Pussy Palace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anne pouted. "As long as we can swap, I'll let you off. Come here." She pulled Jeff towards her and kissed him hard. "Now go make my sister squeak!"

Jeff grinned. "Squeak, eh? See what I can do." He turned back to a smiling Beth who raised her arms and moved smoothly into his kiss. Long, hot, the kiss built in intensity until the lovers-to-be broke apart, breathing heavily. Beth caught her sister's eye and winked, then took Jeff's hand and put it to the zipper on her top. Holding her eyes, he slid it down, fumbling a little to open the bottom so that he could push the material aside. Beth was wearing a wisp of a bra, seemingly made of cobwebs and lace, her erect nipples showing clearly through the flimsy material.

"Nice," breathed Jeff. "Very nice. And front-fastening, too. How thoughtful of you, Beth, dear."

"That's the Miller girls, Jeff. Always thinking of others. Wanna undo me?"

Jeff shook his head. "Not yet, sweetheart. First I want to get your jeans off."

"You need to unzip my boots first, I think." Beth stopped, a shocked expression on her face. "We're idiots!"

"Quite probably, sis. Any particular reason?"

"What time is it?"

"Almost ten?"

"Do you think Mom and Dad and Aunt Sue will have gone into town yet?"

"You're right, Beth. We're idiots."

"Someone mind telling me what I just missed?" said Jeff.

"There are two large beds back home, and two sets of absent parents. So why are we out here?"

Jeff nodded. "Because we planned to come out here and none of us had the wit to notice our chance. Until Beth woke up, anyway. Zip up, Beth, hon. Let's away!"

The trip back to the ranch was made in excited silence and it seemed like no time at all before they were letting themselves into the house.

"Whose room?" said Beth.

"Mine," said Anne. "It's at the back, and it gets the sun, and no-one can see in unless they're on a ladder."

"Sounds good," said Jeff. "Lead on!"

In Anne's room the three stopped and looked at one another. There was an awkward silence for a moment, until Beth started removing her boots. "I suggest we just get naked, and the quicker the better! Then Jeff can take up where he left off."

"Good thinking, sis," said Anne, starting on her own boots. Not wanting to be left out, Jeff bent to his own. He was conscious of the twins scattering clothes everywhere, and he hurried to remove his own clothes finally pulling his t-shirt over his head to be confronted by two naked girls, each of them sporting a wide smile, their arms around each other's shoulder. Both sets of nipples erect, Jeff noted. His prick had thickened a little, but was only half-erect. Beth's eyes moved down and she grinned. She turned to her sister.

"D'ya fancy something to eat, sis?"

"Like a salami, maybe?" said Anne, fighting a giggle. Jeff grinned.

"Care to lie on the bed, handsome," said Beth, "and let two frustrated ladies lick your lollipop?"

"Sounds like a plan, ladies. Be my guest." Jeff scrambled onto Anne's bed and lay on his back, hands folded behind his head. His prick was almost hard now and he flexed it, making both girls giggle. They knelt on the bed, one at each side of him, two curly red heads went down as one, and Jeff shuddered as he felt two hot, pointed tongues lap the length of him.

Anne looked up and blew him a kiss. "Enjoying it?"

He grinned at her. "You have no idea."

"Good." Anne's head went back down, and this time, as the two heads came up, Beth pulled back slightly and Jeff felt Anne's lips close over the end of his now rock-hard prick, then move down, enveloping him. Beth grinned up at him, pushing her curls back from her face, while Anne moved up and down on him a couple of times, before giving way for her sister to do the same. Jeff could feel his juices rising, and put a hand on each head.

"Are you going to eat me, or can I fuck one of you?"

Beth lifted her head and pouted. "Do we have to choose?"

Jeff laughed. "There are two of you, and only one of me, and I need to recover between bouts," he said, "So yes, you have to choose." The twins looked at each other, then each held a clenched fist out. A moment later, Anne clapped her hands in glee.

"Rock blunts scissors! Me first." She turned to Jeff. "Fuck me, cuz?"

"My pleasure, cousin Anne. Any particular way?"

"I'm partial to doggy-style."

"Okay, my pretty little bitch-kitty. Adopt the position." As Jeff sat up, Anne went to all fours, leaning on her elbows, hands clasped lightly, knees spread, pushing her pretty ass out. Jeff moved around behind her, and let his fingers run the length of her cleft. His eyes hadn't deceived him, Anne was soaking. He licked his fingers, savouring the salt-sweet tang of her and shuffled forwards until Beth moved across and stopped him.

"Let me?" she said, her cool fingers closing around him. Jeff groaned, moving a little further forward as Beth guided him into her sister. Anne was hot, wet, ready, the cling of her pussy a scald on him as he pressed forward, until lack of lubrication stopped him. He pulled back, spreading Anne's liberal juices and pressed forward again, sinking into her, hearing her gasp even as he groaned in pleasure.

"Jeez, Jeff," said Anne, "you feel fucking huge!"

"Wait until you see him fuck me," said Beth. "He looks fucking huge, too!"

Jeff grinned at Beth and began to move, pressing into Anne, pulling back, pushing in again, using the full length of his hardness to give them both pleasure, pressing in, pulling back, relishing the feeling of a tight pussy around his hardness. Beside them, Beth rolled to her back and slid underneath their joining and as he moved Jeff felt Beth's tongue lapping at his prick as it entered her sister. There was no sound now except heavy breathing, the occasional soft gasp or moan from one of the three, and the soft slurp of prick in pussy juice. Jeff was pleased he'd jacked off the night before, as he could feel himself getting closer to climax, the chest-tightening excitement building in him.

Beth's tongue was doing more than lapping at Jeff. It must have been stimulating Anne too, as Jeff could hear her breathing quickening until she was almost panting and without warning, her pussy clamped down on his prick and a strangled scream escaped between her clenched teeth, her pussy pulsing, milking him, and with a couple of hard strokes, driving into her, Jeff came too, in three or four eye-blurring spurts, slowing, pulsing, easing, stopping, until with a deep breath. Jeff eased himself out of Anne and settled back on his heels, breathing heavily. Beth slithered out from under Anne, her face bright with Anne's juices. She grinned at Jeff.

"That was awesome, seeing you fuck Anne from so close." She turned to her sister, suddenly anxious. "Anne, sis, I never asked, I mean, I never ate you before. Was it okay?"

Anne smiled, soft, sweet, her breathing still heavy. "Beth, love, it was fucking marvellous! You, Jeff, everything. I don't think I haveever been so thoroughly fucked before!"

"It looked pretty good, sis, I have to say." Beth looked across at Jeff. "Care to lie back again, cuz? I think you have a prick in need of a wash."

Jeff grinned, letting himself settle back next to Anne, who bent across and gave him a deep, heartfelt kiss, so that they were both breathing heavily again when they separated. "Thanks, stud," she said. "That was the best fuck I can ever remember having."

"I aim to please," said Jeff.

"Lucky Claire," said Anne, smiling at him.

"Lucky me," said Jeff. "Claire, and now you two. Ahhh!" The last was as he felt Beth's mouth close over his half-hard prick, her tongue washing over him, licking off her sister's juices. Her tongue busied itself, licking around under the crown of his glans, flattening itself as her head moved down and Jeff felt himself enveloped. Beside him, Anne moved closer, taking his hand and putting it to her breast. He glanced across and smiled, squeezing her softness, letting his fingers play with her nipple, feeling it rise between his fingers. He glanced down, seeing Beth's eyes follow them. She winked, never ceasing her ministering, and Jeff could feel his prick slowly begin to stiffen again, slowly regaining the almost-aching hardness he loved to feel, the hardness he loved to slip between his lover's lips, whether mouse or pussy.

Beth's mouth slipped from him and she licked her lips. "You taste good, cuz, and so do you, sis. And I think I have a little friend to play with, now."

"Big friend, don't you mean?" said Anne.

Beth nodded. "Biggest friend I've known, bigger than Charlie or Pete Toomey."

"Pete Toomey?" said Anne. She grinned, like a shark. "Do tell?"

"Oops, didn't mean to mention Pete. Last month, after the game. Remember I went off by myself?"

"Yeah. And?" Anne's eyebrows arched in query.

Beth shrugged, her breasts jiggling prettily. "Well, you know, we kinda started foolin' and I wondered what he was like." She laughed. "Not as good as Charlie, that's for sure." She winked at Jeff. "As for Jeff, I'm about to find out."

"How do you want it?" said Jeff.

Beth grinned, moving to kneel astride Jeff's legs. "I thought I might do a bit of invisible pole dancing."

"Invisible pole dancing? New to me." Jeff was fighting to keep a straight face.

"The reason it's invisible is because it's in my pussy," said Beth, deadpan. "Just like this." And she lowered herself neatly onto Jeff's hardness, gasping in unison with him as she felt him spread her lips and drive deep inside her. She paused, lifting herself, sinking back again until her ass was resting on Jeff's thighs. She looked across at Anne, grinning.

"I see what you meant, sis, when you said he felt huge."

"Feel good?" said Anne.

"Fucking great, as if you didn't know!" Beth leaned forward and kissed Jeff's nose. "Time to ride, cousin Jeff!" She began to move, lifting herself almost off him, then sinking back, taking him into her again, lifting, lowering, thrilling to the feel of him filling her, emptying her, her breathing quickening as she moved. Despite having so recently come himself, the moment was getting to Jeff, too, and he could feel the slow build-up of tension that goes before climax, the tightening of the chest, the breathing quickening, that incredible feeling building in him as an increasingly vocal Beth rode him steadily towards her own climax, her fingers busy at her pussy, stroking her clit, sliding around Jeff's prick as it moved in and out of her.

Beside Jeff, Anne's fingers were busy at her own pussy and Jeff added his own hands to the task of stimulating the twins, one hand joining Anne's at her pussy, his fingers lightly, gently, stimulating her clit as her own fingers drove into her, his other hand helping Beth in her climb towards climax. Beth came first, her pussy pulsing around Jeff as she continued her wild ride, rising and falling on his pole, milking him, drawing him ever closer to climax until with a cry of triumph he came again, driving up into Beth as she rode him, sweat standing proud on her forehead, her teeth in a rictus of pleasure as she rode the rollercoaster of her frantic climax.

Slowly, slowly, Jeff and Beth came down from their high just as Anne tipped over her own precipice, this time with a soft, long exhalation of satisfaction, her nipples erect, her eyes unfocussed as she came back to reality. Beth collapsed forwards across Jeff and he held her, feeling himself shrinking slowly inside her. Eventually, Beth sat up, an expression of great satisfaction on her face.

"That, people, was as fucking great as my sister suggested it might be. Thank you, sir."

"My pleasure," said Jeff. "What next?"

Beth shrugged. Anne sat up, leaning across to them both.

"Why don't we have a shower? Together, of course, and then take Jeff on the tour we planned, although we might have to shorten it. Tonight, we draw lots, but if there's half a chance, I want to sleep with Jeff. He can always gag me to keep me quiet."

Beth grinned. "Sometimes, sis, you have great ideas! Loser sleeps with Jeff tomorrow night? Okay with you, stud-cousin?"

"Of course," said Jeff. "How could you ever doubt me?"

12