's mouth on his cock. She had sucked him to full hardness.

"Do me from behind," she said, handing him a condom and getting onto her hands and knees. She backed up against the side of the bed.

Robert pulled on the condom and stood up by the bed. Heather reached back grabbed his cock and guided him against her. Robert noticed the tube of KY by the bed as he slid into Heather, effortlessly. She was ready for him. He pounded into her, loving the feeling of her hard ass. "Oh God! You fuck me so good," she hissed back at him.

The sound of him slapping against her filled the room. Finally, he came again, grunting as he erupted into the condom.

"I felt you cum," she moaned. "Stay in me. I'm so close." She reached for Robert's hand and guided it around to her cock. She was so hard.

Robert stroked her thick cock with one hand and grabbed her heavy balls with is other. That was what she needed.

"Yes!" she squealed as she came.

Robert felt her balls churn and her cock spasm as she shot her load onto the bed.

He pulled away and collapsed onto the bed beside her. Heather got up and fetched a paper towel, lovingly removing the condom from Robert's softening cock and kissing him again. "You are the best lover,"

Robert was awoken by soft lips sucking on his cock again. Heather was insatiable. She pulled her mouth off of his cock just long enough to say, "Good Morning lover!"

"Good morning, Heather," he managed.

Heather took his cock all the way into her mouth and against the back of her throat again before pulling off of him drooling all over it. "Can I ride this?" she asked, giving his erection a squeeze.

"Yes," Knowing full well he couldn't say no to her at this point. Why ask?

"Tell me," she said, licking her lips. "Tell me."

"I need to be inside you, Heather... please?"

Heather nodded and handed him another condom, then she climbed onto Robert. She guided him into her, slowly impaling herself onto him. The whole bed shook as she rode him. Robert sucked one of her nipples into his mouth, gently biting it as they fucked.

"Yes!" She screamed, bouncing up on down on him more urgently. "I'm cumming so hard! I love it when you bite me!"

She grabbed her cock as she came, squeezing it hard and aiming it at his face. The first rope splattered across his mouth and the rest landed on his chest and stomach. He licked a strand of it into his mouth, just as he came himself; deep inside of her. "Oh fuck!"

Heather laughed as she climbed off of him. "I could literally feel your cock throbbing as you came in me. You're so amazing,' she said, finally pulling away. "Coffee?"

"Yes," he said, definitely needing some this morning.

Heather got up, wrapping a large robe around herself. "Throw the condom in the trash please. Don't flush it," she said leaving the room.

He got dressed and went to find Heather and the coffee. Heather was waiting for him in the kitchen and handed him a cup of coffee. "Sugar or cream?" she asked.

"No thanks... I take it strong, just like my women," His quick wit had returned. He wasn't ashamed of being with her. She was the kind of person, he could see himself with, long term.

She giggled at him. "Come here handsome," she pulled him into an embrace, kissing him. "What are you thinking?" she said, not looking as strong and confident as she had seemed las night.

"I don't know..." Robert said truthfully. He searched his feelings and found that he really did want to see Heather again, despite the differences, and her size and age.

"Do you think...?" Heather started.

"Yes," Robert finished for her. "I do want to see you again."

"Nice," Heather said, obviously relieved. "I'm free Friday if you want?"

"That would be great," Robert replied. "I'll call you before then, and you know, let's go out to O'Reilly's"

"That sounds great," Heather smiled.

After finishing his coffee and stealing one last kiss, Robert left.

He did call her the next day, enjoying her sultry voice and how pleasant she was about everything. She was all Robert could think about all week. Gretchen, his old girlfriend, had called him a few times but Robert just let it go to voicemail. He was done with her and all the girls like her.

When Friday came, Robert picked Heather up and they went to O'Reilly's. There was a live Irish band playing and the place was hopping. Robert hadn't planned it this way, but they bumped into his sister, Jane there.

"Hey Bro!" she said coming over to Robert and Heather's booth.

"Hey," Robert said surprised. "Uh..."

"I'm Heather," Heather said saving him.

"Hi, I'm Jane, Roberts Sister!" She sat down uninvited, right next to Robert. "So...how do you two know each other?"

"We're dating," Robert said.

Jane spat out her drink, coughing and then recovering. "Oh... that's wonderful!"

After a few more beers, and after Heather excused herself to go to the bathroom, Jane finally confronted Robert.

"Bro! I love her. She's so nice!"

"I know... I'm... I'm really into her. I really like her. She different."

"You think?"

"What do you mean?" Robert stammered, suddenly embarrassed. Did Jane already know that Heather was a Tgirl?

"Bro, she's got bigger hands than you. Is she? Never mind. I like her."

"Really?

"She's... she's super cute bro, and you just seemed super happy with her. I've never seen you this happy."

"Thanks," was all Robert could say.

"I'm so happy for you," she said patting his hand. "Maybe she'll get you to loosen up more. I really like her."

The rest of the evening was uneventful, and after a while, Robert drove Heather home. "You're staying?' She asked when he walked her to her door.

"Absolutely," he said, as they went into Heather's apartment.

"You know, I talked to your sister and she said you were really into me,"

"Yeah, I am,"

Heather looked down at the floor for a moment. "She said you'd never been with anyone like me. What did she mean?"

"I..." This was starting to go somewhere that Robert wasn't ready to go. "You're just different is all..."

"Was I your first?" Heather was starting to put everything together; his hesitation; his surprise at her erection; his tentative nature with everything sexual that they had done.

Robert didn't say anything. He didn't know what to say.

"Robert?" She closed the distance between them. "Did you know I was transgender when you went out with me?"

"No," he said honestly.

"Why did you...are you a chaser? Am I just a fetish for you? Is this a game?" Heather crossed her arms and leaned back against the wall. "I just need to know."

"No...you...listen...please," he stammered, sounding like a broken robot.

"I'm listening,"

"I clicked the wrong profile when I went out with you,"

"So you really didn't know I was trans?"

"I had no idea. I was expecting a younger blonde...I...Please listen. I'm so glad we went out and that I made a mistake. When we were together, it just felt right...perfect. I don't want to stop seeing you."

Heather was tearing up. "You should have told me. I feel like I forced you..."

"Stop it!" Robert said, grabbing Heather's hands. "You didn't force anything and I wouldn't take back a single second. You're the most amazing woman I've ever met. Kiss me,"

Heather hugged him so tightly, that Robert thought his ribs were going to break. "I need you," she said, kissing him and snaking her tongue into his mouth.

They made their way down the hallway, kissing and peeling each other's clothes off. Once on the bed, Heather handed Robert a condom as she applied a liberal amount of KY between her legs. She laid back, lifting her legs in the air, and let Robert mount her. He slid his cock into her with one thrust, fucking her furiously, loving how her body felt as he fucked her. He leaned into her, grabbing her enormous tits as he slammed into her. She was luxurious, and he knew that he was never going to give her up.

"Oh Robert, I think I love you," Heather hissed as she came.

Robert pulled out, peeling the condom off and moving up by Heather's face. She eagerly sucked him into her mouth, caressing his balls, needing him to cum for her. "Uh yes!" he moaned as he unloaded into Heather's sweet mouth. He came so hard, he couldn't even see straight.

He fell back on the bed. "God, do you always swallow," he said without thinking.

"Yes...always," she was getting angry again. "I don't date much. You must think I'm a slut or something," she started to cry.

"God no!" Robert said taking her into his arms. "I... I would never think that. I don't know why I...I'm sorry."

Heather sniffling smiled at him. "I'm sorry. I'm a mess. I don't have a car. My job sucks. My apartment sucks, and now I'm head over heels for a guy that's way too hot for me. I know that. I'm not in your league. I don't want to be a single anymore."

Robert decided to man up. He sat up. "Listen... It's... You're not my typical... my usual type. But... I'm so glad we went out. You're all I could think about all week. Just you. You just told me that you think you love me... and I didn't say anything back to you. But... I do love you... in one weeks' time, right?" They both laughed.

"Really?" she asked.

"Yes really."

"Come here," she ordered. Robert obeyed groping her gravity defying boobs. He loved them. His cock was pressing against her flat stomach. He loved that too. He loved everything about her. He was so hard. She pushed him off of her and onto his back and then she sucked his cock into her mouth again; slobbering all over it as she took him as deep as she could. She moaned around his cock, drooling out the sides of her mouth. "I love this," she said, pulling her mouth off of him, smiling at him, before sliding her lips over his shaft again.

Robert loved the feel of her tight stomach and wonderful, firm tits rubbing against him as she sucked him. She pulled off of him. "Stand up."

He did and she sat on the side of the bed. "You want to fuck these?" she asked, hefting her tits in her hands.

Robert really did. He moved forward and Heather wrapped her tits around his cock. His cock was already wet with Heather's saliva. He fucked them, getting lost in her cleavage. Robert only lasted a few minutes between her glorious tits. "Shit," he yelled shooting a rope of cum onto her chin and neck. He kept spurting until her chin, neck and chest was covered with his sperm. "I love you," he said, when he was finished.

"I know," she said, smiling. "You just marked me. Now I'm yours forever."

____________________________

Heather and Robert dated for another couple of weeks until it was time for the company pool party. He'd been avoiding talking about it, but his sister Jane had let the cat out of the bag, and Heather was really excited to be going with Robert. Robert wasn't sure how he felt about it. He'd been out everywhere with Heather, hand in hand with lots of public affection, but he hadn't taken her around his work or his gym or his friends or anyone else in his family. He was just starting to realize that his whole life was shallow. Still, he was apprehensive. He didn't give a fuck about what anyone thought of him or Heather, he finally decided. It didn't matter what anyone thought. It just didn't matter.

The day of the pool party arrived, well, it was more of a BBQ with a big pool. Heather skin tight blouse with a nice skirt. He introduced her to his coworkers and boss and Robert found out that all of his fears were unwarranted. Heather's blouse really accentuated her amazing tits, and Robert, honestly, couldn't have been prouder to be with anyone, but eventually the one thing he was dreading finally happened.

Gretchen, his old, bitchy girlfriend came up, giving heather an obviously disdainful look.

"Hi Robert," she said. "You haven't returned my calls."

"We broke up."

"Temporarily," she said, ignoring him. "Let's get a drink. Your uncle can come with us, if he wants to."

Robert noticed Heather stiffen. He'd never seen her look so angry. He'd tried to warn her about Gretchen.

"Gretchen, this is my girlfriend, Heather," He said pulling heather next to him.

"Your?" Gretchen just couldn't compute that the muscular, tall Amazonian woman next to Robert was his girlfriend. "No...shit...shut up...that's a..."

"Shut up," he interrupted. "Don't you say another fucking word."

"You could have had..." Gretchen started, running her hands up and down her body to show Robert what he could have had.

"I could have had cold hearted bitch, like you?" Robert continued to audible gasps all around. "No thank you... and in fact." Robert took a knee and brought out a ring. "Heather, will you marry me?"

Gretchen angrily stalked away, cursing. Heather, amid tears of joy said, "Yes. God I love you!"

Heather pulled Robert into a deep embrace. "You sure this is what you want? I'm a..."

"Stop it," Robert said. "I know who you are...you're beautiful and sexy and I feel like I've been waiting for you for my entire life. This is what I want. You are what I want. "Then he kissed her deeply. He'd never get tired of holding Heather in his arms

The end!

Sethp.

12