One Step Closer to Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janey watched him, her expression softening. She couldn't even imagine what he might be feeling right now, but she was certain that she wanted this family gathering to happen. She couldn't have possibly dreamed up a juicier scenario. Her entire focus was on making sure George didn't back out now.

"I'm sorry if I offended you," she said. "I really didn't think. It's such a lovely apartment, I thought I'd share photos with your family. They're all dying to know more about the place, and your emails just make it sound even more wonderful and more mysterious. You know, even the photo of you is just another picture of how the apartment is going to look when they come here."

George frowned in thought. Damn if she didn't make perfect sense, but then that was Janey's strong suit. She was very good at persuading people to see things her way. It was one reason the business was growing as fast as they could hire and train employees. Janey paused, gathered her courage, then took the plunge. She new what she was contemplating now was risky, but if it broke the ice, it might be worth it.

"So what's the policy on touching?" she asked. George looked at her questioningly. "All these guys are running around here butt naked day and night, do the women ever get to touch?"

"Ah, well, it kind of depends," George said. "We don't run a porn shop or a male escort service. This is an apartment building, a place where people live. But after ten p.m. the rules relax a little. They assume the kids are all in bed, and there's a different kind of vibe."

"I bet," Janey commented. "So how about it, do the women get to touch?" She watched George turn red yet again. How many times can a man blush from one situation? She wondered.

"When it's the adult time, then well, yeah the women get to touch. Like at night in the rooftop garden, it's just kind of assumed that touching is allowed. But it's all very respectful, no grabbing, nothing forced. A guy certainly has the right to say "not now, I don't feel like it."

"So the guys can 'just say no!'" Janey asked.

"Yes, of course," George responded.

"Do they touch you?" Janey asked softly.

"Yes," George said, avoiding her eyes.

"Have you ever said no?" Janey asked.

"No, I've never said 'no.'" George answered. When he looked up, he noticed with a start that Janey was standing much closer to him now. He nearly squeaked when he felt her finger tips brush against his balls, then drift up to his slack penis. He could feel her warm breath against his chest. She looked up at his eyes as her fingers wrapped around his soft girth and gently stroked him.

"Have they ever made you come?" she asked.

George swallowed hard. His throat seemed very dry. His hands wanted to drift to her shoulders, but he held them still. He wanted to stroke her hair but refused himself permission. He wondered, for the first time since they'd met decades back, how her lips would feel on his.

"Yes," he confessed, his voice the merest croak, barely audible over the whisper of air conditioning. Her fingers closed around his manhood. He could feel himself swelling in her palm. With each heartbeat he grew a little larger, a little more firm. He looked down and saw a sleepy, almost trancelike expression on her face, reminding him of Leilani the first time she'd touched him before his interview with the executive board. Then she opened her eyes, and they looked not serene or entranced, but hungry.

"Were there other people watching?" she asked. "There on the roof, there were other women around weren't there? And other naked men?" Her gentle stroking was driving him wild. He felt his body shudder. "There were people watching you shoot your load out into the night, and you liked it didn't you?"

'Oh my God, this is my sister-in-law!' George thought. Who could have guessed she had this kind of sexuality hidden under that conservative business suit? And who would ever think that she'd unleash it here on him? "It was very different," George said. "It was liberating in a way, to not have to hide the fact that I'm a guy, that I have these sexual responses, that I have a hard-on, that I'm going to come right there in front of God and everybody. The sense of freedom, and of being accepted and appreciated for who and what I am without having to hide this part of me, was wonderful."

"Would you like to come now, for me?" Janey asked. As she spoke, her free hand reached down to his scrotum and began to gently knead his balls while she increased the pace and intensity of her stroking. Then she leaned into him, bent her head slightly, and captured a nipple between her lips. He felt her wet tongue flick across the sensitive nub, and fireworks went off in his head.

"I ... I don't know," George stammered. He still hadn't moved since she touched him. He wasn't fighting her off, wasn't running away. He seemed frozen to the spot, giving all responsibility over to her, allowing her to take this little game wherever she wanted it to go. "You're my sister-in-law," George said. "I never imagined something like this happening. You were always 'persona-non-fuckee', from the day we met."

Janey released his nipple with a loud smacking sound. "You're right," she said. She gave his cock a quick squeeze, then released it. Rather than flop back to where it was when she started, it pointed out and up, standing erect, almost begging for her to continue. She back up a step to avoid getting precum on her business clothing. "Looks like the little head doesn't have nearly as many doubts as the big head has, hmmm?" She pointed out with an impish smile. Then suddenly she was all business, pulling a tissue out of her satchel to wipe her hand.

"Well," Janey said, "I've seen what I came here to see so I should probably move along anyway. My next meeting is coming up, it's a potentially huge contract." She turned towards the exit. Balls aching, George moved to get the door, walking ahead of her. After a few steps, he heard the 'click' sound from her phone, announcing that she'd just snapped a companion shot of his naked flexing ass. All he could do was shake his head.

He would have to consider drumming up support for a "no cell phones" rule for Thanksgiving. It would be difficult, he knew. This is the twenty first century. People would rather lose their left hands than their cell phones. Except if they did that, they couldn't talk on the phone while driving. Who would be willing to drive if they couldn't talk and drink coffee at the same time? He smiled thinly to himself and shook his head again.

'What a world', he thought. 'What a life. But she's right, to an extent. I'm the one who's naked, by my own action and consent. All she's doing is recording the facts at hand. And right now, the fact is I'm going to be escorting her to the door with a raging hard-on and swollen balls. How's that for announcing to the world that I really like my sister-in-law? But at least it also announces that we didn't actually do anything. At least not to completion.' Shaking his head again, he pulled open the door and stepped into the hall, his helmet-head leading the way.