Sibling Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know.

* * *

Dear Diary,

It's a Friday night tonight; mum and dad are out at a dinner party and mum told me Kevin was out with his friends. Thinking that this was my chance to get some fresh air – or at least air that was fresher than the stale, tear-filled variety inside my room – I came downstairs, lay down on the couch with a blanket over myself and put the TV on, though not to watch anything in particular. I hadn't spared any thought for it at the time, but I had lain down on the couch where it had happened – the first time since it had that I'd used the couch. Perhaps it was a subconscious thing. or perhaps it was coincidence. Or perhaps I just wanted to be around Kevin, and the memory of those few minutes that I'd spent with him were the best I had..

As it happened, I didn't have to settle for his smell on the couch. He treaded carefully into the room and stopped at the end of the couch. I sat up quickly, holding the blanket protectively against my chest.

"Kevin," I gasped. "Mum said you were out."

Kevin nodded curtly. "I told her I would be."

I felt betrayed, impaled through the chest by his lie. "You knew she'd tell me," I said in a voice full of hurt. And the tears, that always waited so close to the surface these days, started rolling over my cheeks.

Kevin opened his mouth to speak, but I cut him off. "This isn't fair," I said.

"I just want to talk to you," he said.

"You can't keep teasing me," I cried. "It's not fair."

"I'm not trying to tease you."

"You told me how you feel," I said miserably, "so just let me be."

"I didn't," said Kevin. "Tell you how I feel. I told you how Ithought I felt. But I was wrong."

My hopes were already slashed and I wasn't in the mood to entertain any notions of happiness. That was an emotion that had well and truly fled my mind by then. But still, I had to hear him out.

He crossed the distance between us and sat down on the couch, his body turned towards me. I still had my legs pulled up to my chest, the blanket too, as though it would keep me safe from his words. His eyes were fixed steadily on mine, and, inexplicably, I was looking back unwaveringly.

"I didn't think I felt the same way because I was blinded by other things," Kevin explained, as I listened closely. "There's this girl," he said, obviously revealing something painful, "at school. Danielle. I've had a crush on her for years. Abig crush, I mean. Maybe you've experienced something similar...I don't know. But I thought it was love. And maybe it was, for me."

He looked back at me, as though he hadn't been able to whilst he was talking about another girl. "But when you told me," he said, and faltered, "that you loved me...I didn't even consider that what I felt for you was love. I compared it to what I felt for Danielle, because I thoughtthat was love.

"You've been so close to me these past few months, and before that, too. We were never on friendly terms or anything like that, but you've always been here, living with me, knowing everything about me and vice versa. And Idid feel something strong for you when we started talking and even more so after last Friday night. But like I said: you were so close to me that I didn't see it for what it was. It's like falling in love with your best friend: you confuse it with friendship and because they're yourbest friend, you tell yourself youshould be feeling more strongly towards that person than your other friends. I guess I just thought of what I felt as normal, sibling love. But it wasn't. It was...more than that."

He fixed me with a look that was full of meaning, so much so it seemed to be emanating from his body. I was speechless, of course, and unable to move. And I was happy and relieved and amazed. But I was also angry.

"Do you know what that did to me?" I asked him as evenly as I could. "Hearing you say those words after I told you I was in love with you? Told mybrother I was in love with him?"

"I never meant to hurt you," Kevin replied desperately.

"You did," I said. "A lot."

Kevin's eyelids fluttered down as he looked at the floor. "I'm sorry."

Seeing him defeated and contrite like that, my anger ebbed away and soon all I wanted to do was reach out to him, which I did. I took his hand in mine and twined our fingers tightly together. He looked up, then down at our interlocked hands, then back up again.

"I still love you," I said.

Squeezing my hand, Kevin said, "I love you, too."

I felt the beginning of a smile on my face, and then the rest of it as I saw Kevin smile back. My heart felt lighter than it had in days, and my hand warmer than ever before, held tightly in his. I did it without thinking about it; I leaned forward and so did Kevin, our joined hands held up between our chests as our lips touched lightly together. It was like brushing a feather across my mouth.

"My first kiss," I whispered, after we parted.

"Mine, too," said Kevin, and he kissed me again.

Soon our lips were spending more time together than they were apart. That was when Kevin reached out and put his hands on my sides, drawing me forward as he wriggled to the other side of the couch. I crawled over the discarded blanket and sat beside him, kissing him again as he brushed stray tendrils of hair from my face.

The kissing was slow and gentle. We didn't pick up the pace and we didn't use our tongues, but even so, it was exhilarating. More so were Kevin's hands roaming around my back, as slowly as his lips were roaming my own. Our eyes were closed and our noses pressed against each other. I'd never felt closer to anyone before in my life.

Eventually I grew short of breath and turned my face to the side. Kevin took the opportunity to plant kisses along my neck. I started to shiver and breathe more deeply. By the time he had reached my throat I was gasping for air and no longer able to ignore the heat in my lower body. I placed my hands on Kevin's chest and pushed him back slightly so that I could see his face. I brought mine close to his so that our noses were touching and he could undoubtedly see my bottom lip quivering.

"I want you to touch me," I whispered.

Kevin looked into my eyes. "Are ... are you sure?"

I bit my lip and nodded, swivelling around on the couch so that I was sitting between his legs, both of us facing in the same direction. I reached out to grab the blanket and spread it over our legs. I could feel Kevin's erection pressed into my butt and it sent a shiver up my spine.

I wriggled back as far as I could go. I felt Kevin's wandering hands take hold of the waistband of my jeans beneath the blanket, and I lifted my hips so that he could slide them down my legs. My panties followed, and soon I had the delightful feeling of being naked from the waist down beneath the blanket, with my brother's hands resting gently on my hips.

I wriggled back even further, though it didn't do much other than produce a small groan from Kevin. His left arm encircled my torso and I clung to it as his right reached further down and came to rest on my pussy. I could have cum there with a little extra encouragement, but I held on. Kevin's fingers slid softly up and down my slit. In response, I laid my head back against his chest. Soon his fingers were pressing up against my opening and the folds gave way as he pushed them slowly inside. I moaned as it happened and clung more firmly to the arm around my chest.

Kevin pressed his knees against me and I leaned further back against him, every movement designed to squeeze us more tightly together. And we were, as tightly together as I could imagine in that position.

Inside my cunt, Kevin curled his fingers up and drew them out again, eliciting a soft groan from my lips. He put them back in again and I quaked. He did the same thing several more times, each time stoking the fire that was building in my loins. It was the best feeling I've ever had – having his fingers inside me like that.

It took longer than it had last Friday, though not for lack of pleasure. Kevin simply took it slow – very slow – so that I was savouring every little bit of it until I was ready to explode. And I did, after I clutched his arm tightly and told him I was going to cum. He closed his mouth around my ear, pushing me over the edge as I toppled down into a whirlwind of an orgasm.

I shook and shuddered against him, shutting my eyes as I let out a low moan. His fingers in my pussy were amazing, and his mouth around my ear was heaven. It was better this time, devoid of fear and remorse. The other time I had been split between riding my orgasm out and stopping it as fast as I could. Now, however, I rode it until the very last ripple of ecstasy ran through my body and my head lolled to the side with exhaustion.

Kevin left his fingers inside me, and after a while started moving them again, soothing me down from the height of pleasure I was at. When the strength and feeling returned to my body, I twisted my neck around to look at Kevin, who lowered his lips to meet mine. I smiled and turned back around.

Kevin's fingers left my cunt and his hand snaked its way up and above the blanket. I took it in my hands and brought it to my lips, where I softly kissed my way along the two fingers that had probed my pussy. Ordinarily I never would have considered doing something like that, but right then I wanted to taste the union that was my juices and Kevin's skin. I sucked them into my mouth and replaced the juices with saliva. Kevin's left hand found my exposed pussy and rubbed it smoothly in circles.

I pulled his fingers out of my mouth and wrapped the arm around me, leaning back once more to rest my head on his chest. Kevin's other arm encircled my waist and we were left in a jealous embrace.

"That was incredible," I whispered. Kevin kissed the back of my neck in reply. "Do you want me to..." I began.

"Next time," Kevin said. "I just want to enjoy this."

I wondered how he could possibly keep his hormones in check when I had wanted – needed – to feel him against me so badly. It was touching though, that he was putting aside his own pleasure to pleasure me, and savour the more romantic side of what we were doing. Part of me, though, wanted to feel his length against me again, on my hands maybe or between my legs. I didn't push it though – this was perfect as it was.