Run Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Some, before I moved out here. My dad and I used to watch it and he thought it would help my footwork for football. I like football, but sometimes I wish I could'a done Sumo instead."

"I get that," Pat said, shaking the big man's hand. "Show me some sometime?"

Benga grinning. He couldn't imagine Pat doing Sumo, but he knew better than to underestimate her. "You know it, [i]matagofie[/i]."

"Am I gonna have to look that up?"

"Trust me, it's good."

------------ ----------------

A little while later . . .

------------ ----------------

Sally stood on the shore of the lake, water lapping at her toes. She felt much more at peace. Her friends had a new set of jokes they got to use on her, but they were still her friends. That was all that mattered.

"Hey," came a voice.

Sally jumped three feet straight up and almost screamed. "Gail, you scared the heck out of me! Don't you every warn people?"

"I kind of thought that was what the 'hey' was for," replied the blonde chuckling her head off.

"What's up?" Sally asked. Her heart was beating rapidly, which she attributed to Gail's STILL scantily clad body.

Gail looked suddenly bashful. "Uhm . . . I was wondering . . . well, I guess it's a stupid question since you just came out but . . . have you actually been with a girl? Sexually?"

Sally was shy, but not dumb. "I know what you meant," she said, staring at the ground. "Why?"

"I just wanted to know what it's like," Gail said. Her voice was . . . huskier.

Sally gulped and forced her eyes up. "No," she said. "No one ever showed any interest in me," she added, her eyes tearing up a bit. She wanted to know where this was going.

Gail bit her bottom lip and then sat down. "I've . . . Todd is great in bed," she started. "But recently . . . when we found out about Dr. Martin and Lola, the idea of two girls getting it on really started to turn him on."

Sally felt sick. She thought Gail was going to ask for the newly outed lesbian to "perform" or something like that.

"But then so did I," Gail continued. "I mean, the idea of being with a woman sounded sexier and sexier. It was so easy to imagine," Gail said, slightly lost in thought. Her finger was tracing circular patterns on her stomach, dimly visible due to the light of the campfire up the beach.

"Lucky you," Sally said bitterly, then sighed. She sat down next to Gail. "I can't imagine it. It's as if thinking about it will let whoever I'm imagining know how I feel and it's so embarrassing. I'm such a loser that I can't even be cool in my own fantasies."

"You're not a loser," Gail said, leaning over and bumping her shoulder into Sally's. "You're just a freak like the rest of us." Gail looked over at her friend. "This is going to sound forward and probably really weird but . . . Sally, I would love to be with you. I'm not talking about leaving Todd. I just want to know what it's like to be with a woman at least once."

Sally was shocked. She scooted further away. "So you just want me to experiment with?"

"I want you because you're cool and you're pretty and you're a friend and because you're someone who wouldn't laugh at me if I did something wrong." Gail put her hand on Sally's ankle, and the scooting ceased. "If you want to save yourself for someone permanent or anything like that, that's cool. Or if you just don't find me attractive . . ."

"Of course I find you attractive. But how would YOU react if YOU were me?"

"I would've jumped your bones by now, but that's just because I'm a nymphomaniac," Gail responded truthfully. "I'm sorry. This was too soon, and you don't know me well enough. I just want you to know I don't mean this as an insult or . . . or like pity or anything. And if you ever decide you're interested . . ."

"Okay." Sally could scarcely believe the words had escaped her mouth.

Gail looked enormously pleased. "Okay? Are you sure? I mean . . . are you sure?"

Sally nodded. "My whole life, I just wanted to be noticed. Now I've got a beautiful girl who isn't just noticing me but WANTING me? I'll never get another chance like this."

"Of course you will," Gail said sternly, taking Sally's hands in her own. "You don't even KNOW how sexy you really are."

"Am not," Sally said, blushing furiously.

"Are too."

"Am not."

"Are too."

"Am . . ." Sally found her lips quite thoroughly occupied by those of a certain young blonde. The kiss was magnificent, though fiendishly short. Sally couldn't bring herself to say the word "too" again. "So," she started finally, "you were thinking sooner rather than later?"

"Since Todd is probably trying to get Art to help him with HIS bisexual side," she said, "and because I REALLY want to get my hands on you, then yeah. Now works." She took Sally's hands and placed them on Gail's own chest. They latched on to those warm mounds, gripping them through the bikini top. It was obvious that she didn't want to let go.

"I'm nervous," Sally said.

"Me too. But I'm also horny."

"Me too," Sally replied meekly, making them both chuckle. But the smaller girl didn't find anything funny about the feelings she was having. They were serious. She felt Gail's hands on her hips, then sliding up under her shirt on the sides. "That tickles," she giggled, feeling like a little girl.

"Really?" Gail pounced on her friend, tickling her silly. Sally was laughing so hard she wasn't breathing and was trying to crawl away, but Gail wasn't having it. She rolled Sally over and sat on her stomach. She leaned in and kissed the girl again.


Sally's hands found Gail's firm behind and grabbed it. It seemed like the thing to do at the time. She kneaded that firm flesh until she had to raise her arms so Gail could slide her shirt off. Sally was fairly small-busted, so she didn't wear a bra most of the time.

"How'm I doing so far?" Gail asked.

"Puh . . . pretty good," Sally replied. "I think."

"How about now?" she asked, kissing the girl's little hard nipples, one at a time.

"Are you sure you haven't done this before?"

"I'm sure. I've just watched A LOT of porn."

Sally would have been content to lie there all night and let Gail do whatever it was she was doing, from licking her breasts to sucking on her neck to . . . whatever. But Gail had other ideas. She kissed her way down to Sally's bellybutton and then paused just above the girl's waistband. Even the blonde was a little intimidated here. There was no going back after that. She pulled Sally's shorts down.

"Tweety Bird panties?" she mumbled with a high degree of amusement.

"Oh God," Sally said, covering her face with her hands. She couldn't believe that she had forgotten she was wearing those.

"I feel like Sylvester," Gail said. "Because right now, all I can think about is eatin' Tweety."

"I thought I saw a . . ." Sally's joke stopped in her throat as she felt soft lips pressing down against her underwear against her most sensitive area, causing her to shudder. She couldn't believe that she was doing this, but wouldn't trade it for anything.

"Damn, you're getting sexier the closer I get," Gail said, pulling one the sides of the girl's underwear and bringing that lightly furred peach into direct view. She stared at it, wondering if that was what SHE looked like (only shaved). She touched the sides of Sally's opening with her thumbs and slowly pulled them apart with child-like curiosity but with very adult intentions.

"Wait," Sally muttered. "At the same time. I want to see . . . see yours too."

Gail didn't like being interrupted, but she didn't want to be selfish either. She got up, removed her bikini for an audience of one and then placed her knees on either side of Sally's head.

It was so much different than her first time with Todd. They had been wild and crazy and knocking over furniture. This was slower and gentler, though whether or not that was because of the gender of the partner or something about Sally herself, Gail couldn't guess. But she figured there was room for both styles.

Sally was terrified. She had dreamed of a moment like this, but didn't know what to do now that she had it. She was the REAL lesbian, but this bisexual interloper was doing a better job of things than she was. So she opened her lips and extended her tongue. 'So wet,' she thought. She took another taste, swirling her tongue around the honey-pot.

Gail whimpered and moaned. Sally was driving her insane. She wasn't sure if it was genuine trepidation or skilled tease, but the shy girl was making Gail's body experience some desperate cravings.

'That seems to work,' Sally thought. 'I'll do more of that.' A gentle caress of the inner ring followed by a slow pushing of the tongue inside. Each touch was met with a pleasurable shudder and a coo, and Gail was matching her every motion. 'Someone is following MY lead,' Sally thought. That was power . . . it was something she'd never had before. 'So what would I like done to me?' She flicked the clit and felt her own nub being stimulated. Now it was Sally's turn to moan.

The smaller girl pulled Gail's inner labia apart just slightly. The wet skin glistened in the distant firelight for just a moment, and it hypnotized her. She touched deep inside with her tongue . . . once . . . twice . . . a third time . . .

Gail lost her own tempo as she just let herself feel pleasure. It was amazing how much of a turn-on that Sally's curious style was for her. She started rubbing little circles on the girl's mound, interspersing licks whenever she could. The girl's fuzz tickled Gail's tongue, making it dance a little faster.

Sally's head was swimming as she placed soft kisses on Gail's clit and slid a finger inside that warm place. Her finger explored to and fro, finding new delights and pleasant reactions at every turn. It was a sad realization that Gail really wasn't hers forever and ever. 'But she's mine tonight,' Sally thought. 'That's a start.'

Sally's climax came upon her so suddenly that she barely had time to gasp. Gail had poked something that was apparently quite sensitive and relatively important, because it pushed Sally from "safely on the path" to "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY over the edge" in no time.

"Oh . . . oh . . . oh . . ." For some reason, it was the only vowel sound that Sally was able to make as she experienced her first orgasm at someone else's hand. It was long, powerful and felt oh-so-very nice!

"Good grief," Gail said with a wet mouth. "You're a friggin' fountain," she said, not at all unpleased. In the dim light, she couldn't see Sally blushing.

"I'm SO sorry," the girl started.

"Don't be," Gail chuckled. "I was teasing you. Sort of. But really, I . . ." Gail was cut off. Sally wasn't done yet, and Gail wasn't inclined to ask her to stop. She just turned gently onto her side, bring the smaller girl with her and letting Sally, lick, suck, poke and prod to her little heart's delight.

"Please don't stop," Gail murmured.

"Ah wasnth goin' to," Sally mumbled through her lover's private parts. She was having fun with Gail's clit, punching it with her tongue and kissing the hood. She latched her lips onto the nub and just sucked.

"OhSweetJesusMaryMotherOf . . . " Gail had found religion, and Orgasm was its name.

Sally was pretty impressed. Gail actually managed to keep talking in a single stream through her entire climax. Sally had spoken that many words in her entire high school career.

"Oh yeah," Gail said happily. "That's the stuff." She swung around and lay down next to Sally, who was smiling nervously. "Yes, it was amazing," Gail asked soothing the anxious girl.

"So what happens now?" Sally asked.

"I thought we might try that again."

"I meant after that?"

"Did I mention that I'm almost ALWAYS horny?"

"You know what I mean!"

Gail did something even SHE didn't expect. She kissed Sally. "I don't know. I told you the deal before we started but . . ."

"It's okay," Sally said, a little dejected but accepting. "We'll be friends anyway, right?"

"You know it. Friends with benefits?" she asked back, snuggling a little closer.

"Friends with benefits," Sally agreed as her "friend" put those fingers somewhere naughty.

------ -----------

Nearby . . .

------ -----------

"I can't believe she did it!" Keith whispered. He and Pat had just given Gail some of her own medicine and spied on her for part of the girl-on-girl tryst.

"Why? She's . . . adventurous," Pat whispered back.

"She's a nymphomaniac," Keith responded.

"Do you really think that Todd is . . . is doing the same kind of thing?"

Keith shuddered. He knew it was a bit hypocritical to think two girls getting it on was hot but thinking about two guys . . . He shuddered again.

"Let's go find out!" Pat muttered excitedly, pulling Keith by the hand towards the cabin. They got there and softly tiptoed around the outside, trying not to disturb any of those revelers in the process of doing something naughty . . . or sleeping. They found the window to the main bedroom easily. It was open and there were unmistakable sounds of sex emanating from inside. They peeked inside.

Todd was bent over the end of the bed, with Art standing behind him and banging Todd's ass with about six inches of manhood. Todd's hands were actually tied at the wrist behind his back, and Art's boyfriend-for-the-weekend was on the bed in front of Todd, sticking a long, slender penis into Todd's mouth. The captive man didn't seem to object to being drilled from both ends. His cock occasionally came into view, and he was as hard as a rock.

The unnamed boy was smiling. "Art, you've GOT to throw these parties more often! This is a fine little bitch you found!"

Art was grabbing Todd's butt cheeks and was sweating profusely as he drilled away. "Tell me about it. It's gonna be a shame if he goes back to girls after this."

"Let's make him not want to," the mystery man said, grabbing a handful of Todd's hair and stopped in his tracks, cumming onto Todd's tongue.

"You didn't?!" Art exclaimed.

"Hey, he said he wanted it," the man said as the last of his goo coated the inside of Todd's mouth. "Swallow it down," he said softly, stroking Todd's head.

Pat and Keith saw Todd's throat swallowing a fresh load of man-candy.

"Ewh," Keith said.

"Hmm," Pat replied. She was as turned on as she could remember being.

"Stand him up," Art's friend said. When Art grabbed Todd by the shoulders and got the man vertical, his friend leaned in and took Todd's rigid staff between his lips. Todd groaned.

"Fuck that's excellent," he said.

"Bobby here is a first-class pole smoker," Art said. "God your ass is tight," he added. "Here we go," he finished, shoving his dick all the way in and cumming in Todd's ass. "Oh, that's some fine ass," he said as he pulled out.

Art pulled Todd out of Bobby's mouth and then pushed the captive boy back-first onto the bed. Now, both Art and Bobby had access to that juicy dick, and they took turns sucking it's length into their mouths.

"I get his ass next," Bobby said when Art was yummying down on the man's beef.

"No problem," Art replied with a gasp as he pulled off. "I want this thing in MY ass next."

"As soon as we get him hard again after . . ."

"I'm gonna . . . gonna . . ." Todd gasped.

"After this?" Art said with a grin, jerking Todd off and pointing his member at Bobby's face. Bobby caught a huge load of cum directly on the lips and cheek. Some made it into his mouth, and that got swallowed.

"You bitch," Bobby said, trying not to laugh.

Art kissed Bobby, licking some of the jizz off of his face. He kept the stuff in his mouth and then kissed Todd, passing some of that spooge back to its rightful owner.

"Damn I'm sore," Todd said, collapsing on the bed.

"And we're just getting started," Art replied.

Pat grabbed Keith's hand and led him back to the fire.

"Now where are we . . ." Keith started. Then he saw the look in Pat's eyes. It was hunger. The light of the flames was causing her outline to shimmer. He watched as she grabbed her shirt and pulled it off over her head. 'God she's hot,' he thought. "Pat, are you . . ."

"Yes," she said as she stepped toward him and pressed her half-naked body against his. "I'm sure."

Keith grabbed her ass and pulled her up towards him as they began to kiss frenziedly. She had her powerful legs wrapped around him as they groped each other.

When the finally let go, it was only so that they could almost literally shred each other's clothing. Keith's eyes were feasting on the tight body before him. It was as perfect as his fantasies had made it out to be. Pat was captivated by Keith's fit body and by the beautifully shaped and sized member jutting out from his loins. She stepped forward and took it in her hand.

"I want this," she whispered. "I've missed out on so much living." She pressed her body against his, trapping her hand on his rod between them. "I want to start making up on some of it." Then she did something a bit foreign for her. She got down on her knees. She looked up at a startled-looking Keith and then took the head of his cock in her mouth.

While she understood the basic premise of the blowjob, this was Pat's first time. She wanted to make tonight special for Keith as well as herself. She decided not to try to get fancy. She just treated his dick like a lollipop and concentrated on the head, holding the rest of his length in her hand and stroking it.

"Oh good God," Keith said as he got that most unexpected of pleasures. Pat's mouth was so hot. He hadn't come up here with the intention of having sex with her, but damn if he was going to turn her down. She'd probably hurt him if he tried. He felt her other hand on his nuts, feeling his sack. She tried taking a bit more of him into her mouth but quickly pulled back, licking the sensitive underside of his head and then sucking hard.

"You've gotta stop," he said after a few minutes. "I'm gonna cum if you don't."

"So that was okay then?" Pat asked, her ferocity waning a bit and replaced by a more familiar uncertainty.

"It was fantastic," Keith replied, pulling her to her feet and kissing her. His cock was pressed against her hip and he very badly wanted to take her virginity right then and there, but he was going to wait. He wanted to giver her some of the pleasure she had already given him.

He led her to a log next to the fire and easer her butt down onto it. Then he got on his knees and pushed her legs apart, revealing her beautiful shaven pussy. "That is so sweet looking," he muttered. As he placed her lips against her mound, he felt her shiver in delight and she moaned. 'Hell, if that's what a simple kiss does,' he thought. He took a long drag of his tongue right up the center, then inserted two fingers into the lower portion of her honey-pot. He took on of her inner labia in his mouth and pressed it between his gums as he finger fucked her gently. He didn't go too deep. That was what his dick was going to be for.

He looked up and was enchanted by what he saw. Ever muscle in that magnificent body was strained and taut. She was magnificent! She draped her legs over his shoulders while he continued his oral attentions. She was wet and warm and he couldn't get enough of her. He kept his finger moving and his tongue started trying to keep up. He was flicking it against her clitoral hood periodically as well as dragging it across her mound.

Pat was gripping the log underneath her as she felt something growing inside her. It was powerful, approaching fast and not to be denied. She squeezed her thighs together as if to expel her climax from her body.

She wasn't sure why, but she expected Keith to stop. Instead, he kept both fingers and tongue moving at a rapid pace.

"You . . . don't . . . have to . . ." she gasped. Her heart wasn't in her objection at all. In fact, she had a handful of his hair and was holding on tight.