Jessica's Big Dick Adventure Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dillinger
Dillinger
309 Followers

Jessica pointed to Monica’s face and said, “You’re not done yet, young lady. Never let any cum go to waste, it’s too precious a commodity.”

Monica reached a finger up to her face and touched the cum that had landed there. She examined the shiny drop on her finger. She placed her finger in her mouth and sucked it off. She continued in this manner until she had cleaned every drop off her face and swallowed it.

Monica said, “So, how did I do? Am I a good little cocksucker?”

Jessica laughed and said, “You did it. You deep throated big hard dick and you swallowed cum. Four big loads of it. That’s a cock sucking performance anyone could be proud of.”

I said, “You were great! After all, you did learned from the best.”

Carl said, “I’m really impressed, Monica. You’re as hot as Jessica is. I can’t wait to have you practice your new skills on me later!”

Carl then turned to my wife and said, “Thanks, Jessica. You’re the best. Thanks for all your help.”

Jessica said, “Hey, no problem. You two are welcome to come over any time you want. And I do mean cum, as in cum all over me!”

Monica looked at me and said, “I want to thank you too, Alan. I loved sucking and fucking your big hard dick. You have a killer cock and I just loved the taste of your cum!”

I said, “Anytime you’re hungry, just cum on over. You can fuck and suck me anytime you want, Monica.“

Jessica said, “Next time, bring some of your friends, we can make a real orgy out of it. Just make sure the guys all have big hard dicks.”

I said, “And make sure the girls have big tits and are ready to suck dick!”

Dillinger
Dillinger
309 Followers
12