Possessed by a Witch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yessss...." Cassie moaned, teetering on her high heels. I grasped her hips and steadied her, digging deeper with my tongue, as the fetid odour of her anus teased my nostrils. Mandy had never stopped being squeamish about anal sex, and other than my fingers, anal play was limited, so this scent was novel, and from the rush that spread from my brain to my groin, it was long overdue.

Tentatively, I slid my tongue out of her cunt, spreading her ass even wider with my strong farm trained hands, as Stevie Nicks sand " ....Dreams unwind...loves a state of mind..."

I flattened my tongue as I tasted the tiny strip of flesh that separated her two holes, and left it like that for a bold upwards pass deep inside the crevice of her ass, not penetrating her anus, but not teasing with kisses or licks along the edges either. I knew nothing about rimming, but Cassie screamed "Oh, Daddy..." so I guessed she liked it.

I did pause to roll my tongue into a tube and lick all around the heart shaped depression where the two rounds of her skinny bum met the small of her back. As I did this, I shifted my right hand down and stabbed three fingers up her cunt, using my thumb to open her anus. This provoked a startled yelp, and Cassie released her ankles and bolted upright, knocking me back into my chair.

Before I could react, Cassie tipped backwards with practiced grace, never looking, but seemingly aiming effortlessly so that my upright cock slashed directly into her wide open wet cunt. She bounced briefly in my lap but then sighed and said, "I really need you in my ass."

One her next upward cycle, she spread her own thighs wide and then angled herself so that on the next down stroke, the tip of my cock was aimed at her rear entry. A soft gasp of air sighed out of her ass as my meat shoved into the expanding passageway. Cassie paused, her flesh pressed deep into my lap, my length completely buried in her bowel. My girth throbbed excitedly. My load was more than ready to explode. She leaned forward and grabbed her broomstick up off the floor. Then, she sat upright, and pressed hard against my chest with her bony shoulder blades. I was trapped between the stuffed chair and the wild witchy woman.

Over her shoulder, I watched as Cassie inserted the tip of the broom handle directly into her cunt, using it as a dildo. Her ass clenched, milking my cock as her vaginal muscles clamped down around the wood. The force of her fucking pushed me deep into my chair as she leaned backwards, her bony spine sliding along my chest and belly, trapping my cock in her ass as she fucked her own cunt.

"Oh, yes, Daddy, fuck my nasty ass," she yelled. "I'm a bad little witch."

I was amazed as I peeped over her shoulder to see that her well used cunt could still be narrow enough to grab tightly on the wood, the surface grinding harshly against her flesh until it became well lubricated with her flood of womanly excitement.

I reached around and grabbed Cassie's teeny tits, squeezing them with my palms. I started out doing this to hold on, but it soon became part of the fun, as I discovered that she screamed even louder when I pinched her long dark nipples between my fingers.

"Bite me," she moaned as she thrashed in my lap.

Since her hair had started flying wildly about, I had to spit it out of my mouth first. I realized that the only handy body parts were her shoulder, neck and ear, so I began by closing my mouth over the fleshy pad at the outer edge of her collarbone.

"Harder," she demanded.

"Maybe next year, I'll dress as a vampire," I replied, and then bit down on her neck without warning.

She leaped up in shock, almost bending my hard member in two, but I stayed deep in her ass. Once the pain passed, she sighed and nestled back into my lap, pausing just fr a moment to regroup. I kept that brief by first licking the tip of her ear, but then nibbling it with a quick sharp clamping of teeth.

"Yesss..." Cassie moaned, her entire body convulsing as she dropped the broomstick to the floor, "Daddy is the best Tom Cat for his little bad witch."

Then Cassie twisted her hips, rotating first to the left and then quickly back to her right, each movement turning almost fully sideways. With her muscles clamped tightly around my rod, this was the final straw that pushed me over the edge, and my spunk exploded upwards in a flood, banging deep into her bowel, so that it felt both slick and stuffed around my swiftly deflating cock. It had been two years since I had come in Amanda's ass. I had not realized how much I had missed the experience.

"She is like a cat in the darkness..." the cd played on. Cassie braced her hands on the arms of my chair and pushed. The 'plop' as my wet cock slid free was audible despite the music.

"Now for some witchy magick," Cassie said. Without another word, she performed a remarkable gymnastic move, throwing her feet upwards and somersaulting so that her pelvis rose to my face as her head fell into my lap. "Eat your own seed out of my ass," she demanded just before she descended to devour my spunky cock.

I really had no say in the matter, since Cassie proceeded to lock her legs around my head, forcing her ass back so that my tongue was buried in the cleft. I probed deep into her wet ness, licking up the stream of fresh spunk between her buttocks. There were great thick gobs which she pushed out her colon, filling my mouth. I had no choice but to continue swallowing or drown. Only once I tasted nothing but flesh did I lick around her pinkest private flesh.

As I did this, I felt Cassie's teeth scraping the drying remnants off of my cock, which was swelling afresh in response. My tongue was covered in tainted sperm, but I kept right on swallowing as Cassie rolled her tongue around my shaft and kneaded my balls with her fingers.

I was worried that Cassie would get dizzy, hanging upside down, but before this happened, her glutes started clenching around my head and she lifted her head to howl, " Oh Daddy, you eat cream like a cat cleaning a saucer...."

A fresh gush of wetness rushed down my chest as Cassie road another wave of orgasms. The sensation was so intense that even without Cassie lowering her head back onto my cockhead, when she stuck a fingertip up under my ass and tickled my gland, another spurt of seed bubbled out of my cock, catching her right in the nose.

She laughed and lowered her head to finish cleaning me, her knees resting on my shoulders so I could relax.

Afterwards, Stevie still repeating on the stereo, Cassie snuggled in my lap.

"Hell, I think I'll sell the farm, and join you in Paree," I offered.

"Oh, Daddy, yes please. I think Mandy would have been happy to hear that."

I never thought I could have had such a Happy Halloween on the anniversary of my wife's death. No tortured poor black cat was I any longer. For I had found true love again.