Mark's Special Birthday Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get into the chair and don't try anything or the bitch with the nice tits gets hurt," the voice with the light said menacingly. Mark dropped his wife's top covering her breasts again and moved slowly to the chair and sat down. The shorter intruder reached into a bag and pulled out a rolled up cotton rope. The silent person in the sweatshirt began wrapping the rope around Mark's arm, securing it to the arm of the chair. Then the rope was continued around his chest and the back of the chair a couple of times and then on to the other arm, securing it also. The long length of soft cotton rope was then run down to Mark's legs, tying them to the legs of the chair. He was helpless.

The tall intruder then put his flashlight on the nightstand next to the bed, also facing up. For the first time he was visible. As Mark and Jan's eyes adjusted to the dimly lit room, and everything slowly became clearer, they could see a large black man standing in their room. He was over 6'4" and his head and face shaved clean. He was in a jogging suit that didn't hide his muscular build. He did not wear a ski mask and the fact his face wasn't covered worried Mark. Maybe this man was going play with them and then have to kill them to hide his identity.

"Now bitch, crawl over here on your hands and knees so I can a closer look," said the large black man standing next to Mark's side of the bed. Jan slowly moved out from under the covers, crawling on all fours across the bed. The man reached under Jan's chin with his large black hand and lifting her head, guided her up onto her knees with her hands loosely by her sides.

"Take off the top and let me see those titties again, bitch," he said. Mark watched, helpless, knowing any protest might cause more harm to an already terrible situation. Jan slowly with both hands, lifted her top over her head and off, dropping it to the bed. Mark saw that her expression was blank like she was in a trance, possibly in shock from the trauma she was experiencing.

"Put your hands back on your head, stick those titties way out for me," the man instructed. Jan put her hands back on her head and jutted her chest out in front of him. Mark felt angered, but a little aroused at the display. The man reached up with both hands and gently pulled at each nipple, stretching them a little further from her body with each seceding tug. He continued his progressive torment of her breasts until he was almost lifting the full weight of each breast by the long extended nipple. Her breathing quickened and she panted as he lifted each breast a little more with each tug, but she kept her hands firmly on her head.

Then the black man said as he started to remove his clothing, "You two get comfortable, this might take a while." And Mark saw the other figure that had been standing behind him, move to his side. Mark watched out of the corner of his eye, as the rather small person easily kicked off the tennis shoes and then pulled the sweatpants down. It flashed though Mark's head that the two intruders were going to take turns with his wife. Mark watched as the sweatpants revealed the thin legs…. of a woman!? Leaving on the sweatshirt and ski mask, this person, …..this woman, ….then sat down on Mark's lap. She leaned back on his chest, with her legs crossed, stretched out and feet resting on the bed. She was using him for a recliner to watch the show unfolding in front of them.

Mark looked forward, seeing the black man totally naked standing next to the bed. His body was magnificent, the muscles and tone of a professional athlete. Mark saw that his cock was not erect, but still appeared long and thick. It hung down over 7" and was totally limp.

"Ok bitch, lay down, facing the audience over there on the chair, I think they will enjoy watching this," the large man said with a slight smile. Jan obediently move around, her legs towards Mark and her feet straddling the feet of the girl sitting on his lap. The girl in Mark's lap turned her head and through the ski mask pressed to his ear, she whispered to Mark in a low soft voice, "I think I'm going to enjoy this."

"Slide down, closer, so they can see better," the instructions continued as he moved up on the bed on his knees. Jan moved down towards the couple sitting in the chair, her legs parted and now straddling the girl's crossed legs who was sitting on her bound husband.

"Now bitch, lets see you rub that pussy of yours and make it ready for the best fuck you have ever had," said the man kneeling next to her head, his manhood hanging a few inches from her face. Jan started to rub herself through the sheer panties that were already wet. The man reached down and pulled at them with a jerk, and with a loud ripping sound, they parted in the front exposing her full wet pussy lips, but still wrapped around each leg.

The woman sitting on Mark's lap began to start rubbing herself also. Mark watched in the dim light as the lady sitting on him, pulled her panties aside with one hand and rubbed her clit with one finger of the other hand. He was humiliated, watching his wife, forced to play with herself for the entertainment of these strangers. And as much as he wanted this all to be over, he felt his cock stirring under the lady seated on him. She noticed also. The woman sat up a little putting her feet on the floor and resting on his thigh. She pulled her panties off. She reached into the fly of his pajama bottoms and pulled out his already erect cock. She stroked it a moment, spreading the precum over the bulbous head. She then moved her hips over his cock and sat down slowly, inserting just the tip barely into her moist opening. Then, casually leaning back again to face the bed with her legs spread wider, and again began rubbing herself and Mark also.

The large black man seeing what was taking place on the chair said, "I think he is turned on by all this," and he lifted Jan's head with his hands, holding her head to show her the audience below her parted legs. "Look bitch, your loving husband is so upset about this, he has his puny erection in my girlfriend." Jan looked down between her parted breasts, her parted legs and saw Mark's hardness sticking straight up between the other girls' spread pussy lips.

"Stop this, leave her alone, leave us alone," Mark said in a desperate plea. The black man reached down and pulled the ripped panties the rest of the way off. He rubbed them a few times across Jan's dripping pussy and then tossed them to the girl on Mark's lap. "Shut him up," he said. The girl turned and held the damp panties to his mouth, after some hesitation, Mark opened his mouth obediently. He sat defeated, tasting the wetness of his wife as her panties hung out of his mouth.

While still holding Jan's head up so the married couple could watch each other, the man moved to put his still flaccid, but growing cock against her cheek. He rubbed it over her face as she continued to play with herself and look at Mark. Mark watched her, thinking of how he always wanted to see her with another man, but not like this. Not with him bound to a chair, forced to watch as she is taken against her will. Then she opened her mouth and Mark saw her tongue reach out and push the large tip of his penis back and forth a few times as it dangled over her mouth. He hated this, but was equally aroused by the whole situation. Mark thought he was going to explode his balls were so tight.

Jan tilted her head back and took the large black cock deep into her mouth, her lips pulling on it, trying to get more as she plunged two fingers in and out of her wet pussy with a gushing sound. Mark saw her cheeks bulge as her mouth filled with the oversized cock. He saw the cock quickly growing from the expert movements of her talented mouth. Her lips stretched wide as the man above her began to slowly hunch at her mouth while holding the back of her head. The man pulled out, his penis almost fully erect and pointed straight out over her head. He lifted his cock with his hand, holding it out of her way and they all watched as she instinctively began to tongue his balls. The woman on Mark's lap moaned through the ski mask as she watched and continued to rub her clit, occasionally rubbing Mark's penis sandwiched between her pussy lips. Jan stretched out her tongue, rolling it around one testicle, then the other, making his ball sac sway over her face. She sucked one into her mouth and Mark saw her rolling her tongue around it while holding it completely in her warm mouth. She had done that to him many times and he knew the pleasure the black man was feeling as his wife expertly kissed, licked, and sucked his balls.

The thought was all he needed to push him over the edge. Mark started coming, his hips trying to move as the lady on his lap kept his cock just inside her pussy lips, not giving him any friction to help relieve himself. He strained and pushed and bucked under her, shooting his cum onto her pussy opening, but not quite inside. He felt that his orgasm must have lasted for over 5 minutes as he strained at his bonds trying to rub his exposed cock on something. The woman sitting on his lap, reached down scooped up some of the goo and brought her fingers up to her face. Mark watched her slide her fingers through the mouth opening of the ski mask and taste his juices. She reached down and brought up some more and taking the panties out of Mark's mouth, rub his cum on his lips.

The black man put his cock back to Jan's mouth, gently slapping her face and lips with it. She would open her mouth, stick out her tongue, trying to get to the large meat held in front of her. He would teasingly move it away as her mouth reached for it.


"You want it bitch? Tell us how bad you want it," said the man as he slapped his cock onto her face.

"Yes, yes, let me have that cock, I want that big black snake," Jan responded without hesitation while still frigging herself with three sloppy wet fingers now as he continued to tease her with it. Mark couldn't believe his eyes or ears as she begged for the cock held over her face. She was always the one in control and now he watched her be a submissive slut, begging for the stranger's cock.

"I think I've brought out the slut in your wife here, mister… now, asked me real nice slut, tell me what you want," the man spoke as he held his fully erect cock over Jan's face.

Jan panted, "Your cock, please, let me have your beautiful giant prick, please fuck me with it, fill me with your cock, please."

"Ok bitch, but you have to do something for me in return, you need to take care of my girlfriend there cause all she has is that little prick of your old man to play with," said the man as he began pushing Jan around on the bed. Mark watched as the man moved her onto her side with her head being pushed between the legs of the woman straddling his cock. Mark couldn't see his wife's head, but could now feel her face laying on his thigh and her tongue playing with his own balls now, licking his shaft. Jan did not hesitate as she licked his wetness off his balls. Mark knew she would taste the cum he had just deposited as she licked between his legs. Then he wouldn't feel anything, but hear the woman on his lap moan and he could only imagine his wife, her tongue licking the woman's clit and pussy lips, also covered with his cum. The image in his head started his erection growing again.

The black man straddled one of Jan's legs and lifted the other up onto his shoulder while she lay on her side. She was spread wide and fully open for his taking. Jan was reaching for his cock while rubbing herself with her free hand. She took the large shaft and guided it, sliding it up and down, trying to lubricate it before it split her open. She pushed it in slightly, then more, then more. Her hips rocking as Jan tried to ease more of the thick shaft into herself. Mark could see the man kneeling, with his wife's leg stretched up on his brawny shoulder and her hand eagerly trying to fit the oversize member into herself.

"Mister, you should see this slut wife of yours, she is really working to get all 11" of that black meat into her dripping pussy." the man said as he sat still, letting Jan take his massive cock at her own speed. Mark would feel his wife's tongue licking his shaft, then she would stop and grunt or moan while trying to cram more of the giant cock into her wetness. She was panting and he could feel her breath on his balls.

"Now that you have it all bitch, I think its time for me to give you that fuck I promised," he said and he started moving slowly up and back, in and out. Jan came almost immediately, her hips and legs thrashing, screaming into the wet sweaty groins in front of her face, "Oh yes! Oh yes, please faster, ah, more, fuck me faster! Oh, fuck me…" All the while the man just eased in and out, slowly rocking his hips up and back, teasing, while her pussy constricted and spasmed on his large black cock. Her hips kept rocking trying to get more movement between her legs. Mark closed his eyes, trying to blot out the sounds, the visual stimulation in front of him. But he felt his cock growing again, trying to move inside the petite woman sitting on his lap.

Watching the woman hunch and buck against the large black cock caused the woman sitting on Mark's lap to suddenly let out a moan. She sat down hard on Mark's growing cock. He felt it easily slide up into her warm wet pussy and felt her waves of orgasm grip and release his cock, over and over. She reached down and pulled Jan's face to her large tender clit and held it there as the two women came together, sensing what each was feeling.

As the two women started to come down from their orgasms, only the sound of their panting for breath and the squishy sound of the large black cock still moving in and out of Jan's drenched pussy could be heard in the room.

"I think it's my turn…. I think I need to…. relieve my balls," said the man slowly fucking Jan's pussy. "But mister ….it's your choice ….where does she get it? Where do you want ….your slut wife ….to get my load?"

The room got even quieter except for the screaming in Mark's head. No! No! he thought to himself. Mark thought about the fact they had just talked about starting a family, he wasn't using a condom, what if this guy got her pregnant? His mind raced. He could hear Jan pant and whimper a little louder as the man moved his hips a little faster, working himself closer to his own orgasm.

"Better say…something soon…. mister…. cause… I'm getting close," the man said as he picked up speed, moving his hips a little faster between Jan's spread legs, pumping himself in and out.

"Her mouth," Mark said quietly so that maybe no one would hear what he was asking.

"What? I can't hear you mister," the man said, continuing to pump his hips.

"Her mouth, do it, to her mouth," Mark replied a little louder, but his voice trailing off.

"A little more specific, tell me what it is that you want, and say please," said the black man as he pushed Jan's leg off his shoulder and reached down and pulled her into a sitting position. Mark and Jan looked at each other.

"I want you to fuck her mouth, fill her mouth with your cum….. please!" said Mark in a loud and clear voice while staring at his wife. Mark felt his cock twinge and become firmer.

"Well, if you really want me to, but I don't think she should have all the fun," he said as he got up from the bed and pulled Jan up with him.

"I think mister here should have a good view of his slut wife doing what she enjoys," as he ushered the lady off Mark's lap and guided Jan onto his lap, facing her husband. It was the first time they had touched since the ordeal began hours ago. Jan hugged him tight, her head on his shoulder as she was positioned with her legs straddling Mark and dangling out the back of the chair, her full weight sitting on his erection. He could smell the musk on her face from her having licked his cum covered cock. His hardening cock slipped into her stretched pussy with ease and she buried him deep. The warm juices surrounding his cock felt like his cock was in a jar of warm honey and made him grow even harder. He wanted to caress her, hold her, but his arms were still secured to the arms of the chair. The other woman moved behind Jan and reaching over her shoulders, began massaging Jan's breasts, kneading and pulling. She pinched the nipples making Jan groan a little. The man cleared his throat. Mark and Jan looked to the side at the same time, staring at the large black cock pointing at their faces.

"I'm sorry, I had to say it," Mark said looking into Jan's eyes and then back to the large knob staring at him.

"It's ok, it's ok, it'll be all right, I understand," Jan said as she moved her hips, rocking slightly on her husbands cock, feeling him stirring under her. He could tell she was still hot and seeking another release.

Then Jan turned her head and took the tip of the black cock into her hungry mouth and started moving her head back and forth as she kept her arms wrapped around her husband's neck. Mark couldn't move even if he wasn't bound to the chair. He was mesmerized watching his wife dutifully sucking the large black cock, inches from his face. As she moved her head back and forth, taking half the organ into her mouth, she was also rocking on his heated loins, grinding out another orgasm for both of them. Mark saw the wanton lust in his wife as she skillfully sucked the monster cock in front of him as the woman behind Jan was roughly pulling and pinching his wife's nipples. Back and forth her head moved while the large man stood still over them both. Damn, it made him hot to watch his beautiful wife act the slut and take the shaft as far as she could into her pleasing mouth. He couldn't help himself, he was as aroused as he had ever been.

His trance was broken when the man spoke, "You haven't had the chance to taste your wife tonight, have you mister? I think you should have a taste. Stick out that tongue, you can taste her cum all over my cock. NOW!"

The man moved forward slightly as Jan reached with her hand, drawing the large penis from her mouth and looking at her husband, presented him the offering, holding the cock between their faces. Mark stuck out his tongue, tentatively running it along the length of the shiny shaft. Jan watched as her husband licked the man's beautiful cock that had impaled her earlier and moaned at the sight. She began to thrust her hips faster as she rode his cock. The man standing next to them put a hand on the back of their heads, pulling them both in around his cock. Jan was licking and mouthing one side and Mark the other as the man began to move his cock up and back between them. They both became consumed, watching each other, sharing, working together to please the giant shaft between their mouths. Jan with her hand guiding it, would move it to her mouth, sliding half of it into her mouth, then pulling it slowly out, sucking gently, would offer it to her husband. She would hold it up to his mouth and push it in when his mouth opened, obsessed in trying to get a little more down his throat each time. They would alternate at her discretion, her controlling the action. They would share by licking together. They were both consumed by their lust to please the cock in her hand.

"AHHHhhhhhh," moaned the man above them as a large hot creamy wad shot from the head of his cock hitting the back of her throat while Jan was slowly pulling it from her mouth. She began furiously pumping her hand the length of the shaft, coaxing more from him.

Another groan from the man and the next spurt hit her cheek. The man, with his hands on the back of their heads, eyes closed, head up to the ceiling, tightened his grip, pulling them together. Mark's face was pressed to the cheek of his wife and he could feel the hot sticky cum being rubbed on his face as the man held their faces together. He watched, his cheek pressed to his wife's, as she quickly took the head of the cock into her mouth and pumped her hand over the slick 11 inches. His passion inflamed, he kissed her cheek, licking, tasting, panting with her, and then he felt his own balls start to explode inside her. He let out a loud moan and tried to bounce under her while pinned to the chair. The chain reaction continued as Jan began her another series of spasms, bouncing up and down on her husband's cock while pumping the black cock into her mouth, trying to drain it. Jan screamed with pleasure trying to keep her mouth closed around the giant cock, but the cum began to seep from the sides of her mouth. She started to pant loudly from the orgasm washing over her. She lost all control and coordination; her hand holding the black cock as it spewed the seed over her hair, her husband's cheek, on her forehead, onto her husband's chin, onto her heaving breasts. It rapidly pulsed in her hand like a fire hose out of control. As it continued to twitch, but slowly ceased to produce any more darts of cum, the man released his grip of them. He fell back on the bed, letting the husband and wife continue to hunch and pound against each other, trying to get one more wave, one more throb from each other. Finally, going limp against each other.