Politics Behind the Curtain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tabitha watched her father lift Rebecca's right tit and bring it to his lips. "Oh fuck that looks good," she hissed. Her toy slowly moved inside her slick opening as her father opened his mouth and captured the rosy bud of Rebecca's breast with one great gulp. He pulled on the extended button with his teeth and pinched the other with his fingers.

"Ohh... shit," Tabitha hissed determined to ride out the evidence of pleasure that was burning inside her. She didn't want anyone in that room to have the satisfaction of knowing she was fighting the urge to give in and enjoy herself. "So Tabby what's in this for you." She bit her lower lip harder as she felt Will slid down to his knees and both men began to tease her lower half.

"Me? Ohhh... that's private, but with you fucking my dad and my lover. . .let's just say things in my house just got a lot easier." She looked at her dad and smirked. "So. . . this works out for us all. I get something. You get something and the boy's get something."

Will's tongue slipped into slippery cunt and began to explore its depths with expertise. He sucked hard on the little clit, forcing it to swell with passion. Tate slid a finger into Rebecca's cunt and gathered her honey until his digit was soaked and then he slipped in two more. Will continued feasting on the strip of flesh, while Tate fingered the luscious lips and when he saw the thick syrup he slathered it over his cock and the guided more to the opening of the tight ass. "I'm ready," he told William.

Rebecca's pussy was on fire and she whimpered when she heard the man behind her tell them he was ready. She was too, but she hated it. She wanted to walk out, but she knew she couldn't. If she dropped out of the pageant her mom would wonder, Tabitha wouldn't get whatever it was she was getting and the whole town would know she was not the innocent she portrayed. She tossed back her hair and glared. "What now?" she hissed.

"Lay down," Tabitha told her dad. Her eyes were hungry with lust. She was shocked by how turned on she had become. Her cunt gapped open from the administrative force she'd used on her sex. She hadn't come yet, but now she was just as aroused as the others. The room was full of the scent of lust and she wanted to share in it.

Will lay down on his back and then gazed up at his daughter. She walked over and stared at the swollen cock that had plunged into her for the past year. "Sit on Dad's cock," she told Rebecca. Tabitha watched the young girl move to her knees and impale herself onto the swollen meat. "Bend over more and get your ass in the air."

Rebecca did and her eyes closed as the feel of Will's swollen sex not only filled her, but the head of his massive rod scrapped her G-spot. "Ohh fuck... yes," she muttered and then glared up to Tabitha. "I hate you," she hissed.

"Yea? That didn't sound like hate."

Tate had Will bring his legs completely together, forcing another inch into Rebecca which elicited another moan from the reluctant female. He then moved to his knees and straddled the other man's thighs. He looked up to see Tabitha hand him some lube and he grinned. He lubed his cock up as well as Rebecca's ass and pressed his dick against the puckered entrance.

"No fuckin' way," Rebecca growled and made a motion to leave.

"Hold it sugar... remember... crown, mom, town," Tabitha said. Rebecca glowered at the woman and watched her walk in front of her. "Now when Tate takes your ass, I want you mouth on my cunt. I said I don't like pussy. I do, however like to get eaten out and your it."

She placed her feet on either side of her father's head and looked down. "Last view of my pussy you'll ever see."

Rebecca shuddered. She thought to herself how odd, she never wanted to see any of these people again, especially Tabitha and her cunt. Will however, understood what his daughter was saying and nodded in agreement. He watched from below, jerking his cock every so often inside the succulent folds of the pageant contestant.

"Now!" Tabitha ordered and when Tate slammed his dick into Rebecca's ass, Rebecca's mouth was bellowing into the moist sex in front of her.

The sounds of slapping sexes filled the room. Moans, gasps and cries of more were soon erupting from the group including the little queen wanna be. Will's cock plunged in and out, feeling the force of Tate's cock as it plundered the backside of Rebecca's ass. Tabitha's pussy was soaked in juice and saliva that dripped onto her father's face which he lapped up. Rebecca occasionally moved her face from the honey pot and cried for more until she couldn't do without the succulent juice that began to run freely as the raven-curled beauty came.

Tabitha gushed come and showered both Rebecca and her father's face. As she climaxed, she heard Tate's familiar grunt and knew he had delivered a load of seed into the hot ass that had been clenching him. Will exploded deep into the pussy that was clenching his cock with a blazing fire that was erupting over his shaft. Rebecca growled in both frustration and relief as she covered the dick inside her with her nectar.

Each one breathed hard as the continued rubbing each other, brining more juices to the surface and more moans of delight. In time they all collapsed in exhaustion. It took a few minutes before they began to move. Will released the woman that had fallen on top of him. Tate had fallen into the chair behind him, his cock limp and thoroughly used. Will sat up and looked over to his daughter who was leaning against his desk, holding on for dear life as she tried to breath. Rebecca stood up on passion exhausted limps and stared at the naked bodies. "The Crown?" she asked.

"All yours," the two judges and the worn woman said in unison.

"Good." She picked up her clothes and was about to get dressed when she noticed a deafening silence fill the room. She looked up and staggered back. There in the doorway, which no one had locked, stood an entire crowd of onlookers.

12