Junior Year Ch. 02

Story Info
While the boys are away, Kitty has her way with Lauren.
2.6k words
4.21
30.3k
2
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 06/21/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

II While the Boys Are Away...

Lauren and Kitty decided to spend their Saturday evening together, getting drunk and relaxing after a day spent on campus running around, buying books, and catching up with their old dorm friends from last year. Adam and Brad were out at the bars with the soccer team, partying. They hadn't seen Logan or Hanna all day, and had no idea where they could be. They were sitting on the bed in Lauren's room, lounging in the pajamas, loose little shorts and tight little tee-shirts. After catching up on all the gossip about their friends from the year before, and after they had each put down a couple beers, their conversation turned to the events of the night before.

"I had no idea the walls were so thin here!" Lauren said.

"I had no idea you were so damn loud when you were getting fucked!" Kitty shot back.

"Don't lie. I can't help that it feels so damn good," Lauren replied.

"Is Adam really that big?"

"Well, he just hits all my good spots. At least he did last night."

"Well, listening to you hit all my good spots last night," Kitty said.

" I only got so into it because I could hear you! And because I knew Logan and Hanna could hear, too."

"You're such an exhibitionist," Kitty said, gulping down some beer.

"You're no better," Lauren shot back. She up-ended her beer and finished it. She tried to stand up but was unsteady and fell back on the bed, falling into Kitty.

"I'll go get more beer, you goddamn lightweight." Kitty stood up, finished her beer, took Lauren's can, and walked off to the kitchen. She returned with a can for each of them. She opened one and handed it to Lauren, who took a big gulp and smiled a goofy grin. "So, last night after all the fireworks were over, Brad suggested that you and me and him have a threesome."

Lauren started laughing. "Oh yeah? I don't think Adam would be too happy about that. He's always insisted on having me all to himself. I mean, I've always insisted on having him all to myself, too."

"So you tell him everything?" Kitty asked.

"Well, not everything," Lauren admitted. "But I think you know everything."

"Do you think he tells you everything?"

"Yeah, I trust him."

Kitty suddenly leaned in and kissed Lauren full on the lips, grabbing her head and kissing her good and long. Lauren tried to pull away, and then Kitty let go of her. "Are you gonna tell him about that?"

"Kitty! You kissed me! I thought we had an agreement!"

"I won't let Adam find out. Besides, you're the sexiest girl I know," Kitty replied. She leaned in and tried to kiss Lauren again.

"Kitty, stop," she said. Kitty continued, and Lauren tried to pull away from her, and wound up falling onto her back on the bed. Kitty pounced and was right on top of her.

"Does Adam have to know everything? Do you tell him everything that we talk about? I've told you a lot of things in the strictest of confidence, Lauren McCain." Kitty was straddling her now, across her belly.

"No, Kitty, of course not, I would never tell him your secrets, those things are between us!"

"Then lets keep this between us," Kitty said, and leaned down and kissed Lauren again, full on the lips. Lauren squirmed for a moment, until Kitty's tongue flicked across her lips, and her mouth opened, and then their tongues touched, and in that moment all the love Lauren had for Kitty took a sudden sexual turn, and she felt Kitty's gentle hands on her neck and shoulders, caressing her, and their tongues danced and Kitty's body slid down, still straddling her, fully pressed against her, their tits pushed together and rubbing in the most wonderful way, and Lauren decided that yeah, this could be their little secret too. They kissed and kissed and kissed, and then their hands started wandering, and by the time Lauren thought about stopping it was already too late; Kitty's fingers had found her clit, and those wonderful sensations flooded her. Her little shorts were on the floor, and she had nothing underneath, and then Kitty's finger was inside her, and then two fingers were inside her, and Kitty's lips were all over her body, and her shirt was pulled up and Kitty was sucking on her nipples and sliding those two fingers in and out of her pussy in the most wonderful way, hitting spots Adam's cock only wished it could find, and Lauren was surprised at the speed with which Kitty brought her to her orgasm, and she couldn't help but cry out for more, and Kitty was only too happy to give her exactly what she wanted.

Lauren was about to come again when they heard the door open. Lauren was snapped back to reality in an instant, and Kitty, too. Her fingers left, Lauren's shirt was pulled back down, Kitty helped her pull her shorts on, all in a few seconds. Lauren was still breathing hard. They looked at each other, and listened intently. They looked at the clock next to Lauren's bed. It was just after eleven.

"There's no way they would be back from the bars this early," Kitty whispered. She grabbed her beer and took a drink. Lauren took a couple drinks, and gathered her courage.

"Adam?" she called out.

"Uh, no, it's Hanna."

"And Logan."

Lauren and Kitty heaved sighs of relief. They went out into the living room, where Logan and Hanna had just put a DVD in the Playstation to watch. They were sitting on the sofa in front of the TV. "What did you get?" Kitty asked them.

"You two want a beer?" Lauren offered.

"Sure," Hanna replied. Logan nodded, and Lauren stumbled off to the kitchen.

"We got Streets of Fire," Logan said.

"What's that?" Kitty asked.

"It's a rock 'n' roll myth," he replied. Kitty looked at Hanna questioningly, but she only shrugged.

"I've never seen it."

Lauren came back with a couple beers, handed one to Logan and one to Hanna.

"Do you girls want to smoke with us?" Hanna asked them.

"Huh?" Lauren said.

"Some weed," Hanna said. Lauren suddenly realized that Logan was rolling a joint.

"Oh, um, no, thanks," Lauren said.

"Lauren, c'mon, it'll be fun," Kitty said.

Lauren looked at her. "I'm already plenty drunk," Lauren replied, half-slurring her words together. "Kitty, can I talk to you?" she said suddenly, and started walking towards her room.

"Uh, sure," Kitty said. "We'll be back in a few minutes," she whispered to Hanna and Logan before following Lauren into her room. As soon as she closed the door behind her, Lauren wrapped her arms around her and kissed her, hard. Kitty was quick to kiss back.

"We weren't done," Lauren whispered. "But we need to be quiet," she said.

"Okay," Kitty replied, putting her index finger up to her lips and smiling wickedly. They kissed again, and then fell together onto Lauren's bed.

Logan and Hanna heard them crash onto the bed. "You girls all right in there?" Logan called out.

"Yes!" came the reply.

"We're gonna smoke this!" Kitty yelled at them.

"Go ahead!"

Logan and Hanna looked at each other. "What do you think is going on in there?" Logan whispered to Hanna.

"They're drunk and silly," Hanna replied.

"C'mon, let's go smoke this," Logan said. They got back and went back to Hanna's room, and sat down on the sofa-bed, which was still pulled out. It was underneath open windows, so they lit the joint and blew the smoke outside.

"Do you hear that?" Hanna whispered as Logan puffed on the joint. He handed it to her, holding in his hit.

"What?"

"Listen."

And there it was. Quieter than the night before, but unmistakable: Lauren, moaning.

"I had no idea," Hanna said. "I usually have excellent gaydar."

Logan turned on Hanna's stereo. "Maybe it's their first time. We'll let them enjoy it, huh? They're obviously trying to keep quiet."

The continued smoking their joint. "God, I wish I could see them!" Hanna said.

"Me too," Logan agreed. "I didn't know you were into girls," he said.

"I'm into everyone," she said. "It's just so hard to find the right people sometimes. So many people get so attached, and there's always all this drama and bullshit. I gave up on trying to have relationships a while ago."

"So what are you trying to find?" he asked her.

She puffed on the joint, thinking, blew out the smoke, and said: "I want to have fun. I want to go out on dates. I want good hot sex. What every girl wants. I just don't want to feel tied down. Maybe tied up, sometimes, but not tied down to a person, or an idea, or some outmoded idea of sexuality."

"You are wiser than your nineteen years would suggest," Logan said, and puffed on the joint, taking a deep hit.

"And what about you?" she asked.

"What about me? I learned a few years ago that my writing suffers tremendously when I'm happy and in a relationship and things are stable. But I'm like you: I want to have fun, take girls out, have awesome sex."

"Sounds like we're on the same page. You're not just saying that because you want to fuck me, are you?" she asked, sliding her leg over his thigh. He looked her in her eyes.

"Maybe," he said, "but I'll never tie you down."

"And you won't get jealous if I go out with other boys, or girls?"

"As long as you don't get jealous when I go out with other girls," he replied.

So she leaned in and kissed him, and he greedily kissed her back. She swung her leg across his lap, and then she was straddling him. Their hands groped each other as they kissed. She pulled his tee-shirt over his head, and he fondled her large breasts. Her tank top joined his shirt on the floor, and her bra was quick to follow.

"I've been wanting to fuck you since I saw you," she said.

"I know the feeling," he replied, as she pulled away from him, sliding down him, rubbing her tits against his bare torso, tugging at the fly on his jeans and pulling them down to his ankles. She grabbed the band of his boxer shorts and pulled them down, too, exposing his cock, which was standing at attention. She grabbed it, wrapping her lithe hand around it, moving her hand up and down, and he moaned, and then her mouth descended on the head and she took it in her mouth, wrapping her full pink lips around it, sliding her tongue up and down it, and then taking it fully into her mouth, until it hit the back of her throat. With her free hand she pulled down her shorts and thong at the same time, and continued to suck on his hard thick cock for a few more moments, before traveled back up his body, straddling him, holding his cock and guiding the head to her wet entrance. She rubbed the shaft against her pussy lips, and reached for her purse, which was on the floor next to the sofa-bed. She quickly found a condom, tore it open with her teeth, and slid it onto his hard cock.

"I'll have to remember to get the Magnums," she said, when it was fully on him and only encased three-quarters of his cock. "But I think this will work for now," she said, and guided the head into her, slowly, taking it inch by inch. They kissed again, but then she put her hands on his chest and slowly ground against his cock, letting it fill her, and he used both his hands on her breasts, gently pinching her nipples. They both let out loud moans when his cock finally was fully buried inside her, and he squeezed her tits and she moved her hips in slow circles. His hands traveled down her body, all over her, finally reaching around and cupping her butt, and she started moving up and down on his cock, slowly, and she cried out each time it was buried fully inside her pussy. He looked down and watched his cock enter her and pull out, and she slowly picked up speed, and Logan watched her tits bounce as she fucked him, and they were both moaning their pleasure.

The next time he looked down to watch his cock enter her, though, he saw that it was no longer encased in the condom. "The condom broke," he told her, grabbing her hips and stopping her.

"Shit," she said, and pulled off him, letting his cock drop out. She rolled onto her back and fingered herself for a moment, and then pulled out the shredded condom. She tossed it in a little trashcan next to the sofa-bed. They kissed again, and she said: "Titty-fuck me."

She didn't have to tell him twice. He got on top of her, straddling her just below her breasts, and he pressed his cock against her chest and grabbed her tits with his hands, pushing them together around his cock. She took her tits in her hands and Logan started thrusting his cock between her breasts. "Oh yeah, c'mon big boy, come all over Hanna's big titties," she said, mewling as he thrust between her tits, picking up some speed, his cock slick from her spit and pussy juices. Within moments his cock started to spasm, and he pulled back and grabbed it and aimed the head at her heaving breasts, which she still held together, and shot his seed onto her tits in thick gooey gobs. He rolled off her and lay on his back next to her, and she scooped the jism off her tits with her fingers and put it in her mouth, sucking her fingers dry each time. "You taste good," she said, almost as an afterthought.

"I'm glad you like it," he replied, his hands on her body again, traveling down to her crotch, which was smooth save for the strip of curly dark hairs just above her clit. He slowly rubbed her clit in small circles as she continued eating his seed, and she started moaning. Soon she was clean, and her body started writhing from the pleasure his fingers were building inside her. He slid a finger inside her, and then another, and she reached down and continued rubbing her clit while he slid his fingers in and out of her dripping pussy. He dragged the tips of his fingers along her upper wall, and soon she was crying out, and before he knew it she was coming hard, her pussy clenching at his fingers.

"I hate to say it," she said, as she was basking in her afterglow, "but I could get used to this."

He put his arm around her and held her close to him. "You're not getting attached after one time, are you?"

"Never," she said. "But I will keep using you for sex. And your weed."

"Speaking of, I totally need a cigarette."

"Let's roll up a couple spliffs," she suggested, and they dragged themselves from her bed, put their clothes back on, and went outside for a smoke.

As they walked out to the front door, to sit out on the steps and smoke, they could hear the moaning from Lauren and Kitty. They decided to go get some bigger condoms after they enjoyed their smokes.