Justification

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was lying on someone's bed having his penis sucked by a guy, a very attractive guy, one that he didn't want this to be just a random event, a 'one off' as he had heard been used before. His balls were tightening slightly, the tube in his cock growing tighter as he felt his orgasm approaching. It wasn't the most romantic things he had imagined, and he wished he could last longer, and he desperately tried to. Thinking of sports, work, anything, not the fact his penis was being sucked with some skill he realised, not the fact his balls were being rubbed gently, squeezed, not tightly, just, securely, and a chin resting close to his anal passage.

Paul could see the effect he was having. He lowered his right hand slightly, rubbing down the crack between Ashley's legs and reaching the puckered mound of his anal hole, touching it, brushing it. Ashley began to tense up, a reaction Paul was expecting. He pulled his head back slightly, not wanting to choke on it, and used his tense lips to massage the skin of Ashley's cock, back and forth, to a rhythm he had received his first time. It worked, and Ashley came, for the first time to a blow job, into Paul's mouth, the wad of cum not huge in terms of those he had had before, but he could feel it in his mouth, on his throat, dripping down onto his tongue.

Ashley lay beside Paul, the bed was narrow and confined, and as a result they were pressed pretty tightly together. He didn't know if he was sleeping, he couldn't tell, maybe he wasn't, but Ashley certainly wasn't. He could feel the curves and stretches, the naked warmth of Paul's flesh against his own; the way their genitals touched, the exchange of semen still dribbling out long after their orgasms had passed. It was strange, it wasn't like he had expected it to be, and he certainly wasn't thinking like he thought he might. At the very worst he had expected a quick drunken kiss at a party or something, that would be the extent of his exploration into this world but it had become so much more. How could he justify this to himself? Well, quite easily he realised. How he would explain this situation to his friends, his family was beyond him. But for the first time, the fear of this situation had passed. And so he lent forward kissing Paul softly on the forehead and closed his eyes, falling asleep to happy thoughts.

12