My Favorite Tortures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Chuck got off, we snuggled for a while. I knew my husband would have an uncomfortable night, sitting naked on a chair, but I wasn't too concerned. I was snuggling against a warm, naked Chuck, so I was happy and comfortable. I love how cruel I can be to my husband when Chuck's around to distract me.

Chuck woke me up the next morning by kissing me. After a few minutes of foreplay, I jumped on his cock. I was still a little sleepy, so Chuck came before I did. I lay down next to him and used my fingers to finish myself.

Chuck and I got up and took a shower together. He made sure that my tits were extra soapy and clean. While we're in the shower, we talked about my torture plan. I hoped my husband was up for it.

I picked out a tube top and shorts to wear. Chuck put on a golf shirt and shorts. He went downstairs to wait for me to finish getting ready.

I sat down at my makeup table and put on some foundation, blush, and lipstick. Afterward, I unlocked my husband from the chair and asked him if he still wanted to be tortured.

He said yes. I admired his grit. I really love my husband when he indulges me. I love showing off my husband's masochism when Chuck can watch it.

I locked the ball gag on my husband's face and had him stand with his hands behind his head. I unlocked his chastity cage and locked him in his Kali. He winced as the nail points dug into his stiff erection. I told him to go lock himself in his cinder block stocks. He looked surprised. I'd never asked him before to watch lesbian porn when Chuck was visiting.

Chuck had never seen him locked in his stocks, so I guess my husband figured that I wanted to show Chuck his stock torture. He walked down to the basement and locked himself in his cinder block stocks.

I made it as far as the living room. Chuck and I made out on the couch for about an hour before I remembered my husband locked in the basement. Chuck distracts me way too easily.

I went down to the basement and saw my husband was secure in his cinder block stocks. I picked out his seven-hour compilation DVD and put it on. I watched my husband's face as it dawned on him that I'd keep him locked in the basement all day.

I went back upstairs and got naked for Chuck. Another win-win for both Chuck and I. We got to use my husband as a servant one day and I got to spend another whole day naked. I might torture my husband this way most weekends with Chuck from now on. Yes, we went upstairs to the bedroom and fucked a couple of times during the day. You can only watch so much TV.

Chuck left around four so he could get back to Philadelphia before it got too late. I was in a really good mood, meaning a really sadistic mood, so I decided to leave my husband in the basement while I finished that novel I'd started a month ago when my husband was last locked in the basement.

After I finished the novel, I went upstairs, took a shower, and got dressed. It was time for dinner, so I made spaghetti and meat sauce for my husband and myself. After I put my plate on the table, I brought my husband's plate to the basement. I put the plate down on top of the cinder blocks, turned around, and went back upstairs.

I'm sure the smell of the meat sauce made my husband's stomach growl for about an hour. I giggled thinking about tormenting him with a dinner he couldn't eat. I watched TV until eleven when the news came on. I went down to the basement, unlocked my husband, and massaged his arms and legs for about an hour.

Afterward, I helped him upstairs to the bedroom and helped him into bed. I let him lie in bed and watch while I changed into my flannel pajamas. I'd left him locked in the basement for fifteen hours. Might as well let him see my tits for a couple of minutes.

12