More Than Simply Dinner Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tony, Tony, Tony...." His name became a chant.

Tony didn't mind at all that his penis had been forgotten. Giving her pleasure was what mattered most to him during their lovemaking. He loved hearing her moaning his name, feeling her body tremble with pleasure. Her squeals and screams were music to his ears when her release occurred.

"Oh Tony...."

Her fingers were now entwined in his hair, grabbing his locks firmly and lovingly as his tongue, lips and mouth continued to shake her to her very core. It wasn't so muchwhathe was doing to her, but that he was doing it with so much love and gentleness. He waslovingher, not just getting his rocks off. She never thought she would ever feel so wanted and loved as she did at that moment.

He was now hitting a good spot with his tongue. He was barely flicking it against her clit and she could feel her orgasm begin to build.

"There baby, right there," she murmured. Her mouth found his penis once more and she started to suck his head again. Laura could barely concentrate on his penis as her body quaked and trembled with pleasure.

Tony continued as instructed. His tongue touched her sensitive nub time after time, her trembles becoming more and more pronounced. Her breathing had become erratic and it seemed she was gasping for air from time to time. Her juices were flowing freely as she lowered herself even closer to his mouth. Tony loved her scent, her sensual aroma that filled his senses. He grabbed her hips and attacked her sweet center with renewed vigor.

The feel of his broadened tongue was now more than Laura could take as the next tremor swept through her. Barely had the tremor left her when her first orgasm exploded through her.

"Toneee.....!" she cried. Wave after wave shook her to her core. "Oh Tony, Tony...." With so much pleasure sweeping through her, she was now practically sitting on him. Tony didn't mind at all as he lapped her sopping juices and reveled in her pleasure.

When she was done, Laura slowly dismounted from Tony's face and plopped down next to him. Smiling weakly from exhaustion, Laura pushed his hair back from his forehead. "I didn't finish you," she pouted. "I always get off first when we do that." A few seconds passed. "You and that tongue of yours," she sighed while shaking her head.

"That's okay."

"But I wanted to please you."

"I'm more than pleased," he replied.

"I'm so tired now," she whispered, "and I wanted to take that bath."

"Take it later," he said as he kissed her forehead.

She looked into his brown eyes and smiled. "I love you, hon." She nestled against his chest and was soon in a sound sleep.

It was past ten o'clock when Laura groggily woke from her slumber. Tony was still holding her against him and he was snoring softly near her ear. She glanced at the clock radio and sighed. Hungry and needing a shower, she was quite reluctant to remove herself from Tony's grasp.

As she tried to wriggle free, Tony woke instantly and looked down at her. "Where do you think you're going?

Laura smiled before moving up to kiss him. "I'm hungry and I need a shower." She moved from him and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Sorry about that," Tony said softly.

"Sorry about what?"

"You know, arguing with you today." He shrugged. "I don't know, I've just been kinda cranky the last couple days."

"You're already forgiven," Laura replied. She grabbed his hand and held it. "I've been bitchy too, so it's not all your fault." She let go of his hand and stood. "I really have to get something to eat."

Tony sat up and eyed Laura's naked body. His penis was already beginning to stir under the covers. "Why don't you get your shower and I'll order from Swenson's." Swenson's was a nearby hamburger drive-in that they enjoyed a few times a week.

"Would you?" Laura asked. "That would be great!"

"Sure." Tony moved to the side of the bed and patted her soft butt affectionately. He was always trying to find some excuse to touch her and Laura loved the attention. Standing up, he wrapped his arms around her middle and hugged her.

Laura's hands fell to his and she squeezed them. "C'mon," she sighed, not wanting to break from his grasp, "get the food and let me take that shower."

"Oh alright," he grumbled in her ear before releasing her. He didn't bother asking her what she wanted because she always ordered the same thing: triple cheeseburger, potato puffs, and a chocolate milkshake.

Laura grudgingly moved away from him and went back to the bathroom as he began to redress. The tub was still filled from hours before and she smiled as she remembered his thoughtfulness. Before she could start the shower, Tony came and kissed her and then left.

Fresh from her shower, Laura was drying off when she heard the back door open, then close, and soon after she heard Tony's slow ascent up the stairs.

"Food's here," he said as he poked his head into the steaming room.

"Okay," she replied, "I'll be out soon."

"I love you, babe,"

Laura smiled through her dangling wet blonde hair. "Love you too." She watched as he disappeared and walked down the hall.

When she arrived in the bedroom wearing nothing but the bath towel, Tony was sitting on the bed with the food, once again clad only in jeans. "Why didn't you start?" she asked. "You didn't have to wait for me," she added as she saw the spread of food before her on the bed.

"I didn't want to eat without you," he replied. "Besides, I knew you wouldn't take long once you smelled it."

"You know me too well," she laughed.

Tony nodded.

Nothing much was said as they devoured their food. Tony was plenty hungry too, he noticed, and almost wished he had ordered more for himself. When they finished, they cleaned up their mess and Tony took the trash to the kitchen. Before returning to the bedroom, he stopped in the bathroom and took his medications, used the toilet and brushed his teeth. He returned to a darkened room and could see the outline of Laura showing from the moonlight through the blinds.

Tony took off his jeans and slid quietly into bed being careful not to disturb her if she was already asleep. Before he could settle, Laura turned to him and kissed whatever found her lips first, that being his cheek.

"Let me hold you," she whispered before kissing him again.

Wordlessly, Tony laid his head against her chest and sighed happily. He knew he would not be able to sleep very long this way, but that didn't matter to him at that moment. Being in her arms was just as good as holding her and he accepted her love without question. Laura's fingers were soon working their way through his dark locks, twirling and smoothing them. Tony turned his head slightly and kissed her freshly scrubbed skin. Soon, sleepiness did overcome him as his kisses stopped and were replaced by his slow, steady breathing.

At that moment, Laura could have held him forever and cursed the fact that he would eventually move from her arms to a more comfortable sleeping position. It was just his way. She also cursed the thought that he would leave her side in the morning for work. She always hated the fact that their off days were different and they could never sleep in together and waste a day in bed just loving each other.

But, she pushed those thoughts from her mind and looked into the blackness of the room. She still found it hard to believe how her life had changed so much in so little time. A huge void had been filled in her life when it was least expected.

Tony shifted slightly and mumbled something incoherently before settling once again. In the darkness, her distant thoughts broken, Laura smiled and drew him closer, if that was possible. Bending to his ear, she whispered, "I love you, babe."

12