Jessica's Big Dick Adventure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dillinger
Dillinger
309 Followers

After the incredible show and blow Jessica had given us, we were determined to drive her completely wild with as many multiple orgasms as she could handle. We all switched positions with Bill between my wife's legs, Rick sucking tit, and me kissing her and sucking tongue.

Bill obviously knew what he was doing since Jessica continued to have multiple orgasms squealing in ecstasy whenever a tongue wasn't stuffed down her throat. Meanwhile Rick and I did our best to keep her from squirming off the couch.

We switched again, Rick tongue fucking Jessica, Bill taking mouth duty and me teasing tit. Jessica came again and again (and again). We never let up, bringing her to one orgasm after the other. Each one was more intense than the previous one.

Finally we heard her say, softly at first, then louder, "Cock... cock... cock, cock, cock. I need cock. Big dicks. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. Give me every inch of your dicks. Fill me up. Stuff my pussy with your meat logs. I want to feel all of your big fucking dicks in me. Fuck me senseless. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me..."

Well, we certainly weren't about to refuse a request like that! The three of us got up and stood there with our dicks sticking straight out, not quite sure how or where to start.

Jessica began to massage her tits with both hands, spread her legs wide and said, "Come on Bill, you're first this time. Fuck me. Fuck my pussy with your hard cock"

Bill didn't need to be asked twice. He quickly joined my wife on the couch and pressed his dick head against her cunt. Bill slowly and gently started to ease his shaft into her.

My wife put her hands on Bill's ass and pulled him into her saying, "Give it to me. Give me every fucking inch you have. Dick me good."

Bill obliged her by ramming the rest of the way into her and starting a rhythmic pumping motion, fucking his dick in and out while Jessica made little squealing sounds. Bill kept pumping her for quite a while before pulling out to give us a shot at my wife's pussy. Jessica leaned forward to suck Bill's cock into her mouth before letting him go.

Jessica said, "Come on Alan honey, give me your big, hard dick." I took my place between her legs and gave her the full length of my manhood in one long thrust. It was heaven. It was warm velvet pleasure. Jessica was wet, hot and tight. I thrust in and out while Jessica sporadically squeezed her cunt muscles, clamping the walls of her pussy tight around my dick. After several minutes of vigorous fucking I reluctantly pulled out so that Rick could get his dipstick wet too.

Jessica leaned forward as I pulled out and took my throbbing boner deep into her mouth. She slowly pulled her lips up the shaft and off the tip, sucking so hard she made a popping sound as her lips disconnected with my cock head. She then pressed her breasts against my upthrust cock and pushed them a few times against the sides of my shaft.

Jessica said, "That was great honey. Keep your engine running. I'll want more of your cock later.

I stepped back and Jessica said, "OK Rick, your turn. Fill me up with that mammoth log of yours. Ram it in to me."

Rick stepped up to bat. He leaned over and Jessica reached down to guide his prick into her cunt with both hands. After a little bit of initial resistance the thick head of his cock slid into her cunt. As Rick slowly pushed his shaft into her, Jessica moved her hands to her clit and started masturbating herself. By the time Rick was half way in she was squealing in ecstasy. "Oh God yes, I'm cumming. Fill me up, give it to me."

Rick thrust the rest of the way in and Jessica came again. Rick withdrew half way and pushed back in, slowly at first, then faster and faster.

My wife put her hands around his body and started to pull herself up against him to meet every thrust. She wrapped her legs around him, squeezed hard and came again. "Oh, oh, oh. Its in me, it feels so big. Keep fucking me."

If Jessica had gone ballistic sucking dick she now took off like a rocket. She fucked Rick's dick like a woman possessed. This went on and on until Rick managed to pull himself out. Jessica desperately tried to hold on to him as Rick started to straighten up.

Jessica was lifted off the couch with her arms and legs still wrapped around him. She thrust her cunt against his pole for all she was worth. Rick stood up and Jessica slid down his body. She slid her tits down his chest and over his cock until she was on her knees in front of him. His massive boner pointed right at her face.

Jessica grabbed his shaft with both hands and brought her face right up against it. She started rubbing it all around her face finally taking it in her mouth and engulfing half of it in one sword swallowing lunge. She backed off a few inches and then forced her mouth back down the length of his dick swallowing a good nine inches or so. Jessica slowly slid her lips back up to the cock head and off, sticking out her tongue to lick all around the crown.

Bill and I walked over and my wife suddenly found herself on her knees surrounded by hard, hot cock. Three throbbing boners all aimed at her beautiful face.

Jessica said "Are all those beautiful boners for me? Are you hard for my body? Do I get you excited? Do you like my big tits? Do you like fucking me? Do you like it when I suck your big hard cocks down my throat?"

We all mumbled in return, so excited and turned on by my wife's brazenly slutty behavior that we were unable to respond clearly.

Jessica licked and sucked each of us as we rubbed our dicks in her face. My wife then stood up and said, "I need more fucking. I need more cock. All of you screw me. Stuff me, smother me in cock!"

What an incredible turn-on it was to hear my wife demand to get fucked, not just by me but by three horny guys at once. She continued to show me a side of her I never knew existed. We'd always had great sex but she was bringing it to a whole new level.

For one thing, she'd never been very vocal and I was really getting off on listening to her beg for cock. For another, I was having one of my fantasies fulfilled, which was to see my wife get screwed by other guys.

This was sexual excitement on the highest plane. Sex lasted longer, I stayed hard longer and I was larger and harder than ever before. With three guys to service her my wife had no lack of long, hard cock waiting to fill her every need. She had enough big dick to keep her constantly at the peek of sexual excitement.

As just one of the participants I had time to calm down and cool off between my turns. Therefore I was able to maintain my own level of excitement and pleasure for much longer than ever before. Even after cumming once already, there was enough visual and verbal stimulation to get me up and hard and ready for action again.

Even though I still hoped to get an opportunity to make it with other women this was the next best thing. It was the next best thing because the hot babe we were fucking, this incredible, insatiable nymphomaniac was not the same woman I had married.

Jessica backed up into the couch, dragging me by my dick with her. She collapsed backwards against the cushions pulling me between her legs. My cock, now as hard as an iron rod, found its mark and entered her.

Jessica said "Come on boys, join the fun. I've got two hands and a mouth I want filled with dick."

Rick and Bill hurried to either side of her and positioned themselves so that their lances were aimed at my wife's face from either side. I had a bird's eye view as I watched my wife take a huge throbbing boner in each hand while I continued to fuck her.

Jessica took first one, then the other prick deep into her throat. She alternated back and forth, jerking the one not currently stuffing her mouth.

I pulled out of her and proceeded to rub the head of my cock back and forth over her clit. She came; unable to say anything since her mouth was stuffed full of cock at the time. I stuffed my raging hard on back into her and jackhammered it in and out at full speed until she came again. I said "Next" and Bill and I switched places.

Bill wasted no time ramming his rod deep into my wife's pussy. Jessica moaned and turned her talented tongue loose on my boner, licking all her own juices off it. She lifted my dick up and mouthed my balls, all while continuing to pump on Rick's dick. She then turned back to Rick and treated him to the same, licking his cock like a popsicle and then sucking his balls for all she was worth. Bill pulled out and said "Your turn, Rick" and switched places with him.

This time Rick didn't wait for Jessica to slowly accommodate his huge girth. He crammed his immense fuck pole into her hard and fast, probably figuring if she wasn't ready for his monster cock by now she never would be. He plowed in and Jessica came again, her voice muffled this time by my cock filling her mouth.

Bill got up on the other side of Jessica and she turned to lick her juices off his dick as she had done for me. As Jessica mouthed Bill's balls, I lowered my dick to her left tit globe. I pressed my cock head into her tit and started to tease her swollen nipple by circling it with my cock head. I used my dick to massage pre-cum into the flesh of her tit. Bill, knowing a good thing when he saw it, lowered his dick and did the same to Jessica's right tit.

Jessica lifted her hands up to hold both of our dicks. She took over the task of rubbing their sensitive heads against her boobs while Rick continued to jackhammer his cock into Jessica's cunt.

With her mouth temporarily free from sucking dick, Jessica used the opportunity to drive us crazy with her own brand of verbal stimulation. "Three big dicks all for me. Come on boys, I'm ready for some more cum. Are you ready to cream me again? Come on and give it to me. I want another cum bath. I want to drain every drop of cum out of your big dicks. I want you to cover me in cum. I want you all to fill my mouth with so much cock juice it spills out the sides, pours down my cheeks and spills over to run down my tits."

As Jessica talked, Bill and I moved back up to aim our ready to spurt dicks at her pretty face. Jessica licked her lips and then licked our dick heads while continuing to jerk them ever more furiously.

"Give it to me," she moaned. "Hose me down with cum. Paint my face."

We came, we hosed, and we painted. Bill and I started spraying like fire hoses nearly simultaneously filling my wife's mouth, as she requested, to overflowing. I watched huge gobs of cum spill out over her lips as Jessica used her tongue to try and keep as much in as possible. Jessica swallowed furiously, purring to herself as she did so.

Rick pulled out of her cunt and sent a streamer of jizz flying straight over her tits to land on her chin. Bill and I continued to fill Jessica's mouth to overflowing while Rick aimed the rest of his load at her tits, covering them both in gobs of jizz. I kept cumming and so did Bill and Rick.

I was amazed at the amount of cum I was capable of producing so shortly after the incredible blow jobs earlier this evening. I was also amazed at how much jizz Bill and Rick still had in them as evidenced by the veritable river of cum now covering my wife's hair, face, neck, tits, belly, and pubic hair.

I guess it was the incredible stimulation my wife provided us with her unbounded lust for cock. She truly had become a fucking, sucking, cum eating slut.

Our combined cum flows dwindled to a sputter, then a dribble. The cum finally stopped flowing as we shook off the last clinging drops to add to the layer of jizz paint covering Jessica's face and body.

Bill and I dropped back into the soft cushions of the couch and Rick collapsed to the floor. It was easily the most intense orgasm of my life. My wife had taken on three big cocks and looked like she was ready for more!

Now that we had finished hosing her down with our dicks, Jessica was able to swallow enough jizz to speak. And, of course, she had plenty to say.

"Yum, yum, yum," she gurgled. "I could eat cum all day, every day. What a treat. Three tasty jizz loads just for me. Thank you! Hope you don't mind if I finish my meal." (Incredible! She was thanking us for bathing her in cum!)

Having said that, my wife went into her now standard routine of scooping gobs of cum off her face, tits, and body. She then licked the jizz off her fingers while cooing and purring the whole time. It was as if she had been starving and was offered the finest meal in a five star restaurant.

It astounded me how, through three years of marriage, Jessica refused to swallow cum but now was completely craven for it. Totally driven by her lust for big hard dick and large hot loads of cum.

Jessica continued to clean herself off like a cat washing herself. She raised her cum soaked tits to her mouth and used her fingers to scrape up any cum she couldn't reach with her tongue. She sucked her fingers with such abandon and swallowed cum with such glee that she made smacking and slurping sounds as she did so.

When my wife was satisfied that she had cleaned every last drop of cum off herself she leaned over and sucked the entire length of my dick, which was still half-hard, into her hot mouth. Her throat felt like a vacuum cleaner. She sucked my dick like she thought I was holding out on her, like there might still have been some jizz left in it.

When she was convinced I had nothing left to give her she leaned to the other side and swallowed Bill's dick whole. She obviously was hoping for more jizz, for just one last drop. When she was done with Bill she got on the floor between Rick's legs and licked her way up from his balls to his cock head.

She rubbed his still substantial and only somewhat deflated member worshipfully over her face. She rubbed his cock over her cheeks, nose, eyes and mouth and then vacuumed the entire remaining length of his shaft into her throat. Jessica did her best to coax out whatever jizz was left in Rick's dick and finally removed her mouth from his spent cock.

Jessica then lay back against the couch and spread her legs wide saying, "Is that all? Can any of you get it up again?" All three of us groaned in unison.

Bill said, "Come on Jessica, you drained us dry. I've never been so thoroughly drained in my life."

Rick said, "God Jessica, you're incredible. You really could do a gang bang like that babe in the porn flick. You'd make her look like an amateur in comparison!"

I said, "You did us in, babe. Sorry."

Realizing we had nothing left to give her, Jessica reached down with her hands and frigged herself to another half dozen orgasms.

She continued her cock teasing rant while masturbating furiously. "Oh yes, oh God, that was great. Big fucking dick just for me. Cum cocktails. Jizz juice all over me." And, "Uh, uh, uh, I'm cumming." Obviously Jessica was reliving our evening as she brought herself off repeatedly.

When my wife was finally spent herself she sat up and hugged herself tightly. This caused her tits to rise up and she thrust them out as if in offering to us.

She then cupped her boobs with her hands from underneath and to the sides and jiggled them saying, "So what did you think? Was I good? Did I do you like a slut? Did I handle your big fucking dicks like one of those bimbos in the porno films? Did I do right by you? Did you like giving me a cum bath? I sure hope so because I loved it! I loved having your big dicks spurt cum all over my face and tits. I loved the feeling of hot cum covering my body. I loved eating your jizz and swallowing three big dick loads of hot cum!"

She went on and on about the joys of big dick and hot cum. Too tongue tied to respond I started to clap. Bill and Rick joined me in an enthusiastic round of applause for what was a fucking world class performance by my cock crazed, cum crazy wife. Jessica smiled and licked her lips.

To Be Continued...

Dillinger
Dillinger
309 Followers
12