Strange Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He noticed the change in her scent and smiled his satisfaction. He moved slowly in and out while her shaft moved in and out of him. They moaned their pleasure as he continued to thrust. In and out softly at first, than increasing, expressing the depth of his feelings with every joining.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

OOh! The feeling of his body sucking her sensitive penis in was truly awesome! And the feel of both of his cocks inside her separate entrances was bliss. In and out he went, as she thrust against him. She never wanted it to end! It was so beautiful! His soft warm folds clutching her lovingly as her body clung and sucked at his two appendages was a feeling out of this world!

He increased the tempo, pounding into her as she pounded into him. She screamed with the pleasure of her cum spurting inside him.... the pleasure of him spurting violently into her. His sperm was so hot inside her, she was certain she would melt away to nothing, but she didn't care! She wanted him to continue to grind into her, never to leave her body! Not sure how to express the strong feelings he caused, she wrapped her body as tightly around his as she could, holding him to her as if her life depended upon it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

His Vagium clenched tightly around her cock, demanding another bath of her soothing cum. He watched in pleasure to see her surprise, as her penis answered his Vagium's demand, spurting into him with such force he thought she was going to pass out.

He felt the life that began to grow inside her and smiled. He had a family and they would be with him forever. He made slow love to her again and again throughout the night. Near dawn he lifted her into his arms and brought her home. He would explain all to her once she was rested...

She would need him always now; his cum had ensured her body was addicted to his. She would never leave him, for her body would not allow it. His body would always be ready when she needed him but refuse to work for any other. Such was the way of his world. It was their species' way of insuring fidelity between a mated pair. None would satisfy either ever again.

Who says there isn't someone special for everyone?

~END~

Kai

12