Secrets of the Amazon Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was Mary and Me, couple number one. Couple number two was about 21-22 yrs. old. Newlyweds. Cute and naïve. Couple number three looked to be a couple of years older than us. Yuppie look. Both used a gym. Big tits. Couple number four were probably mid-forties. Blue collar. Friendly and anxious. Single girl, long blonde hair, big tits. Looked like she was ready to go. The two single guys were similar in appearance. Late 20's early 30's. One Latino, the other Asian. Oh yes, and Maggie.

We were taken to the "class" room. Samantha appeared in a similar robe and introduced everyone. We formed a loose circle around Samantha. For about ten minutes she explained why we were here and the techniques we would learn. It was up to the group if they wanted to actually practice said techniques.

So it began with some stretching and limbering up. I felt like I was getting ready to play baseball. Although when I played ball, I didn't see tits and cunts of the other players as they stretched out. A few more stretches and we were ready. Samantha told everyone to drop their robe.

"Everyone, get with your partner and we'll begin." I paired with Maggie. The Latino paired with the blonde with big tits. The Asian was in front of Mary. I decided at the last minute that I wanted Mary to remember this and so I had to let Maggie remember too.

We were told to get down on the pillows on the floor. First the men were to stroke and caress the women. Then we switched. Finally Samantha said, "Now we will experience the positions and just so all of you can understand the intimacy, the men will move one partner to the left after each encounter."

There were some gasps, some sighs, but mostly grins from everyone.

I was surprised that we started off with a variation of "doggie style". The women had their arms flat on the floor and their head resting on the back of their hands. They had to push their ass into the air with their knees apart shoulder width. This didn't seem all that exotic but looking at Maggie's fur covered cunt sticking up at me I just had to slide my cock to the balls in her wet slit. Man, oh, man did she feel tight. I was just getting into a nice rhythm when I look over at Mary and watched as the Asian inched his dick deep into my wife's cunt. As I fucked Maggie, I looked around at everyone fucking. The forty something chick, who was a natural redhead, was getting plowed hard. Her huge tits swayed with every thrust. The older woman, a brunette was smiling as if savoring every inch. The newly weds were fucking quick and jerky. The Latino was giving the blonde long slow strokes. The Asian stayed deep in Mary's pussy and just butted in her cunt.

"Your sister -in-law has a velvet cunt. This is some fine pussy."

I looked over at him. "This is my sister-in-law. That fine piece of ass your fucking is my wife."

"You're a lucky bastard to get to fuck this every night, man."

"Do not cum!" Shouted Samantha, scaring everyone. "Everybody relax and withdraw. Gentlemen move one lady to your left. "

Now it was the men sitting and the women sitting on top with her legs around him. I felt my cock getting swallowed buy the redheads hot pussy. Her big tits felt so good against my chest. But what I was really interested in was Mary. The Asian now had Maggie and the Latino had Mary sitting on his cock riding him hard.

Mary had her eyes closed and steadily rode up and down on his dick. Mary looked over at me and smiled. Her mouth made little oh's each time she slid down his cock. Watching her have pleasure only made me harder inside the redhead. I'm glad I decided to let her remember her pleasure.

Around the circle we all went. I barely was aware of the other women as I fucked them. My concentration was on Mary. Her third was the older man. He had her feet up on his shoulders and was driving his meat into her hard and fast. Her fourth was the redhead's husband. They lay side by side and he fucked her from behind. The newlywed was next. He was on his knees and had one of her legs over his shoulder thrusting in from the side. I know that Mary had at least one orgasm with each lover. Her next was me. I eagerly slid my dick into her. I kissed her and felt her nipples against my chest.

"All you lovers, your attention, please." Samantha was shouting. "Please, everyone on your feet."

Samantha had a basket and was offering it to all the women. "Please take a piece of paper. On the paper is the name of the lover that you will fuck till he cums."

Maggie drew the redhead's husband. The newlywed drew me. Mary drew the Asian.

The Asian pulled Mary over his cock and let her slide down on it till her cunt lips were splayed out over the base of his dick. They just started rutting back and forth.

I had entered the young gal doggie style. She was really tight in spite of fucking six men. This position also let me watch my wife as she ground her clit into the pubic hair of the Asian.

The room was fill with rutting noises from all. The smell of sex hung heavy in the air. Everyone glistened with sweat as they fucked or were fucked.

I felt the tingle and unloaded a much needed release deep in the young girl's cunt. She moaned as all my vanilla cum oozed out of her slit and trickled down her thighs. I simply sat back on my haunches, my still hard dick sticking out in front of me. I heard a low throaty growl. It was coming from Mary. She and the Asian were in the middle of a mutual orgasm and they ground against each other as if one was trying to break the other. The Asian fell on his back and Mary toppled forward on his chest. I could see his dick slip from her pussy and watched in fascination as his cum dripped from her fuck hole onto his abdoman. Her pussy lips were still pulsating and it looked like her cunt was winking at me. I turned my head as Maggie was sliding off the redhead's husband and rolled on her stomach in a satisfied position.

We had showered and dressed. After saying our goodbyes, Mary and Maggie and I got in the car and went back to the motel.

We would be heading home in the morning. Mary and I were naked as we got into bed. The bathroom light went out and Maggie came toward us. She was smiling and naked! Maggie got on the bed and Mary grabbed my cock and held it so it pointed straight up. Maggie straddled me and eased her hot cunt down on my dick. As Maggie fucked me Mary kissed me searching my mouth with her tongue. I whispered to her to sit on my face. I only caught a glimspe of Mary and Maggie's mouths coming together before being engulfed by my wife's delicious cunt.

We got little sleep as I fucked each woman twice and deposited my fifth load of the night in Mary's mouth. Maggie was laying on her back and Mary hovered above her and let my joy juice slip from her lips into Maggie's waiting mouth. They kissed and exchanged my load back and forth till they finally swallowed it. Sleep finally decended upon us.

After getting home we slept most of the afternoon. Mary and I awoke and showered together. I looked at my wife.

"How do you feel?"

"Confused. Donnie, is what we did, what I did wrong? I haven't fucked anyone but you since we've been married."

I wasn't going to bring Norm up at this time.

"Sweetheart, you were so beautiful. Did you have pleasure? Did it turn you on to fuck another man in front of me. Did it turn you on to watch me fuck another woman?"

"That's just it, Honey. It did turn me on. I had a lot of pleasure. Then to top it off I ate my sister's pussy and swapped cum with her. Am I turning into a slut?"

"No baby, you're not turning into a slut, but you can if you want to. I love you and want you to experience anything you want."

Mary looked into my eyes and smiled.

"How about if I become your slut?"

Smiling, all I could say was, "OK."

12