Laresa's World Ch. 13: Brigid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers

Laresa needed no magic to bring her mistress to ecstasy. She reveled in the simple pleasure she could bring by talent alone. One hand released Brigid's hips, still held firm in the other, to sink downward. Laresa slipped her fingers beneath the elastic waist of her pants. The taut fabric pressed her hands tight against the silken blond curls as she slid past.

She confirmed what her body already revealed to her; the intensity of Brigid's desire had ignited her own. The delicate hair and smooth folds were damp with her own cream. Her fingers found the tender bud already hot and engorged. She sighed in contentment as her fingers began to entice her own flames, flicking and pressing in time with the tongue she used on her new mistress.

The pressure within her built slowly. Bringing herself to climax was never as fulfilling as having another, especially her master or mistress, do it for her. Instead of the searing inferno spreading through her body she began to feel the familiar comfort of a warm, numb, throbbing deep within her. As it spread she pulled her other hand from Brigid's hips. Given free rein at last the young woman began to buck and thrust herself against the gloriously cruel mouth that continued to assault her reason. Her hands continued to press Laresa heavily against her in order to mix external pressure with the unabated internal.

Laresa moaned now as her finger flew faster. Her hands and legs shook with the proximity of her own climax. Trembling with the effort, her free hand came up. Her timing was perfect. Even as her tongue paused to scream her euphoria, two fingers dove forward into the hot cavern of Brigid.

Every muscle in Brigid's body seized as time stood still yet again. She had thought the first a climax in truth but now discovered it to be nothing but a foothill to the heights she reached, as sensation crashed over her once more. Her back and neck arched in perpetual spasm. Her body burned in places she knew not she could feel. Her skin crawled with beatific sensation she had no words for. All of this while Laresa shuddered her own, much smaller, orgasm.

The mouth came forward once more, sucking forth the oversensitive flower and castigating it with her tongue. All at once Brigid's body craved the sensation and fought to flee it. The fingers invading her terrified depths spread, pressing outward against clutching muscles and discovering rough, virgin nerves, not touched in years. She pushed deeper until she met the slightest resistance and Brigid screamed the primal anguish of bliss; 'may this never end.'

An interminable period later Laresa began to slow. Her own crest had distracted her and her charge could no longer discern the multitudes of ecstasy evoked within her. She pulled her fingers free first. Finally her mouth released the captive bud of flesh and Brigid quieted.

Laresa pulled her hand from between her own legs and moved to clean both hands on the bedding. Brigid clasped her wrists with surprising speed. Laresa could see the other woman's body shake still, with near constant aftershocks, so determined was she that her hands held firm.

Hands guided wrists which guided fingers. The two which had been within Brigid moved to Laresa's lips. The three steeped in Laresa's desire came to Brigid's mouth. Her lips closed around them and her tongue began to methodically clean the cloying liquid. Laresa shuddered from the intensity and suggestive nature of the act and quickly reciprocated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That first time had been the only that Brigid had not brought Laresa to climax. The young woman might not have been as skilled as the genie but she more than made up for it with her intensity and drive.

Laresa had been free to choose the style of their living. At first she had resisted, insisting that her responsibility lay with her mistress' desires. Slowly she came to realize that, despite Brigid's aggression in affairs of love, she was an inherently submissive person. Her only real desire, aside from frequent and passionate time with Laresa, was to learn what she referred to as 'real,' or sometimes 'little,' magics. She delighted in creating wards and charms for the various ailments of the animals near her.

Soon the villages heard of her wonderful sachets and poppets. The strongest talismans she kept for herself. Laresa had taught her, as promised, to make one which detected untruths. That one she used frequently, as many who sought her aid were embarrassed by their maladies. Sometimes she turned them away until they spoke the truth, others she harassed it from them. Soon her reputation for discerning lies was as strong as that for healing, and many tribal elders came to her to help in settling particularly suspicious incidents.

The renown ever made her uncomfortable, seeing still within herself the failure of her clan. It was not until her very mother had come, begging at her feet to learn, that her confidence grew. At first her mother did not believe, figuring her for a charlatan, but the devout oaths of all local villages stayed her mind. When Brigid toured her around the woods surrounding her cave home she finally believed. She pointed out where she acquired each ingredient, successfully, even identifying some her mother had wondered over since she was a girl. Brigid taught her the smaller spells and charms but kept the greatest, such as how to make a charm that could identify magics as great as Laresa's ring, for herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laresa froze. Brigid looked at her, a curious smile on her face. The genie had been grooming a wild hound, a pastime that bemused her lover to no end. The smile faded as she saw the expression of panic on Laresa. The hound bolted. She looked quickly up.

The man had dark skin and angular features. He wore strange garb and had the weathered look of a man who had walked for many months. Brigid had never seen his like before, but it was equally clear Laresa had.

He spoke but Brigid couldn't understand. Laresa did.

The strange man looked at the women. "I search the world for people who can perform great miracles in the hopes that I can learn from them."

Brigid, this man hides something. He knows more of me than he reveals, he speaks a tongue similar to my homelands and seems to be searching for others with great power.

He hunts genies doesn't he? Laresa gave an almost imperceptible nod in response to Brigid's thought. Do you know why?

No. One may only possess two at a time but I sense none on him, and besides it is easier to wish for another than it is to hunt them down. Somehow he knows of us but does not hold one of us. Perhaps he once did and lost it?

Do all of your kind live in rings? He seems interested in the talismans and ignored my jewelry. Brigid was thankful she had commissioned the best smiths she knew to make another ring, a broach and two necklaces, all in a style similar enough to the ring that choosing among them would prove risky. Even if the man knew to look for jewelry he would have a one in five chance to succeeding, barring some form of divining tool such as Laresa had taught her to make.

No. We can live within nearly any item, so long as it had great value at the time of its creation, though usually the objects are small enough to be worn or carried. Brigid smiled and quickly pocketed a handful of charms and talismans within reach. If he was able to detect the nature of her ring those other items should confound him. She made sure to keep the truth charm in her grasp.

Laresa, I wish to be able to converse with him. The genie nodded almost imperceptibly. Brigid turned back to the man who had proceeded to attempt two further languages, neither of which Brigid had understood. "I am Brigid. How may I help you." Her voice was bold with the authority she had learned to wield intelligently.

The man's eyes widened briefly at hearing his native tongue spoken fluently by the barbarian woman. "I wander the world, seeking those that perform miracles so that I may learn from them." The man danced the fine line between truth and deceit. While his words were true they held not the whole truth. He must wish to learn the means, likely to steal it for himself.

"I hardly claim to perform miracles. I know herb lore, mostly. Surely there are numerous such as I around these parts that you could learn from?" Two could dance with partial truths.

The man was watching Laresa although it was Brigid who spoke. Laresa was very glad Brigid had requested she remain as inconspicuous as possible when seen at her mistress' side. She wore a fur skirt and bustier similar to Brigid's. The outfits always brought the Amazon women to Laresa's mind but they served to add mystique to the now famous wise-mother.

"There are many who could teach me herb craft. In truth I could probably teach much more of that lore to those about than they could teach me." The man finally turned to look at Brigid. "You are spoken highly of and I can see from your tools," a hand waved, indicating her scattered charms, "you know more than simple herb lore." He selected a piece, seemingly at random. "This, for instance, will ward one from baleful spirits. Contrary to the farmers beliefs I doubt you see many of those about."

Brigid's eyes narrowed. "You might be surprised what haunts the countryside. However you seem to know a fair amount about magic as well. What could I teach you that you do not already know?"

The man stepped closer to whisper conspiratorially to her. "I believe I know what truly haunts these woods. I doubt, however, the farmers do." It seemed all the man could do to keep from glancing meaningfully at Laresa.

Brigid did glance. Laresa's eyes widened from shock as her magic responded to the nature of her magic. Brigid cringed as her lover vanished from sight. She turned back to the man, but he hurried to the mouth of the cave the two still called home. At the entrance he turned briefly. "If you try to follow I shall reveal to all around where the source of your powers lay! They would not appreciate, I think, knowing you consorted with evil spirits." With that, he was gone.

Brigid slumped back onto the soft bedding. Laresa had kept it clean and fresh since the day they had met. She thought back to the passion of that night and smiled. It had been the first of countless such nights the two had spent together. Eventually the genie had admitted that she longed for the touch of a man as well, and Brigid had practically thrown her out in order to get her lover to satisfy her own needs in addition to Brigid's.

"Laresa." The sound of her voice was mournful.

Smoke began to pour from the ring. Slowly the form of a very confused genie solidified. "You wished me back into the ring!"

"Yes." Brigid never wished these days. Occasionally she would make requests, but Laresa knew they were simply that. The djiin never denied her requests. "Time was essential and I could not afford to explain."

Laresa was scanning the room when comprehension dawned. "He tried to steal me." Brigid grinned as she nodded. "He chose the wrong item, but you needed me to vanish to appease his mind!" Brigid's grin broadened further and turned wicked. The wish had come straight to Laresa's thoughts, explicitly stated in order to trigger her magic instantly. "What did he take?"

The smile faded. "The finder stone." It had been one of Brigid's greatest treasures. The stone would heat when in the presence of greater magics, growing warmer still when its owner turned it towards the object. This was not what made the object so valuable however. Laresa had made it for Brigid by hand. "I'm sorry."

Laresa's hand came up to stroke the woman's cheek. "I would rather lose a thousand such trinkets than to be taken from you before our time."

Brigid smiled and slid an arm around Laresa's waist. They turned to watch the cave mouth. "Do you think he'll be back? When he discovers he failed to get you?"

"I believe he will never try to summon me." Oddly, Laresa found herself thinking of the master who would never meet her; Dolph. She thought also of some of the others she had met who seemed to know of her kind.

Brigid nodded. "Good!" Quickly a grin spread across her face once more. Her hand traveled up Laresa's side to squeeze a breast. "Now. . ." Back onto the bed the two tumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading my latest chapter of Laresa's World...I urge you to take the time to read the previous (and forthcoming) chapters and follow the travels of our luscious genie through time, and from master to mistress and back again. Further tales of Laresa can be found in Danellekitten's "Miranda and the Prince" stories...Thank you to everyone who has helped contribute, and especially thank you to RedHairedandFriendly for coming up with the concept.

Copywrite November 2006 by Deathlynx.

deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers
12