Naked at Home Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry," Sara retorted, "I'm not going to hurt you." She added, as she softly caressed and even more softly squeezed his testicles, "Goodness, gracious, such a big strong man like you, how could a little girl like me hurt you?"

It was rather obvious how she could indeed hurt him, but he did not try to escape or push her away. With some understandable trepidation he let her have her with his nuts, and frankly it was actually pretty nice. He had never had two girls playing with him at the same time. Well, not since earlier this evening but even then it was only Sara and Gloria batting him around. This was considerably more sensual, more pleasing, in fact quite intensely so. The feel of one girl's fingers on your cock is so wondrous. The sensation was magnified exponentially by the fact that it was now two hands of two different girls, with two other girls looking on with considerable fascination, and perhaps jealousy. Even his sister looked rather curious. His cock was again in its fully glorious stoutness, much to the delight of himself, and the girls.

"He does have pretty big balls," Sara said quietly.

The room was rather quiet. All that could be heard was the squishy noises of Jeff's foreskin sliding on and off his swollen plum.

Sara looked over at Mary, grinned, and asked, "Are his dad's balls as big?"

"Sara!" Sara was really being quite outrageous, but Patsy and Gloria giggled.

Patsy's and Sara's hands were again getting out of hand, but Mary didn't really feel she could control her friends and, besides, she did have to admit that she kind of liked watching it herself. Her brother did have a really big penis and she had often been curious growing up what it might look like, when it was stiff. She had never imagined though that she would actually be able to see his erection, and this was even with her friends playing with it. On the one hand that fact was really discomforting, but on the other hand it was perhaps equally exciting. She would not, though, admit that to anyone, and especially not to her brother.

Gloria slid up closer to Sara so that she could get into the fun, using her fingers to softly caress the insides of Jeff's muscular white thighs.

Jeff not only had no difficulty getting a second erection, he realized that he was not going to have any difficulty cumming a second time.

Sara asked, "Do you think we can make him cum, Patsy?"

"I don't see why not," Patsy responded, her face flushing at the thought of making Mary's older brother squirt his cum all over the place.

"Oh my goodness," Mary softly exclaimed.

Sara asked her, "Are you sure you don't want to play with your brother's penis, Mary?"

Mary just nervously nodded her head, staring at Jeff's swollen, hard dick, thinking about seeing it explode it's stuff, her brother's stuff.

"Haven't you ever wondered about that before?"

Mary covered her face with her hands. She didn't answer the question directly, but her reactive embarrassment spoke volumes.

Jeff felt his balls churn at the sight of Mary's flustered admission.

Sara turned to Jeff. "Do you think you could cum for your sister? Let her see you squirt your stuff all over?"

"Um, well," he gasped, not really sure how he should answer that. He certainly wanted to, and he would certainly do so; in fact, any moment now.

Sara though took the lack of a strongly affirmative response as a sign of ambivalence and doubt. "Maybe he needs more inspiration." She looked over at Patsy. "Patsy, why don't you show him your boobies again."

Patsy blushed but she was actually pleased to be given the excuse to do so. She let go of his cock to grasp the bottom of her sweater and lift it entirely up over her head, slipping her arms out of the sleeves, and then doing her best to get her hair back into shape before she resumed her tender stroking, now smiling down at Jeff wearing just her brassiere.

Patsy's gaily colored big round boobs would be enough to make any young man cum, but Sara was not through. She removed her fingers from Jeff's balls. "Here, Gloria," she instructed, "you can play with him." Her generosity though was not really selfless, for as Gloria's fingers took the place of Sara's, Sara slid back a bit and lowered her face to rest it on Jeff's abdomen so that she could lick the tip of his dick with her tongue.

Mary looked through her fingers at the outrageous sight of all three of her friends bringing off her brother, including Patsy with her sweater removed and Sara even licking the tip of Jeff's swollen knob.

Gloria and Patsy were also surprised at Sara's boldness. It wasn't that they hadn't done anything like that before, with a guy, but they had never done it in front of someone, and Patsy was again feeling really quite jealous. Sara was clearly doing more for Jeff than she was. She used her free left hand to grasp hold of her brassiere and push it up and out of the way, exposing now as well her naked tits. She was not about to let Sara outdo her with Jeff.

Jeff's eyes widened with surprise and delight at the sight of Patsy's naked boobs. They were as large as they seemed to be hidden beneath her clothes, and perhaps appeared even larger, given that they were towering over his face like a couple of snow white beach balls. And, they were so very firm and round. These were boobs that any girl would die for, as well would any boy.

Plus, Patsy had really extremely large, perhaps disproportionately large and extended nipples. Jeff really did like big pointy nipples.

But, Jeff was not provided much time to admire them as Patsy leaned over his face to position one of them, particularly one of the very stiff, erect nipples, at Jeff's lips, as she continued to softly stroke his cock. Gloria as well fondled his balls, and Sara licked and lapped at the tip of his cock like it was the most tastiest ice cream she had ever experienced.

Jeff at first tried to take Patsy's entire boob into his mouth, which was of course absurd but it was worth at least the effort and then barring that impossibility he shifted to just nibbling and suckling on her extended nipple as he basked in the so very intensely delightful stimulation being provided to his cock and balls by three girls at the same time. It was unclear which provided the most pleasure. Gloria was softly caressing and fondling his balls, Patsy was continuing her slow, sensual pace of gently stroking his cock just with her thumb and fingers, sliding her fingers just enough along his dick to bring his foreskin on and off the crown, and whenever the foreskin came off, it was met by the soft, tickling, lapping tongue of Sara. He couldn't really decide which was best; the entire package was really so agonizingly wonderful. This was a sultan's pleasure he was unlikely ever to experience again, nor even for long, as he could feel his balls now throbbing, getting ready to burst forth his load.

Sara perhaps sensed the impending explosion and she suggested, "Mary, get the tray of cookies."

Mary was glad to have something to do. A part of her wanted to join her friends. It was clear that they were having a considerable amount of fun but she just didn't have the nerve, or perhaps it was sound judgment. She wasn't sure which. She got off the bed and strolled over to her desk to retrieve the cookies, keeping her eyes though trained on her brother's cock, or at least as best she could with it so surrounded by the fingers, tongue, and bodies of her three friends.

Patsy in particular was really enjoying it, feeling Jeff's big manly hard cock in her fingers, giving him such a very slow and sensual masturbation. She couldn't really say it was jerking him off, or even a hand-job, as it was just her fingers and it was so sensually steady and slow. It was almost like foreplay to a real hand-job, and she so much enjoyed foreplay. Plus, at the same time, he was nibbling and suckling on her nipple, her breast pressed into his face. She so much enjoyed having her nipples pinched and sucked. "Mmmmmmmm," she softly moaned as she felt the boy's dick twitch in her fingers.

"Hurry, Mary!" Sara warned, seeing Jeff's plum swelling even further, like a balloon getting ready to explode.

Mary grabbed the tray and brought it over to the head of the bed, squeezing in beside Sara toward the headboard, where she now had a good view of her brother sucking on Patsy's tit. She felt a strong urge to squeeze her own breasts. She did at least squeeze her thighs together.

Jeff's dick suddenly lurched in Patsy's fingers and a big globby wad of white, thick cum squirted out like a hose had suddenly came unstuck and cum splatted against Sara's nose and lips.

"Yikes!" Sara squealed and pulled away.

There were still a lot of cookies left. It wasn't that the girls were reluctant to eat them because of their calories. Oreo cookies are really quite fattening. It's just that they went so much better with milk, particularly if you dunked them, and Mary knew what Sara had in mind. She quickly slipped the tray of cookies onto her brother's chest as Sara pulled her face and head away from any further assault.

Patsy changed from sensually frigging Jeff with her thumb and fingers to fully grasping his shaft with her fist. She now jerked, pounded, and fisted his cock to give it maximal pressure and stimulation during its climactic explosion; and Gloria switched from fondling and caressing his balls to softly squeezing them, trying to help pump out more and more cum like she would with a turkey baster.

And, despite having cum earlier that evening, Jeff still had quite a bit remaining, or at least had produced quite a bit more. Sara and Gloria watched with glee as he repeatedly squirted, sprayed, and spurted globs and ropes of white creamy cum all along the dark cookies. Mary kept moving the tray so that he would cover as many as possible with his manly gism glaze. Only Patsy wasn't watching, as she was enjoying too much the sensation of Jeff sucking and suckling now so intensely on her tit as his body was wracked with his climax.

Jeff couldn't see but he could tell that the serving tray had been placed on his chest. He wasn't entirely sure how he felt about that, but he wasn't really thinking about anything, being entirely absorbed by the pure bliss of a very delightfully fulfilling and all-consuming orgasm, accompanied by his balls being so gently squeezed by Gloria, his cock furiously pumped by Patsy, and his mouth treated with her so very wonderfully big teat. It was really quite an exceptional evening for him, and not at all clear which was better: his mother or these girls. Clearly both had their own special unique charms.

Sara grinned as she saw the cookies being sprayed with Jeff's milky white cream. They might not have glasses of milk in which to dunk them, but they did clearly have the next best thing. She licked her lips in anticipation, bringing to her tongue and into her mouth a bit of the glob of cum that Jeff had directly applied to her lips and nose.

When he appeared to be finished Patsy pulled her breast away, and squeezed out the remaining cum from his cock, milking his dick like an udder to get the very last drops of cream onto a cookie.

Jeff was panting with bliss and exhaustion, his chest heaving, the tray of cookies rising and falling.

Sara reached out and tried one. "Not bad," she said.

They all in fact had a taste. Well, Jeff didn't, and Gloria's faced flushed with embarrassment as she tried hers. Even Mary tried one, although denying that it was one with any cum icing actually on it, but everyone knew she was lying. Patsy though liked the icing the most. She had two of them, first licking off the cream.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jeff was exhausted, as well as a bit hungry. He had expended quite a bit of energy this evening, or at least it felt that way. He had not actually done much himself. It was more like having things done to him, but he was feeling pretty spent nevertheless. Still, he wasn't about to have any of the cookies. Once everyone had recovered their composure Mary sent him away. Patsy would have liked him to stay longer, but the girls had been planning on going out anyway, and Mary was feeling a little agitated and confused by everything that had happened so far. It was time perhaps to take a step back.

Jeff went to the kitchen for an evening snack. It was really quite strange to walk through the house naked. He had done this once when he was home alone. That had been kind of fun, sitting in various chairs naked, going through the refrigerator naked, even walking past the living room bay window naked, sporting a rather stout erection.

He walked past the family room, peeking in as he went by. Only his father was in there, watching television and reading a book. His dad liked to do that, read and watch TV at the same time. Jeff didn't really understand that, but parents can be a mystery.

Jeff proceeded to the kitchen, opened the refrigerator, and felt a blast of cold air wash over his penis, causing it to shrink even a bit further, crawling back into its foreskin. Well, it clearly needed the rest. He pulled out some left-over chicken and pumpkin pie, poured himself a glass of milk and sat down at the kitchen table to have a snack.

As he ate he thought about the evening so far. Participating in The Program hadn't turned out to be nearly as bad as he feared. In fact, it had obviously been rather fun, to say the least. He had heard that the participants at Abberville College typically felt quite good about it when it was all done. Jeff didn't appreciate how Mary had made fun of him, but he had to admit that his time with her friends was more than just fun. His exhausted penis even twitched as he thought about that. Plus, the time with his mother was pretty darned good as well, and in some respects better. He was feeling really better about his mother, and certainly felt much closer to her.

"Hello, son," Mr. Anderson said as he entered the kitchen to get himself a snack as well. "Leave any for me?"

"Oh, hi dad," Jeff replied, momentarily forgetting that he was naked.

"You know, son," his father admonished as he poured a glass of milk for himself, "you're not supposed to be alone for any significant period of time."

"Oh, yea, I know," he replied. "I was just getting a snack. I was going to join you and mom when I'm done."

"Your mother is in her sewing room." Father had his books, and mother had her sewing.

"Oh, okay," Jeff replied. Growing up he had sat in the kitchen with his father many times, sharing a snack while the ladies of the house were off somewhere. But, it was a bit odd to be doing so now without any clothes.

"Well, I'll just join you for a snack and then that way you won't be violating any rules. How about that?" "Yea, sure dad, that would be great."

"Excellent," he replied and sat down across from him.

Technically, Jeff was not supposed to sit or stand in any way that would effectively hide his genitals from view. But, his dad wasn't particularly interested in seeing them, perhaps especially while he was eating. And, besides, he knew the boy was probably having a pretty difficult evening, having to present his naked body to his sister and her friends. A little time away from all the stress and pressure of The Program is not a terrible thing.

In fact, the two of them had a pretty long and nice heart-to-heart talk. His father explained to Jeff why they were so concerned, how the time spent in college can have such an important impact on the rest of one's life, and how he and his mother both had only his best interests at heart.

Mr. Anderson felt pretty good about the talk once it was over, as did Jeff. Jeff even offered to clean the table and wash the dishes, glasses, and silverware. Jeff normally did not make such a spontaneous offer and Mr. Anderson was quite pleased, if not impressed. He knew it could just be because Jeff wanted to put off the remaining part of the evening. It was still too early to go to bed and he would have to spend the rest of this time with either him, or his mother, and he would no longer be hiding himself, or that part of himself.

As they washed, dried, and put away the dishes, Jeff pondered what to do next. Who to sit with? Jeff had enjoyed his extended talk with his father, but sitting around naked with him while he watches TV or reads was pretty boring. He never cared for the shows his dad watched, the family room can be a bit drafty and, well, frankly, it just seemed a little gay to sit around the house naked with his father, not that there was anything wrong with that. It just made him feel uncomfortable. Of course, sitting naked with your mother can make a guy feel pretty darned uncomfortable too, although maybe not after she jerked you off earlier that evening. Actually, maybe it would make you feel even more uncomfortable, depending upon how you felt about these sorts of things. But, Jeff had actually felt pretty darned good about it.

Mr. Anderson suggested, "Jeff, do me a favor, son, and spend some time with your mother. I know you'd rather watch TV but it would mean a lot to her if you spent at least some quality time with her."

Jeff quickly agreed. "Yea, sure, dad. I'd be happy to."

Mr. Anderson smiled. He didn't even get a complaint or protest, let alone argument. In fact, Jeffrey seemed quite enthusiastic about it. Could The Program be working this quickly?

Jeff took off for the sewing room.

The sewing room was down the hall, near the stairs and next to the parents' bedroom. Mrs. Anderson was at the sewing machine, darning some socks. It seemed to her that not too many mothers these days sewed, let alone mended clothes, let alone darned socks. Mrs. Anderson was unorthodox and broad-minded in many ways (her membership in The Enthusiasts Club was rather telling), but in others she was really quite traditional, perhaps even old-fashioned. She didn't look at it that way though. She just felt that sometimes the old way should become the new way.

She looked up with surprise as Jeff entered the room. His nakedness was still a bit of a surprise, but what was even more surprising was that he was stopping by to visit her in the sewing room. "What brings you here?"

"I just came to sit with you, for awhile."

"Oh." She was a little taken aback by that. "Well, um, why don't you have a seat in that easy chair. Make yourself comfortable."

Making oneself comfortable when one's naked and the other person is clothed is not necessarily that easy, particularly when you're a guy and that other person is your mother. But, an easy chair is certainly quite comfortable, particularly when you're naked. He even sat cross-legged. He did have on socks, but this room seemed almost as drafty as the family room, although that perception could reflect the fact that he wasn't wearing any clothes. He reached down and shifted his balls a bit. He was kind of sitting on them. He caught his mother noticing the adjustment and he sheepishly looked away. It's always a little awkward when someone catches you correcting the place of your nuts in your pants, perhaps especially so when you're naked.

Mrs. Anderson though thought it was cute. In any case, Jeff hadn't sat with her in the sewing room for years. He was doing so now probably because she was the lesser of three evils but still, it was nice. She was though concerned about one thing. She looked at him a little disapprovingly and asked, "And why aren't you playing with your sister and her friends?"

"They decided to go out."

Mrs. Anderson sighed with disappointment. "That's a shame." She had been hoping that The Program would bring the family closer together, that her daughter would want to spend an evening with her brother. Instead, as usual, she took off with her friends. Well, she couldn't expect that its benefits would become immediately apparent. And, in any case, it was really nice having her son visit her like this, spending some quality time together