My Best Friend's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly started slowly increasing how hard and fast she was pumping me with the dildo. Before long she was slamming the entire length of the dildo in and out of my pussy so hard and fast she was making my body bounce back and forth on bed with each of her thrusts. My pussy was so wet now that the velvet part of Kelly's strap-on harness was sopping wet and every time her pelvis crashed into my it splattered my thighs and lower belly with pussy juice.

"Oh God! Oh yes. I'm gonna cum. Oh Kelly don't stop! Pleeeeaase don't stop!" I cried out as I felt my orgasm building.

"Yes baby cum! Cum for me Jess!" Kelly panted encouragingly never slowing her thrusts. She slid her arms underneath me and wrapped her hands around my shoulders so she'd have more leverage and then she started pounding my pussy like there was no tomorrow.

"OH FUCK! OH YES FUCK MY PUSSYYYY!" I screamed.

Kelly rammed the dildo in and out of me as hard and fast as she could, sweat dripping from her body to my already glistening one. My body felt like it was building a charge that was filling me from my toes to the top of my head. Then with a suddenness that took me bye surprise my orgasm ripped through me.

"AHHHHHhhhhhHHHHH!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. My eyes were screwed shut and I could see fireworks bursting behind my eyelids, my body was tingling like it was electrically charged and I started convulsing because my orgasm was so intense that it just threw my body into chaos. I think I even passed out for a couple of minutes. When I opened my eyes I saw a look of concern on Kelly's face as she knelt beside me and I was bewildered for a second, but when she saw my eyes flutter open she smiled brightly.

"Are you ok sweetheart? You had me worried there for a second," Kelly said.

"Yeah, I'm fine. That was just...intense. That's all," I said.

"I guess so. I think you even passed out for a minute or two," Kelly said.

"Yeah, I think I did too," I replied.

So what do you think of losing your virginity?" Kelly asked tentatively.

"Wow. It was better than I had ever imagined," I told her honestly.

"Really?" Kelly asked.

"Yes. Thank you for making it such a wonderful experience for me," I said

Kelly just smiled back at me and I could see tears forming at the corners of her eyes and then she enveloped me in a tight hug. "It was my pleasure," Kelly whispered softly in my ear as we hugged each other.

We lay there in the bed hugging and kissing each other softly for a long while before we decided it was time to clean up. We showered together taking a long time making sure each other wasveryclean. When we were done washing up and had dried off I caught sight of the clock, "Damn its four am. No wonder why I'm so tired," I said.

"I think it has more to do with just the time," Kelly said slyly.

We grinned at each other and climbed into Kelly's bed where we cuddled together with Kelly spooned behind me and just before we drifted off to the sound sleep of contented lovers I said, "I love you Kelly." I love you too Jessica." I smiled and I could feel Kelly smiling behind me.

*

Author's note: Please remember to vote, and as always comments are appreciated.

Also, if there are other stories I have written that you'd like to see continued I would like to know. I have discontinued several of my stories do to a lack or response from Literotica readers either in the form of a low number of votes, or comments or both. For example, My Daughter The Slut, Bobby & Mrs. Clark, and Mail Order Slut were all planned to have more chapters, but were discontinued do to a perceived lack of interest from Literotica readers. If you'd like to see these or any of my other stories as well as this one continued please let me know. I'd also like to thank my fans who have contacted me to tell me how much you have enjoyed my stories, you know who you are. Your comments keep inspiring me to continue writing. Thank you.

Reverse_Cowboy