Private Benjamin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Play with yourself," she whispered, as she waved her bottom at him. "I love to see a man stroke his big manly cock."

He switched the camera to his left hand. It wasn't a difficult choice as to which object should be held by his stronger, dominant, more dexterous hand. He took hold of his cock with his right hand and firmly stroked as the camera clicked. It seemed a bit perverse to be doing this: beating off as he took pictures of the naked Goldie, but she certainly didn't seem to mind.

Judy arched her back and raised her bottom up even higher, and then reached back again, this time to spread open the cheeks of her bottom, something perhaps that Goldie Hawn wouldn't ever do for anyone, even in real life.

Bing stroked himself harder. He was not into anal sex. Actually, he couldn't really say that with any certainty as he had never had anal sex before. Perhaps he would indeed like it very much. If Goldie wanted to do it, he would certainly be up for it. He would do anything for Goldie, including even fucking her up the ass. In any case, he could certainly appreciate an obscene pose when he saw one, and there was hardly anything more obscene than spreading open the cheeks of your butt to show a man your asshole. Well, there were other things plenty more obscene than this, but it sure put to shame anything a girl had ever done for him before and now, here she was, Goldie Hawn, spreading apart her ass cheeks to expose to him, to display for him, her dirtiest hole, apparently inviting him to do with her, with any part of her, just about anything he might wish. And, right now, what he wished to do was to spray his cum all over those sweet white spread cheeks, and watch his thick sticky stuff drip down into her crack and collect on her rosebud, watering her flower with his rich, thick, creamy broth. He could feel that growing surge within his loins.

"Well, that's enough of that," Judy exclaimed, letting go, dropping down her bottom, and getting back on her knees to face the enemy.

Bing missed ogling her butt, rosebud, and cunnie, but she did look rather endearing sitting back on her haunches, her white panties still gathered around her thighs. He could no longer see her most attractive feature, her feminine slit, as her thighs were tightly closed, but it was still rather fetching, her panties pulled down, her white tummy, abdomen, and thighs all laid bare, her cunt just an inch away from exposure. This pose wasn't obscene but it was very enticing. He squeezed his dick as he took another picture. Judy even stuck her thumb in her mouth, pouting demurely. He took another picture. Shooting a load across her face and brassiere as she looked the nymphette with her panties down would be rather nice as well. "I want to do it," he whispered cautiously, so fearful that she would say no, that she might even be shocked and offended.

Judy popped the thumb from her mouth. "Bing! What a thing to say to Goldie! Is that really what you would say to her?"

If he was being honest he certainly would, but he doubted that he would be honest if it was the real Goldie, but then again the real Goldie wouldn't be posing like this on his bed, years younger than what she really was. "Maybe."

"Well, I think that's very disrespectful of you, after everything she is doing for you, letting you see her like this." She thrust out her diminutive breasts as she reached behind her, reaching for the clasp of her brassiere.

She undid the clasp. The straps slipped from her shoulders. She held the brassiere against her, against her tits with her right hand, as she worked a strap off her left arm, and then switched her breasts to her left hand as she worked the strap off her right arm. Her brassiere was then held on only by her hand, her left hand. She bit her lower lip and looked innocently confused, and shy. "You won't take a picture of me, Mr. Russell, will you? I mean, well, golly, I'm almost naked, and everything."

Bing took a picture of that.

"Bing! That's so mean!" She let the brassiere fall into her lap, across her thighs, although still hiding her boobs, now with both hands.

His own hands were terribly jealous, but they were also engaged in very important tasks. One was preserving these scenes for future posterity, for future consideration, for future masturbation, whereas the other was engaging in a rather urgent current masturbation.

"Mr. Russell, quit playing with yourself like that, it's so rude!"

"What? Excuse me." For a moment he lost track of her playful role playing.

She squeezed her boobs, looked down at them, and softly fondled their squishy roundness, pinching and rubbing her nipples as she did so. "I love to play with my boobies."

Bing was so very, very jealous, and lustfully hungry. He was really going to have to squirt all over this girl, or at least all over her tits, with that Goldie Hawn cute face smiling up so fondly at him, so appreciative of what a virile man he was.

"I bet you would too, Mr. Russell."

Yes, he certainly would.

"If you kiss me, down there, maybe I'll let you play with them, you know, if you do a good job, and everything."

"I would be quite willing to try." In fact, he was desperately wanting to try anything with her.

"You're so sweet, Bing. Come here," she said, letting go of one tittie, revealing to his eyes it's wonderfully perfect roundness, its wiggly delightfulness, its very long and stiff nipple, and patted the bed, her boobie jiggling as she did so. "Lie down," she whispered, "on your back."

Bing quickly got onto the bed, albeit keeping the camera in his left hand. One could never tell when another Kodak moment might arise. And, one did indeed quickly arrive.

As soon as Bing lied down Judy knelt over him, over his face, facing toward his feet, one knee on either side of his head.

Bing quickly took a picture, an upskirt (sans skirt) shot of her slick slit, just inches from his lens, from his face. But, he could take but only one picture, as she quickly lowered her naked, bare, shaved cunt onto his face, his mouth, his lips and tongue.

Bing had never tasted better pussy. Actually, he hadn't tasted much pussy at all and, besides, he was rather biased in this matter, this being the pussy of Goldie Hawn, or so he liked to think, or wanted to believe. In any case, this was one tasty peach pie, and he devoured her soft, wet, slippery flesh like a cunt starved beast.

"Oh my goodness, Mr. Russell!" Judy gasped with surprise, and delight. Perhaps hand-to-hand combat wasn't so bad after all, or at least cunt-to-mouth combat was pretty darned good. She let her cunnie fall harder against and deeper into his mouth, grinding her lips to get the full pleasurable effect of this man feasting on her slippery sloppy slimy slit.

The only sound in the room was Judy's heavy breathing and gasping, along with the very rude slurping noises of Bing slipping and sliding his tongue all along and inside Judy's cunt, albeit at times working as well on her hard little nub. It was never much of his own choosing what he was sucking, rubbing, and licking as Judy largely controlled the action, at times even slipping her slit down onto his nose, engulfing that poky knob into her wet warm crevice and sliding it up and down her cunt, even trying to get it shoved up inside.

She could feel herself getting more and more excited, as well as wetter and wetter and wetter, perhaps even drowning Bing with her cunt juice, or at least smothering him with her cunt. It would be an appropriate way to put down the enemy, but that was not in fact her mission. Her commander had not ordered her to neutralize him, at best to only temporarily incapacitate him. And, besides, if she got too excited, too aroused, she might herself lose control of the engagement. With considerable reluctance she suddenly halted her cuntal assault and pulled off, her little titties heaving with excitement, moist with perspiration.

Judy's breasts were not, though, nearly as wet as Bing's face was soaked. His balls were now yearning, groaning and even aching, for satisfaction, for relief.

With one quick movement, before Bing could gather himself or regain strength, Judy reversed field and sat astride his chest, facing him, her hot sloppy cunt resting on his hairy chest. She then slid down his body, leaving a trail of sticky cunt moisture along his naked body until she reached her goal: his stiff rod.

"Mr. Russell," she whispered in a breathy, plaintive voice, "if I let you fuck me, can I stay here tonight?"

"What?" He had heard what she had said, and at this point he would agree to anything. Heck, he thought, if she had asked him if he was a Russian spy he would have even told her that, although the real Goldie Hawn was probably pretty darned patriotic. But, he wasn't too sure he could believe his ears. A bit of feminine fluid had dripped into one of them.

"I want to stay with you afterward, you know, cuddle and everything."

"You can stay all night if you want, honey."

"Thanks, Mr. Russell. That's so sweet." She gave him a kiss on the lips and slid farther down, down to the point that she felt the head of his cock pressing against the entrance to her cunt. She wiggled it around, getting the swollen knob locked into position, ready to fire. "And, you'll stay with me until we fall asleep?"

"Yes, yes," he replied. This was one insecure girl, Bing thought. But, it was a reasonable request and certainly a small gesture for getting his dick stuffed up inside her.

Judy pushed back farther, slipping the head, and only the head, of his dick into her cunt, enveloping the swollen plum in a mass of soft, wet, tight flesh, and giving him a nice squeeze with her cunnie muscles, foretelling him of wonderful things to cum. "And, one last thing?"

'Geeez,' he thought, 'does she want me to tell her a bedtime story?' "What?" he gasped, feeling that he was likely to explode before they even started doing it.

"Call me Goldie," she requested, and then slid down hard the rest of the way, driving his dick all the way up inside.

"Goldie" he groaned, as he felt his cock thrust up deep inside her.

"Oh Bing," she replied. "You're so much better than Gus," she gasped, "or Bill," she moaned, as she began to slide her cunt up and down his cock, pumping his stiff flesh like she was drilling for oil, "or even Kurt. Oh yes," she gasped, "You're so much bigger, and thicker. Oh, Bing, your cock is so fucking big and hard."

He knew she was pulling his leg, as much as she was pumping his cock, but what did he care. If you're going to role play, then why not go all the way, in more ways than one. Even when it's not true, it's still really nice to hear a woman tell you how big you are, how much she enjoys your cock, and especially when it's the woman of your dreams. He didn't even realize that she really shouldn't know the names of Goldie's prior husbands. "Goldie," he moaned, "I've always wanted to fuck you. You're so fucking hot."

"Do you like my cunt, Bing?"

"Oh Goldie, yes, yes, it's so fucking tight, and wet, and hot."

Judy squeezed his cock with the muscles of her cunt and twisted her hips around and around, grinding her cock with her twat. "Oh Bing, fuck my little hot wet cunt, please, it wants your meaty hard cock so much." Few girls had ever spoken dirty to him, and it was so especially hot in the feminine, girlish voice of Goldie.

She even sounded like Goldie, and Bing had to wonder if Goldie's cunt would actually feel as good as this girl's. It probably did, at least 40 years ago. He thrust back as fast and hard as he could, although clearly the bulk of the frenzied effort was being provided by Laurie. "I'm fucking you, Goldie, I'm so much fucking Goldie so fucking hard!"

Judy fell against him, continuing though to thrust, pump, and grind her hips, fucking his dick as hard as she could as she fell gasping against his chest, pressing her own sweaty little heaving boobies against his masculine, hairy chest, whispering into his ear, "Bing, please, please, give me your manly cum, squirt and spray it all over inside of me."

He had been hoping to cum on her face, but perhaps not every dream could cum true that night. And, besides, there would be more nights to cum. He returned her thrusts with his own. His mind growing faint, blissfully lost in the wonder of her cunt and the realization that, for many future nights to cum, Goldie's cunt would be right next door, willing and waiting.

"Oh yes," Judy gasped, "yes, yes," her face just inches from his, looking deep into his eyes with her big round blue eyes, "fuck your little Goldie, fuck her tight little cunt with your big, hard, thick cock."

Bing felt a forceful surge deep in his loins, and then a pulsating wave of energy overcome him as his dick twitched then gushed deep up inside "Goldie's" tight, clenching cunt.

Judy felt it as well and fell onto Bing's chest, her head falling onto his shoulder to whisper into his ear, "Yes, yes, dear, that's so good, gush and squirt your stuff deep inside Goldie's hot, wet, cunt." She pined into his ear, "Goldie wants your baby so, so bad."

And, Bing did as Goldie wished, turning to look into Goldie's eyes, as he felt his cock spurt and spray deep inside the cunt of the girl of his dreams, his body wracked by primitive pulsations of pleasure, his mind lost in the bliss of the moment, his dick twitching, jerking, and spurting into her cunt while her eyes spoke of her deep pleasure and gratitude. It was truly a very wonderful place in time. If only it could be recorded, to play back again and again and again in his mind. "Mmmmmm," he moaned in satisfaction, squeezing her body against him as his gun continued to unload into her quim.

Judy felt the man's cock twitch and spurt within her. She did not, of course, intend on having his baby, but she was deeply satisfied with the success of her mission, her success in bringing the enemy down, releasing his weapon ineffectively into her cunt, which was though itself rather pleased and satisfied.

When he was done, Judy snuggled in close against him, whimpering and purring like a little kitten, nibbling on his neck, whispering, "Let's just fall asleep now, dear, just like this. I want to wake up with your cock, your cum, still inside me. Feeling your little men searching for their home, for our baby."

It was easy for Bing to fall asleep. He did often feel like napping after he came, and it was quite nice to do so in the arms of his fantasy. Plus, the dreams he had were amongst the best he had ever experienced. He had previously had dreams of Goldie before, although few had ever come to fruition, not in the way that he had now in fact experienced in real life.

It was really quite strange, and wonderful, to wake up the next morning knowing that reality was in fact better than your dreams.

He turned over. Laurie was gone. She had apparently left. Perhaps she was making breakfast? He rubbed the sleep from his eyes and sat up in bed, noticing that the door to his safe was still open, and even worse, much worse, the contents had been emptied. The butterfly had apparently flown.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I hope you enjoyed it. Goldie Hawn is one of my favorite actresses and certainly, at least in my opinion, really quite sexy. I enjoyed writing this and I hope the pleasure was at least comparable for you. If you did enjoy it, please do take the little more extra time to vote (and perhaps see Butterflies are Free or Private Benjamin).

1...345678