Teacher Training Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mpqm1968
mpqm1968
550 Followers

Chloe grimaced but obeyed, letting him hook them over her boots. "Perfect," Kevin drooled. "We'll catch the bus into town."

Chloe followed subserviently to the bus stop where a grubby looking chap in his late fifties or early sixties leered as she leaned on the shelter. She resembled a hooker touting for business. Instead of shame, however, all Chloe felt was a warm, wet feeling between her legs.

The bus pulled over and Kevin targeted one of the long seats near the back that faced another. It meant Chloe had to face whoever sat opposite, in this case the unkempt pensioner from the bus stop whose eyes now seared into her like a branding iron. As she shifted uncomfortably in the seat, the pencil skirt rode up her thighs, giving the old guy a spectacular view of the teacher's gazelle like legs. The mere thought made her nipples tingle and inflate inside the yellow halter, whilst her pussy continued to throb.

When Kevin's hand reached over to her bare thigh, she very nearly came. His fingers extended to ease them apart. Stealing a glance over, Chloe saw the senior citizen opposite leering back, a bulge noticeable at the front of his trousers. Accidentally-on-purpose he dropped his bus pass. With a heave, he levered himself out of the seat, joints creaking. On his knees on the floor, he could see right up Chloe's little skirt and into her juicy cunt, its lips quivering. Fumbling for the pass, he salivated, before climbing back into the seat, nursing a painful erection. A stain on the front of his trousers demonstrated where the blunt cock head had made contact with the cloth.

Furtively he reached inside his pocket, playing pocket billiards, feeling the unaccustomed stiffness and stroking himself through the layer of material. Though she tried hard not to, Chloe couldn't help but gaze. Her pussy was aching for relief and she was fast becoming an insatiable sextoy.

By the time the station came into sight, the wet patch in the old man's trousers was two inches wide and growing. He may even have cum. Chloe herself having become somewhat aroused found that her pussy lips were soaking, and she was glad to stand and let the skirt ease back down her thighs. In a gentlemanly manner, the old man indicated to let her go first, his politeness met with a smile from the cute young schoolteacher. However, his motives were quickly revealed to be less than gracious as the exodus from the deck of the bus caused a sudden bottleneck. Chloe groaned as the old man pressed into her bum. She could feel his warm fetid breath on her neck and his excited cock rub against the crack in her arse cheeks. As the queue shuffled forward, the filthy old timer gave Chloe's arse a good prod.

Outside in the warm air, Kevin grinned evilly. "Excuse me, sir," he said, voice raised slightly.

The pensioner turned, fear in his eyes and a look as if to say – who me?

"You were looking up my girlfriend's skirt on the bus, weren't you?"

"N-n-n-o," the pensioner stammered, taking off as fast as his old legs would carry him.

In turn, Kevin bowled after him, tugging Chloe by the wrist. Soon they were alongside. "Oh yes you were," said Kevin accusingly. "You're a dirty fucking pervert."

The pensioner shuffled on, continuing to protest his innocence. Fearful he was going to be assaulted, he tried his best to shake them off. The bizarre pursuit took the trio down an alley and to a dead end. Old hands with dirt encrusted fingernails were raised in defence, though Kevin's intentions were less than malevolent. "Get your dirty old cock out," the schoolboy commanded. "And as for you bitch, teasing this poor old guy on the bus like some cheap slut..."

Chloe blushed as the schoolboy pushed her down on her knees. "Now suck the dirty old fucker's cock."

Frightened the younger man might turn violent the pensioner unleashed the shrimp-like organ, wrinkled and shrunken by fear. Kevin repeated the order and grudgingly Chloe took hold of the soft shaft, rubbing it between thumb and forefinger. A couple of strokes and it began to expand, restored to the former glory of the bus. Chloe drew back the polo neck foreskin to reveal a shiny bloodshot head, glazed with sweat. And oh did it whiff. The pretty schoolteacher gagged before it had even touched her lips. Squeezing her eyes tight she took the tip onto her velveteen tongue, closing her mouth and sucking. The initial taste threatened to cause a wave of sickness to rise but she overcame the urge, letting her tongue tip tease the eye.

Chloe allowed the shaft to enter the warm recess, working the uncut foreskin up and down with her lips. A hand rose to gently jerk the shaft, causing the old man to growl with pleasure, perhaps the first time that ancient dick had felt a feminine touch in decades. Kevin grinned, offering compliments and goading her on. In the space of two days, Chloe had become one hell of an accomplished cocksucker. "Now fuck the filthy slut's face," he commanded.

The old man didn't need telling twice. Chloe gasped as the cock head was thrust deep into her tonsils, her nose buried in a mesh of wiry, malodorous pubes. Grunting, the pensioner banged his cock in and out like he was pumping up a bike tyre. A dozen strokes later, he pulled out sharply, face contorted, fingers pinching at the base of the knob in a vain attempt to delay the inevitable. To no avail, the pressure merely served to intensify the resultant spurt, like a knot of trapped water trapped water breaking free from a hose. For an old guy he certainly had plenty to give, unloading years of neglect into Chloe's waiting mouth. There was so much spunk it spilled from the sides of her mouth and dribbled down her chin.

Milking the last drops from the eye with his fingers, the pensioner smiled, pulled up his drawers and was gone, scuttling back off down the alley like a scolded cat.

When Chloe had caught her breath, Kevin helped her up. "You know what I'd like to happen tonight?"

He leant over to whisper in her ear, leaving Chloe shocked. "You mean you've never...? Never even thought about it?"

"Never Kevin, no. Oh God, the thought makes me..."

Though now he came to mention it... Chloe felt a little tingle in her loins.

* * *

The bar in town was just starting to get busy when they arrived, Chloe's scanty apparel drawing lecherous looks. The pretty blonde blushed and wasted no time heading to the toilet to freshen up. Quickly she washed off the remnants of the old man's cum from her cheeks and chin. During the blowjob her eyeliner had bled and she resembled a dirty little whore. Oh my, had she really walked across town and through the bar looking like that? There was little she could do about the streaks of cum on the halter, the lesson of school the previous day well remembered. Though deep down she had to confess it would look good wet and clinging to her heaving breasts... No, Chloe no, she told herself, no you must keep such thoughts to yourself. Likewise, the stain on the front of the skirt from the overflow of juices from her own aroused cunt was pretty much ingrained. Why oh why had she chosen to wear revealing grey?

Back in the bar, Kevin was waiting with a bottle of Becks. Chloe necked it swiftly, cleansing the fetid taste from her tongue and trying to get drunk enough as quickly as possible so as not to care. "I hope you're enjoying our date," mused Kevin.

Chloe forced a smile.

"Let's play pool," he suggested, handing her a cue. "You can break."

As Chloe bent down to address the table, the skirt rode up over the tops of her thighs, some lower arse exposed. It was only then that it dawned upon her that she was wearing no panties. Tugging awkwardly at the hem, she tried to right the situation but to no avail. Behind she could hear onlookers whispering about her and could feel their eyes on her. As she broke purposefully, the balls scattered around the baize and the skirt flew up to expose her most of her butt. Reaching quickly, she wrestled it back down again.

"Mmmmmmmm nice," rang out the call from the bar, and she wasn't sure whether they were admiring the break or her arse.

Having potted another ball, she missed an easy shot, issuing an annoyed pout as Kevin took over at the table. The schoolboy potted a brace before missing a long shot, the white coming to rest right on the top cushion. That meant Chloe had to back into the guys at the bar in order to play the shot. Wincing as she bent, her butt bobbled, mere touching distance away.

Early evening still, the men somehow managed to resist the temptation to reach out, nonetheless enjoying the view as the skirt rose upward. Chloe played the shot without thought, simply to get away as quickly as possible from the leering eyes. The balls ricocheted around the table and the white went down.

Kevin shook his head solemnly. "You should take more care. Lose this game and as a forfeit you're going to get fucked by every guy in the bar on the pool table."

Chloe whimpered. Yet the threat had the desired effect and, with Kevin fluffing his two shots, in a show of steely determination she potted her way to the black. Steadying as her arse wiggled seductively at those that were now three-deep at this end of the bar, the pretty blonde despatched the eight ball in the bottom left pocket. A cheer rang out and guys clambered over each other to get their money down.

"Winner stays on," confirmed Kevin, heading off to the bar to get more drinks in.

A slicked-back hair guy won the battle to be next on, pushing in the coin, balls rattling in the chute. Chloe used the time to compose herself, embarking upon a brief tour around this end of the bar. Attracting ever less subtle stares from those congregated at tables around a small empty dancefloor, she smiled back demurely. God, it seemed every man in here wanted to fuck her brains out. She kind of regretted not losing the game of pool. Spotting her wandering aimlessly around the circumference of the dancefloor, the DJ issued a welcome: "Hello, pretty lady."

Chloe blushed before ambling back to the pool table, cue in hand.

This guy was a good player yet clearly of limited intellect. In an eagerness to win, he denied those at the bar an opportunity to feast upon Chloe's exposed nether region. Moreover, he didn't even claim a peck on the cheek for the victory, let alone the good grope to which the victor should be entitled. Must be gay, thought Chloe, the beer going to her head surprisingly quickly, testament perhaps to the fact she'd eaten little other than cum all day.

She startled as Kevin crept up behind, his warm breath on her neck, a hand smoothing the curve of her rump. "It's time you entertained us. Get that sweet arse on the dancefloor."

Chloe looked around open mouthed. "You want me to dance in front of all these people?"

"Yes."

It was almost like an out-of-body experience as the delicious blonde glided to the centre of the small dancefloor, twisting and twirling, sheer adrenaline making her sway in time to the upbeat lilting music. Those watching from the sidelines soon became unfocussed blurs. Gyrating sexily, she pouted as the neck of the beer bottle pierced her lips.

It wasn't long before she was joined by another girl who'd somehow been cajoled into action. A brunette of similar age with a tight bob haircut, she resembled Catherine Zeta Jones in Chicago, dancing at a safe distance whilst making occasional eye contact. Naturally the glances turned to little smiles and Chloe found herself responding. Before she knew it, they were brushing one another, giggling like little girls. All too soon that turned into dirty dancing for the benefit of the predominantly male audience. "Hi I'm Leah," said the other girl.

Chloe introduced herself, glancing over to Kevin for approval. Watching intently he nodded silent permission for her to continue. Indeed, the bulge in his trousers suggested he was enjoying the show as much as any of the other onlookers and Chloe recalled the request from earlier in the alleyway: "I want to see you with another woman tonight."

The thought both frightened and frilled Chloe in equal measure. She'd never really given it much thought but would be the first to admit that the term 'bicurious' she'd seen in magazine articles intrigued her. After all, that meant 100% exposure and Chloe was all for maximising potential.

The DJ provided the catalyst to get the evening moving, ironically by slowing things down. The new girl Leah took up a position behind Chloe, her chin resting on the blonde's shoulder, hands at her hips, grinding seductively. From his vantage point, Kevin had the perfect view as the brunette's hands caressed Chloe's ribcage and elevated to cup her breasts. Lost in the moment, Chloe moaned, arching her back. Elsewhere among the onlookers, cocks were starting to twitch uncontrollably inside briefs and boxers. "You want to get out of here, honey?" whispered Leah.

"Yesssssss," Chloe enthused.

Leah led her from the dancefloor, past Kevin who nodded sagely. The guys grinned but made no attempt to follow, locked up by their manly inhibitions. It was only Kevin that went after the pair, leaving those in the bar in a state of shock. A cab was waiting close by and the girls piled in as Kevin took the front seat. "Who's the dork?" enquired Leah with a giggle.

Kevin sneered as he issued directions to the bemused looking cabbie.

"Huh, he's your what?" Leah spluttered from behind, taking a second look to re-appraise the schoolboy, but reaching the same conclusion.

By way of explanation, Chloe held her hands above her knees, a twelve-inch gap between.

"Oh really?" enthused Leah. "Mmmmmmm."

Kevin allowed himself a smug smile.

They were barely a hundred yards into the journey when Leah surprised Chloe by sliding a hand up her inner thigh. Initially the pretty schoolteacher froze, particularly when she glanced up to see both Kevin's and the taxi driver's eyes staring intently in the rearview mirror. The cabbie only broke his concentration to look across at Kevin in disbelief, an expression that translated as: how the fuck did a snotty little kid like you meet these two?

They were treated to an exhibition of intense girl-on-girl tonguing, Leah seizing control as both girls could barely keep their hands off each other. Soon Leah's fingers were plunged deep into Chloe's wet and welcoming pussy, eliciting a joyous gasp. The cabbie was I a state of shock.

Arriving at Kevin's parents' house, he was reluctant to let them go. He begged and even offered Kevin £100 just to be allowed to watch. But Kevin refused. He wanted this show all to himself.

It was only as they stood on the front step of Kevin's house that Chloe's head started to clear and commonsense prevail. And oh was it a moment of clarity for Chloe. What on earth was she doing? "Kevin...Leah...no, I can't do this..."

Kevin and Leah exchanged incredulous looks. "Get inside," commanded Kevin, physically manhandling her.

"Get off me," Chloe crowed. "I want to go home."

"You're not going anywhere," stated Leah purposefully, joining forces with Kevin to haul the unwilling blonde inside.

Chloe fought back but weight of numbers conspired against her. As Kevin held her from behind, his raging breath on her neck, Leah wrestled with the halter, hauling it up to expose the beautifully pert breasts. "Oh God baby, I want you so much," breathed Leah.

"Nooooooo," Chloe protested, lashing out.

Leah seemed to enjoy the defiance, responding with a sharp crack around Chloe's cheek. Chloe whimpered and ran her tongue over her lip. Caught off guard momentarily, she was frogmarched to the sofa where Kevin pulled her down onto his lap. "Nooooooo," she squealed. "Oh God, no, don't do this."

Kevin kept her arms pinned as Leah went to work on her nipples, sucking longingly as if she wanted to swallow them. "Fuck, you're beautiful," leered Leah.

Leah worked her way down, kissing and nuzzling at the pale flesh. Soon her head was in the teacher's lap. Chloe clamped her legs tight together as Leah went for the skirt. But with Kevin sucking at her neck and fondling her breasts, slowly Chloe felt her resistance drain. She was unable to stop her thighs parting as Leah's head darted in between. As Kevin held her tight to his lap and chest, an excited cock nudged her coccyx. "Oh God, baby, what a juicy looking cunt," Leah enthused.

Chloe melted as Kevin rolled each nipple between thumb and forefinger, pinching and twisting, squeezing and pulling whilst Leah's tongue extended ever so slightly. Gathering up Chloe's juices on the tip, she smacked her lips with a murmur of appreciation. Gliding back up Chloe's body like a lapdancer, their nipples brushed. Leah smiled and mouthed: "Oh baby, you just taste as good as you look. Don't fight me, baby."

Moving higher Leah fused her lips to the other girl's, letting her taste her own pussy as their tongues lashed. Consumed by disgust, Chloe shook her head purposefully. "No, Leah, please..."

The words hung in the air as Chloe felt Leah's tongue once more in her mouth and a finger in her pussy. As Leah pulled away, she smeared the sticky digit across Chloe's pursed lips.

Leah grinned and slid back between the teacher's legs. This time she licked the puckered arse knot, sending an electric shiver up through every nerve end. "Oh God, she's licking my arsehole," Chloe groaned as the other girl alternated between holes.

"Chloe, tell Leah what you are," Kevin commanded.

Her silence prompted the schoolboy to give her nipples a good firm tug. "TELL HER."

"Oh I'm a filthy little slut. I'm your filthy little slut, Sir."

"And what do you want?"

"I want your cock inside me. Please give it to me Sir."

With that Leah lifted the other girl until Kevin's cock head nestled at the entrance. A quick directional thrust and his shaft was buried inside her tight pussy. "Oh fuccccccckkkkkkk," Chloe screamed, but before she could say anything more, Kevin had slid onto his back, pumping from beneath whilst Leah had climbed onto her face.

As Kevin rammed in hard and forcefully, Chloe instinctively licked at the pussy over her. "Oh yeah, that's it you filthy slut, lick my cunt good," Leah groaned, grinding down on the teacher's face and nearly suffocating her.

The three went at it hammer and tongs foe ten minutes, taking Kevin's virginity and Chloe's bi-virginity in a manner they would remember for the rest of their days. Just as both thought they might faint, the forceful pumping from beneath resulted in a powerful explosion deep inside Chloe. The seed filled her cunt and felt warm inside her womb.

Within seconds, Kevin had slid clear, breathing in starts and watching from the floor as Leah leaned forward to mimic Chloe's actions. Only the cunt she was about to lick had an added bonus: Kevin's fresh cream. Leah licked longingly, lapping like a cat at a bowl and the sensation became all too much for Chloe. As Leah eased back, the blonde spurted, the gush arcing six inches and peppering Leah's face with juice like a peach being squeezed. "Ohhhhhhh baby, I wish I could do that," Leah mused, content for now to let Chloe's chameleon-like tongue bring her to a ballistic orgasm.

Her deposit soaked Chloe's lips and chin.

* * *

"Just once more Kevin, please," Chloe pleaded, as the light of morning filtered the teenager's bedroom.

Leah was gone and the remaining pair had, not more than an hour ago, enjoyed perhaps the best fifteen-minute fuck of Chloe's life. That was on top of the fuck they enjoyed in the early hours as Leah looked on and masturbated before taking off. Yet as Kevin became adept in the skills of lovemaking so Chloe's needs intensified. It was like a drug. She wanted it every which way and then some.

Resisting her impatient urges, Kevin rose to turn on the laptop. It displayed the treacherous picture that had begun this bizarre chain of events, the one of Chloe caught by surprise on the step in just her red bra and panties. And to think it was only a couple of days ago. It seemed a lifetime away for Chloe. Kevin clicked on 'delete', confirming his intention with a further click. "There you are, Miss Hunt, gone forever."

mpqm1968
mpqm1968
550 Followers