Recycled Mummy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,521 Followers

She began to contract her muscles around me. I was unable to resist her insistent grasping muscles. My body shuddered as I came into her. Even afterwards I was held tightly.

It seemed a long time before we heard the lid being unfastened and the hydraulics pumped to extract me from June's embrace. I blinked in the light as I was turned onto my back. Angela helped June out of the mummy case. June leant over to kiss me, before releasing my straps.

I climbed out and covered my nakedness with a towel that Angela passed to me.

"Well, Derek?" Paul asked. "Do you still want to give the mummy to us, or would you rather keep it here where we can use it, and so can you?"

We agreed to leave the mummy where it was. Soon Angela couldn't fit into it, except on her own. Within a few months neither could June. The mummy case stood unused for several months until after the births.

The recycled mummy had made June a mummy too. Next Earth Day we temporarily removed the internal fixtures and displayed it on our stall. That evening all four of us refitted the restraints and enjoyed ourselves again.

The recycled mummy is now a permanent part of our household.

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,521 Followers
12