Requital

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I tried to rationalize it when y'all got on me," Steve mused. "I said I must have subconsciously recognized there was no cross traffic at all and that it would be okay for me to drive on, but I don't know…"

He mulled it over for a long moment.

"Okay." Steve heaved a sigh. "I see your point. I'm not real sure I like it, but I can't help but see what you're saying. People don't always reason their way through what they're doing. Sometimes they never see what they're doing…they just do it, and--well, shit," he said tiredly.

"It offends my sense of…symmetry, I guess," Steve said. "I'd feel more comfortable with believing there is a thought process that goes along with every action a person takes…but I'm a good example that isn't always that case. I ran the darned light without a second thought…no thinking about whether it was right, wrong, or indifferent. There's just no getting around it."

Steve sat up and looked directly at his wife.

"There's something else about that though," he said firmly. "I've never accidentally rolled through another red light…not once. The memory of that afternoon comes back to me almost every time I come up to a stoplight and I'm driving the front car in a line of traffic. I keep that memory close to me so I never make that mistake again.

"Barb, there can't be another time like this for us. If you want to keep on with this analogy, you better never forget the damageyoucan do when you aren't paying attention too.

"There's only room for two people in this marriage. I won't accept a third person, Barbara. Never. And I won't go through this again, Barbara.

His wife squeezed his hand tighter. Her eyes were brimming with tears.

"I know, honey," she said. "Every time I think of what I've done with Jimmie and Rafe, I get sick to my stomach. I loathe the Barbara that did those things. I won't ever let the memory go, Steve. It'll always be there, waiting for me to make sure I never get off the straight and narrow ever again."

Steve watched her face for a time. Not that long ago, Barbara had had sex with him when she had every reason to believe he had AIDS and that the sex would eventually kill her. With that act, Barbara had expressed a deep love he'd not believed she held for him. It had gone a long way toward breaking down the barriers between them.

Now she was assuring him just thinking of what she'd done with the other men made her sick. To make sure she'd never stray again, she was going to keep the hurtful memories alive. Steve sighed. He was doing a lot of that this evening.

"All right," Steve said. "I can let it go, Barbara. I'm not the brightest guy in the world but I can recognize logic when it smacks me in the face."

He sat up in his chair and turned to contemplate his wife for a long moment. He turned to Mr. Houston.

"So…would you say I've worked my way through all those steps in the grieving process you talked about that time?" Steve asked the counselor.

Verne was taken aback. He had to think for a moment before remembering the individual counseling session he'd had with Steve. He smiled.

"I think you have, yes, Steve…and done it quite well too," Mr. Houston remarked.

"So…we start on the smaller problems now?" Steve asked. "What's up first?"

********

"Hi," Barbara said shortly.

"Hi, honey," Steve replied. He held the cell phone tighter against his ear so the racket from the building construction outside wouldn't drown out the conversation. "What's up?" he asked.

"Are you alone?" Barbara asked.

"Uh-huh," Steve replied, "Lois and Jeff are at lunch and picking up some reports at the downtown office and--"

"Good," Barbara said. "Is the door locked?"

"What?" Steve asked. He was more than a little bewildered already by the strange conversation. "Uh…no, it's not locked, honey. Why…why did you ask me that?"

There was a short silence.

"Well, no one can see your laptop screen from the door…or the windows, right?" Barbara had ignored his question.

Steve was completely mystified now.

"Well, if I pull the blinds on the windows right beside me…yeah," he answered.

"Would you pull them, honey?" Barbara asked.

Steve started to ask why, but he thought better of it immediately. Sighing, he got to his feet and closed both blinds.

"Okay, honey, they're closed. Now what's this all about, Baby?"

"You'll find out in just a minute, lover," Barbara said. Steve could hear a note of nervousness in her voice. He wondered what was going on.

"Steve…you remember June, right? And her nephew, the computer guy?"

"Sure," Steve replied. He did. June was Barbara's best friend at work. She'd been her only friend for a long time after Steve had exposed Barbara's affair to the whole office. Wendell, June's nephew, was a poster boy for nerds everywhere.

"Well, they came over this morning," Barbara said. She was definitely a little nervous now. Steve could hear it plainly.

"Okay…" Steve said when Barbara didn't continue. On the other end of the line, Barbara sucked in a deep breath and let it out explosively.

"Well…Wendell helped me set up a web camera," Barbara explained.

She couldn't see it, but Steve was scowling. He had no idea why his wife would want to have a webcam in their home.

"Honey, are you still there," she asked anxiously.

"Oh, sorry, sweetheart…just trying to process everything," Steve told her.

"Okay," she said, "honey, can you put in our IP into Netscape…and…uh…use port number 11547…okay?"

"I…sure…give me a sec," Steve answered. He was intrigued now. Was Barbara getting into a new hobby?

"Okay, it's coming up…the firewall is stopping…okay, I've allowed the connection…damn!" Steve glanced around quickly, making certain the Venetian blinds were shut tight.

He could see the streaming video now. Barbara was there in the study just off the living room. He could see her clearly. His wife was dressed in a pair of stiletto high heels, sheer black thigh highs…and nothing else. She was holding her cell phone to her left ear.

"Barbara?" he said in a strangled voice, "What are you doing, honey?"

"You like?" Barbara said in a pleased tone. Steve could see her grinning broadly. She waved at the camera.

"Oh, God, youknowI do," Steve responded. "Barb…did you just forget to tell me that June and Wendell weren't there anymore or…?" Barbara laughed.

"They're gone, silly," she said.

"I see," Steve replied in a distracted voice.

He enlarged the viewing screen so he could see more detail, then made it smaller until he got the best picture. His heart was beating faster now. His lungs were working overtime.

"Steve?" Barbara asked. "Are you still there, honey?"

"Yeah…uh…wait just a minute," he said abruptly. "I gotta go lock the door." He could hear his wife giggling as he put the cell phone down and jogged to the door to lock it securely.

"I'm back…" he said into the cell phone.

"Oh, good," Barbara cooed. "Want to see something cool?" she asked coyly.

"I already see something cool," Steve shot back. Barbara giggled again.

"I mean something better," she said.

"Sure," Steve replied. "Barbara…are you starting some kind of sex website or something?" She looked around to the camera.

"Only for you, lover," she said, "only for you."

"Just checking," Steve remarked. His wife smiled into the camera lens, then remembered what she'd started to do.

She turned around and spread her legs wide. Twisting at the waist, she pointed the remote control at the camera and glanced to her side at the small TV they kept in the study. She zoomed in until the view was tight on her ass. Her hand was visible briefly as she put her cell phone on the floor. She bent over slowly, adjusted the camera angle down a trifle, and then bent forward even more.

"Sonuva…" Steve couldn't complete what he'd intended to say. It was superfluous anyway.

Barbara's newly freed hand had reappeared with a flesh-colored dildo Barbara pushed against her obviously wet pussy. Steve gulped as Barbara worked the dildo's head in a half-inch or so inside her outer labia. She slid the head up to the top of her slit and then back down several times. Finally, she pressed the dildo head gently inside her and pushed it deeper and deeper until a third of it had disappeared.

"Honey?" Barbara said. "Honey?" The phone had to be in her other hand. Steve wondered how she was balancing all bent over like that.

"Yes," Steve answered hoarsely, "I'm here, Barbie."

"Steve…how long does it take for you to get from the building site to here?" she asked seductively.

"I'll let you know," Steve answered. He stood, kicking his chair back. He grabbed his jacket and headed for the door with the phone still at his ear.

"Steve, honey," Barbara said, "did you remember to turn off your computer?"

"Oh…right," Steve answered, reversing course before he reached the door.

He snapped the lid of the laptop down, disconnected the AC power cord, and jogged for the outside door with it under his arm. Barbara kept up a running commentary on what she was doing with the dildo while he drove home.

********

He left off braking until the last possible moment, letting the tires squeal loudly when he finally did while yanking the steering wheel hard to the left. Still carrying a lot of momentum, he had to stomp on the brakes to keep from smashing into the garage door. He was out of the car and muscling his way through the unlocked door in seconds.

Barbara was kneeling on a throw pillow in the foyer just inside the door, still clad only in thigh high stockings and tall high heels. She was blushing but holding her head high. Her hands kept wanting to cover some part of her body but she steadfastly refused to let them. She wanted to be completely exposed for her husband's pleasure.

"Damn, Barbara," he breathed. "You're so damned beautiful," he said.

"Sexy?" Barb asked.

"Oh, God, yes!" Steve answered feverishly. "I've never…you're…damn--"

His words tumbled over themselves as they poured from his mouth.

"Come here, Big Boy," she said seductively, crooking a finger at him. Steve lost no time pushing the door closed and shuffling forward.

Barbara smiled up at him while she unzipped his pants. She slid a hand inside his boxers and deftly slipped his hardening cock out. Bending forward, she kissed the head and then the tip. Holding the shaft in her right hand, she cupped his balls with her left. A few strokes of her hand and she had him hard as a rock. She kissed the head once more, pausing there to run her tongue around the mushroom shaped tip, wetting it with her saliva.

Steve sucked in a deep gulp of air while he enjoyed the sensations created by the touch of his wife's mouth on his organ. His pleasure was multiplied many times over by being able to watch what she was doing. It was usually dark when Barb would…

When her smiling eyes caught his, his cock jumped between her lips. He couldn't believe how erotic it was for his wife to want him to watch her make love to his penis.

"Why…how come…ah, hell," Steve said. "How come you're…unghhhhh…"

"We did this on our honeymoon," Barbara reminded him, letting her husband's prick slide out of her mouth for a moment.

"But--" Steve protested.

"And it's not too late to start doing it again…is it?" Barbara asked gently.

"Ohhellno," Steve shot back.

Barbara grinned and took him in her mouth again. This time, she rose slightly on her knees and adjusted the angle of her head. When she was ready, she let Steve's cock slide as deeply into her mouth as she could take. She stopped, rested for a few seconds while she licked the underside of his glans. When her throat muscles relaxed, she took a deep breath through her nose and pressed her mouth slowly down over his cock. This time, she refused to stop until her nose was pressed deep into his pubic hair. She breathed deep again, taking in her husband's scent. She let his cock slide out bit by bit until she could breathe properly again.

She began bobbing her head up and down over Steve's cock, sometimes working it deeper into her throat, sometimes holding it her mouth and slathering her tongue around the head. She disdained jacking her hand up and down the shaft. Her hand was on it only to steady it. Her other fondled his balls gently. She wanted this to last.

He liked this, she remembered. She used to do it all the time. She realized she loved doing it for him. A brief regret skittered through her mind. She wondered why she'd ever let these pleasures slip out of their lives.

Pulling back, Barbara examined her husband's erect penis. It was hard and as long as she'd ever seen it. Her man was ready.

Grinning, she extended her hand. When Steve took it in his, she pulled herself up. Reversing her grip, she stroked his cock slowly while she offered her lips to Steve's.

They kissed. His tongue slipped between her lips, demanding entry rather than coaxing permission. Hers flicked back at his. Their tongues dueled for long moments, twining about each other and falling away only to come back for more. They broke apart, needing to breathe more deeply as their excitement increased.

"Come here," Barbara said urgently. She pulled him further into the living room, tugging him along by his cock. They had to move slowly, getting into step to avoid losing contact. They laughed with each difficulty overcome, enjoying the play after so long a drought.

When she reached the couch, she stood on tiptoes to kiss Steve deeply again. She let his penis fall from her hand so she could threw her arms around her husband's neck. Steve held her tight, letting his hands drop to Barbara's butt and squeezing each cheek. He kneaded them gently, then more insistently as he pulled her lower body against his.

"When we were on our honeymoon," Barbara said breathlessly, "you remember when we came in from the beach and we were in a hurry to make love…and I stumbled and wound up on the sofa?"

"Oh, yeah," Steve replied. "You had your hands on the back and you knees on the cushions, and--"

"I want you to do that to me again…" Barbara said, interrupting Steve's recollection, "now!"

Barbara turned around and dropped her knees on the seat cushion. Leaning forward, she rested her elbows on the backrest. She thrust out her ass and leaned her head on her arms to increase the effect. Twisting around to look at him, Barbara wiggled her butt to entice her husband into action. She grinned.

"See anything you like, honey?" she asked.

Entranced by the view, Steve didn't move for a long moment. Then he bent at the waist and untied his shoes without sitting. Kicking them off his feet, he yanked his belt buckle loose. He shoved his pants down to his ankles and stepped out of them. His jacket flew across the room and his shirt quickly followed. He debated removing his socks. He felt funny with just them on. Bending over again, he slipped a forefinger in the top of each one and pushed them down. He had them off in a couple of seconds.

When he was ready, he stepped up behind his wife. Looking back, Barbara spread her knees a trifle to lower her body slightly. Steve took his cock in his hand and pushed the head of his cock against Barbara's pussy.

"Barbara…" he said hesitantly, "are you ready…do you want me to use…"

Barbara shook her head.

"I've been so wet I kept having to towel myself off every once in a while until you got here," she said. "I want you to do me now, darling…take me hard and fast, okay?" Steve nodded.

Moving forward half a step, he withdrew and then probed Barbara's outer lips with his cock. Finding the precise angle, he drove his penis inside his wife's cunt with one strong thrust. Barbara gasped. She pushed back at Steve, wanting him in still deeper. He obliged, driving in hard and grinding his groin against her ass. They groaned.

Steve's cock was penetrating into a hot wetness. His wife's vagina closed about him, enfolding his penis like a wet, silky smooth glove as he thrust and withdrew. The room was filled with the musky smell of sex. The slapping of flesh against naked flesh was loud. Their gasps as each new sensation hit them were the only other sounds.

He bent forward and swept his hands from Barbara's neck down the whole length of her back. He repeated the move when Barbara hissed her appreciation. Abandoning her back, his hands slipped under her body to fondle her dangling breasts. They were dancing in time to the shocks of his cock slamming into his wife's steaming cunt.

He squeezed Barbara's breasts carefully, finding their nipples with each thumb and rubbing gently to make the blood-engorged nipples even more erect than they already were. Barbara groaned. She pushed her ass back at her husband, demanding more contact and harder thrusts inside her.

Steve obliged, ramming his cock deeper. He felt the tip of his cock bump against Barbara's cervix. Another nudge, one more, and it retracted. Barbara moaned but there was no pain now. She wasn't aware of the moans. She simply couldn't keep quiet. Her husband felt too good inside her.

Steve began to drive his cock into his wife's cunt harder, slamming it in without mercy. He sped up his pace and Barbara matched every increase. They were rutting animals. There was no art to what they were doing. This wasn't making love. They were straining hard, using each other's body to gain their own release.

He brought his hands back up, clamping them to Barbara's hips and using them to hold her in place while he plowed into her cunt. They ground themselves against the other, withdrawing, only to mash together in the next instant. The intensity was too much to last long.

In moments, Steve could feel the hot semen begin to rise from his groin. The searing flow, emanating from his scrotum and steadily moving higher, demanded his attention. He couldn't last much longer.

"Barb…honey…" he said desperately.

"Me too," Barbara gasped. She remembered something she'd wanted to do.

"Fuck me, Steve," she cried. "Fuck me hard, honey."

Spurred by his wife's unexpected encouragement, Steve embedded his cock deep in Barbara's cunt over and over again. He plunged in and out faster and faster, his buttock muscles flexing tightly ever more strongly as he drove his wife and himself toward a mutual orgasm.

Suddenly it there. Steve tried to hold off a moment longer. He wanted to slam his cock into Barbara's wet pussy just a few more times, but it was useless. He couldn't stave off the rising magma of his cum. The first eruption of milky white cream spurted out. She could feel the hot, sticky fluid as it splashed against the walls of her vagina. It took her over the threshold and her own climax could no longer be kept at bay.

He could feel the hot wetness in his scrotum work its way from his balls through his groin and up the shaft of his cock. Steve grunted when his second shot of sperm-laden jism sprayed out. When it gushed, it was almost painful in its power. He withdrew as much as he could. Barbara's cunt muscles were clamped tight around his cock. They wouldn't let him pull out too far. He thrust in again, rubbing the sensitive underside of his cock against the front wall of Barbara's vagina.

The contact with her G-spot sent Barbara into a more enhanced orgasm. Her juices boiled over and began to flow. She screamed. She didn't know what was happening at first. This hadn't happened to her in so long. It was too much pleasure. She screamed again.

The surge of Barbara's fluids pushed Steve higher too. He pulled back and rammed his cock back inside. A third jet of white hot cum exploded out of the slit in the end of his prick. A fourth followed, weaker and much less in volume.

He couldn't breathe properly. His body was only just under control. Steve knew only that he had to sink his cock back into his wife's cunt. He plunged it back in and a fifth welling of thin fluid was pumped out of his body. He was empty, there was nothing left.