Sex and the Summer Job Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything seemed great until I took the summer job at Periwinkle's and ran smack into Karen. Everything was different with Karen, from the way we nibbled at the edges of our mutual desire, to her solid maturity. My attraction to her was intense and immediate. Long before last night, I'd found myself unable to stop thinking and fantasizing about her. Now here I was, curled up on a sofa on a rainy day, holding her in my arms. I tried to bury the L word in my head and concentrate on enjoying being with her today.

I continued to hold and caress Karen, occasionally brushing my lips and tongue over her neck, making her shiver and giggle. I gradually worked my hands up her flanks until I was stroking her lovely breasts. By the time the movie was coming to an end, I moved from the soft underside of her breasts to her firm, erect nipples. She shuddered and arched when I scraped my nails over them. "Are you trying to get me all hot and bothered?" she smiled, her voice thick.

"Mmm hmmm."

"Well you're doing an excellent job of it." She turned her face to me, and I kissed her, slipping my tongue into her mouth. "Mmmm," she sighed. "This has got to be one of the most pleasant days of my life. I'm going to hate going back to work tomorrow."

"Me too," I murmured as I toyed with her nipples. "I could get used to this in a hurry. Maybe you ought to take a few days off next week. We could go somewhere together, just the two of us."

"I don't know. It's the busy season, and you see how crazy it is when everyone's there and working at full speed."

"Screw that, think of yourself for a change. Let Richard run it for a few days. He wants to, let him see what it's really like." I squeezed both of her nipples and pulled them out.

Karen let out low groan and her body quivered. Her breathing was heavy. "You're making it very hard for me to say no."

I flicked my tongue over her earlobe and murmured, "That's what I'm trying to do. I want to take off with you and have some fun. You deserve it."

"I suppose I do, but I really can't. God! I'd love to take off with you, but I can't."

"You're no fun," I pouted.

"I'll tell you what. Let's see how things go next week. I'll talk to Richard and see if we can arrange it so I can get away for a few days at the beginning of the month. I might be able to do it if I have enough time to plan for it. How's that?"

I knew I was being impulsive and unfair to make such a demand. I knew she couldn't just up and walk out on everyone just to go play with a young employee she hardly knew. I sighed and said, "OK, fair enough."

I more or less turned my attention back to the movie, while continuing to bask in the delight of holding, caressing and kissing her. By the time the movie was over, I had her firm, round breasts cupped in my hands, and I gently kneaded and stroked them. I ran my lips and tongue between her shoulders, then blew softly on the wet trail I'd left. Karen shuddered, sighed, and moved like a cat having its neck scratched. "Oh you..." she murmured. "You drive me wild!"

"Good, 'cause you drive me wild, too."

I pulled her nipples taut, and held there a second before letting them snap back. She jumped and let a yelp. "I want you," she said in a thick voice. "Right now."

We shifted around so I was flat on my back, my head on the arm of the sofa, and Karen on top. I wrapped my legs around her and pulled her down so our mounds came together.

We both sighed with pleasure at the contact of our tender, wet cunts. Karen ground against me in a slow fucking motion, our sexes making wet sounds. She kissed me deeply, hungrily, her tongue probing my mouth.

I ran my hands through her hair, lifting the fine auburn mass and letting it fall back. She smiled at me, licked my lips and ground harder against me. Her green eyes, always beautiful with the faintest hint of some distant oriental influence, shone like jewels now that she was aroused. I pulled her close again, and sucked her tongue into my mouth, while I pushed my mound back against hers.

She slid her lips over my face and covered me with wet kisses, nipping at my ears and tracing her tongue over my neck until I shuddered. I took her face in my hands and looked at her, drinking her in and trying to control the emotions trying to boil up in me.

We fell into another longing kiss while our bodies gyrated in a tight waltz. She kissed her way down my neck, licking my tingling flesh, and only reluctantly slid her cunt away from its union with mine. She moved down and used her hands to cup and mold my breasts.

I couldn't help sliding my hand between us to stroke my cunt as she lowered her mouth to suckle first one nipple, then the other.

"Oh Karen, my love, my love," I moaned. My cunt was seething as I slid my fingers up and down the channel of my slit. I found my clit and began to stroke myself in firm circles, sending a hot thrill rippling over me.

Karen used her fingers to squeeze and massage my nipples, and she let a dollop of saliva drool from her mouth onto one erect bud. Now wet, she twirled me between her thumb and index finger until I cried out. I was panting, and she smiled at me, pleased at my response to her attentions. My fingers squished as I masturbated myself into a near frantic state. She tossed her hair back and lowered to kiss her way down my tummy.

Karen slid onto the floor and looked up at me as she came between my spread legs. She took my hand away from my cunt, smiled up at me, and sucked my fingers into her mouth. I probed the inside of her mouth with my fingers. "Taste me," I panted.

She pulled my hand until my fingers plopped from her mouth. She kept smiling up at me with her blazing eyes as she licked the web spaces between my fingers. She framed my cunt with both hands, her thumbs massaging me at the base of my aching vagina. She leaned in and lapped her tongue up the length of my slit, went back and did it again and again, making me squeal and tense up.

When she went up yet again, she twirled her tongue around my throbbing clit, flicking it side to side. She clamped her mouth over me, sucking in while she swirled and stroked her tongue over my jewel. My ecstasy grew by the second, swelling and surging inside. I pawed at her head while I bounced and squirmed and squealed. She growled and assaulted my clit, lapping and probing, then sucking me between her teeth.

She dipped down and pushed her tongue inside my cunt, probing my insides, then she slowly drew her tongue up to assault my clit, lapping and probing, then sucking me between her teeth. She dipped down again to gather the copious nectar oozing out of me.

When she reached my clit again, I lost control. The orgasm seemed to come up from my toes, and powerful surge of pent up energy burst over me in a crashing wave. I came one spasm after another, my body heaving with the most wonderful sensations imaginable.

Karen was smiling up at me, her face glistening wet, giving me a few final laps with her tongue, drawing the final few tremors from me. I flopped back, panting, my entire being warm and glowing. It was the kind of orgasm that, far from leaving me spent, energized me. I pulled her up into my arms and kissed her, licking my own sweetness from her face. We were both laughing and giggling with sheer delight. "You are so incredible," I bubbled. "I almost never cum that hard, and here you do it to me every single time."

"That's because I love to see you come all unglued because of me."

We wrestled playfully and came into a tangled embrace. "Now I want to show you how much I love making you come all unglued." I said. "Let's go upstairs to the bed. I have a special treat for you."

"You do, do you? What's that?"

"You'll have to wait and see."

We got up, the comforter spilling in a heap on the floor, and ran up the stairs like two kids at a sleep over. It was getting dark now, and outside the rain had slowed to a leaden drizzle. Karen flipped on the lights, and we climbed onto the unmade bed. We immediately fell into a giggling tangle, swapping playful kisses. I reached between us and cupped her wet cunt. She jumped and laughed. "What's my surprise?" she said.

"Do you trust me?"

"What do you mean? Of course I trust you."

"You have to do whatever I say, and I promise you'll cum like you've never cum in your entire life."

"Hmmm, I like that," she smiled. "I'm all yours."

I toyed with her cunt while we kissed, brushing the backs of my fingers over her sensitive lips. She sighed and lifted to my hand. I wet my fingers in her slit and glided down, teasing my nails over the spot between her vagina and ass. She jumped a little, and giggled. "OK," I said, "Roll over onto your tummy."

"Like this?" she said, rolling over and sprawling out.

"Perfect," I said. I ran my hand over the firm rise of her ass cheeks, marveling at how soft she was. "Now, get on your knees and lift your butt in the air," I said.

She rose up, that beautiful ass of hers ready for me. I knelt beside her, facing her flank and caressed my hands over her silky cheeks. "You have the most gorgeous butt I've ever seen," I said, and she smiled and wiggled it. "You can reach down and rub your clit if you want," I said, "but not too much. I don't want you to cum too soon."

"Mmmm," she smiled. "Do you want me to play with myself?"

"Yeah, why not. I like to see a sexy girl masturbate, it turns me on."

Her laugh was thick with arousal. She slid her hand between her legs, popped her clit up, and began stroking herself. "Mmmmm, not as good as you, but almost," she murmured.

I used both hands to spread her as cheeks apart and expose the puckered rosebud of her asshole. I was sure this was virgin territory for her, and that excited me as much as anything.

I dipped my tongue in the cleft of her cheeks and drew it up. She jumped and laughed. "Tickles," she said, but she didn't object. I nuzzled my face back in, and this time I pressed the tip of my tongue against the hot, intricate folds of her asshole.

She jumped again, and her rectal muscles twitched before she relaxed. I let saliva roll down my tongue, and I spread it around. I pointed my tongue and pushed into her, and as I did, I slipped two fingers into her sloppy wet but tight vagina. She gasped, her fingers momentarily freezing on her clit. I drew my wet fingers up between her cheeks and pressed on her asshole.

"Relax," I said. "Try not to resist." She let out her breath and the muscles of her anal ring quivered then relaxed. I worked up a mouthful of saliva, pursed my lips and pushed it out in a thick gob.

It hung for a second, and when I opened my lips, it drooled down and plopped slowly around her ass. I swirled my finger in it, and pushed passed her exquisitely tight ring and into her rectal vault. She cried out and clamped around me. I didn't go any deeper than a single knuckle – she wasn't ready for more than that – but I moved the tip of my finger in and out until she was moaning softly and squirming under me.

I could feel her asshole relaxing as I gently worked her. When I pulled my finger out, her asshole was trembling and open. My mouth again full of saliva, I pressed my face in her cleft and squirted my spit out to lube her. Now I pressed my tongue into her as deep as I could, and she squealed and trembled. Her fingers were rubbing hard on her clit, and her vagina was fast become frothy with her passion.

Karen's cunt was open and ready for me now. I shifted enough so I could hook one arm around her thigh, nudge her hand away from her clit, and take over. She was panting and whimpering, bouncing her hips as I squeezed her slippery pearl between my fingers and probed her asshole with my tongue. I finally pulled my wet face from her ass. I slipped the fingers of my other hand down the channel of her ass to the entrance of her vagina.

When I entered her seething cunt, I ran the pads of two fingers over the roof of her vagina, skating over the myriad bumps and valleys of her womanhood. I pressed and probed, searching for exactly the right spot, while I kept massaging her clit with my other hand. Karen was getting frantic, bouncing and swirling her hips, gasping and crying out.

At last, my fingers found a firm knot of tissue under her pubic bone, and as soon as I rubbed it, she let a sharp cry. I pressed and squeezed it, and she let out a long wail. The inner nub seemed to contract and concentrate as I rubbed it madly.

Karen's breathing became ragged and she groaned out with each exhalation. Her hips heaved and bucked and she pressed against me with mad urgency. Her cunt boiled over with frothy honey, and my fingers glided with ease over the slicked roof of her vagina. Juice dribbled down to her clit and made my other fingers slick.

I could feel her lifting higher and higher as I rubbed her inside and out. Then it was as if she couldn't breathe at all for a few seconds as she reached the apex of her ecstasy. Her entire body trembled, and she let her breath out in a sudden, crying rush. Her cunt spasmed in a deep contraction, and I felt the gush of nectar I'd been waiting for. It came out in a short gush, a thin liquid that wasn't urine. I lowered my face to drink in the hot rush of sour-sweet liquid as it boiled out around my fingers. I rubbed her fast and hard, and she spasmed in a series of deep contractions. The liquid flowed from her, ran down my hand and dripped onto the bed spreading out in a wide circle.

She contracted again and again, and as long as she did, I kept massaging her, coaxing out all the nectar she had to give. She kept on crying out, and it was only when the tenor of her cries changed and became uncomfortable yips that I slowed down.


I plopped my fingers from her and sucked them into my mouth, greedily lapping up my lover's offering. I leaned my face in, tongue out, and caught the final few drops slipping from her cunt.

Karen collapsed in a spent, panting, sweaty heap. I lay myself across her back and nestled my face in her hair, holding her as she slowly came down. We lay like that for a long time before her breathing returned to normal. When it did, I slid off her back, lay next to her and gathered her in my arms. I knew from experience she would be totally spent, and she was indeed like a rag doll in my arms.

There wasn't any need to do anything other than lay together. I reached up enough to gather the blankets and pull them over our cooling bodies. I rocked her in my arms and hummed a soothing tune. She pushed closer to me, and I stroked her hair, kissed her forehead, and showed her how I felt about her.

Tomorrow, I thought, I would wake up to a world of endless possibilities.

END PART 2