Spooky Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After several minutes of taking her from behind, Jim pulled his cock out from her and turned her around. Mary slid up unto the washer and leaned back onto the towels Julie had stacked on top of it. Mary raised her legs and spread them apart. Jim slid his cock inside her once again and fucked her fast and deep. He pulled his cock completely out of her cunt and then slid it all the way in. I was amazed Mary could take the whole thing inside her. It was obvious Mary orgasmed at least three times. He picked up his pace as he pounded her soaking wet pussy.

After fucking her pussy for what seemed an hour, Jim then slid his cock out of her pussy and began pushing it against her asshole.

"No! Don't do that. You're too big." Mary pleaded.

"Nonsense, you can handle it. I'll take it slow."

"No, It'll hurt."

"No it won't. I promise. That ass is made for fucking." Jim said almost arrogantly.

Jim pushed the head of his cock against Mary's asshole. Amazingly, he actually got the head inside.

"Just relax, sweetheart. Once it gets inside you, you'll love it."

Jim was very gentle. He pushed his cock inside her ass a little at a time. Once the head was in, the rest was easy. Jim fingered her pussy while sliding his cock in her ass. Mary actually had an orgasm before he was even to his shaft. He was definitely a pro. He had about half of the length of his cock in when he started fucking her. Mary had her eyes closed and was leaning back. On each entry, he slid a little more of his cock inside her ass. Even with my cock being just a little more than two-thirds of his in size, Mary never let me fuck her in the ass. Yet, here she was letting this black stranger take liberties with her even her husband never had.

It wasn't long before he was sliding the entire length of his cock in and out of my wife once again. As he had promised, it must not have hurt. Mary had taken over fingering herself as he fucked her ass. She had orgasm after orgasm. I was hoping nobody heard her because she got quite loud at times, but I guess the music and talking were loud enough to hide anything going on in the back room.

Jim now had both of her tits out from the corset and were fondling them, pinching her nipples.

"Hey baby, I'm getting ready to cum, where do you want it? In your ass? Or in your pussy?"

"Not in my pussy! Not in my pussy! Pull it out and squirt it on my stomach."

Well at least she was that careful.

"Okay, here it comes." Jim slipped his cock out of my wife's ass just as it exploded into a torrent of cum. It shot up Mary's belly across the front of her corset, and onto her tits. Considering he had cum in her mouth about a half hour ago, he still shot a load like a horse. Mary spread it around her belly and cleavage as he came.

After a few minutes of recuperation, Jim pulled Mary to her feet and kissed her once again. "You are one hot lady." he said to her.

"I must be." she replied.

"Look, you take your time and get cleaned up. I'll go back out to the party and make sure your husband doesn't get suspicious."

"Good idea. Act like you don't know where I am. I'll be back out in a couple of minutes."

Jim left the back room and Mary went into the bathroom. I took the opportunity to leave the back room. Jim never even saw me leave right behind him. I worked my way back to the bar and poured myself some vodka just before Jim was able to get there. He had no idea I hadn't been anywhere else.

"Where'd you hide my wife?" I asked him as he approached.

"Don't know. I left her here a little while ago. Maybe she went to the bathroom."

"Yeah, maybe. Just like a woman."

A few minutes later Mary came out from the back and walked through the group towards the bar.

"Where have you been?" she asked me, "I've been looking everywhere."

"Oh, I guess I just didn't recognize you with all of the other witches here. Are you having a good time? Getting lot of ticks or treaks?"

"Oh yeah. This is one of their better parties. How about you? You having a good time?"

"Oh yeah, fucking great!"

I never let Mary find out that I knew. To the best of my knowledge, she hasn't seen Jim since that night. I wonder if he'll be back this year.

12