Miss Nude Pie 2006

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
froghills
froghills
27 Followers

The arena was filling up and the sun was getting low in the sky. The other nine seats in our section were slowly becoming occupied with a nice looking selection of young guys who all shook my hand and introduced them selves to each other. I couldn't remember any of their names, but I told them I was Richard but they could call me Rich. The "team" was in good shape and had some fine swinging meat between their legs. I elbowed the guy next to me and asked, are you with Lisa's crew? He said, sure aren't you? Yes I guess so, I said. He began laughing and said, shit man you got the top job on the team, how'd you do it?

Bill, my new teammate, told me that Lisa needed nine volunteers for the style and pie event, and one guy for the final judging. He slapped my shoulder and said, damn man; you're the lucky stiff tonight, then he pointed to my swelling dick and chuckled. Relax Richard; this is going to be a real cum festival.

The Master of Ceremonies hushed the crowd, and said Welcome to the thirty sixth Miss Nude Pie Contest. We are ready for the final event of the contest. These final five contestants are here tonight to compete for the honor of being crowned "Miss Nude Pie 2006".

The crowd clapped and you could hear some whistling and a few lewd comments while the contestants entered the stage. They were five very appealing women, I thought maybe contestant number three, could have been porn star I'd seen in a bukaki film. Lisa our princess was in the front of the line, she looked perfect. She had been given a rubdown, a duesch, and a waxing to freshen her up after the pie-throwing event earlier.

The MC called her name and Lisa strode out on the stage like naked whore. She pointed her finger and stuck out her tongue to the guy in seat one, and then mounted the leather bench, and assumed the doggie position. The lead off hitter (guy in seat number one) walked up and stood right behind her slick oiled ass. Her pussy was smooth and almost the color of a peach. There was a glow from the oil on her skin and the stage lights showed her pussy juice where her lips parted. Pie man number one ran his cock up and down her slit and prepared to fill her hole full of cream.

No. One was pretty hung, eight inches and a good thick shaft; it looked totally hot watching him fuck in and out of Lisa's puffed up pussy lips. Bill leaned over and said, the object is for each guy to shoot as much as he can and not get it all over her crotch. They take off points for wasted pie.

Lisa's stud was fucking her in a nice easy pace, you don't want to wear yourself out to early, and there was a lot of cock to go. No. One's nut sack tightened and we could see the veins swell out on his shaft and his ass cheeks clench. He was a heavy cummer, and he could fill a shot glass.

Lisa fucked all nine of these guys like a pro; she cheated no one. She fucked each one in a separate position and only lost a couple of points from dribbling sperm onto the bench. It was apparent that Ms. Lisa was the crowd's favorite; many people new her and the cheers and whistles were constant.

With a ballerina move, she spun and took her place in the chair like devise. The audience roared to its feet; she was spread eagle and sopping wet. The body oil, the cum and the pussy juice boiling in her fuck hole was a smoldering mess.

Lisa held up her finger to signal for the crowd to hush, the said, No. Ten, on stage please. Her green eyes were glazed and she had a sweet smile of satisfaction on her face. She'd been fucked, and fucked the just the way she liked it. Now was the moment of her triumph and she had the calm and confident demeanor of a winner.

The crowd was silenced as I stumbled to the stage. I was directed to kneel in front of the chair where Lisa's legs were perched in their stirrups. Her legs were on either side of my head and her drenched, fucked, sperm soaked cunt was right in my face. There was almost not wasted pie on Lisa's thighs or ass; she had done an amazing job holding all that spunk in her hole. Right below her clit you could see it begin to emerge like sweet cream from a pastry bag. Her labia were fat and distended and the tip of her clit was totally exposed. She was ripe, she had all the cum she could hold.

When the judges told the timekeeper to start the count down, she looked down at my face, smiled and said, get it all baby; clean your whore good, suck my cunt, make me Miss Nude Pie 2006.

Out of the loud speakers I heard the MC announce: "ready, get set, on the mark..."

froghills
froghills
27 Followers
12