Submission to a Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bulfinch
bulfinch
12 Followers

When her cock head brushed against my hole, I stiffened. Eve laid her body on my back and wrapped her arms around me, her cock head still pressed against my hole. "Relax, baby," she whispered in my ear. My sphincter stretched and the head popped through. I let out a scream and Eve shushed me. "Quiet, baby. We don't want to wake the neighbors." "It hurts," I whispered. "I know, honey. It's ok. It'll start to feel good in a minute. Trust me." Eve was still lying on my back, impaling me on her engorged cock. We stayed like that for a few minutes. She ran her fingers through my hair and whispered reasuringly, "You can do it. See, I'm already in." "All the way?" I asked. "To the balls," she said. "Feel." I reached back between my legs and felt Eve's balls pressed against my ass. "Wow," I muttered incredulously.

Eve stood up, still burried deep inside of me, and squeezed my ass cheeks. She pressed her hips hard against my ass, forcing her cock even deeper into my bowels. I let out another moan, this one of pure desire rather than pain. Eve knew it. She slowly pulled her cock all the way out of my ass, then slowly slid the head passed my ring and sank into me until her hips were again pressed tight against my ass cheeks.

"God yes," I moaned.

"Yes, what?" Eve asked. "What do you want?'

"I want you to fuck me."

"You do, huh?" she teased, pulling her cock all the way out again. I couldn't stand the feeling of being so empty. I frantically thrust backwards trying to get her cock back inside of me. "Why?" she continued teasing me. I could feel the head of her cock brushing against my ass cheeks with every thrust I made backwards, and I wiggled my ass, trying to line her cock up with my hole. "Why?" she demanded while thrusting her cock into me with one hard push. She held me tight against her.

"I want you to fuck me," I said again. "I want you to fuck me hard." Eve eased her grip on my hips just enough to pull half way out and thrust into me hard three or four times before tightening her grip again.

"But why? she demanded to know, her cock deep in my ass.

"Because I love it," I finally admitted. "I love feeling your fantastic cock sliding in and out of my ass."

Eve squeezed my hips and began pounding my ass like a jack hammer. My entire body shook with every thrust, sending shockwaves of pleasure from my ass to the tips of my toes and the top of my head. Eve laid down on my back again and whispered in my ear, "lie down with your legs together." I did as instructed and Eve placed her legs on either side of mine, propped herself up on her hands, and resumed pounding my ass for all she was worth. My body was bouncing off the bed with every thrust. She laid down on me and nibbled in my ear, thrusting her hips against my back and her cock in and out of my ass. I was in heaven.

"I want you to roll over now, honey," Eve whipsered as she lifted her hips off of me. My ass made a sucking noise as Eve's cock popped out. Eve stood up. I rolled over onto my back and Eve again pulled me closer to the edge of the bed. She put her hands behind my knees and lifted, forcing my legs back over my head. "Hold these," she said. I did as I was instructed. She stuck her thumb in her mouth and sucked it for a second before withdrawing it and sticking it in my ass. I let go of one leg to stroke my cock for the first time. "Let me do that, sweetheart," Eve said as she took her thumb out of my ass and replaced it with her cock. She squirted some lube into her hand, then took a firm grip on my cock and began stroking it long and slow, the same rythym with which her cock was stroking in and out of my ass.

I closed my eyes and threw my head back. "God yes," I said. "Fuck me, baby. Fuck me with that huge cock of yours."

The pace of Eve's hand on my cock, and her cock in and out of my ass, both began to speed up, and I moaned with delight. "You like that, don't you baby?"

I smiled and said, "I love it. Fuck me baby. Fuck me hard."

Eve's hips went into overdrive, moving in circles, side to side, top to bottom, stretching my ass, rubbing against my prostate with every thrust, her hand flying up and down the length of my cock. The feeling started deep in my bowels. A tickle, kind of behind my penis, deep inside. It quickly grew to the tip of my cock and exploded, flooding my body with an amazing rush of ecstacy and release. I felt cum splattering on my stomach and opened my eyes just in time to see Eve pull her cock out of my ass, tear off the condom with one hand while still stroking my cock with the other, and shoot a huge load of cum on top of the one I had just deposited on my stomach. My body shook with post orgasmic spasms. Eve rubbed her cock against my own, then wrapped a hand around both of them and softly stroked them. My body continued to spasm for several more minutes.

"Damn," I finally said. "That was amazing."

"I told you you'd love it," Eve replied as she gave my cock one last squeeze. She handed me a paper towel to clean our cum off my stomach. "If you want to do this on regular basis, we can work something out. A hundred dollars a visit instead of two hundred?" she offered.

I threw the sticky paper towel in the trash can next to the bed. I knew I'd be back for more before too long. "That sounds fantastic," I answered.

I visited Eve about three or four times a month for the next couple of months. Then I met an amazing woman who had a fetish for domination. But that's another story.

bulfinch
bulfinch
12 Followers
12