La Cabana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She'll be up in a minute," said Delphena in a tone as if she was discussing the weather. "I'm sorry you did not enjoy yourself."

Corey did not trust himself to say anything, so he looked away. He found himself staring at Rebecca.

"I would like Rebecca to leave with us," he said suddenly for reasons he could not name.

"I have no hold on Rebecca," stated Delphena.

"That's not the impression I got," replied Corey.

"Thy act of kindness towards me hast freed thee," said Rebecca, walking hesitantly over to them.

Corey looked over at Delphena and saw a glint of humor in her green eyes.

"If that's true, then your warning was a kindness that will set you free," he told her.

Rebecca gasped and looked at Delphena with trepidation. Delphena gave her a knowing smile and nodded so slightly that it was almost imperceptible. Rebecca smiled hesitantly as relief and joy came to her face. Just then, Jeanette was brought up the steps escorted by two bouncers. Her clothing and hair was totally disarrayed and her face was still shiny from Conchita's juices. She was protesting loudly, but no one was paying her any attention.

"Jeanette, Corey wishes to leave," said Delphena.

"So? Let him," snarled Jeanette, trying to shake her arms free from the bouncers' grip.

"I'm afraid you two came in together, so you'll have to leave together,' stated Delphena.

"Corey, we're staying," said Jeanette ominously.

"No, we're not."

"Listen, you limp dick..."

The rest of what Jeanette was going to say was lost as she was dragged by the two bouncers out the door. Delphena then led Corey and Rebecca outside. Jeanette was being held down by the valet booth.

"Good luck, Corey," said Delphena, holding out her hand. "Rebecca, if you can wait a minute or two here, I have something for you."

Corey shook Delphena's hand and looked at Rebecca. She nodded that she would be okay and he then walked towards the valet booth. His car had just driven up and, without a word said, both he and Jeanette climbed in. Silence reigned the whole way home.

No sooner had they arrived at the mansion, than Jeanette jumped out of the car and walked quickly inside. Corey sighed and followed after her slowly. He knew nothing had changed with her and cursed himself for being a fool for not seeing what she really was. As he entered the house, he saw her coming out of the bathroom. Her face was cleaned and her hair had been rearranged. She grabbed her purse and headed towards him.

"I'm going back," she said haughtily as she opened the door. "Don't bother waiting up." Jeanette stopped and looked back over her shoulder. "Oh, by the way, you'll be hearing from my lawyer in the morning."

Corey stared at the door for a long time after Jeanette had left. Too much had happened too fast and Corey really could not comprehend some of what had gone on this night. Surprisingly, the one thing he did feel was relief now that Jeanette had left. Standing up straight, he headed towards the kitchen, but stopped when the doorbell rang. He walked back, opened the door, and was startled to see Rebecca standing there.

She was still wearing her brocade dress and conical cap, but not her golden mask. Her face was lovely and radiant. Rebecca gave Corey a shy look and a bright smile.

"Rebecca, I..."

Rebecca stepped forward and kissed Corey before he could say another word. That kiss enflamed Corey's passion and he wrapped his arms around her as he returned her kiss with fervor. Rebecca's hat was knocked aside, but she did not seem to notice as they grasped each other, kissing ardently. Rebecca moaned as Corey's tongue licked over her lips and her own came out to duel with his.

Panting heavily, Rebecca pulled Corey close and began attacking the buttons on the back of his costume. Corey did the same to her and they quickly shed their clothing. Corey stepped back slightly to look at Rebecca. Her golden hair hung down her back past her thin waist. Her pubic hair was trimmed short and Rebecca's breasts were very large and full. Corey knew Jeanette's were a 38DD, but he was sure Rebecca's were much bigger. He reached up gently to caress them and was amazed at how heavy they were, but, at the same time, so exquisitely soft in texture. He instinctively knew that they were real, which was more than he could say about Jeanette's. Corey shook his head to thrust all thoughts of Jeanette away. Smiling at Rebecca, he traced his thumbs over her hard erect nipples causing her to shiver in pleasure.

"Now, my lord," gasped Rebecca as she pulled Corey to the floor. "Push thy shaft into me. I can not wait any longer."

Corey lowered himself between Rebecca's legs and placed the tip of his raging hard-on at the entrance to her dripping wet pussy. He started to slide his cock into that velvet cocoon, but hit something an inch or so in. Before he could do anything, Rebecca arched up, grabbed his butt, and painfully dug her fingernails into his ass.

Corey lunged forward driving his hard prick into her hot tight vagina. Rebecca gasped in pain as her hymen ripped apart. She shook and trembled beneath him with tears in her eyes and an ecstatic smile on her face.

"T'was...t'was both...pain and pleasure...in that...in that...assault, my lord," she gasped.

"We've only started, my lady," replied Corey as he gently slid his cock in and out of her.

It was only a couple of moments later before Corey was pounding his shaft into Rebecca with her screaming encouragement to him. Rebecca orgasmed twice and then once more when Corey's sexual passion peaked and he spurted his hot seed deep into her womb. Corey felt like his whole body was part of his climax as everything within him seemed to center on each one of his spurts. As their ardor subsided, Corey rolled off Rebecca and they lay side by side for a long time, gasping for breath and trembling all over.

"That was...fantastic!" panted Corey when he was finally able to speak.

"Aye, my lord," replied Rebecca, rolling over onto her side to cuddle up with him. "I am glad I found thee."

"How did you find me?" asked Corey with a smile.

Rebecca sat up, her large breasts swaying with the movement. Corey thought then and there that he could watch that movement all day long and all night as well. Rebecca pulled a card and an envelope out of an inside pocket of her dress.

"Delphena hast given me these items and put me in a strange carriage which brought me to thee. The windows in the carriage were black so I could not see out of them," said Rebecca, handing them over to Corey.

The card was a business card for La Cabana with Corey's address written on the back. As Corey looked at it, he jumped and yelled as the card went completely black and disappeared in a grey puff of smoke. He looked over at Rebecca who had a look of incomprehension on her face, which suddenly changed to a look of sadness.

"Your lady hast returned to Delphena," she said to Corey. "Thou will not see her again."

"What do you mean?" asked Corey as he opened the envelope.

Inside the envelope was a note, a piece of parchment, and a birth certificate for Rebecca Truscott of Essex. Corey opened the note and read:

Corey, The birth certificate enclosed within will allow Rebecca to live and function in your society. Jeanette will return to me of her own free will, which is something you can not control. Take care of Rebecca and keep her safe. I hope never to see either of you again, but the choice is up to you. DELPHENA

The parchment was very old and yellowed. Corey carefully unfolded the brittle paper. The top line in gothic lettering read, 'Essex Cathedral, Registry of Births'. Corey scanned down the names and swallowed hard when he saw an entry for Rebecca de Truscott, born the fifteenth of March in the year of Our Lord 1193. Holding the papers in his hands, Corey looked up at Rebecca shaking his head.

"I see thou dost not understand," said Rebecca calmly. "The tavern thou wast in was not of this world. It is the Inn of the Lost Soul. For a short time of thy life, thou wast in Purgatory. I lived there much longer. I wast selfish and cared for no one, but myself. I did what I liked regardless of the effects mine actions had upon others. I sought entertainment at the tavern and could not get free."

"You're free now," said Corey. "Delphena wrote that she hopes to never see us again." He then hesitated before continuing. "If you would like to, I would like you to stay with me. I can show you the 21st century and keep you safe as Delphena asked me to. Maybe with the two of us being together, we can stay away from her place."

Rebecca gave Corey a coy smile and stretched her arms above her head. Corey's eyes widened and he gulped nervously as he watched her tits lift up and out. Her pink areolas and suckable nipples seemed to be crying out for attention.

"That depends, my lord, on if thou hast a softer place than this floor to frolic upon," she said in a low, husky voice.

"I think I can manage that," replied Corey with a smile. "I have a large waterbed upstairs."

"Water...bed? How dost thou sleep on water?"

"Wait and see," said Corey, thinking over all the new concepts and items that Rebecca had never seen before. "This is going to be fun."

12