Ride Me, Baby! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Louise was momentarily frozen in shock. The two lovers hadn't noticed her at all; they were far too engrossed in each other. Despite the fact she knew she ought to leave, something stopped her. Maybe it was the sheer sordidness of the encounter, but she felt compelled to remain, half concealed in the doorway, watching.

Mesmerised, she observed as Johann's hand moved between Alicia's thick thighs. Her lacy knickers were around her ankles and she groaned loudly as he rubbed her pussy enthusiastically. "Mmm," she said encouragingly, her head thrashing from side to side.

"Is that good?" Johann asked.

"Oh yeah, that feels great. You're great!" Her breathing became more laboured and Louise could see Alicia's legs begin to tremble in the diffused light from a lamp high above them. "Oh shit, I'm gonna cum!" she wailed almost incoherently.

Johann dropped to his knees and buried his face between her thighs. Alicia's huge breasts wobbled as she ground her cunt roughly against his mouth. Her hand gripped his hair and she let out a long keening cry as she climaxed. "Aghh!"

Louise felt her own body helplessly reacting to the scene before her. She had never witnessed such debauchery in her life and she was slightly surprised to realise that she was more than a little turned on.

Johann stood up and swiftly unzipped his trousers to release a long, slender cock. "Let me suck that gorgeous dick," crooned Alicia as she sank down slowly, her face flushed and her hair all over the place.

As Louise watched, Alicia took his cock in her mouth and began to suck it slowly, one hand gently caressing his balls. Johann's face took on a serene glaze of absolute pleasure and he closed his eyes in ecstasy. Alicia reached down between her thighs and began to rub her pussy as she sucked Johann's cock greedily.

The music from within the club suddenly increased in volume momentarily. Louise's brain half registered this fact, but when a hand clamped over her mouth firmly she still jumped in horrified shock.

"Shh," whispered a male voice in her ear. "We wouldn't want to disturb such a tender scene!"

Rick's arm snaked round her waist and held her tightly. He released his hand across her mouth and Louise half turned in fury. "You frightened the crap outta me!" she hissed.

He grinned satanically in the dim light. "I wondered where the hell you'd got to – just looking out for you as per my responsibility as ride-guide."

"I don't need fucking looking after!"

"No? I'd have thought you needed something after watching this little scene."

Louise stared at him. She had to admit he had a point there. The feel of his hard body pressed against her was doing little to quell the arousal sending sharp signals of urgent need through her body. Right at this moment all she wanted to do was fuck his brains out. The question was - did she have the will power to push him away?

They both turned back towards the dumpster lovers when they heard Johann moaning loudly, "No more!"

"Fuck me now," Alicia pleaded, standing up and kissing him hard. They embraced, lips locked for a while as he groped her breasts, squeezing her flesh roughly. With a sigh, Alicia pulled back and turned round to offer him her lily white ass. "Take me!" she urged, spreading her legs. Johann was not about to say no, so he grasped his cock in one hand and slowly pushed inside her dripping pussy, his face taut with barely restrained passion.

Louise felt Rick's hand slide up her rib-cage until he was just touching her breast. She knew she ought to push him away, but she was powerless. Helplessly she leant back into him, instantly aware of his rock hard erection pressing into the curve of her bottom.

They both watched as Johann slowly fucked Alicia against the dumpster. The sounds of their panting filled the yard over and above the traffic noise beyond the wall. A sly finger rubbed the hard crest of her nipple through the fabric of her dress and Louise moaned faintly. She ground her bottom against the thick ridge of Rick's cock and was rewarded with a muffled gasp. "Bitch," he muttered in her ear softly. "I'll make you pay for that."

Her dress was pulled down off one shoulder and he slid his hand inside the cup of her bra. Taking her aching nipple, he rolled it teasingly between his fingers as Johann fucked Alicia. Louise felt like screaming. All her senses were crying out for more, but the knowledge that she was in a dingy yard with a man she detested, prevented her from spinning round and fucking him senseless.

Still she couldn't walk away. Rick's fingers were working some kind of witchcraft on her body. When he slid his other hand beneath the hem of her dress, she was powerless to prevent a soft moan escaping. "Are you okay?" he asked solicitously as she writhed against him.

"You bastard!" she cursed. "Of course I'm not okay - you're molesting me!"

"Oh I'm sorry, I thought you were enjoying it..."

"No, I'm not!"

His fingers found the molten wet core of her and they both knew she was lying. With one hand rubbing her nipple and the other stroking her clit, she was lost. The desire to fight him was washed away on a wave of pleasure and Louise reluctantly parted her legs to allow him further access.

"Oh fuck!" cried Alicia in ecstasy, thrusting her bottom back enthusiastically. Johann frantically upped his speed and his white backside pumped furiously as he fucked her harder and faster.

Louise felt herself fade out of reality as Rick's talented fingers flashed across her sex, pushing her towards an inevitable conclusion. She reached the edge of the precipice just at the point Johann pulled his cock from Alicia's gaping cunt and fired thick streams of cum across her back.

One last tweak of her nipple was enough to topple her into ecstatic oblivion. She shuddered in bliss as he pulled her round and kissed her, smothering the cries of pleasure that threatened to unleash into the humid night. Ripples fluttered powerfully through her body and she was heatedly aware of his rampant erection throbbing urgently against her stomach.

"We need to move!" Rick warned her quietly as Alicia slowly regained her senses. He pulled her firmly back through the partially open door and into the smoky gloom of the corridor. Louise stumbled slightly and he grabbed her tightly against the curve of his arm as the music grew ever louder. "Are you okay?" he asked as they paused by the entrance to the toilets.

Louise didn't know what to say. Her body was still humming pleasurably, but her head was reeling with shock. Shit, what had she done! "I need to use the ladies," she mumbled. Unable to look at him, she pushed open the door and disappeared into a cubicle. Oh hell, how was she gonna go back into the club now? This was a fucking disaster!

She sat on the seat, her head in her hands. The beginning of a monstrous headache was throbbing inside her skull and she felt like screaming. Damn that woman – it was all Alicia's fault. If she hadn't behaved like a total slut, she would never have found herself in such a compromising position...

The door opened again and someone came into the ladies. Louise heard a tap running and the sound of heels clacking on the tiled floor. She flushed the toilet and walked out of the cubicle. To her horror, Alicia was stood at the sink inspecting her reflection carefully as she reapplied her red lipstick.

"Oh, hello," she said coolly when she noticed Louise standing behind her.

Louise nodded politely before staring in fascination at the back of her head. "Is there something in your hair?" she couldn't stop herself saying.

"Where?" Alicia asked in surprise. She reached behind and inspected her hair, grimacing when she found the sticky mess of cum inadvertently left behind from the escapade outside.

"Hair gel accident?" smiled Louise innocently, trying not to laugh as Alicia frantically attempted to rinse it out the gunk.

Louise washed her hands quickly and realised that she ought to make her way back to the bar before her friends reported her missing. The thought of seeing Rick again made her feel many things, none of which she cared to analyse too closely. It was definitely time for bed.

12