Tally

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsalt
drsalt
57 Followers

We went home and got ready for bed. Barb and I kissed for a few minutes and then she told me good night and rolled away. I patted her ass and rolled toward Tally. Tally was less tired than Barb. We made slow love as Barb snored next to us. There was no fire that time, just low glowing embers that were equally – or more -- satisfying. We cleaned each other up with our tongues and went to sleep.

For three years I had the dubious delight of having two wives. When it was good it was great. When we disagreed, however, I usually had two women arguing against my position. So I guess I'd have to say that when it was bad it was worse than having one wife.

At any rate, on one of her business trips Tally met a man and fell for him. When she came home she gave us the sad news. "You both know I love you," she said, the tears running down her cheeks. "But this is something that just reaches deep inside me and pulls really hard on my heart strings. Bobby just...I don't know...he just seems to always know what I'm thinking. I've seen the same thing happen with you two."

I thought I was beginning to see what she meant. We really didn't have any choice anyway. Tally was an adult and capable of making her own decisions. All we could do was to wish her the best and tell her she was always welcome. Barb was the matron of honor at their wedding and we gave them two tickets to Hawaii for a gift.

They visited us a couple of times over the next four years. Then we got a call in the middle of a cold December night. Bobby said that Tally had suffered a fatal stroke while he was out of town. She was discovered by the neighbor after she noticed the newspapers piling up. We went to the memorial -- Tally had specified cremation in her will -- and the reception, or wake, or whatever it's called afterward.

We told Bobby to stay in touch but he just gave us a sad half smile. "I could say I would do that, except it would be a lie. I like you guys but I think it would be too hard without Tally. We really only ever had her in common. I thank you for being her friend and accepting me as her husband. She told me what you meant to her and how the three of you lived for those years. I didn't understand it but it must have done her some good. She was a good and loving woman. But I don't have to tell you that."

That was the last time we saw him or even heard from him. Barb sent a Christmas card the following year but it was returned, stamped "No Forwarding Address". It was the end of a chapter in our life.

drsalt
drsalt
57 Followers