Students Rule Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
linkznut
linkznut
1,273 Followers

"That was very good, Virginia," she said.

"Thank you, ma'am,"

"Please come here for a moment," Suzie said in a polite voice.

"Yes, ma'am," Ms. Lee responded as she turned and crossed the room.

"Bend over," Suzie said once Virginia came to rest beside her.

"Yes ma'am," she said, obeying instantly.

For a very long second, Ms. Lee stood there, her head hanging over Suzie's lap. Her body shivered ever so slightly when she felt Suzie's hand slid onto her back. She closed her eyes as the hand wandered slowly across back, which was completely exposed thanks to the back-less mesh dress.

But the back rub only lasted a few seconds before the hand found the tie at the back of her neck. A moment after that, the straps were untied and the top of her mesh dress fell forward, dangling onto Suzie's lap as Virginia's beautiful breasts hung free.

"Stand up!" Suzie ordered.

"Yes, ma'am," she answered, obeying quickly.

She stood there as Suzie looked her over, examining the see-through dress bunched around her waist with the top bib-like portion hanging down in front, covering her privates like a loose fitting loin cloth. And she watched Suzie as her eyes were drawn to her breasts, now completely bare where before there'd been at least a hint of clothing. And even while her eyes were locked on her tits, Virginia felt her hands on her sides gently guiding the dress over her hips and down her legs. When it hit the floor, Virginia obediently stepped out of it and kicked it aside, leaving her standing before Suzie's scrutinizing eyes wearing nothing but her 4-inch high-heel shoes. Her knees shook noticeably while her juices flooded her pussy.

And then the younger woman reached out and grabbed her tits, squeezing them hard as she looked into her slut's hungry eyes.

Ms. Lee closed her eyes and moaned, reaching for the table to support her as Suzie continued to pump her breasts. "Oh God," she whispered when she felt her tongue drawing little circles around her nipples.

Ross watched in amazement as Suzie worked over Ms. Lee's tits. He'd been pretty certain that Suzie would go for his revenge idea, but all he'd expected was a little teasing followed by a serious spanking. But based on what he was seeing now, there was every reason to believe that he was in store for a whole lot more than that. Unless he missed his guess, Suzie was going to enjoy far more than just a spanking, and the idea didn't appear at all unpleasant to Ms. Lee. This whole thing was getting better by the minute!

Ms. Lee opened her eyes and moaned softly when Suzie withdrew her hands from her tits. She moaned some more as the hands drifted leisurely across her tummy, her sides, and her hips. For a brief moment, the hands moved between her legs, brushing lightly across her excited lips before withdrawing.

Without a word, Suzie rose to her feet and took her place inches in front of the older, naked woman.

Ross watched in quiet amazement as Suzie faced off against the Vice-Principal, unable to miss the differences between the two women. Virginia was clearly the more mature, feminine creature, a fact that was only highlighted by her nakedness. With her 5'8" height added to the 4-inch heels, she towered over Suzie, whose sandals did little to add to her 5'4". And although Suzie was a very attractive young lady in her own right, size wise her breasts -- a B cup, Ross guessed -- were no match for Ginny's. And then there was the hair -- Ginny with her wavy blonde locks that fell just onto her back, and Suzie with her brunette hair that didn't quite reach her shoulders.

And then Suzie spoke. "It's time," she said softly, standing so close that Virginia could feel her breath on her neck. And then she picked up the paddle with her left hand, moved to the Vice-Principals side and placed her right hand on her ass, guiding her gently towards the living room. Ross followed behind, unable to pry his eyes off of Suzie's hand, or Ms. Lee's butt.

* * *

Suzie wasted little time guiding her prey to the back of the sofa that came off of the wall. "Bend over the back," she said, pointing at the sofa immediately in front of her. "Spread your legs and don't move until I say to. Do you understand, slut?"

"Yes, ma'am," Ms. Lee answered. Slowly, she eased herself over the back of the sofa -- legs spread shoulder width -- and awaited her fate. Never in her life had she felt more exposed, or more vulnerable. And never had she been more aroused.

She flinched slightly when a soft hand --- Suzie's hand --- touched her ass. "You know," Suzie said, "it's almost a shame to have to do this. After all, you've been such a cooperative slut all evening. But after what you did to me earlier this year, I really don't have any choice, do I, Virginia?"

When Virginia failed to answer, Suzie continued, still rubbing her ass gently. "It might have been different if you'd been fair with me, but you weren't. After all, there were 2 other girls involved, yet you singled me out for punishment. You do understand why I have to get even, don't you?"

This time Ms. Lee answered. "Yes, ma'am. I understand," she said as Suzie withdrew her hand.

And then there was silence. For nearly two minutes she held her position, waiting for the inevitable, her anxiousness growing stronger with each passing second. And then suddenly, it started.

WHACK!

The first blow came with a force she had not expected. She screamed out, turning her head instinctively to see who had delivered the blow.

"Keep you head down!" Suzie shouted as another blow struck home, this one harder than the first. Again Ms. Lee screamed out in pain, but this time she did not look back.

By the time the 5th blow struck home, tears were streaming from Ms. Lee's eyes. And by the time the last blow --- the 10th --- hit home she was little more than a sobbing mess.

When it was finally over, Virginia held her position. Her ass was on fire and her tears were still flowing freely, but she didn't move, not even to reach back and rub her aching butt.

Suzie stepped away from the sofa and set the paddle down on the table. Next, she kicked off her sandals and moved in front of Ross. For a moment, neither said a word as they stood there, staring. Finally, Suzie spoke.

"Undress me," she said in a voice so soft that Ross had to strain to hear. When he failed to act promptly, Suzie repeated herself, a little louder this time. "Undress me."

This time, she did not have to repeat herself as Ross, with a very large smile creeping across his face, reached forward and grabbed the bottom of her top, pulling it upwards even as Suzie was lifting her arms over her head. He quickly discarded the top and reached around Suzie's back, where he unclasped her bra and pulled it forward before tossing it to the floor with her top.

Ross's eyes were drawn instinctively to her breasts. Although smaller than Ginny's he couldn't help but notice how well they fit her body. Nor could he miss their exquisite symmetry or the dark areolas standing out proudly before her.

As if on their own accord, his hands were drawn to the naked breasts. But they never reached their destination as Suzie's hands intercepted them, rerouting them to the front of her jeans.

The change of direction didn't bother Ross at all as his hands went to work on the jeans, first unsnapping and then unzipping them. He then hooked his thumbs inside the waist and slid both the jeans and her panties over her hips and down her thighs. He knelt down in front of her as he slid the garments to the floor, where Suzie stepped out of them and kicked them aside.

When he looked up, the first thing he saw was her trimmed pussy sitting no more than 2 feet in front of him. Before he could react, however, Suzie leaned forward, grabbed hold of his arms and guided him to his feet.

When he reached his feet, there were two naked women. Ms. Lee, still folded over the sofa with her goods on full display, and Suzie, his long time friend. But before he could act, Suzie placed the palms of her hands on his chest to keep him at bay.

"Patience," she said. "Your time will come."

And then she turned away, taking her place on her knees behind Ginny's beet red ass.

Ms. Lee winced when Suzie's lips pressed against her buttocks, kissing her sore, tender cheeks as her hands ran slowly over her legs. Slowly, the pain began to lessen, replaced by a desire that grew stronger with every passing moment.

She'd heard Suzie tell Ross to undress her, and she'd heard the articles of clothing hitting the floor. That meant that her tormentor was naked, and that could only mean one thing. Things were about to heat up, only this time in a good way! And her excitement continued to build.

And then the hands left her legs, moving instead to her tender cheeks. With some gentleness, they pulled the cheeks apart, making room for the tongue that was suddenly bathing her asshole. Again Ms. Lee moaned as she reached back with her ass in an attempt to make herself more accessible.

And when the right hand abandoned her cheek in favor of her pussy, the fingers trailing lightly across her lips, she moaned even more. She was already desperate for release, for the reward for all she'd been through. She wiggled her ass more in an attempt to quicken the release.

But when the tongue abandoned her ass hole and the left hand slapped against her cheek, she yelped, lifting her head from the sofa even as Suzie was reaching to hold her down. And then the fingers entered her pussy, stroking in, then out, repeating the process slowly, teasingly.

"Please," Virginia moaned, no longer able to contain herself. "Please let me cum!"

Her plea was met by another slap from the left hand, not as hard as the paddle, but hard enough to get her attention.

And then the fingers went back to work on her pussy, only harder now, with more intensity. And as the pace continued to intensify, she moved closer and closer to the edge. It wasn't long before she could feel the first waves of pleasure washing over her as her body convulsed in orgasm.

She'd hardly had time to recover when Suzie stepped up behind her, grabbed hold of her upper arms and pulled her upright, turning her so the two naked women were face to face. And then the two women fell into each other's arms.

Ross watched intently as the women embraced, the taller and high-heeled Ginny bending slightly as the shorter and bare-footed Suzie reached up from her tiptoes. And he watched as they allowed their hands to wander over each other's buttocks and bare backs, and through each other's hair.

Finally, Suzie broke the kiss, backing away slightly. She grabbed the older woman's nipples and pulled her to the middle of the room. Next, she released Ginny and lowered herself to her knees, before lying down on her back at the Vice-Principal's feet.

"My turn," she said as she spread her thighs invitingly.

Without further direction, Ms. Lee lowered herself to her knees and paused, taking in the beauty of the younger woman. Then she allowed her hands to reach out and begin lightly stroking the tender thighs, to the obvious delight of her tormentor. A moment later her hands were resting beside Suzie's pussy, as the index finger of one hand was inserted into her very wet pussy while the thumb of the other was rubbing her clit.

Suzie gasped, squirming and writhing across the floor as Ms. Lee pressed on with her assault. Steadily, Virginia stepped up the pace, stroking her finger in and out of the hungry pussy with increasing speed while the thumb continued to work her clit.

But then suddenly, Virginia stopped, withdrawing her hands from the woman who had so recently tormented and dominated her. And when Suzie's hungry, desperate eyes opened and looked up to her, Ms. Lee only smiled and waited.

Suzie was on fire and in no mood for more games. She wanted to cum -- she needed to cum! "Please," she said softly, pleading with her eyes.

That was enough. Ms. Lee placed her hands on the floor and lowered her mouth to the younger woman. A moment later she tasted her first ever pussy, lapping at it hungrily while her arm wrapped itself around Suzie's thigh so her thumb could continue to attack her clit.

For Ross, that was it! The sight of the Vice-Principal on her knees between Suzie's legs, attacking her pussy and clit while Suzie mauled her own tits was more than he could stand. He shed his shirt in record time. A moment later he kicked off his shoes and shoved down his pants and underwear, kicking them aside. And then he hurried across the room and took up his position behind the Vice-Principal's ass.

The instant his hands touched her Ms. Lee lifted her head from Suzie's pussy and turned towards him. In that instant, she knew she was finally going to feel his cock inside of her. But thoughts of her triumph were short lived as Suzie's hands reached up to grab her head, pulling her back to the job at hand.

As Ms. Lee went back to work on Suzie's pussy, she felt Ross easing his meat against her lips. A moment later it slid home and was stroking in and out, pounding her mouth against Suzie's pussy in the process.

Soon, Virginia heard Suzie gasp. And a second after that she felt the prone young woman grab her head roughly and pull her harder against her pussy as her body started shaking spasmodically as the throes of orgasm overtook her.

Ms. Lee's head was spinning amid a whirlwind of sensations. The whole evening had been building to this moment and she was not going to be denied. When her body exploded in orgasmic pleasure, she tried to scream out, only to have her voice smothered by Suzie's once again convulsing pussy. And still Ross threw his enraged manhood into her.

She lost herself in the moment as Suzie held her tightly and Ross kept pounding her pussy. She couldn't really say if it was one long orgasm or a series of shorter ones. But she could say it was one of the most intense things she'd ever experienced. And it didn't end until Ross finally began unloading his sperm into her.

Suzie finally released her head just as Ross withdrew from her and collapsed on the floor beside them. Exhausted and totally spent, Virginia then collapsed on top of Suzie, her head nestled between her breasts.

For several minutes, there was only the sound of heavy breathing as everyone struggled to gather themselves. Finally Suzie turned to face Ross. "I hope you saved some of that for me," she grinned.

linkznut
linkznut
1,273 Followers
12