Lisa and Kurt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt Kurt's hand grasp my slowly rising penis and I reached over and took his semi erect tool in mine. We played with each other as we watched Lisa working on Judy and it wasn't long before both our cocks were fully erect again. Kurt asked me if I would like to fuck him while we watched the girls and when I agreed, he got down on all fours facing them and I came up behind him. I dabbed a little KY on his anal opening and the head of my cock and thrust the crown inside him as he gasped in pleasure and raised his hips to give me full access. As I fed more and more of my thickness inside him, his ass closed around my organ and felt wonderful as it milked my shaft with each movement. Our eyes never left the girls as Judy had pulled Lisa around in a 69 and both were sucking each other's cunts and lifting their heads every once in a while to remark how delicious they tasted.

I reached around and grasped Kurt's erection in my hand and began to stroke him as I fucked him and the both of us went off on a wonderful trip together as we watched our women getting it on. The girls must have cum a few times each before I started to feel my orgasm approaching and when I told Kurt that I was almost ready to fill him with my cum, Judy asked Lisa if she could suck Kurt's cock while I came in him and she got off her so she could move over and take the swollen cockhead in her mouth.

As soon as her mouth engulfed his penis, he began to moan while I continued thrusting my organ in and out. Suddenly my orgasm overcame me and my penis exploded in his ass and started spurting jets of hot cum in him in one spasm after another. When my second load splashed inside him, he cried out and I heard my wife gurgle in glee as she swallowed each spurt as it shot onto her waiting tongue. His ass contracted around my shaft as he came and I thought my orgasm would never end but, unfortunately it did and after a time, I removed my slowly receding organ from his ass and lay down on the bed to recuperate as did he.

Since it was getting late, we decided to go to sleep and the four of us cuddled up against one another. As I fell asleep, I thought about the events of the day and how glad I was that Lisa had rung my bell while I had that enormous erection as I could have never foreseen what that event would lead to for both Judy and I.

12