All Comments on 'Requital'

by Longhorn__07

Sort by:
  • 1,123 Comments (Page 12)
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I lost interest in the story the moment Steve decided to shit on his self-respect by sleeping with Kimberly, thereby giving Barbara the opening to manipulate hi into reconciling.

1 star.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Your characterization of Barbara was of a brainless idiot. She stumbles through your story like she has never even heard of stimulating a man's libido. Was she raised in a all girl's catholic school by bur kg a wearing nuns, never to even see a male before marrying? You could have written a more rounded character.

Buster2UBuster2U2 months ago

10 Big Blazing Stars for a Great Story, Great writing, LOL with even "re-uniting" in the most unlikely way! Hell, I'd have divorced the bitch without slowing down! Of course, I have been married more times than most folks at 5 times. LOL I would NEVER trust her again. NEVER! Once a cheater ALWAYS a cheater. But Great Drama, just like the "HallMark" Channel! I loved pushing the "T-Bird" into the lake. That was perfect! Absolutely perfect! Very Good Story. Thanks, Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Why do so many authors write pussy MC's?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

what a load of bullshit you are writing like a hen pecked husband no job is worth being blackmailed into staying with a cheating wife .rotten story minus 1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Learn to hit the space bar when you use italics

ToniM1234ToniM1234about 2 months ago

Wow that was long. Could not stop reading it.

moosestubemoosestubeabout 2 months ago

Story was 16 chapters of boring psychobabble too long. Excruciating read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Many stories seem to show off the knowledge from taking Psy 101

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Ah kinda long but I followed it and really enjoyed it!! Thanks DerMtMan

cheeksarerosycheeksarerosyabout 2 months ago

I am so conflicted right now. I'm telling you - this story had me up and down quite a bit. I was not overly pleased with our hero deciding to sleep with his sister in law, but honestly that's not the unbelievable part. I just don't know if I can get past the thought of his wife all of a sudden going sexual dynamo - before they had a normal sex life (normal? WTF is that anyway) - but now she is totally adventurous and coming on to him all of the time?

I mean I just don't believe it I guess.

On a site full of escapist fantasy? I suppose it really does fit.

Very well written, I appreciated how much emotion you were able to install into the characters, and the reconciliation actually was believable, more so than most.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This is the most idiotic thing,... The author should hang themself.

Gadf77Gadf77about 1 month ago

I've read this story 2x already and will probably come back to it from time to time. I'm glad that in the end they made up again. I liked how well you wrote about their therapy sessions & how they talked through their problems. Makes things more realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I love Lydia!! Everyone needs a Lydia.

I too was conflicted about not having this as a BTB story. However, Lydia was the the most important influence in the story. Without her subtle (and not so subtle) meddling, , I don't think I could see the MCs finding their way to through to his ending.

This was a really good yarn. THANKS!

Frank

BabyBunny2222BabyBunny2222about 1 month ago

Loved it! Very clever.

Bws83420Bws8342029 days ago

This is very close to the heart a lot here that every couple could use in their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Blackmailed into accepting and supporting a slut who is going to spread her legs for any moderately interesting slimeball she meets, and he's a hero? Sheesh. 1* to represent. Negative 5 vote.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

For a lot of the story Steve was just an ass and Brabara was just immature and foolish but it ended well. The grandma was a clever old lady and did more than the counselor in resolving the problems... Barbara forcing sex with Steve when she was sure he had aids finally convinced Steve how much she loved him.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

I made it to page 9. Too slow and boring. And speaking of slow, the wife, Barbara, is written as a 3 rear old lttle girl with some serious Intellectual disability. She lied every time, every chance, about everthing. The MC, as described, would've never married a woman like her to begin with, no matter her looks. And certainly not agreed to conseling after she lied over and over about her infidelities. If this author has a reconcile ending, he made many more mistakes after page 9. Barbara perishing in the shower, after forgetting to move her face from the sprayer to breathe, would be a fitting end to this drivel.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

One of the best RAAC stories out there. Early on I'm totally on the husband's side and my opinion of the wife is like, "is this delusional bitch for real?" But as it goes on, the plot thickens and I start to sympathize with the wife as more and more relevant information comes to light. I'm glad they made up in the end. Although truth be told if she had crossed the line a bit further and say, gave the guy a blowjob, things might be different; definitely not recoverable, for me at least, if she had had full-on sex - that's a dealbreaker regardless of the circumstances. It would be hard enough not being able to trust her but knowing she fucked some other guy when she had promised to be faithful would be impossible to shake every time I looked at her. The imagery would haunt me and cause nothing but resentment.

I think the core issue that caused all this was them taking each other for granted early on in their relationship, hinted at by their unsatisfying sex life as Steve revealed in their counseling sessions, which had been the case since shortly after their honeymoon. This, combined with her selfishness and delusions of her happy marriage and fucked up state of mind following a miscarriage, made for a cocktail that led her on a bad path, a path she wasn't even all that aware she was on. As she said, it was a hundred little steps in a direction she wasn't aware she was walking. That stoplight thing probably also applied where she was impulsively doing something but not really being aware she was making a choice to do it. All in all, she didn't consciously make a choice one day to decide to cheat, so forgiveness and reconciliation was on the table in my books. I think it worked out for the best. Also, Lydia helping her not be such a prude is a great bonus. Steve owes her for that. :)

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago
Wanting

Prose was overly drawn out to tell the story. Automatic downgrade of three stars when there is reconcilliation. Once she cheats there is no acceptable way back. Still good effort and practice at writing.

deependerdeepender6 days ago

Eighteen pages of dragging a stubborn, entitled bitch towards consciousness. As excruciating as it was for the MC, it must have been more so for the author and especially so as it does not appear that she was worth the effort.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous