Tell It Like It Is Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't be," he shook his head with a smile. "It's all right, ok?"

Lyra raised her head to look at him, bringing her lips so close to him that they brushed against his. Spencer responded like she hoped he would, with a slow, sensual kiss, tenderly exploring. She kissed his lips, nipping at them every now and then, and he returned her kisses in kind, before starting on her neck. She held onto him for support, because she felt her knees buckle with the sheer pleasure of his kisses.

"Do you remember what you said to me this morning? Everything you said?" She breathlessly asked.

"Yes," he paused long enough to reply. "And as I recall, you called me sick and insane," he chuckled. "Why?"

"I want all of that," she replied. "I want you."

Spencer froze, as if not quite believing what he was hearing. "You do?"

"Yes, I do," she smiled. "All of that, and you."

***

Spencer's steel-encased cock responded with a mind of its own when he heard her say that. Wordlessly, he picked her up and carried her to the bedroom, where he set her down by the bed and undressed himself the rest of the way, before helping her out of her clothes. When they were both completely nude, he threaded his fingers through her hair, and guided her down onto the firm mattress of the sleigh bed.

With her legs already dangling over the edge of the bed, he wrapped each arm over her thighs and dived into her very essence. She moaned right away and he dived even deeper, twirling his tongue all around her hot, wet tunnel. He then licked upwards, towards her sensitive little nub, which sent her into a frenzy.

"Oh god! Yes, yessss!! Just like that!" She moaned, her body already shaking from its first orgasm.

Licking harder and faster, he also paused to nip at her bud, teasing and tormenting it until she couldn't bear it anymore. She came, and came hard, making the bed sheet wetter than it already was. He stood up, breathing hard, and pulled her up to her feet. "Suck me. I want to feel your lips on him."

***

Lyra complied, getting on her knees, where she could admire every inch of his long, thick, hard cock. She looked into her new husband's eyes and all she could see was the love he had for her there. She wrapped her hand around the thick trunk and could feel it throbbing along with his heartbeat.

Licking the head of his cock, where precum was already seeping through, she then circled her tongue around the ridge of his cock head. She heard his sharp intake of breath, before he let it out in an anguished groan. She ran her tongue under his cock, right to the root where his balls started, and licked slowly up and down, over and over again, before starting on his balls.

With her hand wrapped around his shaft, pumping him slowly up and down, she lazily licked his balls with long, languorous strokes. He started rocking against her hand, slowly getting into the rhythm, until her tongue found the place where his balls ended, whereupon she heard the soft hiss of his breath as he threaded his fingers through her hair.

"God, Lyra... and you haven't even started sucking me yet..."

"Spread your legs wider," she told him. "Let me pleasure you."

With his legs spread further apart, she could now easily access his perineum, which she tickled and teased with her tongue. Her hand was still wrapped around his shaft, pumping. When she decided she was done, she slipped his cock into her mouth, her busy tongue always licking, always twirling. She didn't need to wait long, because Spencer began fucking her mouth, his hands on each side of her head, groaning with barely contained pleasure.

Suddenly pulling out of her mouth, she saw him shaking his head.

"Get on all fours on the bed," he said, his voice gruffer than usual. "I'd love to have you drink my cum, but I want my first orgasm with you to be inside you."

***

Spencer made Lyra jump by spanking her butt cheeks when she was all fours on the bed, facing away from him. He caressed, squeezed, and then spanked her some more. "Such a lovely ass, Lyra. You're everything I've ever dreamed of, and more."

With that, he pushed the head of his cock inside her and fucked into her slowly, until he was buried in her up to his hilt. Reaching down, his fingers lightly teased her clit as he began slicing in and out of her hot tunnel. It didn't take long for her body to shudder in orgasm that way.

All those years, all those times he dreamed of how it was going to be with Lyra... and he was experiencing it right now in the flesh. The reality was far, far better than any fantasy he'd dreamed up about her. Her tight pussy gripped him closer than a glove, and he knew he didn't have long to go before he came.

Holding on for as long as he could, because he could feel her going through a particularly long, pleasurable orgasm, he finally hit his peak. His entire body froze, his cock buried deep within her, and he felt his world shatter into a million pieces as he exploded inside her.

If anyone were to ask him to give them the definition of heaven on earth, this would be it.

***

Cuddling his bride close, he looked at her with a mixture of wonderment and absolute joy. Part of the wonder was Lyra, looking at him in the same way. He had experienced his most intense, soul-shattering orgasm ever, and he knew there was no turning back from something like that. Thus far, he had not said what he wanted so badly to say to her before all this. "Lyra?"

"Hmm?" She smiled, her eyes brightening up at the sound of his voice.

Did he have the guts to tell her? How would she respond, he wondered.

"What?" She caressed his face, encouraging him to say whatever was on his mind.

"Lyra I..."

Spencer never got to finish his sentence. The first bullet whizzed right above their heads then a second, and a third. A hail of bullets followed, and he lost no time in rolling Lyra off the bed and onto the floor, while shielding her with his body.

Oh god, not again, he thought.I can't lose her, not when I finally have her.

12