My Last Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Ok, tell me what it is.' 'No master I will tell Bea.' Jessica went to Bea and whispered in her ear.

Bea roared with laughter. 'Why Jessica that is totally perverted, are you sure, absolutely sure?'

Jessica said, 'Yes. Yes, I am sure.'

'Ok head or tails Jessica?' I tossed the coin up and caught it hiding the result. I knew it showed Heads.

'No master I have lost too many times with that coin I want a different chance.'

'Ok what do you suggest?'

'I will ask you a question and if you get the answer right it's trick if you get it wrong it will be treat.'

'Ok ask away.'

Her question came back very quickly. 'Master what color is my costume.'

The answer was so easy that I did not have to think, I never even considered it a trap. 'Powder Blue.'

'Oh Master that's wrong! Bother. Bother. Bother! I will have to have treat now.'

'Jessica your costume is Blue and you have to take it off and come be fixed up to the carousel.' 'But master the Cape is Black on the outside and Red inside. I took the blue costume off ages ago!'

Jessica let the cloak fall to the floor to show she was naked. She walked to the carrousel which I knew she loved, a dolly trolley like a posh hotel baggage trolley with two stout beams that could be fixed to arms legs and waist. These beams rotated and the subject could be held in any position, spread with totally free access, upside down, face up or face down. I held the straps in my hands and Bea, Jimmy and Johnny were standing beside me. Jessica took a strap from me.

'Master please ask Bea what my trick was?' I turned to Bea.

'She wanted the machine with the big double one, whatever that is!' Said a beaming Bea.

I smiled nicely. 'Ok, I will buy it, what was the treat?'

'Well James the treat was that she swap places with you and you were put on the carrousel and got the treatment you had planned for her. You got the answer wrong so we have to fix you up!'

Strong hands gripped my arms and Jessica reached forward and took hold of my cod piece and smiled sweetly.

'Such a shame Master, I was looking forward to that machine. Come on stand here while we strap you in.' There was a lot of laughter which drowned out my protests. 'You can still direct the proceedings Master.' Said a laughing Jessica.

And So Jessica's treat was to have me strung up helpless. I eventually saw the funny side of it. I had given her too much information and she had suckered me into a place from which there was no escape. After I was fixed the to the rotating beams Jessica spun me upside down then round and then back again.

'Oh yes master, I was supposed to be naked and you have still got your costume on.' She began undoing the straps and in a trice I was naked.

My erection betrayed me. I was pleased and angry at the same time.

'Pass me the nipple clamps please Bea.' Said a laughing Jessica. I growled as Jessica clipped my nipples.

'Just the small weights please. Ok the other clips for his scrotum. And the heavier weights.'

Bea made a suggestion, 'How about a clip for his foreskin?'

Jessica said, 'Your going to like this Master.'

I growled again.

'Ok.' she said and another clip was fixed to my body. Another weight was produced.

I growled again.

'I think he may become rather vocal how about a ball gag?' said Bea sweetly.

A ball gag was fixed. And I could not speak.

'Ok lets try the machine!' said Bea.

'Oh dear, do you think I should?' said Jessica. 'I don't think I dare do that. He just said Clips.'

'Heads or Tails'. said Bea and tossed the coin.

'Heads,' said Jessica and of course the coin came down heads!

'Right heads,' said Bea, 'Jessica you had better fix it none of us have seen it.'

'Ok.' said Jessica as calm as if she had agreed to walk the dog.

Jessica took the cover of a contraption like a shoeshine box. Attached it to the carrousel trolley plugged the cord into a wall socket. Selected a dildo attached it to a telescopic arm slapped some KY jelly on the end. She then turned me upside down, she bent forward and kissed my anus, then stuck her tongue in, then a finger and ran more KY jelly round, then with-out further hesitation pushed the dildo into me.

She adjusted the telescopic arm and turned the machine on. There was a soft whirring sound and the machine began to drive in and out.

'Mmm,' Jessica said. 'he can take more than that.'

The whirring sound stopped and the dildo was pushed further in and the telescopic rod adjusted. The whirring started again and I was being reamed. I think I now know what a female orgasm is like. I certainly felt something and my cock was rampantly erect.

Jessica said, 'Francis would you like a special treat come suck this cock before it explodes.'

Francis hurried and positioned herself beneath me and sucked my rock hard cock down, right down all the way down her throat. I was ejaculating in seconds. Francis released me a few seconds later and took a deep breath.

'I have been practicing on George.' she explained.

Bea helped her to her feet and Jessica pulled Francis' face to hers and gave her a deep kiss. Tongues were thrashing around. 'Greedy Bitch,' said Jessica, when the embrace ended, 'not a trace of cum!'

The machine was turned off. And I was returned right side up but head down.

Jessica said, 'there are other nice things about this carrousel.' She removed the ball gag and straddled my face. 'Go on Master lick my cunt. Give me a quick orgasm.'

I complied.

'Anyone else?' Jessica asked.

Billy was next in line. All the ladies lined up. I gave them all a good tonguing till they had had enough. I then had the biggest shock of the evening.

Bobby came up and thrust his large cock into my mouth. To a rousing cheer from the entire crew. Jessica was going to be very well used when I got the chance.

Bea took pity on me. 'Now Bobby don't waste any cum on him there are cunt's to fill.'

Bobby withdrew and his place was taken by another stiff cock. Then another, every one of them damn it and I seemed to be enjoying it as an erection was soon being handled by a soft female hand. When the last cock was removed I looked to see who had taken my cock in her mouth and was surprised to see Annie with her mask off!

Slurping up and down. I shot a second load. Annie let it dribble back out, wiped her mouth and asked, 'anyone else want a taste?'

She watched as all the women took a lick and a suck of my tumescent member.

She looked into my eyes. 'I just had to see that, I think you have cured my phobia. Can I go next?'

'Yes Annie you can go next and Jessica is going to be last. DEAD last. Now get me out of this thing.' My friends roared with laughter.

'Oh Master, No!' laughed Jessica. I was soon free and Jessica came to me and offered herself. I just kissed her. 'Jessica that was very cleaver you will be very sorry later. Ok Annie Stand here.'

I put a couple of blocks for her to stand on and we fixed her to the carrousel.

'Nipple clamps,' said Bea.

I realized I still had them on my nipples. I growled again. 'Now hang on this is trick or treat lets draw a card to see who does what.'

And so began a round of cards deciding who fitted the nipple clamps who fitted the dildo and which hole it went in. It took only seconds for Annie to orgasm. She then sucked cunt's and cock's eyes wide open. I took her mouth last. It was surprisingly nice to fuck her there with her eyes open instead of hidden behind a mask. As the boys and I let her loose. There was a clamor for next go. I dealt the cards around.

'Highest Card wins,' I said. I knew where the aces were and Bea got the Ace.

She looked me in the eye and said, 'You don't fool anyone you know. We all know about the coin and the cards.'

But she took of her leather straps and offered herself to be strapped to the carousel. Bobby won the right to fix the machine.

'Do you have a double one?' she innocently asked.

I held up a large double dildo and helped change the setting, but it was Bobby who slid the implement in, very slowly for the first inch then rammed it home.

Bea smiled sweetly. 'Just wait till its your turn Bobby. Now turn that machine on.'

And so I got to see my machine in use on Bea. Bea is very noisy woman when she orgasms, she soon began shouting.

'Oh Yes fuck me hard, fuck my arse. Faster, will that thing go faster? Do you have a bigger dildo in that box? Oh more, more I'm coming, I'm THERE!!!!'

Then came the best bit. Bea is a lesbian at heart. She likes men to fuck, but is not keen on sucking a cock and there she was trussed up with a open mouth.

I told the boys. 'Stick it to her, give her a fuck anywhere you like, but make sure you give her a facial.'

And soon Bea's face was covered in sperm. I had sloppy last go, but could not cum. I think all of the others had come either in her mouth, or over her face. We stood back and let the girls lick her clean then have their pussies licked clean. As I undid the straps Bea said softly, 'Nice one James.' I knew what that tone meant. Billy was next, she also wanted the double dildo and Bobby got to fix it. She swore at him something fierce as he thrust it in. She demanded someone maul her tits and when he offered she shook her head.

'No James please.' and so I had her hard tits to play with while she took her time orgasming. I am sure she had several before she had to show externally what she was experiencing internally. The machine was turned off. And she regained her breath.

'Ok Bobby, now you can have my tits while the rest of you use me, any where, everywhere. All holes, but please please finish in my mouth. I suppose there's no sperm left, but please try hard men.'

We took turns, man, then woman at Billy's holes while Billy virtually tore her tits off. I was the last man and managed to shoot a small load down her throat. I had forgotten about Bobby. I was about to let her loose when he pushed me aside.

'James I want her cunt first, then her ass, then her mouth and I can provide her with a load of sperm.' and so he did and sprayed a huge load over his sated wife.

'Bobby darling that was just great. Thank you.' Said Billy. George was next and he did not flinch or chicken out. Then Sally who went even longer with the double dildo than Billy. Then it was Michaels turn and although he asked for us to stop if he couldn't take it he was fine on the machine and agreed that it felt strangely satisfying. Then Johnny then Jimmy.

Then Bobby, he sheepishly ask for us to stop the machine after a few seconds.

Bea took a short whip and Said, 'Ok.' And proceeded to give him some hard strokes.

'Ok turn the bloody machine back on.' Said Bobby.

Bea laughed, 'Turn it on.' Then continued to whip him. He was rampant when we turned it off again.

'Nice one Bea.' I quipped.

Billy told us to fuck his mouth while she tried to tear his dick off!

All the men took a turn with his mouth while Billy had her way with his dick. Her bright red tits bobbled up an down as she pulled his cock this way and that eventually shooting a fountain of come high in the air. Sylvia was first to the glob that landed on Bea's cheek. We let Bobby down after he had given Billy a long tongue lashing.

Sylvia was next, but she asked to be last.

I said 'No last but one, Jessica is last.'

So Francis was next. She asked George to do her tits while I fixed the machine. I agreed so George had her tits while I fixed the double dildo into her. She alternately swore at him then declared she loved him to bits. She did not last long on the machine. She also wanted him to be rough with her tits while the rest of us had her mouth. George wanted all us men to fuck all her holes one after the other while he mauled her tits. He then gave her a messy facial after he had also fucked her cunt and anus.

And so Sylvia was next up. She asked for Bea after Michael had fixed up the double dildo.

'Bea please use the riding crop on me while the machine is going.'

And so Jessica got to see exactly what was going to happen to her next.

'Watch carefully Jessica. Count the strokes because you are going to get more, a lot more!' I said.

Jessica rubbed her body against me as counted softly in my ear. Her hand cupped my balls and her other hand pulled one of mine to her open cunt. Sylvia took thirty strokes of the crop before she came in a screaming orgasm. When the machine had been disconnected and she had regained her breath. She asked for us all to fuck her in cunt ass and mouth in that order. The women were to use the biggest of the dildos. The big black one, that she knew I had in the toy box. Sylvia did not get any sperm though she sure sucked hard enough. She had Bea run her hands over the welts the crop had raised while we fucked her orifices. It was getting late when Jessica stood at the carrousel.

'What a great Halloween party Master. Perhaps we can have another party and use those cards you so carefully worked out!' 'Now do your worst, I don't mind if I end up in hospital, but please don't kill me!' 'Silly girl you will hurt, but there wont be a permanent mark. You will be very sore, you will sleep for a week, but you will have more orgasms than you have ever had.' I replied.

'Oh Goodie.' she said. 'Oh before you start there is a small surprise for you here in my mouth.' There was a clicking sound and a dental bridge with 8 front teeth on it appeared. 'Please take them out and the bottom ones.' and a second bridge with 8 more teeth on it appeared. 'You always said my mouth was too small.' 'You will find more room now, and I have been dying to have a cock fuck my mouth and to be able to deep throat properly. Now master fix the double dildo turn the machine on and whip me because I have been a bad, bad girl.' So I let everyone else strike her body with what ever implement they chose. I would not let any one back out and when Francis landed her first feeble blow threatened to double the strokes I was going to give Jessica after everyone else had had a go. I stopped the machine half way through and turned it around flipped Jessica bottom up then fixed it again we then attacked her back and bottom. Sylvia demanded that she get as many strokes across her buttocks as Jessica got, and Bea obliged. Jessica was bright red all over and almost unconscious such had been the power of her orgasms. I removed the dildos.

'But master you have not whipped me yet.'

'No Jessica dear I have not, but I am going to do that while the others fuck you, how's that?'

'Oh yes Master that sounds just right'.

And so Jessica got the treatment. I used a school cane and slowly worked my way over her body. Sylvia was urging Bea to stroke harder with a similar cane. Every one had had their turn at Jessica and so I took her last. I was rampant when I filed her sloppy cunt.

Bea struck me with the cane across my buttocks as I had guessed and kept pace with me stroke for thrust. I was even harder when I took Jessica's anus. Bea bought the cane down harder across my chest. Then as a final punishment I thrust my cock fully down Jessica's throat and while she sucked and I came.

I struck her three times on her labia, once to the left, once to the right and a final stroke on her clitoris. I pulled back and a string white cum came with me. Bea struck my wilting cock three strokes as the sperm dribbled out. Sylvia greedily sucked my throbbing cock in her mouth.

Jessica smiled and said, 'Happy Halloween Master.' She then passed out.

The boys helped me take her to bed. All my guests had found beds and the big old house fell silent. It took me quite some time to care for Jessica's body rubbing fragrant body lotion very gently into every pore. She smiled in her sleep especially when I anointed her swollen labia and clitoris, but she did not wake. I lay down to sleep beside her.

I decided that it had been a good Halloween, but beating it next year was going to be tough.

12