Mirror Marlene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh my God, of course. "You're not the least bit ugly to me Rucker," I whispered. "Right now you're absolutely divine."

Turning over the initiative to him, letting him prod and thrust and pummel and withdraw, we began to enjoy an enthusiastic fucking. As our motions continued, I could still sense the cold hardness of the nine millimeter pistol pressing into my breasts.

Suddenly Rucker's excitement liquefied. Bursting forth from his testicles and racing through that all important final passage up the full length of his cock and out the aperture, the eyelet at the end of his long black erection, his energy spurted outward.

His essence splashed inside me! "Oh, my God," I squealed with a giggle. "Rucker, you're drenching me."

Still shuddering with passion, Rucker took a big chance testing both my psyche and our shared love, when he gasped. "As far as I'm concerned, you're mine to drench, Marlene."

Suddenly I could feel even more of his wet heat spurting inside me.

"Rucker, don't let go," My voice quaked, but neither our hips nor our bodies would break from our rhythm. He clamped his lips down hard against mine. His tongue explored and plied at my lips until I opened up my mouth under him. Later on, I murmured: "You're making the old birthday girl very...very happy."

"I'm glad to hear that," he said keeping up his stream of chatter as well as his thrusting motion. "You've got a real zest for fucking, birthday girl. That makes you younger than you'll ever know."

"Rucker, stop teasing me!" Unrestrained now, my response sounded insincere.

"This is no tease. woman. Your treacherous white body is all mine to fuck for the time being."

I felt his heat continue to pool deep where neither of us could see, yet we both knew instinctively. I came with resounding tremors of ecstasy. Red and sore from the friction against the surface of my labia, and yet slippery wet with the gelatinous coating of his sperm and my own juices flowing from deep within my loins, I enjoyed both the pulsating waves coiling selfishly inside me, and the luxurious messiness which meant that I'd been intimately marked by a healthy masculine mating partner.

We lay still in each other's arms afterwards. Even with several minutes of rest, I could hardly catch my breath. For a while we continued to lay together on the bed panting, resting. But as we embraced Rucker slowly became tumescent again.

"I want you to switch positions with me." Rucker impulsively reached down between my breasts to grip the nine-millimeter pistol. "You get up on top."

After all that physical togetherness I would've thought he trusted me, but he kept that gun aimed right at my chest while I carefully straddled his hips and let my thighs and my dripping loins slide down on his shiny lubricated erection totally engulfing him in a delightfully sloppy wetness once again.

He handed me the telephone from the nightstand not far from his pillow. "I want you to make a phone call. You have to tell someone. I need to hear you tell someone what you just did."

Who would understand? I thought about it for a few seconds. While I looked down at him from my new vantage point, I quickly dialed the number of one of my oldest and dearest friends.

"Gina, it's me. I've got something to tell you. Thanks, my birthday is the reason I called you. I gave myself a present." For months on end, my friend Gina had told me that I should have a fling or something to get back at my husband for being such an asshole. "That's what I've been trying to tell you. I did it. No, it's nobody you know." Totally involved in his little game, Rucker tried to match his rhythms to my voice. I tried to keep from letting on that he was fucking me while Gina and I continued to speak, but I wasn't sure that I could succeed. My own responses were becoming less and less controllable.

"Yes, just a little while ago. In fact, I'm going back to his bed as soon as I hang up with you. Yeah, really."

"Marlene," Rucker murmured. "Tell her."

I waited for Gina to stop babbling. "Gina, wait! There's something I've got to tell you." I paused. Slowly he increased his lusty energy as well as the depths of his thrusting. "Gina, he's in his early twenties, and he's all hormones."

"Marlene," Rucker ordered. "Tell her everything."

"Yes, no kidding. But there's something even more important, Gina. He's...he's black." Another pause. "It was wonderful. Honest! Protection? Yes, of course, I did. You know me. Would I do something reckless?" I looked over to my left to see Mirror Marlene balanced atop an impressively large black figure. As Gina babbled on I watched her abdomen getting torqued from below.

"C'mon Gina," I continued my phone conversation. "Now you're acting like this was just some guy I grabbed right off the street. Give me some credit."

Rucker looked at me during the pause. I put my hand over the phone for a second and whispered: "She asked me, if I was going to see you again." I watched him silently laugh, naked under me, the motel bed shaking and squeaking as he continued to press his advantage up and inside me.

"Y'know, Gina, I'm pretty sure I will."

Rucker tried to keep from laughing. The scarring around lips gave the impression somehow that his big grin might tear his face apart. For a second it was a frightening illusion, but in the mirror, the other Marlene was still flushed with excitement and aching desire. I felt relieved.

"I'll tell you more later, Gina. I gotta go."

"Are you glad you told her?" he asked as he watched my breasts and torso lean way over top of him to hang up the phone.

"Yes, I am."

"Good." Suddenly his body stiffened and he grimaced again in that odd facial distortion which his scars gave him. Once again he whispered: "Good. Before the day is over, you'll have to find someone else to tell."

With that Rucker's loins cut loose once again.

Oh, Lord! Twice in ten minutes? I found myself quivering ecstatically as the hot, streaming flow of my partner's thick warm semen. spurted up and out from his pulsating penis. I really wanted to cum, but it wouldn't happen for me this time. However, Mirror Marlene was blushing with that glow of intense intimacy that usually accompanies an orgasm, and I could see her near breast cupped by a long fingered black hand. I couldn't see his other hand; so, Mirror Marlene appeared to be having a better time with her new lover than I was.

Rucker stopped his motion. I climbed off of him and lay flat on my back against the rumpled bedding, seeping from his second onslaught of liquid enjoyment. I needed to get into the bathroom to clean up, but, for a while, we continued to stay together on the bed panting, resting.

"The next time we make love, Marlene, I'm going to ask you a question. But before you answer, I want you to promise me right now your answer will be Ôyes.'"

I nodded. "All right," I answered. "You ask me, and I'll say Ôyes.'"

I started to relax and drift off, but it wasn't five minutes before he'd scooted around to place both of his knees between my thighs. Planting the pistol right on my abdomen this time, Rucker picked me by my hips and thighs to drag my naked loins right up against his erected cock. Once again his masculine presence made itself known deep within me. I know my mouth must have fallen open. Again? Where did he get all his energy?

Suddenly, as his rhythmic motion resumed, Rucker said: "Marlene, I want you to tell me that you'll have my baby."

"What? You want me to conceive at gunpoint?"

"Oh, it's not loaded." He smiled and tossed the pistol onto the floor. "I took the clip out before you ever left the bathroom."

"What!" I cried out in relief. "You crazy bastard!"

"You still want to fuck, don't you?"

I realized that he already knew the answer to that question, so I nodded.

"Then tell me you will."

"I will what?"

"Hey! You promised me you'd say Ôyes' when I asked you that question!"

So I had. "You really mean it?"

"More than anything, Marlene." I felt him tremble, I suspected that he was very close to coming inside me again. "Tell me you will."

"You're serious about this?"

"Totally."

"All right, Rucker," I sighed between brand new moans of pleasure. "Yes, of course, I'll take your baby."

"Thank you, Marlene." Suddenly bursting forth from his testicles and racing through that all important final passage up the full length of his cock and out the aperture, the eyelet at the end of his long black erection, Rucker's excitement once again liquefied and spurted free.

*Oh, Lord!* I thought. *Please tell me three times isn't a charm?* Once again I found myself squirming with genuine delight under the hot, streaming flow of my partner's thick warm semen. I realized that my anxiety was further intensified by a subliminal yearning to acquiesce to Rucker's primal request. God help me, now. Even though his race was definitely wrong, I found myself recklessly craving his impulsive offer.

My breathing was totally belabored by now. "I can feel you dripping. I feel it happening." I began to shudder beneath him.

"What you feel is us happening, baby."

Still shuddering with passion, Rucker took a big chance testing both my psyche and our shared love, when he said. "It's won't be just cum, lover, it'll be a living part of me--hundreds of thousands of sperm cells seeking out the healthy new life inside you."

Suddenly I could feel even more of his wet heat spurting inside me.

"Sperm cells frantically searching for that special ovum to swarm over and unite with," Rucker muttered.

"Rucker, don't," My voice quaked, but neither our hips nor our bodies would break from our rhythm. He clamped his lips down against mine. His mouth tasted of sugar and coffee and tequila.

His lips pulled away from mine. "Help me make just one more tiny little baby. lover."

"Rucker, I'm too old."

"Nonsense. You look like you're in your late twenties."

"I'm over forty."

"Your body doesn't feel forty to me," he kept up his stream of chatter as well as his thrusting motion. "What I've found is a healthy woman with a real zest for fucking, and that means making babies."

"Rucker, please!" Unrestrained now, my breathy responses seemed insincere. "You're making fun of me!"

"Think of it, Marlene. You'd be carrying an embryo that had twenty-three of your chromosomes and twenty-three of mine." Rucker's entire body began trembling and bucking in hard spasms over me. "And this child of ours would be half white like you, but also half black like me."

I felt his erected heat continue to prod deep where neither of us could see, yet we both knew instinctively. "And I'd watch you nurse our baby, his little brown lips wrapped possessively around your beautiful nipples, taking sweet milky sustenance from his mother's white breasts."

Concentrating on the new sensations that interlinked us, and without ever allowing our bodies to part, I carefully coaxed him to climb up over of me again. Ploughing deeply into my moist, hot furrow after weeks of abstinence, I'd clasped his masculine extension as tightly as I could hold him between my legs. Uncontrollably pistoning me now, his own needs peaked much more quickly than anyone could have suspected. Rucker must have been holding back these frustrations for months--maybe years.

Soon he inhaled a loud, almost painful gulp of air. At first his entire body stiffened like a body surfer riding a luxuriously fleshy wave, then, in the ultimate heat of the moment, his movements stopped totally. Frustratingly still, my able-bodied young thief gasped as his tension transformed once again into a hot liquid which, with a jarring convulsion, spurted eagerly out from his long, dark chocolate colored penis. Of course all this wetness had only one place to go, but I dismissed any downside of that.

Rucker went limp this time. Exhausted, he spent yet another sticky wad of his cum into my accommodating warmth. Panting and wheezing like mad, he seemed finished for the moment. He was sweaty now and beaded by a thick sheen of perspiration.

I leaned up to kiss him on the cheek and murmured, "Congratulations, love. That sounded like quite an orgasm."

Grunting out a very raspy noise, Rucker queried breathlessly: "Am I still alive?"

"Yes." I breathed a heavy sigh. "You'll live to do that again."

"Good." He took hold of my shoulders so that he could clamp a wet and awkward French kiss on my lips. His intentions tasted wonderful, in spite of his eager lack of technique. "I intend to do just that."

Strangely enough I found my eyes tearing up. Holding myself tightly against him, grappling him with both my arms and legs, and resting the soft globes of my breasts against his perspiring mahogany chest, I wanted to weep. After the lackluster bouts I'd endured with Jeremy lately, the experience of keeping Rucker mobile within my loins for these last fifty-plus minutes was pure delight.

Later, after I discovered that I desperately needed to go to the bathroom, Mirror Marlene was in there to greet me. Naked and sweating, Marlene had been getting laid in "mirror-land" as well, because she too was chafed red and rubbed raw by intimate contact.

Mirror Marlene cocked a knowing eyebrow at me as if to say, "So are you finally satisfied?"

I grinned coquettishly back at her. "Totally!"

* * * * *

Comments? Questions? The location of a good pawn shop? Write me.

12