Katie's Winter Sojourn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,590 Followers

Katie attacked him with more suction and licking as she felt him stiffen and his balls tighten in her hand. She squeezed them eliciting a loud groan from Doc. She continued to bob furiously on his cock until he couldn't take it any longer. Katie wanted to taste his cum and she stroked his shaft and rubbed his balls as she sucked.

"Oh, fuck! I'm cumming," Doc yelled.

Katie just hummed her approval on his cock, forcing the release from his balls. His cock swelled in her mouth momentarily and then cum blasted from the end. Katie loved to feel a dick pulse and throb in her mouth as it emptied its load. She collected everything in her mouth, waiting for him to end. After four or five good spasms, Doc's dick went silent. Katie held it in her mouth until it softened. She thought that girls that pulled off right away took some of the joy of a good blowjob from their man.

To Katie, giving a good blowjob was an art form and she tried to make it the best she could each time. She tenderly tapered him off. Then she removed her mouth and looked up at Doc. His eyes were just now opening too. Katie opened her mouth showing him her prize. Doc moaned as he watched Katie swallow his cum.

"Oh, god, that's wild, Katie," Doc gasped.

"Did you like it?" Katie asked.

"Oh, my, it was wonderful. The best," Doc said.

"Thanks. I like to please my man," Katie said.

She got out of bed and hopped into his bathroom. She used the toilet and then gargled with mouthwash. It wasn't that she needed to drown the taste of Doc's cum but she had other ideas.

She was just finishing up when Doc came in and took a leak himself. When he was done, Katie kissed him and said she needed to go. She hopped back into the bedroom to her crutches.

"Where're you going so early? It's only about six," Doc said and offered, "you can stay and sleep here longer rather than go upstairs."

"I have another man to thank," Katie said, with a big grin.

"Oh, I see," Doc said smiling back. "He'll love that as much as me."

"I hope so," Katie said. "I hope he is as good as you too."

"No chance of that," Doc said joking.

"Well, I'll find out," Katie said with a devilish glint.

Katie made her way over to Dave's room and quietly opened the door. The last Doc saw of her was just before the door closed. She smiled at him in all her beautifully naked glory.

Katie fucked and sucked Dave for nearly three hours. They did let the dog out of the room but stayed and did not come out of the bedroom until after 8:30 in the morning. Doc already had breakfast prepared when they exited.

Katie had tenderly awakened Dave. Kissed him passionately and played with her cock. He was longer than Doc by about an inch so Katie couldn't wait to fuck him. She fucked his brains out getting him to cum in her pussy just like Doc. She had been already wet from giving Doc a blowjob and she came twice with Dave fucking her with his long cock.

They had slept for about an hour after fucking and then Katie had sucked him off just like Doc. It took a bit longer for Dave to cum again so soon but Katie didn't mind the effort. He too fed her a nice load of his cum.

They all ate breakfast together. The guys seemed to have a newfound spring in their steps. Katie noticed and chuckled to herself. She was pleased she could make these guys feel so happy. They had helped her so much, so she liked making them feel so good. Christmas was two days away and they deserved to feel special, especially now.

The men wanted Katie to stay for Christmas, but she needed to get home to her family back in Chicago. She had called the insurance company upon learning her car was indeed totaled. She had a rental car rider on her policy, so she was entitled to a rental car until she could get a new car. She called to arrange to pick up the car in Eau Claire. The guys offered to drive her there if she stayed with them for Christmas Eve. She agreed.

"I know what you guys want for Christmas," Katie said chuckling.

"What?" they both asked together acting smug.

"This and this," Katie said pointing to her mouth and pussy.

"That would be very nice," both guys agreed laughing.

"Maybe in the future I can come back once in a while to stay. Would you guys like that?" Katie asked.

"That would be the best Christmas present anyone could give us," Dave stated.

"Doc agreed saying, "Katie, you've made two old men feel ten years younger. We're the ones that should be thanking you."

That night they both fucked Katie before bed. In the morning before breakfast she gave them both nice long slow blowjobs. These would have to hold them till her next visit. After breakfast, they drove her to Eau Claire where she got the rental car. They kissed before departing.

"Merry Christmas, Katie," Doc said. "Call me if you need the cast removed or anything."

"Merry Christmas, Doc," Katie said. "Thanks for everything."

"Merry Christmas, Katie," Dave said. "We'll miss you. Hurry back."

"I'll miss you both too," Katie said, giving them both another kiss. "Say bye to Brandy for me."

The guys waved as Katie drove away. On the drive home it started snowing again. Both thought back to the last snowstorm and smiled to themselves. Wasn't winter grand!

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,590 Followers