Paradise Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ubertroll
ubertroll
15 Followers

He pointed at her crotch. "Look at your fucking cunt, bitch." She started crying again, and sobbing repeatedly. "You're fucking dripping, you're so eager to get fucked." He looked at her with unmitigated derision. "You actually want to be a cumbucket. Disgusting. Fucking disgusting." He looked almost done, but added, "Slut." Shimmering rivulets started worming their way down their belly, pulled by gravity, and Lucy felt more of them making their way down the crack of her ass. Her cheeks, for that matter, were going from wet streaks to dried smears of white.

Her eyes stayed on her slit—no, her cunt, she though, because that's what hers should be called, after what she'd done—and she felt her blood start, once again, that inevitable surge.

"You fucking slut," he shot at her, picking up the book. With his free hand, he flipped through pages, until he got one, from two years ago, at a hotel outside Savannah. An almost anorexic nineteen year old was sucking James's cock, while she bounced on Lucy's face. He held the album up, and she looked at the pictures, then back up at her drooling cunt.

"That's what you're thinking about, isn't it? Fucking bitch, you want to eat more pussy. God damn, I don't know why I even bother pounding your cunt. You're just a dyke who wants a cunt in your face." He grabbed his cell phone from next to the alarm clock, and dialed something. He put it back. "Well fuck, if that's what you want, let's see if we can't arrange it," he snarled.

He pulled her ankles down, towards her face, away from the vertical. His other hand placed the album down, so that it stayed standing, then brought it down, open palm, on her ass. He did it again. "If you want to be a fucking cunt eating bitch, in the meantime let's at least try to make it your own so you're less of a bitchy dyke." He smacked her ass again. "Getting any closer? Can you smell your reek?" he inquired, feigning concern. Tears of self-loathing were streaming down her cheeks, but, more than anything, she was trying not to moan when every time he slapped her ass, crackles of pleasure went through her nethers.

He smacked her ass again. Her breasts jiggled, her cunt heaved, the tears grew more numerous. Again. The shuddering inside her was growing stronger. A terrible thought grew in her mind as he slapped her ass again. 'What if I cum?' she wondered, his hand once again smacking her rump. 'Then he'll really think I'm a lesbian,' she thought, irrationally. If she could have calmed herself, and looked outside of the situation, she would have seen perfectly well what was going on, but not only was her psyche ill equipped to do that, James was quite well trained in how to prevent even the most mentally flexible from making such reflections. His hand slapped her ass again, and her pussy shuddered. She did the only thing she could do. Lucy have shouted out "I'm not a dyke" through sobs.

"Oh?" James demanded, and spanked her ass again. Quivers went through her spine.

"No!" she exclaimed. She didn't know how to convince him. She looked him up and down, and, her eyes falling on his member, still hard and throbbing, she stammered "I-I... I love the cock!"

"No you don't, bitch. You're a pussy eating bitch." He stopped spanking her, and turned the page of the album back once. Pointing, he accused her, "Even when I'm pounding you, you like to eat cunt." Sure enough, there in the picture, the slender woman and James were making out, James riding her lower half, the woman the upper.

"No!" she cried out again, more frantic as James resumed spanking her. She was getting close now, just from watching her own cunt, the porn, and the spanking. "No, I want the cock!" James pretended not to hear her. "I want your cock right now!" she yelled out.

"Bullshit, dyke!" he roared back at her. "I come home, and what are you doing? Playing with cunt. You busted an O when you thought I wouldn't be home, because you'd rather have an O with a cunt then wait for me to get home, and have it with a cock. You're a cuntlicking slut." He looked revolted. "Even when you had my cock in your mouth, you were tasting cunt on it. God damn filthy lesbian bitch."

"Cum inside me!" she screamed, as he spanked her again. Every muscle in her body went slack, trying to hide from the orgasm. "Please! I want the cock! I love the cock! Cum inside me!" Tears streamed down her face. She pleaded with him. "Please, I want your cock!"

He stared at her, clearly unconvinced. She struggled against his grip to spread her legs, and returned his gaze. She mouthed please, when a thought struck her. She stuck her tongue out, and licked around her mouth, reaching as far as she could with it, trying to reach the dried cum on her face.

"Fucking slut," he murmured—even the murmur a thunderous rumble—and threw her legs down. She immediately spread them, and arched her back, lifting her oozing pussy as high as she could.

"Ravage me!" she begged. "Penetrate me, break me!" she pleaded. She closed her eyes and hoped. She heard it before she felt it, the crack of another smack, this one fingers, not palms, and against her exposed pussy, driving it to the bed, and smacking it, his fingers ending the stroke with a pinch of her clit. That was too much, and she felt herself start to cum again. She gasped for air, and flailed, but to no avail as his body pinned her down, his sweat-ridden body smothering her. She felt his cock enter her again, breaking into her sanctum, and she wrapped her legs around his waist, overjoyed.

She was bucking her pelvis involuntarily, the orgasm rattling her even as the penetration began, and she found it hard to concentrate on impaling herself. Her insides were tender now, so tender, she knew, that if he left now and she tried to masturbate, she simply wouldn't be able to. After three orgasms, she was just too tender. But she knew she had to. She pushed herself, figuratively and literally. She felt every vein on his shaft as it rubbed against her swollen labia. She felt every hair on his crotch as his tuft pressed against her clit. Her legs squeezed in like a vice, trying to draw more of him inside. His hands went to her tits, and grabbed them roughly. He could palm them entirely, large hands to match his weapon, and she couldn't do anything more than breathe in sharply as he stroked his palm against her areoles, his fingertips crushing the base of each orb.

She tensed the muscles of her pussy as much as she could, and began to thrust, trying to keep rhythm with him, as each stroke pounded deeper. His hands massaged her breasts, and she tried to let him further inside of herself with every thrust. "Conquer me," she begged, "I want your cum inside me."

He pulled out until only his head remained within her. "Bitch, when I go to shower, you'll just masturbate again. You're a dyke. Admit it."

"No," she breathed. "I'll only masturbate if you cum inside me, and then, only so I can taste you on my fingers!" she exclaimed, and he thrust back into her, six inches of his shaft roughly rubbing against her tender battered insides. The plunge practically sucked her clit within her, and the sensation of all that cock rubbing against her nub drew a near-shrieking cry.

"You're lying," he accused, and drew out of her again, until her hole was held open by the fat rim of his mushroom. "You'll turn that album to a page of you sucking clit, and you'll masturbate. You'll try to think of what pussy tastes like, then you'll lick it off your fingers." He spat on her face, and rubbed her tits some more.

"No!" she whimpered. "I'll follow you into the shower, and masturbate while watching you, taste you off my fingers, hoping you'll let me in to suck you!" she sobbed. Then, softly, "Please, more... please... I want to cum on your cock!"

He into her again, and her face once again contorted, her breathing ceased, but only for a few seconds. She was on the precipice. She could feel every microscopic cell of the cock inside her right now. It hurt—she was too sensitive, too overfucked, she needed to let her pussy rest and calm down, but she 'knew' she had to convince him she was straight or he'd never fuck her again.

He gripped her tits again, his hot breath steamed across her face. "No, if I let you suck me in the shower, you'd just bring one of your waterproof vibes with you, and think of how much you wish you could play with chicks instead." She couldn't emit words, just a sobbing shake of her head as he drew out of her again. He pulled out entirely, except the very tip of his head, barely piercing her hole.

Her flowing eyes, the bright green conquering the hazel utterly in her desperation. She breathed, barely audibly, "No... please..." His stare was without pity. "I want all of you inside me. Please... go all the way in, and spray my insides," she was getting louder again, as if resolving to cum so hard that she would convince him. "Maul my cunt, spear me, impale me... your cum will heal me. Please... I want to cum, I love the c—" she cut off as he started to slide back in. Faster, faster, it took barely a second, but before his charge halted she blacked out for a moment. As her sight returned, she looked down, and saw her clit kissing the base of his shaft. She felt her essence gushing out, cumming all over him in a way she never had before, never seen outside of porn. Her squirt soaked them both, the sheet, with a warm wetness she had never known before, and her world grew faint again. Her every muscle quivered, her pussy tightened.

Lucy's hands gripped the bedpost they were cuffed to like a giant phallus, and started to stroke it, as though it were the cock inside her. All inside her. Just that thought, the knowledge that her pussy contained his giant cock, redoubled her orgasm. It seemed to continue forever, she didn't know how she wasn't shriveling up, as jet after just squirted out of her. Then she felt something else... a wet explosion deep inside her, and heard a deep exhalation from James. She felt it... another orgasm on top of her gushing one. It was too much. Her vision turned to spots, her hearing to fuzz. She couldn't even feel her tits' pleasure any more... her entire world was her pussy, feeling his crotch lie flush against it, feeling it release itself utterly, feeling a cock explode within her.

As the orgasm faded, so did her consciousness. Every dream she had was an unbroken series of sex. Every dream she came. The first dream was a wild orgy, the second she was in a men's locker room, being ravaged in every hole by cock after cock, but in her face was always's James's, the biggest the hardest. When she woke, she kept her eyes closed, holding on to the last dream, of the girl from Savannah eating her out, trying to suck James from out of her. It felt so real, so perfect, that it took her a moment to realize what was happening. She opened her eyes, and what James had done with the cell phone clicked. A girl—she couldn't have been over twenty, was lying on the bed, her face buried in Lucy's cunt. She was too sensitive, too pulverized, and it felt too good. Her hips started to buck again.

"Fucking dyke," James said.

"No..." she murmured. "It isn't fair... I want your cock!" tears were streaming down her face again. She thought she had proved herself, but it all was crashing down around her.

"No," he smiled. "Not you, her," his smile broadened, and his cock moved to her mouth once more. She tasted herself on it, and him, and something new—her gush, Lucy was certain. She'd never done it before, so she'd never tasted it before. But there was something else, too... her eyebrows arched.

"I tested her, too," he grinned. "But she failed, the dyke. So you get all the tastes, even hers. Congratulations," he said. Lucy suckled on her delicious treat, and looked down, and say jealously, anger, and guilt in the other woman's eyes. As if in vengeance, she sucked down on Lucy's clit, hard, taking it in her mouth, her tongue roughly stroking against it. Lucy started to cum. It was all just too much.

ubertroll
ubertroll
15 Followers
12