Not Gay, Butt... Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sacanaz
Sacanaz
131 Followers

He reached for Jack's cock and gave it a squeeze, feeling that it was still very hard indeed. He was about to lube it up for him when his wife stopped him.

"That's not flavored lube honey, I don't think you want to put that on him just yet."

"I wasn't thinking of tasting it, I had feeling it in my ass in mind babe," came Ron's nervous reply.

"Oh no you don't, not until I see that cock in your mouth mister!" demanded Jessica.

Ron knew that he was trapped, and resigned himself to the inevitable. He looked over to Jack, who having returned from the bathroom gave him the go ahead by waving his freshly washed cock back and forth. He glanced sheepishly at the three spectators as he lowered his head to Jack's cock, and decided that he would try to do as well as he had received from his new buddy.

Circling the base of the shaft with his fist, he squeezed and pulled up, eliciting a moan from Jack and a teardrop of precum at the slit. Flicking his tongue out he tasted the clear fluid, then smeared some more around the spongy head. Jack was getting more and more turned on at the forbidden and unfamiliar sensation of a man's tongue on the head of his cock, and let out another moan. Ron wasn't really sure what to do next, but like Jack, he figured he'd do what he liked best when getting blown. This cock was just a little shorter than his own, but fatter around. He wasn't sure if he would be able to take it all into his mouth, but gave it his best shot. He opened wide and forced his head down on the engorged prick, trying to move his tongue to the side to make room for the fat member.

He was only partially successful, taking about half of the flesh into his mouth before he had to withdraw. He worked his tongue up and down the shaft, slathering as much saliva on it as he was able, thinking that the natural lubrication might help. His second attempt to swallow the cock showed a little more progress, but he still had a long way to go.

His desire to satisfy Jack helped him press on, working his mouth down once again, this time with more gratifying results; it seemed that the saliva helped, along with the gradual stretching of his jaw muscles as he opened up as much as he could. He began to gain some respect for his wife who was able to take his entire cock into her mouth now with ease, when just a couple short months ago she couldn't (or wouldn't) take more than half of it.

He glanced over at the ladies for some form of encouragement, and gained it not by their expressions, but by seeing them locked in a 69, with both of their heads turned to take in the progress of his first attempt at cocksucking. The sight helped feed his desire to satisfy, and he was able to finally engulf almost the entire cock in his stretching mouth. Jack was lying back enjoying the show, the two nubile women eating each others pussies and his new found friend swallowing his sensitive prick. He felt Ron's hand under his ass and rose up to help him some as he felt a lubed finger probing at his asshole. He had never imagined a scenario such as this, and was enjoying it to the max.

Looking down, he saw and felt that his pal had finally made the plunge; his entire cock was in his mouth, his throat relaxing to allow the spongy head to slip past his tonsils. The finger massaging his asshole added to the sensation, and he began pumping up into Ron's mouth.

"Yeah man, suck that cock like a pro, you got it down, bud!"

Pushing his finger up along Jack's ass crack, he found the puckered opening and invaded it with the tip of his finger, and he felt Ron push down on the exploring digit. When the finger had penetrated him as far as it would go, they began a synchronized rhythm that brought intense pleasure to Jack, and a sense of satisfaction to Ron. He had intended on stopping short of making him cum, and was going to take that fat cock up his ass, but after working on the fleshy shaft for a few minutes, he knew that he was going to taste a load of cum. He not only decided that he could tolerate it, he wanted it. Sucking hard on the prick in his mouth, he pressed deeply into Jack's asshole, locating and massaging his prostate.

"Oh fuck buddy, you know that worked for you, and it's gonna work for me too!" Jack encouraged.

Of course he couldn't answer with words, but his actions spoke of his desire. Jack knew that Ron wanted to taste his sperm, to feel his cock throbbing and pulsing in his mouth, and he was more than willing to give it to him. The two women had forgotten about eating each other and they just held each other, cunt to mouth and watched the developments. Jack was pumping up into Ron's mouth, his pubic hair tickling his nose on every stroke. One of Ron's hands was under his ass, probing his dark opening and flicking back and forth across his prostate, and the other was cupping his wrinkled ball sac, gently massaging his testicles as he sucked hard on the prick.

Up and down on the cock, back and forth on the prostate, it was enough to send him towards and beyond the edge.

"Awwwwwwww, shit!" he exclaimed as his balls flexed, sending the first spurt of jizz into Ron's mouth and down his stretched throat. He kept pumping into the willing receptacle, and Ron sucked and swallowed as hard as he was able. Some of the cum escaped from his mouth, sliding down his chin and on to Jack's pulsing balls. He kept gently squeezing the nads as he milked the sperm through the cock, his tongue was now coated with his first taste of another man's load. He pushed his finger hard into the prostate, eliciting a cry from his buddy, and another spurt from the cock.

Finally, after sucking on the deflating member for a couple minutes, he relinquished his mouth hold on it, smacked his lips, and leaned over to kiss his ogling wife.

"That was some show there guys," Cindy commented. "Now I think it's time for you to watch us girls enjoy each other."

"Sounds like a plan to me ladies." Jack commented, as Ron nodded in agreement. The two men sat up with their backs resting of the head of the bed and prepared to watch the women's show.

Jessica and Cindy began with a long, deep kiss, their breasts pressed together with swollen nipples causing erotic reactions in them both. Cindy ran her hands over Jesse's back, slowly moving down to her ass cheeks to split the two buns wide, displaying that tasty butt hole to the two delighted men. Jack admired how tightly closed it was, after having his fat cock spreading it open just a short time ago. "That's a very resilient muscle you have there, Jessie" he commented, watching his wife's fingers teasing the crinkled opening. "I'd like to see your finger disappear in there, Cindy. How about it?"

Cindy was thinking that her husband had just asked her to do what she was already planning, but decided to tease him a little. "You'll have to help us out some stud, she could use a little lubrication down there" she coaxed.

Jack reached for the bottle of lube, but his wife stopped him. "Not that, at least not yet hun. She needs some of your spit!"

"With pleasure" he replied, lowering his face to the proffered opening. Flicking his tongue out he snaked around her back door, teasing all around the fleshy cheeks before aiming at the object of desire. Finally he found his target and slithered his tongue into her dark depths, her taste and smell causing a fresh stirring in his depleted loins.

"How 'bout you, Ron? Would you like to taste my ass?" Cindy offered.

"You bet your sweet ass I would." Ron eagerly replied as he slid in behind the sultry woman with the enthusiasm of a teenager. He wasted no time in exploring her anal opening, tonguing the tight little muscle that his wife had exposed for him. Jessie's fingers were splayed on Cindy's ass cheeks, spreading them wide for her husband to explore. Both women were now kissing deeply and humping back and forth, their mounds pressing together then pushing into the tongues that were delighting in their dark recesses.

"Why don't you girls turn around so you can eat each other's pussies while we enjoy your butts?" Ron suggested.

"Ummmm, sounds good to us!" the girls agreed.

The ladies quickly changed positions, and instead of the two men just watching them eat each other out, they were active and delighted participants. Tongues were everywhere, in pussies, teasing ass holes and flicking on clits, the slobbery sounds mixed with moans from all four.

Jessica was the first to near climax as Jack's tongue probed her cleaned out ass-hole and Cindy sucked on her engorged clitoris. She began to moan into the pussy that was pressing onto her mouth, sending wonderful vibrations to her lady lover's clit. She began to tremble as her orgasm crept up on her, the erotic sensations of all this tongue and sweat and moaning carrying her to her peak.

"Oh oh oh oh oh oh yessssssssssssssssssss!" she cried, sucking hard on the engorged little nub before her. "Eat me, lick me, I'm cumming!" she delighted, writhing and squirming on the pleasure giving tongues and mouths. "Soooooo good, soooooo good! Don't stop, please please keep eating my cunt, tongue my ass!"

Jessica's orgasm overwhelmed her, she was unable to do more than blabber on for a while, ignoring Cindy's swollen clit for the moment. They worked on the writhing body until she finally settled down, her climax having left her out of breath.

"That was hot boys, but now I need to feel two cocks in me!" ordered Cindy, rolling off of her lady lover and straddling her husbands' revived fat cock. She plunged her pussy down on him, glancing behind her and reaching for Ron's manhood as well.

"Fuck my ass Ron, I need to feel what Jessie did a while ago."

Of course he was more than willing to oblige and had his lubed dick poised at her crinkled opening in no time. Jessica recovered enough to help him out, spreading some lubricant on her butt hole and guiding his engorged cockhead into the darkness. Pressing forward into her back entrance, he watched as her sphincter stretched to allow the entry. The tight ring gripped his manhood in a vacuum like suction as she moved to swallow him into her rectum.

Cindy had been fucked in the ass before, and her pussy had been ravaged countless times, but she had never been double penetrated before. She relished in the sensations of her husbands cock opening and filling her cunt, and delighted in the feeling of Ron's longer penis entering her rear opening. Jack had thrust his pecker fully into her hungry cunt without worry, having been there so many times before. Ron however was more tentative, remembering how slowly he had to go with his own wife a while back. He eased his hardness gently into her bowels, holding back to make sure that Cindy was able to take the full length without too much pain. He needn't have worried though, because she was becoming frustrated with the slow progression of her full double penetration.

"Come on, Ron, shove that cock into my ass, I can take it, please fuck my shit hole!" she begged.

He was eager to please this wanton bitch, but also had a perverse desire to tease her, so he continued to hold back, only allowing a little of his meat to enter at each back thrust that she made. It took a lot of control, but he was able to keep her on edge with his short in strokes and long back strokes. Her ass hole was stretched enough for him to plunge fully into her rectum, but he chose not to just yet. He could feel the underside of Jacks cock between the thin membrane that separated the two, just as he did earlier with Jessica between them. When their cockheads rubbed against one another, the ridges seemed to bounce across like speed bumps in Cindy's insides, adding to the excitement that both men felt.

"Fill me with those cocks you bastards! No more teasing, fuck my holes now!" she demanded.

Jack was already fully penetrating his wife, and he decided to show his buddy that he wanted him to do the same. He reached around Cindy and grabbed his hips, pulling him fully into the dark hole of his wanton wife.

"Give it to her Ron, she needs to feel you filling her ass hole! No mercy man, fuck the shit out of her!"

All stops were pulled then, and the two men began a relentless pounding into the screaming, horny woman. She danced her two holes between the horizontal partners, reveling in the fullness that she had never felt before. Jack's thick cock would fill her cunt for a second, then pull out only to be replaced by the longer shaft in her ass. Jessica reached between her and her husband and massaged her sensitive clit, her fingers moving up and down on the sensitive nubbin in a rhythm with the two men.

"Oh my, unnnnnnnnnnnn! Yes! Rub my clit Jessie, yeah, right there honey, do me, do me!

It was Cindy's turn to leave the world for a moment, the splitting cocks and the friction of her girlfriend's fingers on her clit sent her to the moon. She went into orbit for a few seconds before reentering, only to race back to her own world. Her cunt was spasming around her husbands cock as her ass pulsed around Ron's long flesh. She was wailing incoherently as the two men drove her to the end of the galaxy, pounding into her as if they would never feel these holes again. Cocks rubbing together, balls mashing against one another, fingers strumming her clit, she exploded in the most intense orgasm of her life.

Ron came next, his cock throbbing and pulsing as he shot a load deep into her starving butt, and soon after Jack blasted a missile of jism into her womb. The three people seemingly melted into each other, then took Jessica along for the ride as well. Ron had found his wife's pussy somewhere in the throes, cupping her labia and pinching he clit, causing her to gush a flood of pussy juice on his hand and fingers. It wasn't a four way simultaneous orgasm, but very close to it. The scent of sweat and jizz and pussy juice permeated the bedroom, the moans and groans subsided slowly as the four of them slowly returned to earth, heavy breathing replaced with long sighs and contented laughter.

"I think we need a rest and then a meal, boys and girls" suggested Jessie.

They all readily agreed, adding that a shower would be in order also before they all slumped in a pile on the bed and drifted off to sleep.

Part four is coming soon, the couples have accomplished much that they had set out to, but there was still the matter of the boys and their butts. Five will be the last segment of the story, and it promises to be just as deviant as the last four chapters.

Sacanaz
Sacanaz
131 Followers
12