Jessica's Big Dick Adventure Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dillinger
Dillinger
309 Followers

She took my cock deep into her mouth. My wife sucked me hard and fast. I responded by pumping my hips and driving my cock deep into her throat. I had already come several times that day and knew I could hold out as long as necessary.

Jessica released my cock from the velvet confines of her mouth and stood up. She shimmied and shook her tits against my face. I reached down to plant a finger in her cunt. As she smothered my face in her huge jugs, I finger her clit until she came. I brought her off two more times before she continued down the line.

Now Jessica stood facing the singer. “You’ve got a nice voice,” she said. “And an even nicer cock!”

My wife got to her knees and drank the shot of vodka. She lifted the singer’s cock and sucked his balls into her mouth. She slid her lips up one side of his shaft and then down the other. She licked her way to the tip and sucked his cock head into her mouth.

Down she went. Inch after inch disappeared into her hot mouth until she had reached bottom. Up and down her mouth flew over his shaft.

Jessica sucked his cock for a few minutes and then stood up. She pushed her knockers against his face.

The singer pushed her down onto her back and stuck his face in her groin. He licked and sucked her love button while fucking her with two fingers. He brought her to four quick orgasms before letting her back up.

Jessica moved to her right to the one person who had yet to receive her attentions. The keyboard player. The one with the massive cock.

“I saved the best for last,” she told him. “I wanted to work my way up to that big fucker you’ve got between your legs. I think I’m ready for it now.”

Jessica squatted down and drank the vodka. She stared straight into the second biggest cock she had ever encountered. Only Luis was longer, but the keyboard player was thicker.

“You may have managed to deep throat them, but there’s no way in hell you can take my cock all the way down,” the keyboard player bragged. “No one ever has.”

Well, he sure didn’t know Jessica very well! First, my wife would take that as a challenge to be met. Second, I’d already seen her deep throat and even larger, though not thicker, cock.

“You poor boy,” Jessica said. “Well, you’re in for a treat tonight. I don’t know about the other women you’ve been with, but there’s nothing in this world that’s going to stop me from deep throating your monster cock!”

The time for bragging was over. Now it was time for action. Jessica decided to start out by treating the giant dick in front of her to a tit fuck. She took the keyboard player’s cock between her full, lush breasts and squeezed it tight. She bounced her boobs up and down around his large boner. She jiggled her warm tit flesh against the sensitive skin of his hard-on.

My wife lifted his cock up out of her way and dove for his big balls. She licked and sucked them, making sure not to miss an inch of his nut sack.

Jessica then licked around the base of his cock where in joined his body. Circling her tongue around and around his dick she worked her way up to the very tip. She licked and kissed his cock head.

My wife pressed her moist lips against the tip of his cock and eased her mouth slowly forward until the entire mushroom shaped cock head was in her mouth. Her tongue working its magic was visible for all to see as it wormed into the non-existent spaces between his cock head and her cheeks.

Jessica slowly lowered her head, taking inch after inch of incredibly thick, hard cock into her throat. She reached the halfway point and kept going until she had three fourths of his massive tool in her.

She paused there for a second and then kept going. Another fraction of an inch at a time disappeared into her hot sucking mouth until she finally reached her goal. The whole length of his incredibly big, thick tool was encased in my wife’s mouth and throat.

“I don’t fucking believe it,” the keyboard player exclaimed. “You’re fucking incredible! A God damned sword swallower!”

Jessica was in no position to reply. After all, she had over a foot of thick, hard cock lodged in her throat.

As my wife sucked dick for all she was worth. I looked around at the other band members. All of us had been beating our meat this whole time, except, of course, when Jessica was treating us to the pleasures of her mouth. All of us, I think, were damn close to blowing our loads.

As if reading my mind, Jessica suddenly stopped sucking on the keyboard player’s cock and stood up in the center of the circle.

Jessica looked around at all our hard, hot, near to bursting cocks. “Now that I’ve sucked you all ‘TO THE HILT,’ I want you to cum on me,” she breathed. “But first I want you each to fuck me. I want you all to fuck me and then I want you all to cum on me at the same time. I want you to give me a cum bath!”

The ensuing melee was a blur of naked bodies and flying limbs. Each of us, in turn, fucked my wife to several orgasms. Jessica had her pussy plowed by all of us and often found herself sucking one dick while another fucked her.

After the incredible blowjobs Jessica had given each of us, none of us had much staying power left. By the time we each took our turn dicking her we were all ready to cum. By that time Jessica had also had herself royally gang-banged by six rock hard pricks and had cum more times than could be counted.

Jessica rested on her knees as we all surrounded her.

“Give it to me,” she begged. “Bring your big hard cocks closer. Rub my body with your tools. Jerk off on me. Paint me with jizz! COVER ME WITH YOUR CUM!”

We all inched in closer and put our cocks into contact with whatever part of my wife’s body was closest to our eager dicks.

Jessica had her mouth stuffed with one cock and her hands filled with two others. The rest of us rubbed our dicks on her tits, back, face, hair, wherever we could reach.

Jessica was an equal opportunity slut and took care of us all. First one cock, then another, got treated to the welcoming warmth of her mouth. My wife jerked off two cocks at a time and then switched to a different pair of dicks.

We all valiantly held out as long as possible, but the outcome was never in doubt. We came. All of us. All over my wife.

Six cocks erupted nearly simultaneously and sent jet after jet of hot, sticky cum at my wife from all directions. Cum landed on her face, on her hair, on her shoulders, on her back, and on her tits. Cum landed everywhere.

Jessica swiveled her head back and forth trying to catch as much jizz as she could on her tongue and in her mouth. She couldn’t keep up with the deluge that assaulted her.

We covered her in jizz. She looked like someone had taken a pail of white paint and threw it at her. And it kept on cumming.

Jessica was in slut heaven! She was surrounded by six big, hard cocks and was getting hosed down by large gobs of thick, white cum. She wallowed in the sea of jizz that enveloped her. She was the sexual center of attention. She was a porn goddess extraordinaire.

The torrent of flying jizz finally subsided as the six of us shook off our remaining drips on my wife’s face and tongue. Jessica immediately went into hoover mode and started scooping jizz off herself. As she licked jizz off one hand, she scooped up jizz with the other.

Not having seen my wife in action before, the band members watched in amazement. Cocks that had started deflating immediately popped back up to full attention.

Jessica excused herself to go to the adjoining bathroom to clean up. The rest of us headed to the bar. The band members couldn’t stop talking about Jessica. They were in awe of her sexual prowess and ability to deep throat even the biggest cock. They all said she was the hottest babe they’d ever met and everyone agreed she had the best knockers they’d ever seen. The singer vowed to write a song about her. They all hoped to get another chance to fuck her.

“Don’t worry,” I assured them. “If I know my wife, and I do, she’s not through with us yet. Not by a long shot.”

As if on cue, Jessica chose that moment to return. Jessica put her hands on her hips and said, “OK boys, you ready for more? Are you ready to fuck me again? Are you ready for a gang bang?”

We all turned to her in unison. Six hard dicks pointed straight towards her. Six hard dicks began to head toward where she stood.

Just as we were about to ravish her body there was a knock at the door. The bouncer, who my wife had tit fucked, popped his head in.

“You’re due on stage in five minutes,” he announced.

The guys in the band immediately began to scramble around for their clothes. I heard a few comments like “Oh shit“ and “Lousy fucking timing.”

“Hey, what about me?” Jessica asked. “I’m still horny and I want each of your big fucking boners to pump my pussy!”

“Sorry,” the guitarist said, “we need the money and can’t afford to blow this gig.”

“How about you all come over to our place after the gig is over?” I suggested. “We’ve got plenty of pizza for everyone and we can continue where we left off.”

“Oh yes, yes!” Jessica squealed. “That would be great! You can come over and fuck me all night long and all day tomorrow too!”

I quickly wrote out directions to our house and they all agreed to come over when they were through playing.

Jessica did the two of them in the car in the parking lot and she also blew the cop who stopped us for speeding on the way home.

The band arrived not long after and the six of us fucked my wife all night long and gang banged her again the next morning.

Unfortunately I’ve run out of time to fill you in on all the details of the wild goings on that night.

All in all, that first month of swinging was an amazing experience. I’m out of time for now, but I haven’t even begun to tell you about everything that happened. That first month was just the start of a new life style. We kept in touch with most of the people we met and made new contacts as well.

I didn’t even get to tell you about the frat party that John and Carl invited us to. Or the poker gangbang with some old buddies of mine. Or the orgy that Rick brought us to. Or about Jessica getting up on stage at a strip club. Or about her seducing her best friend’s husband. Or even about the incredible gangbang where Jessica took on every member of Luis’ basketball team in the locker room after a game.

Oh well. Next time we meet, I promise to fill you in on all the details.

To Be Continued...

Dillinger
Dillinger
309 Followers
12