Senatorial Secrets Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harder they moved, each one stimulating the other in some fashion. Her fingers would brush his cock. His shaft slid across the sides of her box; the head, pushing against the spongy spot, brought several curses from her lips and when they both came it was with grunts and growls of lust. He shot his seed deep and shuddered violently. Mitch knew the thought of the condom was an afterthought that they'd deal with later. He continued pounding, drawing himself in and out until more of her honey drizzled from her sex and coated him.

Savannah felt his cock leave her pussy. A purr of pleasure rolled through her and she rolled to her back, opening her arms and welcoming her lover into them. Mitch smiled down at the naked female in his hotel room and gathered her up in his arms. He moved his lips over her forehead and then across her eyes, kissing them both closed. He breathed deep the scent of a fresh fuck and whispered that there were still a few hours before sunrise. Savannah giggled and then looked over to the table, noted the condoms and sighed. "I've not had unprotected sex since the girls were born."

"How does that make you feel?" Mitch asked, as his fingers toyed with her come-coated pussy.

She closed her eyes, enjoying the attention he was giving her and then laughed. "I wish I could tell you scared to death, but I can't. It was wonderful. But. . . we can't again," she said and made to leave the bed.

"Oh, yeah we can. Give me a minute," Mitch winked and moved on top of her. His cock, only at half mast rubbed across her wet sex.

"Mmm. . . well for tonight the damage is done," she said. Opening her legs for more, she moaned when he pushed the head of his dick into her pussy.

"For tonight?" he asked, pushing in and then drawing himself out.

"Brad has his lovers. . .and I have had mine in the past. I haven't had one in a while. . .a steady. . .ohh yeah, right there," she whispered when his fingers slid over her clit.

"Then I'm your man," he said with a chuckle and thrust himself back into her. "But I'm not sharing you," he told her and drew his cock out. The tip pressed against her slickness and he waited for her to confirm his demand.

"Only you," she growled and took a firm grip on his hips. Savannah forced him back into her and purred in delight as he laughed in her ear and told her how he was going to fuck her into submission.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Savannah waved goodbye to Mitch as he paid the cab driver several hundred dollar bills. She wasn't sure what strings he'd pulled, but he had managed to have her escorted out the back with no one being the wiser, except the people she assumed he paid. When she arrived at her hotel, she was greeted at the back entrance by Peter and escorted through the kitchens and back in her hotel room before the clock struck six am. She felt like Cinderella at the ball, being quickly and quietly shuffled back to her tower. She thanked Peter and then asked how the night went with the girls.

"The night ended quickly. Gail wasn't feeling well, so I escorted them back here. They stayed in their room the rest of the night," Peter said and turned to leave.

"It was your night off, too. I'm sorry. We're you able to get any sleep?" Savannah asked, unaware of where her husband's bodyguard had spent his night.

"I did, thank you Ma'am. Mister Scholastic is downstairs having breakfast in the hotel's private dining room. Should I let him know you are here?" he asked.

Savannah sighed. "Yes, and have the girls wake up. I'll be in to check on Gail and then we'll all head down for breakfast. Brad's heading to Washington today, isn't he?"

"The last time I looked at the schedule that was the plan. And your headed back to Ohio, right?"

"Yes, as are the girls."

"Then it will be sometime before I see you three again, as always its been a pleasure Missus Scholastic." Peter turned to leave, but stopped when Savannah called him back.

"Peter, do you know who he was with last night?" she asked.

Peter shook his head no. "I'm sorry," he said, wondering how the beautiful woman stayed sane.

"It's not your fault... besides, I need a favor. I met someone," Savannah blushed. "I need him checked out though. Would you. . ."

"Of course. Just give me a name," Peter said. When Savannah revealed her secret, he nodded his head and stowed the information away, before finally taking his leave of her.

Savannah yawned, but fought the exhaustion that threatened to consume her. She headed to the shower and then stopped. "No. . . not yet," she told herself, unwilling to wash away the scent of her and Mitch's joining.

When the Scholastic family parted a few hours later it was to the delight of many that they rewarded the media with smiles and hugs. Gail and Gina gave their father a kiss on the cheek and entered one limo, followed by their mother after she gave the Scholastic look of longing to Brad. As she slipped into the car a tug on her conscious forced her to look over the hood. A smile slipped across her perfectly formed lips as she took in the site of her lover, watching her from the sidewalk. She glanced briefly at Brad's limo and smirked, then lifted her hand and blew a kiss to the crowd, knowing it was intended for one man and one man only.

12