Tales of the eKids:.. Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thebullet
thebullet
374 Followers

"This is stupid! I'm sorry we even brought this up, Eamon. Let's forget this part of the conversation and just go on with our lives, okay? Tell your grandmother or whoever what you know and maybe our families can do business."

Emma didn't notice Eamon stand and move around the table to her. She felt herself being swept up into her arms. His lips met hers and her embarrassed, painful tears became tears of joy. And still she pulled away.

"Stop, Eamon! You don't know what you are doing! I told you, this could be permanent. We could bond forever. Don't do this just because you are horny. You have to love me before I'll let you do this."

"Emmy, I've loved you from the moment I saw you. How couldn't I love you? You are fabulous, beautiful, funny, smart, wonderful. I love you. I thought you were supposed to be this confident New Woman. Why are you so gun-shy?"

"Because you hardly know me. How can you love me? Don't do this Eamon, if you have any doubts at all. Please don't. I couldn't stand to see regret in your eyes later."

Eamon pulled Emma close and kissed her tenderly. He felt her resistance fade into enthusiasm as finally she kissed him back. As they held their lips together, Eamon felt the energy flowing between. He felt the swelling of his heart. He felt the swelling of his dick. It occurred to him that Emmy felt that herself.

She felt so childlike in his embrace. Eamon was well over six feet tall while Emmy was barely over five. His arms engulfed her tiny frame. He hugged her but again she pulled her face away.

"But what about Elle? You know her even less than you know me. What are you, crazy or something?"

"Emmy, Elle is almost as delightful as you. Honey, if you want to go slow, I'll go slowly. But don't hold back on my account."

Emmy reached up with both hands and cradled Eamon's cheeks, slowly pulling him to her in a soft sensual kiss. Again she pulled back. "E-man, this is crazy. But if you like it crazy, I can out-crazy anybody."

This time when she kissed him, he felt her small tongue shyly pushing its way into his mouth. It circled his lips then plunged into his mouth. This time he pulled back.

"Never been kissed? That's hard to believe!" For a beginner she was kissing like an expert. She was quickly lifting his arousal to a fever pitch.

She shrugged her shoulders. "I guess I won't be able to say that after today. E-man, there are a bunch of things I won't be able to say about myself after today, if you know what I mean."

Eamon looked at her intently. "Hold on here, Emmy. We're just doing some innocent little necking here. What are you saying?"

"E-man, do I have to spell it out? I'm an eighteen-year-old virgin! I'm the oldest living virgin, at least in my species. That's a title I'll gladly pass on to my sisters, at least for the time being. Just because I'm a virgin, doesn't mean I'm virginal. I've been offering myself to Daddy for quite a while, just because I didn't seem to have an option 'B'. Sweetie, you are definitely option 'B'. But I hope you don't mind, E-man, but when I dream of being deflowered, it is never in a conference room."

Emma seemed to flick her fingers in a certain way and the back wall turned into a back wall with a door.

Eamon's jaw dropped open. "How the hell did you do that?"

Emmy smiled slyly. "No one ever said that you couldn't make a plasma wall look like a wall. Most people who are in my office don't know there is a conference room behind it. None of the people who make it to my conference room know that I have a bedroom behind that. Eamon, I have a long-standing policy of never telling anyone more than they absolutely need to know."

"Does that include me?"

"Sweetie, from now on I'll always answer every question you ask me. I'll never lie to you, ever."

"Emmy, that didn't answer my question; which means that as you made the promise to answer my question, you didn't answer my question. You may be the most devious person in the world."

Emmy laughed. "Now that's just silly. Do you know every person in the world? What you really mean is I'm the smartest devious person in the world; which is true. And it might also mean that when I try to be devious, I might be the most successful devious person in the world. But then again, you caught me on my first attempt to be devious with you, which proves I'm not the most successful devious person in the world, assuming I was being devious and not just yanking your chain."

Emmy grew serious. "Eamon, I'll never lie to you. I'll never hold anything back. You are on the top of my need-to-know list. I don't even tell Daddy how I do the things I do. But if you want me to, I'll tell you.

"As a first offering, I'll admit something that only my family knows. I'm the greatest computer hacker in the world. See, I'll tell you anything, even if you don't ask me."

The woman was a never-ending source of wonder and amusement to Eamon. "You are the greatest hacker in the world? What's a hacker? I seem to remember hearing about that. Didn't kids used to be able to sneak into other people's computers? That was hacking, wasn't it? But geez, that hasn't been a problem for a long time, has it?"

Emma looked at Eamon blandly. Her face showed the innocent look that her father had grown to fear.

"You bitch! Your sisters wrote the operating system! They locked everyone else out and then gave you a way in! Son of a bitch what a trick! What power! You can do anything you fucking please!

"Can you hack into my grandmother's computer in Palmdale? This could be cool."

Emmy held up a hand. "E-man, slow down. I thought we were going into my bedroom to deflower a virgin. Now if you'd rather play 'hack the grandma' I guess we can do that but it doesn't sound nearly as exciting."

Eamon stood up quickly and held out his hand to assist Emma to rise. "You're right of course. We can play with computers anytime. But one only gets to deflower the most beautiful girl in the world once in a lifetime, if that."

Emma smiled that eye-lighting smile that thrilled Eamon to his core. "But E-man, maybe you can deflower my identical twin tomorrow." And then she laughed.

Part 5

Emmy skipped into the bedroom, laughing and tossing her clothes as she went. Eamon followed her in, his eyes wide with the wonder of her fabulous body. He finally pulled his eyes away from Emma and he was confronted by a dark landscape lit by a million stars in a panorama of intense beauty.

Emma said, "Did you ever make love under the stars, E-man?"

"How do you do this?" The floor, the walls, the ceiling were a continuous and unending rendition of a summer scene at midnight. The bed seemed to float in the middle of a field of flowers.

"Eamon, I talk a pretty good game, but you should know that I really am a virgin. I'm eager, but take it slowly at first, okay? I'm not some sex goddess, no matter what your hormones might be telling you. I'm just a scared little girl who is tired of being alone. Take care of me please. I'll try my hardest to take care of you."

He agreed she looked like a little girl. Sure, she looked like a little girl with tits and an ass. Her small, round breasts were the most beautiful body part that Eamon had ever seen. Emmy smiled as she realized he was drinking from her beauty. She twirled around and then coyly looked back at him over her shoulder. Eamon was mesmerized by Emma's ass. It was the most beautiful body part he had ever seen.

Eamon began to remove his own clothing. His was dazzled by the beauty of his surroundings. Emma stood in front of him with one arm extended, wearing a shy smile and nothing more. Where her bush should be there was nothing but soft, sexy skin. Her puffy pussy lips seemed to be gleaming with her juices. She was a walking incitement to riot.

Eamon tried to pull down his pants and his boxers in one swift motion. He groaned in pain as the head of his impossibly hard member caught on the waste band of his boxers and was almost ripped out by the roots.

"S'matter, Eamon? Are you in a hurry?"

Eamon closed the distance to Emma, then lifted her up and held her like a child, his left arm around her shoulders with his right arm under her knees. He gently kissed her. His intentions were somewhat honorable. He wanted to make gentle, passionate love to her. He wished to slowly fill her, bring her the pleasure she longed for. Only later would he fuck her senseless. He knew he had to do both.

Eamon laid her on the bed with her head on a downy pillow. She watched him with hooded eyes.

"Eamon, I've never said it to you. But I want you to know before we go any farther. I love you. It's true. I've been studying you for weeks, ever since we knew who you were. So I know you. I really know you. And yes, you are beautiful.

"But I've seen inside you, too. I know that your real beauty is there. I would have given you my virginity anyway, E-man. I'm just a horny teenager, after all. But today in addition to my virginity, I'm giving you my heart. Please take it and keep it forever. I never want it back."

Eamon was in love with loving this amazing girl. Each time she spoke she revealed another equally wonderful side to herself. Now he knew that the wisecracking, joking, cynical Emma Adkins was also the sweet, romantic, loving Emmy.

He sat next to her on the bed, and slid the back of his hand along her soft cheek.

She said, "I know that sometimes I'm a controlling bitch, E-man. But today, please do whatever you want with me. I trust you. I'm yours."

Eamon felt like a kid in a candy store with carte blanche. He leaned over and gave her another soft and sweet kiss. He felt the little girl shudder with the emotion. His hand finally made its way to her small soft breasts. He felt as if he were desecrating a work of art so he moved slowly, gently; too gently from Emma's point of view.

She rubbed her hand against Eamon's cheek and whispered, "I won't break, E-man."

Eamon pinched that soft pink nipple, and Emmy emitted her first moan. Eamon brought his head down to Emma's chest and captured the other nipple between his lips, alternately sucking and licking it.

Emma's eyes were almost fully closed. They were open just enough to watch her gentle assailant begin the ravishment of her heretofore virgin flesh. This was the moment she had dreamed of since learning of the existence of the undocumented New Man, Eamon Turner.

Eamon's fingers made their way down Emma's taut belly. In another circumstance she would have found them ticklish. But now they felt like fire. Her stomach muscles involuntarily pulled away from the burning fingers as her hips rose, searching for stimulation.

His hand wandered further south, over her soft naked mound, finally reaching the holy land. One finger slid along the swollen outer passage of her pussy, evoking another moan from Emma.

'Damn, she's wet already!' thought Eamon. 'This girl is made to fuck!'

His finger barely parted her lips as he made a pass in the opposite direction. Emma's hips were beginning to rotate along the axis of his movement, trying to force his finger deeper. His finger stroked her gently, never insinuating itself into Emma's pussy.

"Eamon, please! I promise in the future you can abuse me, torture me, do whatever you want to me. Anything! But please, Eamon, don't make me wait today! Don't torture me now. Please, honey, please!"

Her arms had reached around Eamon's chest in a ridiculous attempt to pull his large frame on top of her tiny body. Finally he relented and moved of his own accord until he was on top of her, laying his well-muscled body atop her small soft frame.

Like most virgins, Emmy's emotions were equal parts fear and eagerness.

In a little girl's voice she said, "You are so big and I'm so tiny. I'm not even sure that monster can fit in me. Maybe I should start small and work up to you."

Eamon laughed. At her hour of truth, Emmy still saw the humor of the situation. But he didn't intend to hurt her. He thought he could make her passage into womanhood relatively pain-free, as long as he could control his own lust.

Eamon took hold of his manhood and rubbed the large helmet of his cock-head along Emmy's puffy pussy lips. Almost automatically, Emmy's legs, which had been flat on the bed, rose up; her knees spread wide and drew themselves closer to her chest. Her legs were splayed as wide as her little body would allow, her tiny feet pointed straight up in the air as her body surrendered itself to Eamon's dick.

Emma's pussy was dripping with her arousal and fear. Eamon's dick moved easily along its fringes, and still he failed to enter her. Very slowly the head of his dick insinuated itself into Emma's pussy. Eamon saw the look of concentration, pain, and fear on her face, all subordinate to her passion.

Instead of driving forward, Eamon used just the head of his dick to slowly saw back and forth. He made sure that Emma's already prominent clit was receiving the attention it deserved as he pulled only marginally in and out.

Emmy's breath came in gasps. Her hips were moving with the motion of Eamon's dick, pushing onto him each time the head threatened to enter her. Her movements became more and more sporadic. She began to moan, to mumble, then to spew almost meaningless words.

"Oh yeah! Yes, Eamon you feel so good! Harder, do it harder! Please, do it! Oh God! Don't stop! God, oh God!"

Emma's words grew louder as she approached her first non-self induced orgasm. Suddenly she froze. Her toes curled and her entire body started clenching like a fist. A soft scream grew louder as her climax overtook her. Suddenly she was screaming at the top of her lungs.

It was what Eamon was waiting for. He shoved his dick-head past her threshold, easily tearing through her maidenhead, and coming to rest fully enveloped in Emma's tightly spasming pussy.

Then he realized that she was no longer screaming. Looking into her eyes he saw that she had passed out.

'Christ', he thought. 'The poor thing couldn't handle the pain.'

He kissed her cheek, her neck, her forehead. He tried to bring her around, whispering sweet nothings into her ear.

"Emmy. Emmy darling. Wake up baby. Are you all right? Please wake up, honey. I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm so sorry."

Emma's eyes slowly opened. She seemed to be recovering as her eyes suddenly focused on his face. When she heard him apologize a lazy, satisfied smile lit her face.

"Wow, E-man. You must have your Ph.D. in devirginization. I was waiting for all that pain, but all I felt was pleasure."

He was still worried. "Emmy, I thought the pain caused you to pass out! Are you okay? I didn't hurt you?"

"You didn't hurt me but you damn near killed me. It's what my momma calls 'Death by Fucking'. She told me about it and now I believe it. How did you break my hymen without hurting me?"

"I saw a movie once. It suggested pinching a virgin's earlobes just before trying to break through. The pain of the pinch would distract from the pain of the breakage, so to speak. I thought it might be better to do it while you were having an orgasm. Did it work?"

She smiled softly. Her eyes were aflame, her checks were flushed. She was absolutely beautiful. Her arms rose off of the bed and circled his neck. She kissed him passionately.

Finally she released him from her grasp. Still Eamon was buried to the hilt in Emmy.

She said brightly, "Okay, E-man. Now it's your turn. If feel like I'm impaled on a baseball bat. God it feels good! Fuck me, E-man! I bet you can't knock me out again. That was just a lucky first try. Come on, honey. I want to feel you cum inside me. That's all I need right now."

Eamon needed no additional prodding. He had softened a bit when trying to revive her. But her encouragement had him hard and ready again. He started slowly, withdrawing about half way, then sliding back into her.

He said to her, "I can't believe you took the whole thing!"

He felt like he was encased in a wet, warm, pulsating glove. Damn it felt good. He increased the length of his strokes imperceptibly with every thrust. Before long he was pulling out until just the head remained inside, then plunging the entire length of his dick deeply into her. She was so wet and warm. It was as if her pussy had been molded to fit his dick.

"Eamon, baby. Do it like that! Yes, honey, I like it that way. Harder. Maybe you can do it a little harder. Yes! I want to suck the cum right out of you. I want you to mark me with your seed! Make me yours, Eamon! Yes, sweetie! Do it! Fuck me!"

Eamon realized that Emmy was on a hair trigger. She was arching up into another massive orgasm. He loved her vocalizations. He had been with many women, but the ones he liked the most were the talkers.

Emmy wasn't so much telling him what to do as she was giving him encouragement; letting him know what she liked. And turning him the hell on!

His strokes increased from loving and tender to hard and passionate. Each time he bottomed out in her pussy, Eamon ground himself against Emmy's clit. She seemed to have a minor orgasm each time he did that.

But the mini-orgasms weren't slaking her passion, they were augmenting it. She became more vocal, more delirious, her head shaking from side to side; her fingernails clawing his back; her little feet crossed around his waste.

Eamon knew that he couldn't last much longer. His own passion was growing as Emmy urged him on, harder and deeper, harder and deeper.

"Emmy, it's going to be soon for me."

She whispered in his ear, "Cum for me, baby. Fill me up with your juice!"

Then she was shouting. "Cum in me! Make me cum with you! Oh, God, I'm cumming! Fuck me, E-man."

For Eamon, that was all it took. He felt his orgasm overtake him and he was flooding her with his semen. Her climax joined his and suddenly he was overtaken with a blast of emotion. He felt her! He felt her climax deep within him. Hers spurred on his. They were sharing their orgasm and it overwhelmed them both.

Emmy was screeching, her eyes closed, her arms pulling Eamon deeply into her. Eamon saw white hot light exploding in his brain, flashes of red and green coming with each of Emmy's screams. Both were squeezing and pulling and clenching, awed by the enormity of their emotions. And finally it was over.

Eamon collapsed beside Emmy, his emotional gamut running from elation to shock and back again. The sheer power of it all was almost too much to bear. They had had a shared orgasm!

Emmy began to laugh. So did Eamon.

Finally Eamon asked, "What are we laughing at?"

Emmy continued to laugh. Finally she calmed enough to say, "In a few weeks we are going to look back at this moment and say, 'that sure was a lame first time.' Don't you realize it, Eamon? It's all up hill from here. Each time we do it is going to be better than this one. It all comes from practice."

Eamon was smiling. But then he realized he was still hard. Damn, this girl was like his own personal aphrodisiac!

Emma also noticed that Eamon's erection was proud and tall. She rubbed her whole lovely body against his and in a little girl's voice whispered, "Time for practice, Mr. E-man."

thebullet
thebullet
374 Followers
12