Journal of a Proper Young Lady Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed her Cheek, then all around her Face, then began kissing and licking the Nape of her Neck, her Shoulders, between her Bosoms. Then, releasing her Nipples from betwixt my Fingers and Thumbs, I lowered myself to the ground, so that I was kneeling between her opened Thighs, and began to kiss her Globes. As I did so, I let my Hands wander over her Belly, and to Toy with her downy Nether Hair. I kissed her Left Tit, and then her Right, exploring her smooth, delicate Skin, tasting the Salt sweat that glistered upon her Bust. I began to suckle on her Right Teat, like a particularly rapacious Infant. As I did so, I rubbed her inner Thighs with my Hands. Up and down, up and down, but never quite reaching her Crux; her hot, damp little Cunt. I moved my Head and Mouth across to the opposite Nipple and at this one I nibbled a little, and rolled my Tongue around it. Kitty tried to speak, but could only utter whimpers, the inarticulate sounds of her pleasure.
“... Please ... Please ...” she eventually managed. “Frig me. Teach me how to come!”

I was not quite ready to oblige her, and instead intensified my ministrations to her Tits (with my Mouth) and Thighs, Belly, Haunches (with my Hands). She writhed and gasped and moaned, and spread her Legs still further apart. I clasped her Arse-Cheeks and licked and sucked viciously at her Tits. I moved my Hands round, back over her Belly, then down to the uppermost parts of her Thighs, before letting one of them, brush across her wet, twitching Womanhood.
“Yes!” she exclaimed.
I ceased my suckling at her Breasts briefly while I wetted the Fingers of my dominant hand in my Mouth, looking up into her Eyes as I did so. I then committed my Fingers to that part of my Friend where their attentions were most sincerely looked-for. I massaged her Mound with my moistened Hand, and her left Tit with the other. Her right Breast was once again the province of my Lips, Teeth and Tongue. I traced her Gap with my middle Finger, blindly feeling out her tented Bud. She was transported as I did so, and I could feel her Body wracked with the sublime Sensations I had so often experienced when I frigged myself alone.

I stopped sucking at her Tit, leaving it glistening with her Sweat and my Saliva, and sat back upon my Haunches, my Face now but a Twelve-Inch from her Cunt. From that Foot’s distance, I fancied I could feel the Heat of her upon my Cheeks. Expectorating upon my Left Hand, I put it to the same Office (and the same Orifice) as my Right. I used my Elbows to prise Kitty’s Legs still further apart, and then used the Fingers of my Left Hand to separate a little the swollen Lips of her fiery nether-Mouth. She was now so wet-between-the-Legs that I had no further need to use my Spit as Lubricant for my Hand, but could wet my Fingers instead in the perfumed Juices of her Desire.

How ludicrous have I become! “The perfumed Juices of her Desire.” I am snared quite in that same limed trap as that Creature who penned the “True Tale of the Aristocracy”. How I laugh’d at him, but now find I myself competing with him in the risible erotick extravagances of my Prose. He wrote of odoriferous Flowers, and I of perfumed Juices. O for shame! To ground myself once more, and to put to good use demotic Anglo-Saxon: Kitty’s Cunt was so wet that I had no need of spittle, and could lay my Hand direct upon her hard little Nub, which was now poking out from its Hood, without discomfiting her. As to the Smell of Kitty’s Cunt Juices: it was both musty and sharp, acrid and exciting. To call the Secretions of Kitty’s marvellous, unpicturesque little Cunt “perfumed” is to belie their true power. In short: Kitty’s Cunt reeked, but its Stink was one of a peculiar Potency, one that filled and enflamed my Nostrils, but did not repulse me, instead it was alluring, inviting, inviting me to Taste ...

The Fingers of my Left Hand, then, held apart the Lips of Kitty’s Cunny, and the Thumb of my Right was now direct upon her Clitoris, massaging it, pulling it this way and that. I pinched her little Bud, between Finger and Thumb and gently fidgeted it around. Kitty’s Hips were now bucking to and fro, seemingly out of her Control, and little Squeals of Joy were escaping from her. Still the compelling stench of her secretions pulled my Face – and my Mouth – closer, closer until she must have been able to feel my Breath upon her puffy, distended Cuntlips. Then, allatonce, I left mauling her Clitoris and plunged my Head down, forcing my Lips up against her Cunny. I used my Hands to open her, so that I could get deeper, deeper inside her. I kissed her deeply, probing her with my Tongue. And how did Kitty’s Cunt taste, you ask? Tart, bitter, pungent, brusque, forbidden. It is an almost indescribable Taste, not wholly attributable to mere, mundane Flavours and Textures and Aromas, but with feelings of Lust and Intimacy and Prohibition. I imagine that Eve’s first Bite of the illicit Fruit, whose ingestion brought Death into the World, tasted so, and awaked such Feelings of Naughtiness commingled with Desire.

I could feel Kitty writhe against me as I tongued her, her Body convulsing as she ground herself against my Face. I began to lap at her Slit, up and down, up and down. Licking and kissing her Bud, and then trailing my Tongue down almost to her Arsehole. I was gentle and rough by turns, responding to the movements of her Body and the quickening of her Breath. I plunged my Tongue inside her, as far as it would go and felt her twitching and clenching at it. She was close now. I slid my Hands up across her Belly and attacked her Clitoris with my Mouth. I rolled my Tongue around it, pulled at it with my Lips and then, slowly, determinedly, I began to nibble at it. This was enough. Kitty let out a Shout so loud that I thought it must have been heard up at the House, and her shook and convulsed so violently that my Head in its precarious position was in danger of being severed by her Thighs. I continued my oral and lingual assault upon her, not letting up despite the extreamly vehement response of her whole Body. Just as the twitching, wracking passion which had engulfed her began to subside, it rose up again, its intensity redoubled. This time I was forced – almost thrown – from my situation between her Legs, and sat back upon the Floor and watched as she came heaving and thrashing back to Earth.

She lay at last gasping and shaking as if she would expire. And, then, with Tears in her Eyes she said:
“O Lizzie, Lizzie, Lizzie ... Thank ... Thank you ... so much.” And she flung herself at me, kissing my Hair, Face, Cuntjuice-covered-Mouth. She hugged me tight, weeping, thanking me, protesting the enormity of her love for me. “Now, Lizzie, you must let me do something for you.” She smiled her embarrassed, adorable little smile. I was, needless to say, by this point feeling tremendously lusty, and thought her quid-pro-quo suggestion an excellent one: Tit-for-Tit; Quim-for-Quim. I nodded my acquiescence.
“Would you like me to do ... what you did to me – for me?”
“Very much,” I said, my Mouth dry with anticipation and from the expenditure of my Saliva upon her Body.
“Right,” she said shrilly, her Voice a Betrayer of her Nervousness, “you must remove your Shift, you ought to be Naked.” I rose to my Feet, and shrugged off the loose-fitting Garment revealing to the warm Summer Air my Breasts, which were bigger, fuller than hers and less firm. My Teats were, compared with her delicate pink Teats, enormous and ungainly. I am slightly fatter around my Belly and my Thighs and, as I have already indicated, my Cunt is in every way more unruly and uncouth than hers. My complexion – red Blotches or no red Blotches – is inferior to hers. In short, what is perfect in Kitty, is slightly-less-than-perfect in me. My body is a distorted, uglified reflection of hers; or she is a rarefied version of me. My obvious deficiencies did not seem to matter to my Friend, who, Eyes aglow, said:
“O Lizzie! You’re beautiful!” And she was so sincere that I almost wept. “Now – lie back upon the Sofa – and – and – make yourself ready. I hope I do this right. I hope I can make you feel what I ...”

I followed her instruction, and sank back onto my Elbows upon the Couch. I parted my Knees, and though the Air was hot in the Summerhouse, it felt Cool upon the exposed folds of my Flesh. Without further ado nor Ceremony else, Kitty began clumsily, awkwardly to press her Lips against my Body. She kissed my Forehead, my Ears, my Throat, but what transfixed me most was the movement of her Breasts against my Skin. As she visited Kisses all over the upper section of my Body, her Bosom, dangling from her Chest, brushed around my lower Parts. Her Nipples dragged down over mine, and down over my Belly as Kitty moved her Head down towards my Breasts, remembering what Delights my attentions had given her. I lay compleatly passive as she shyly began to kiss my Tits (and one of her Nipples dallied with the Hair adorning my Mound). Her restrained, uncertain Mouth tickled me and tantalised me as she oh-so-gently parsed her Lips against my Nipple. I moaned, more to give the Girl encouragement than as a Symptom of my heightened Desire, and she set about more confidently licking and sucking at my Teat.
“Not the Pussy ... not yet ... must make ready ...” she mumbled into my Bust.

I stroked her Hair as she lapped and suckled and pulled Teat and supple flesh alike into her Mouth. She became, at length, so preoccupied with my Bust, that I became concerned that she would not ever address herself to sating the hot, urgent need betwixt my Legs, from whence I could already feel my leaking, freeflowing Desire. Gently, I lifted her Head from my Nipple, and guided it Netherwards.
“I am ready,” I told her, “I have never wanted anything more than to feel you touch, frig, kiss, lick my Cunt. Please.”
“And I have never desired anything more than to thrill and to pleasure you,” she replied. She began to kiss my inner Thighs and I spread them wider. Hovering uncertainly a Moment, she began, openmouthed, to kiss my hairy Mound. Noisily, smacking and slurping at my Cunt, Kitty, maladroit sexual neophyte, began to orchestrate my Climax. I decided not to tell her what felt best, nor show her where to find the seats of my Pleasure, but to let her gauchely find them out by accident. Whenever she chanced upon my Clitoris, which I am sure was now standing Sentinel at the tip of my Cunny, I wordlessly gasped my approval, and when she was too reticent or too rough, I remained tightlipped, reproving until she had corrected her treatment of my most delicately-feeling, secret Parts. In this way I trained the winsome ingénue in the art of kissing a Woman’s Cunt: An art with which I was but so lately acquainted, but for which I showed so natural an aptitude that I had attained mastery of it ere I had first wiped the stickiness from my Lips, or pulled the fine, fibrous Hairs from between my Teeth.

When her fingers began to paddle and maul around my slit, as she lapped at my Bud, I yelped out Sounds of exaggerated Bliss to encourage her onwards, but when her Fingers began to probe inside me I pulled my Cunt away from her, fearing for my Maidenhead, though, in Truth, I sorely wanted to feel her Fingers arched deep inside me. Soundlessly, she accepted my Proscription and resumed furiously licking my Slit, Lips, Clitoris. I moved my Hands to my aching Teats, and began to tug at them as I wriggled my Hips and rubbed my Cunny around her Face. She followed it hungrily, refusing to desist from her appointed task of kissing and tonguing it, exciting it out of all measure. I felt now the familiar feeling building inside of my Belly, and at my Tits and in my Cunt. Swelling and swelling and filling me, consuming me, subduing my Thoughts, overcoming my Mind, my Self, my Soul. The room was swimming, tingling, singing, feeling out the rhythms of my quickening breath, and heightened, ebbing, flowing Sensations. And then it was upon me – Kitty’s Tongue upon my Clitoris, her Fingers at my Slit – the Petit Mort – the Little Death. For a moment, I was utterly annihilated, and then I came screaming back into the World with the Memory of an intense, paralysing Pleasure. My body still trembling from the potency of my Orgasm, I gently coerced Kitty up onto the Couch with me, and embraced her, my naked Skin against hers, and kissed her mouth, tasting myself upon her Lips and Tongue.
“I want to hold you forever,” Kitty said, her Eyes awash with Tears, “I never want this Moment to end.
Of course, the moment did end, and Kitty found to her cost and to my vitiation that she could not embrace me forever. I do not remember much of what followed that dangerous Afternoon, but we must have dressed again, and gone back to the House, and made our Goodbyes, and I must have got into Kitty’s Family’s Carriage and been delivered back here. When I stepped, muted, dazed, back into my Room, I knew that I had vowed to admit Kitty into my Chamber (and, as she intended, into my Bed) the following Week. I felt liberated, exuberant and drained. It was not until the morrow that the twin Sensations of Danger and Unease returned to infect my Thoughts. I knew what the flavour Forbidden Fruit in Eden must have been, and now I tasted the bitterness of its Consequences.

I come now to my next – and final – meeting with Kitty. In the privacy of my Chamber we again succumbed to our sinful Appetites, taking again to the nefarious practises of Tribadism, and, then, I forsook and destroyed her.

I will be brief in the telling of this lamentable section of this story, since I have rambled on long enough and avoided the most deplorable of my Sins for long enough. Kitty arrived, as appointed, while my Father was away on Business. I greeted her cordially at the Door, and shewed her immediately up to my Bedroom. The Moment, the Door was closed, she hugged me and passionately kissed me. I did not reciprocate her Passion, and my Kiss was but demure and polite. She pulled away from me and gave a quizzical, wounded look.
“So cold, Lizzie ...” she awaited a response and, when she found none to be forthcoming, she said: “I was hoping you would welcome me with open Legs.” She broke into a broad Grin, which I couldn’t help but echo. “I’ve been dying to make that Joke almost since we parted last Week. I knew you’d find it funny.” She kissed me again and this time I matched my Tongue against hers, and returned her tight Embrace. In truth, though, the Lust was drained out of me. Away from the dappled light of the Gazebo, the blazing heat of the Sun and the Dryads in amongst the unlandscaped Trees, there was no titillating Danger, no Magic, no Desire. I scarcely noticed the flirtatious, almost scandalous cut of Kitty’s Dress, nor the rigidity of her Nipples as they pressed hard up against mine. The thought of her Lips – and her Lips upon my Cunt – did not excite in me the Passions I experienced in the abandon of the Summerhouse. She had not changed, but, here, in my familiar Room, I did not want her for anything but pleasant Companionship. Kitty, however, had other ideas.

“Did you write about our Wickedness in your Journal?” she inquired. She gave no Weight to the word ‘Wickedness’, plainly showing me that she did not consider that our liaison was Wickedness at all.
I told her that I had not written a Word in my Journal since she read it, but nor had I destroyed it as I had promised to do. She expressed a wish again to read it, and I did not refuse her. As she sat and read again of my self-exploration and mirror-witnessed frigging, I noticed her becoming agitated and flushed. Suddenly, she looked up at me, wildness suffusing her and said:
“Let us fuck, Lizzie, let’s fuck each other again.”
Before I had had a Chance to agree or no, she had flung her Cloaths off, and was naked before me. I felt a little of my old Wantonness stir within me. Enough Wantonness, at any rate, to allow me to submit to Kitty’s hurried undressing of me. When we were both clad only in our Birthday Suits, I suggested to Kitty that she lie upon the Bed and allow me to go to Work upon her. I hoped in this way, by attending to her Needs first, to awake my still-sleeping ardour and to thereby make the whole Enterprise a pleasurable one. While I was anxious and perturbed, I had not forgot the intensity of the Orgasm Kitty had given me, nor lost the inclination to try and recreate it. Kitty, however, shook her head emphatically.
“Listen,” she said sagely, “I’ve been thinking. We needn’t go one after the other – I mean kiss each other’s Cunnies in turn – you licking and rubbing me, and then me kissing and stroking you – I think I have devised a way by which we can please each other at the same time. Simultaneous. Then we might – you know – at the same time. And it will be better, more intimate, more special.”
“Show me.” I was uncertain, but prepared to let Kitty’s idea run its course.
She lay upon the Floor at the Foot of the Bed upon her Side.
“Right. If you sit down at my Feet.” I did so. “And ... and I lift my Leg up like this.” She lifted her left Leg up, and her Cunt – the same Cunt I had been so anxious to see in the Gazebo – accordingly winked at me. “Right. You shuffle forward. Closer. Closer.” Her uplifted Leg was trembling with the Exertion of remaining in its Position. “Put your right Leg underneath my Left ...” After I had done so, she lowered her Leg and heaved a sigh of relief. Next, she lifted my left Leg, and slid her right underneath it. My legs were now splayed apart, and entangled with hers. She angled herself slightly, and then shuffled her hips towards me and our Cunts touched each other. “It worked!” She exclaimed, delighted.

The Curls which decorated my Mons, bristled against her more sedate, straighter Hair. I arched my Back, and our Nether mouths were suddenly kissing. Kitty smiled and began to rub herself against me. Slowly at first, but increasing in speed and ferocity with every Thrust and Rotation. I tried to Mirror her Movements, but found it to be exceedingly difficult. I will not lie and say that the Position was comfortable. Indeed, it was considerably more effort than it was worth. No matter how erotick it was to rub my Cunny against another Woman’s Cunny, the Gratification that was derived was outweighed by the Discomfort germane to the awkward positioning of our Bodies. Despite Kitty’s frenzied rubbing and gyrating, and my cumbersome Reciprocations, I derived but few intimations of Gratification and after several Minutes all that had been achieved by our unwieldy Location and Practises was the uncomfortable generation of Friction, and worsening Pins-and-Needles in my Left Thigh.
“Kitty,” I said tentatively, “shall we stop doing this now?”
“Oh thank God!” she said as she pulled away, “I thought you were enjoying it!”
“And I thought you were – in truth, it was more uncomfortable than erotick. My left Leg is numb.”
“And I have such a Cramp in my Toe!” She stood up to alleviate it. “Oh dear,” she added, crestfallen, “that was a compleat Failure. I’m sorry. One after the other is better.”

“It was a nice Idea,” I said generously. Then, suddenly, I was struck by an Inspiration, or, rather, by a half-remembered Scenario from one of my Father’s disgusting, shameful Drawings. There had been an old Man licking a young Woman’s Cunt as she squatted over him, and she, in turn, was hunched over, sucking his Cock. “If a Man and a Woman can ...” I said aloud, “then why not a Woman and a Woman. Kitty, lie on the bed.” She did so, excitedly, unquestioningly. I clambered up beside her, and swung one of my Legs over her upturned Face. I lowered my Cunt onto her Mouth, and leaned down towards hers, as she began vigorously to lick me. I pulled her Legs upwards and outwards, and set about kissing and licking her inverted Cunny. This was better: already, I could feel Kitty’s body tensing and quickening as I hungrily devoured her, with the Blood rushing to my Head. For my Part, Kitty’s ministrations, clumsy as before, were providing unlooked for stimulation. Her inexact, luxuriant lapping at me as I sat upon her Face meant that, occasionally, her Tongue would accidentally stray into my Arsehole. While the idea of this repulsed me, the Sensation – of Shock and something more – overcame my impulse to upbraid her, or to adjust my Position to make recurrence less likely. I know not whether or no Kitty was aware of what she was doing to me when she licked my Arse, nor if she knew how pleasurable I was finding it, but she seemed to be doing it more and more often – including it in the habitual tripping of her Tongue up and down my Cunt. In short, she was licking me up and down from Arsehole to Clitoris.