Moving Day Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you going to invite our guest in, or are you going to stand there?" I asked, my dick hopping for attention, the tip bouncing lewdly.

"Won't you come in?" Chrysta said demurely.

I believe I will, thank you," the bellhop said and curtseyed, her skirt lifting up high enough to show us her bare silken snatch, still wet with her juice, a little drop of my cum dangling tantalizingly from her darker brown outer lips.

"Why thank you, don't mind if I do," she said, setting the keys down on the table beside me. Her hand went to stroking my cock and she started kissing and nibbling my neck. "I can still feel you inside me. I've been working all day feeling your cum slosh in my pussy and I absolutely....love it. It makes me feel sooooo dirty," she said, her hand slowly and softly working my rod. Her fingers teased the tip, caressing the ridge of it's head, and softly stroking the softer, more sensitive skin before making the long trip back down to the cum-matted pubic hair at its root.

"You like feeling dirty, don't you," I hissed back. She moaned a response against my ear while sucking and nibbling on it.

"So does Chrysta. You know what's in that glass, she's holding?" I asked. The bellhop turned to look at her, but still maintained her hand job.

"It's an entire glass of cum," Chrysta said, licking the top, the tip of her long tongue darting into it and dragging some of it in her mouth. She savored the taste of the combined juices of 3 total strangers, my cum, and her own before swallowing it slowly. The bellhop shuddered.

"Jim let me fuck 3 other men, just so I could have this much jizz in my sore little pussy," Chrysta said, lifting a leg and putting it on the arm of the couch she had just masturbated from. Her free hand spread her pussy lips and she pushed her cunt toward the Indian girl stroking my pole. "See how abused she is? She's soooo sore right now, but it feels so good. So did all of this inside of her," Chrysta said, swirling the cum in the glass, mixing it better to a milky consistency.

"As a matter of fact, why don't you kiss her and make her better. Poor little pussy. Chrysta enjoyed so much what you did to her before, she talked all the way to the mall about your tongue in her hot red bushed box that it made me fuck her right there in the mall. She bought a new dress and it stayed new for almost 15 minutes before it was soaked. I don't know how I came up with another load after shooting this one into you," I said, my hand stroking the soft flesh beside her pussy lips, my finger teasing along the silken ridge of them as I said my last sentence. She quivered and moaned, her whole body trembling.

"You want to feel as dirty as Chrysta? You want to drink the cum from your dirty, slutty, cunt?" I hissed, my lips locked on her neck. She was watching Chrysta's hand softly, slowly, gently manipulate her abused box. The bell hop only moaned in response and barely managed a nod.

"I have a better idea, Jim," Chrysta said, her eyes looking like they were trying to burn a hole straight through the bell hop's cunt. I could feel her heating up even more than before and I knew she was getting close to cuming and loosing my load resting just inside the pussy lips that I was so softly teasing. I nodded to Chrysta, her lips twisted into an evil smile, her teeth just barely visible. She walked up to the bellhop and started mauling her tits through the polo shirt she was wearing and started biting lightly on her neck.

"I don't think this cum is staying warm in the glass. There's nothing quite like hot cum in your mouth, don't you agree?" Chrysta said, pulling the girl's nipples through her shirt. Much to my surprise, it looked like she was trying like hell to not cum, but her body was trying to ball up under our ministrations. I kept stroking along side her pussy, teasing her upper thighs and occasionally wiping a finger down her engorged pussy lips, careful not to open them, wiping the dew dripping from her honey pot up her shaved snatch until I teased back down again. The girl moaned loudly.

"Then get out to the balcony and strip," Chrysta said. She pinched both nipples hard in quick succession and the girl about fell down. I stopped playing with her pussy and she pulled away from us, her legs shaking so badly she could hardly walk. Chrysta walked past me, kissing me lightly on the cheek and giggling.

"Thank you," she said and kissed my lips softly. I sat there for a second, happy and warm, and horny as fuck before getting up.

By the time I got out there, the bell hop had already stripped, her amazing native body had an all-over tan that even for her couldn't have been achieved without tanning naked. Chrysta was out there and she drug a chair from the bed room out to the balcony.

I went out there, shucking clothes as I went. The fresh air, the sunshine, and the total exposure of a 6th story window facing the interstate was exhilarating. I could only imagine that Chrysta and the maid felt the same.

"Now then, you won't be needing these for a while," Chrysta said and dumped the girl's clothes over the edge of the balcony. She watched in an excited dismay as they fluttered under gravity's grasp to right down at the canopy over the front door. Everyone walking in and out would see them, and probably look up. That in and of itself made me want to fuck these two silly, bending them over the railing.

Chrysta moved the chair around so the seat was toward the room. "Put your legs up over this and put your head on the ground," she said, taking the seat cushion out and giving the bellhop something to lie on. The bellhop followed orders without question, playing with her tits in the bright sun light. She braced herself against the railing with her hands and her pussy was facing Chrysta and I, opening slightly in the sunshine as she spread her legs to either side of the chair.

"Jim, can you do me a favor," Chrysta asked demurely, swirling the glass. She didn't need to even tell me what the favor was; I reached down to the Indian pussy in front of us and massaged my fingers inside, making the girl moan and twitch. I found her sloppy entrance and pushed two fingers inside, one from each hand and I stretched her pussy open as far as I could without hurting the poor girl. "Thanks, Jim," Chrysta said and placed a kiss on the tip of my cock. It bounced from the attention and she giggled before turning her gaze to the magnificent pussy before us.

The rim of the glass rested on the girl's clit as Chrysta started to pour the cum in the girl's melting snatch. She was getting wetter by the second, and not just from the 6 ounces of cum that got poured into her. The bell hop started moaning and we could both see and feel her pussy starting to flex as a little orgasm hit her. Chrysta stopped pouring for a moment and licked up the cum that was starting to rise out of her. Chrysta's tongue started well ahead of the flow, giving her little Indian clit a quick lick before stemming off the flow.

I could hear Chrysta moan delightfully as she sucked the jizz from its new home. The more she moaned, the more the Indian came, the more cum started welling out of her, the muscles of her pussy clenching around her liquid invader. It didn't take long for Chrysta to move around so she was squatting over the girl's face, her swollen red cunt just millimeters from the girl's nose.

I heard the soft smacks of kisses on Chrysta's abused flesh and she shivered as waves of goose bumps broke out along her back, the hair on her arms standing up with the renewed attention on her pussy. I stood there, watching all of this, unable to join in except to stroke my own dick.

Chrysta started pouring the last of the cum into the Indian, watching the last of its gooey contents slide into the wanton pussy before her. The splashing of the new liquid set the Indian off again, her pussy trying to grind down on something, anything, and only managing to squeeze more liquid out. Chrysta was moaning periodically under the skillful tongue snaking into it. I could hear the wet sounds of her cunt making more of its juice, and I was amazed that she hadn't run out yet.

The sounds of cars honking on the interstate drew my attention away from the two vixens eating each other on the balcony. I looked toward the interstate and saw that there were two cars that had pulled over and several more that were waving and honking at us as the drove by. I could barely make out what looked like a video camera in one person's hand, the zoom no doubt in as far as it could go, recording the 69 of the pale redhead and the bronze-skinned Indian.

My cock was bouncing on its own, needing to cum again, and wanting very badly to do so. Chrysta saw it waving in front of her and started to slowly jack it off as she continued to sloppily eat the bellhop's pussy. I watched her lick and suck all the cum off her that she could and then she stopped, looking up at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Jim, there's still more inside, but I can't get it out. I don't think her little pussy can squeeze anymore," she pouted. The Indian moaned against Chrysta's cunt and they both shivered. I looked over and I saw Chrysta's fingers gently rubbing the engorged clit in front of her in slow, small circles. I also saw the Indian's puckered ass clenching and unclenching in time with the circles on her clit.

"I think I know how to get the rest out," I said. "But my dick has to be a little more slippery. Think you can manage that?" I asked, stroking Chrysta's face and holding her chin, looking deeply into her blue eyes. They sparkled and then glazed over again as her body shook with a little orgasm. Those twin pools of lust closed and she plunged her mouth over my cock, moaning loudly around it, coating it in her saliva.

Her mouth dove down around my cock and I could feel it getting wetter and wetter. It was shining in the sunshine and I made sure that who ever was video taping this was getting a good shot. There was none of the erotic tongue work of her previous blow job, this was just getting me as wet as possible, slamming my rod down her throat and giving me a spit bath. After a minute she clamped her lips down around my dick and let loose a scream and began to shake.

"Quit hogging the cock," the bellhop's voice broke as the scream ended. She evidently dove right back into Chrysta's drooling pussy; the wet smacking sounds of tongue on cunt resuming in time with a full body shiver from Chrysta.

She let my prick go, the whole thing slapping wetly against my abdomen as it popped free from her lips. I walked around to the other side of the chair and positioned myself at her back door, almost ready to push in and Chrysta looked up at me.

"Jim, may I drink your cum?" she asked, the puppy dog look returning to her eyes.

"Yes you may, Chrysta," I said and pushed my head into the bellhop's ass. Her little brown ring gave in easily, her ass contracting and relaxing around my dick tighter than Chrysta's did at the mall. I felt myself shudder as I buried myself balls-deep in the slutty little Indian's ass. I moaned with the sensations as I fought to keep my knees under me. The Indian moaned and almost screamed into Chrysta's pussy and Chrysta let loose another long scream of passion. She caught her breath and kept moaning, her mouth returning to the bellhop's clit, standing at its fullest attention.

I slowly pumped in and out of her ass, a little push of cum rising from the well-eaten pussy, right onto the Indian's clit, where it was immediately eaten, sucked, nibbled, and licked from her pink gash. She was moaning and mewing into Chrysta's pussy, Chrysta was jumping with each moan, struggling to maintain contact on the delicious pussy in front of her as she was moaning herself.

"Chrysta, get ready," I said after a few more pumps. The work of both girls earlier combined with the sight of everything that was going on had me worked up. That, and the fact that the video would probably make it to the internet this very night had my dick twitching and throbbing even more than normal. I pulled out of the Indian's tight ass with an audible pop and I aimed my pulsing dick at the pink snatch. Three thick ropes of cum shot out, a fourth dribbled cum on that pink pie. Chrysta let me see my spunk bathe the expanse of velvety pink flesh before slowly taking her time in eating it. The Indian came again and a rush of her own pussy cum washed over her up-turned sex. Chrysta took an equally slow time in devouring that.

By the time my body stopped convulsing and twitching I was vaguely aware of a loud knocking on the front door. Knowing what to expect I was considerate enough to grab a robe before answering it.

A very red-faced and angry looking man was on the other side of the door. His brass name plate identified him as Fred the Manager. Fred had Chrysta's freshly cleaned and dried dress in his hand and thrust it angrily at me.

"Get out. Get the hell out, and I don't want to see your face in my hotel ever again. Just get the fuck out before I call the cops," he said evenly.

I took Chrysta's dress and thanked him for washing it. For a second he forgot his anger and nodded.

"Oh, and before I forget, get that hussy of an employee in here," he demanded. I nodded and came back, dragging the naked Indian in tow. She stood, unashamed in front of her boss, her thighs and mound slick with Chrysta's saliva.

"You're fired," he said flatly. "I'll punch you out. Get the fuck out of her. We'll mail you your last check."

The door slammed behind him and we were left to ourselves. The girls started giggling after a nervous pause.

"Looks like we're back on the road, Jim," Chrysta said, hugging me.

"You two need a third? I seem to be in the need of a change as well," the bellhop said.

"Can we Jim? Can we keep her?" Chrysta said, jumping up and down like a little kid after finding a new puppy.

"Yeah, I suppose," I said to Chrysta. We packed our things, drove to the Indian's house after discovering her name was April, collected her things, and we hit the highway, never looking back.

12