Regaining Life for Caroline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So that's your earliest memory?"

"I only believe so, not having been to a shrink. But please, don't push me anymore – that theory of yours may seem plausible to you but it's just crap to me."

"Caroline used plausible more often than most people I know, myself included."

"Fenton!"

"Sorry. Ah, how much will you charge for me to sleep with you the entire night?"

Clara turned white and studied her feet while muttering something.

"Pardon me, I didn't catch that."

Clara repeated herself more clearly: "Something tells me I shouldn't charge you."

"Christ, in that case there's a chance I might fall in love with you if we begin a relationship."

Clara looked at Fenton shocked, unable to speak for the moment. Fenton turned into his driveway.

During the night Clara went to the bathroom to pee. The sex had been really great.

Her movement had stirred Fenton and although it was too dark to see her it didn't surprise him to hear her walk confidently to the bathroom and immediately seat herself. Caroline had made that same walk hundreds of times.

As he heard her drying her hands he called out, "Caroline, hurry back for another round."

Fenton heard the familiar laugh, as clear as a bell and he hurriedly recited the familiar line – "Take your hand off it and go back to sleep, naughty boy."

"Take your hand off it and go back to sleep, naughty boy," Clara called.

Well Molly, thought Fenton hand-pumping into full erection. Your new mother is called Clara but she's really your old mother if you can understand that.

In the morning he'd kiss the nude body of Clara and walk her into the bathroom where there was great overhead lighting. Hugging and kissing her he'd pull back just a little and make his inspection although he knew what he'd find.

Scars of fang marks would be on Clara's neck.

Halloween takes them away and Halloween brings them back, he murmured.

"Oooh, what's this?" Clara giggled, taking him in hand. "This may embarrass you but I could easily fall in love with a man like you."

"Be my guest Caroline – I mean Clara."

They lay silent for a second, both overcome with the realization that the letters Clara were all contained in the name Caroline.

THE END

12