Jessica - The Making of a Cockslut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dillinger
Dillinger
306 Followers

Jessica realized then that he hadn't cum and her mind whirled with the lewd images his words evoked. He couldn't mean it, could he? He didn't expect to fuck her right here and now in the park, in broad daylight, barely hidden from view by only a few trees? What if someone saw them? And geez, she thought as she became self conscious once again, she didn't even know this guy's name. Yet here she was with her big tits hanging out and covered in his saliva and his huge cock soaking her hand in pre-cum. Now he was telling her they were going to fuck? Oh my God! Oh my God!

While Jessica's mind tried to grasp what was happening he was already climbing up on his knees and she was (quite reluctantly) forced to let go of his colossal cock which now hung hugely above her belly, dripping scalding hot pre-cum into her belly button. The next thing she knew his hands were roughly tugging at her shorts and pulling them down.

"No! I can't... we can't. Not here! Not out here in the open," she wailed, realizing even as she spoke how stupid and immature she sounded. He was right above her, blocking any attempt she might make to wriggle out from under him (not that she was making any such attempt). His muscled body was above her, his raging ramrod, incredibly huge, incredibly thick, and immensely hard and throbbing, was sticking up like a rocket from his crotch. She knew that she couldn't resist even if she wanted to and she realized, deep inside, that she did not want to.

He grabbed her white lace panties and hauled them off her. Within seconds her panties were tangled with her shorts below her knees and she could feel a breeze drift through her exposed cunt hair, cooling the wetness that had formed there. Without thinking she spread her legs wide, inviting him not with words, but with actions, to do as he will. And, she had to admit, as she willed as well.

"Oh fuck yeah, what a hot little pussy you have. What a sweet, sweet cunt!" he groaned, staring intently at her swollen pussy lips. Her pussy was splaying open for him and glistening with moisture, as if she couldn't wait for his cock.

"Oh my God, Oh my God, oh God oh, oh, oh..." was all Jessica seemed to be able to say at this point. She knew she was going to let this happen, let this young man with the incredibly huge prick take her, have his way with her... fuck her. She knew she was going to finally get fucked. Royally fucked. Staring at his cock she wondered what she had gotten herself into. There was no way, she thought to herself, that she was going to be able to take that monster in her tight virgin pussy! But she also knew that she wasn't going to even try and resist. She was in heat. Her tits flush, her pussy dripping, her mind and body lusting for this man – or, more specifically, for this man's massive cock. She wanted him as much as he wanted her, maybe more.

He was between her legs now, his cock in hand and aimed unerringly right at her pouting pussy. As he moved up a bit, his cock just above her opening, a huge gob of hot sticky pre-cum dripped out of the tip of his dick and landed with a molten splash right on her pussy – the sudden wet heat combined with the thoughts in her mind and how nasty she imagined this would look to someone watching had her yelp in shock, delight, and pleasure. She nearly came right then and there as shivers of pure lust ran up and down her spine.

He bent down his cock in hand and began to rub the swollen head against her moist pussy lips, mixing his pre-cum with her own copious juices and driving her wild with desire. His cock head rubbed against her clit again and again and this time she did cum. Her eyes rolled up in her head and she let out a long low moan as the first of countless orgasms to come consumed her. She rocked with the sensations of his cock against her clit. Her cunt lips seemed to reach out to engulf him as she writhed in pleasure. He pushed forward and her pussy attempted to vacuum the huge swollen head of his cock inside her. He put his weight behind the task at hand and determinately pushed forward. Jessica's senses returned to her at this moment and, as much as she wanted this, she now despaired that her virgin pussy would be too tight and his cock just way too big for her to take inside. Way too big! She began to whimper in frustration.

He wasn't going to give up so easily though, he was determined to have her and pushing hard with all his strength he managed to force the giant purple-red cockhead between her pussy lips. Slowly an inch of cockmeat followed. And another... and slowly yet another... and another...

Jessica moaned in pain and pleasure, lifting herself up on her elbows and looking down over the heaving mounds of her breasts and watching as inch after inch of outrageously thick, hard cock worked its way into her tiny, tight pussy. She felt her ass press hard into the ground as it seemed there was no way she could possibly take any more. His cock was so big and so hard that it seemed the ground would give way under her before his cock gave out.

"You're so tight! So fucking tight!" he grunted as he strained to force more of his steel rod into her. "Fuck, little girl, I'm gonna split you in two!"

He redoubled his efforts and her cunt finally surrendered against the iron hard battering ram of a cock that he wielded. Her pussy lips twisted and folded in on themselves as another and another and another inch of massive cock rammed and jammed and crammed itself into her. His cock... his fucking huge cockhead and thick throbbing tree trunk of a shaft, felt like baseball bat entering her cunt, business end first. Her mind swam in delirium as she watched the assault on her body and she nearly fainted from the barrage she was under as her pussy lips stretched wider than she ever could have imagined possible.

"Oh you hot little slut, you just pay attention," he encouraged as he noticed her watching the assault on her pussy from beneath half-closed eyelids. You're a natural born slut, I can tell, and you're gonna take every inch of my fuckstick and you are gonna love it" he teased. "Now don't worry, sweet thing, in just another couple of minutes I'll have every goddamn inch of my cock all the way up your sweet and no longer innocent cunt. And then, little girl, then the fun really begins!"

Jessica forced herself back up on her arms, biting her lip to take her mind off the excruciating beating her pussy was taking. She began to sweat but she spread her legs even wider and lifted her legs, wrapping them around his body. She pulled him down toward her with all the strength in her toned and shapely legs, wanting to get this over with as quickly as possible now and doing everything in her power to speed up the inevitable.

Another inch and then yet another... would it ever stop? So much cock... so much big, hard, determined cock. And still he drove it forward, plowing into her, splitting her so completely wide open that she was afraid she was going to be ruined for anything other than the biggest, hardest, thickest cocks.

"Oh my God, you're fucking me! You're FUCKING ME!" she squealed. Jessica was in a daze as she gazed down at the sight of her ravished, cock-crammed pussy and then she gasped in amazement and fear as she realized there were still a couple of inches of cockshaft remaining outside her pussy. She couldn't believe it. There was no way on earth he was going to get any more of that monster dick inside of her!

"Not yet, hot stuff! Just hold your horses another minute. Not... quite... yet." He grunted as he arched his hips, pulled out just a bit, and then RAMMED forward with one last massive effort of strength and will and sheer determination. Jessica screamed loud enough to be heard for miles as the final inches of his humongous cock forced their way deeper inside her than she could have ever imagined possible, every inch of him disappearing inside her overwhelmed and aching cunt.

"Ahhhhhh! Oh G-g-god!!!" Jessica whimpered, her eyes wide open with astonishment. She had done it. She'd taken every inch of that wonder cock inside her. There must be a foot of cock crammed up her pussy – maybe more. WOW! Oh Wow. Now she knew she was a woman. Only a full-fledged woman could do what she had done. She never truly imagined what this would be like. How absolutely mind-bogglingly full she felt. Full of cock! Thick throbbing man cock! She knew she'd never be the same again. And with that thought she came again, a mind-blowing, earth shaking orgasm that had her entire body convulsed in pleasure. He stared down at her in wonder, realizing that this hot little slut was already having an orgasm and he hadn't even begun fucking her yet!

"You did it! You see? It's all inside your pussy!" he praised, "Every last fucking inch all the way inside your tight little cunt! How does it feel, sweet thing? How do you like the feel of my cock?"

In the throes of orgasm, Jessica was unable to respond. He paused but for a second, relishing the feel of her incredibly tight pussy and smiling to himself at the look of astonishment on her face. He savored the feel of her pussy walls clenching around his massive shaft as the after quakes of her orgasm spread throughout her body. Then he began to fuck her. He started slowly, very slowly. Pulling out just an inch and ever so slowly pushing it back in, just enough to help her get used to the feel of him inside her and to keep himself content, despite the nearly overwhelming desire to furiously pound himself into her. When he felt that she was ready, felt that she was beginning to accommodate the massive muscle buried in her cunt, he began to pull out a couple of inches and push it back in a bit faster. Every few thrusts he'd pull out just a bit more and push back just a bit faster, just a bit harder. Soon, he knew, he'd be fucking her like she was born to be... fucking her like the cockslut she was destined to become.

"Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh... F-F-F-FUCK!!!" Jessica gushed as she tried unsuccessfully to wriggle around beneath him, to find some way to ease the pain she now felt from this outrageously big cock fucking her. Yet, as she wriggled, she found herself feeling less pain and more pleasure... oh so much more pleasure. "You're fucking me! You're fucking me!" she repeated over and over, again and again. "You're fucking me. I'm being fucked by a... a.... a COCK!" And...she came again.

And again.

He looked down at her and marveled at the contrast of the sweet youthful innocence of her face mixed with the expression of a woman in the throes of passion. This only turned him on more, made him want to fuck her in a way that others could only dream of living up to. He let his body slowly drop down on top of her, savoring the feel of her big full tits pressing against his chest.

Jessica lay there feeling the huge log of a cock fucking her faster and faster and realized there was no longer any pain at all, just pleasure, incredible pleasure. She felt full and fulfilled, she felt like a woman, she felt like she could fuck him forever.

"It feels so f-f-f-fucking good! Your cock... your cock... oh my god, your COCK feels so good." she blurted out loud and came yet again, admitting to him his victory over her and pushing herself up against him to meet each and every one of his thrusts. "I can feel you all the way inside me, so deep inside me. It's so big. Your cock... so big... oh god it's so big and long and thick and hard and... and... YOU'RE FUCKING ME!!!"

Now he was ramming his cock in and out of her tight, hot and wet little cunt. Faster and faster he fucked her. His heavy balls slapped against her with each and every stroke, they battered her ass cheeks as he fucked her deep and hard.

"What a natural born slut you are. What a hot fucking little cunt! My God, girl, you've got yourself a real sucking, snapping pussy on you. You were born to fuck," he praised her.

"Are you... are you going to... to come... cum inside me?" she asked in a quiet voice, catching her breath after yet another orgasm.

"Damn fucking straight I am!" he breathed. From the sound of his voice she had the feeling that it wasn't going to be very much longer before he did exactly that. His breathing was erratic, strained and labored. Sweat was glistening on his skin as he continued to pound his conquering cock deep inside of her surrendering pussy. His ass was pumping up and down like crazy. Every inch of his steel hard dick was being pulled out and then completely buried with every massive thrust.

Jessica was still up on her forearms, lifting and straining her neck to see over her enormous tits which bounced insanely with the rhythm of their mating. Her eyes glazed over with lust as short bolts of electricity shot up her cunt, up her spine and exploded in her head in orgasm after orgasm. She realized she was cumming non-stop now... again and again... incredibly intense bursts of mind-numbing pleasure exploded everywhere inside her. Her pussy practically gushed fluid, easing the way for him to pound her ever harder, even faster. Her halter top was bunched up beneath her chin, covered in sweat now. Her shorts and cute white lace panties were still hooked over one ankle and blowing in the wind. "Oh my God... the wind," she thought to herself. "I'm outside getting fucked in the park just down the road from my house, barely out of sight and easily discovered by anyone wandering by. My clothes are a tangled, dirty, sweaty mess. I'm nearly naked and there is a strange man whose name I don't even know fucking me with a goddamn foot of the thickest, hardest, most mind-bogglingly huge cock anyone could possibly imagine. OH MY GOD!" And still she continued to cum... and cum... and cum...

"I love it," she whispered finally and then... "I LOVE TO FUCK!" she screamed as she wrapped her arms around him not caring anymore who heard her or who could see potentially see them. Jessica wrapped her legs around him and jammed her body up against him meeting him thrust for thrust as if she had been fucking for years. "It feels so good! It feels so amazingly good! Oh my God, keep fucking me. Keep fucking me with your big dick!"

Jessica grinned inwardly, secretly thrilled at her use of such dirty words. She'd never spoken to anyone like this before. Then again, she'd never been fucked like this before either. Hell, come to think of it, she'd never been fucked at all.

"I knew you were a hot little slut when I first set eyes on you. Well, if you think this feels good, wait until I fill you up with my jizz, wait until I cum deep inside you!" he said between deep labored breaths, tightening the muscles in his body trying to hold out as long as possible. "Wait until I bombard that sweet little pussy of yours with a gallon of my white hot cum-juice!"

Jessica tightened her arms and legs around him and pulled him deep inside of her as her body thrashed beneath him, every nerve alive with pleasure. She could feel her pussy juices flowing out and down the cheeks of her ass each time he pulled out and prepared for another thrust. He was fucking her so hard and so fast now it was a blur, but even if she couldn't see it she could hear it... she could hear the wet slapping and slurping sounds of their fucking, hear the sound of his marvelous manhood plowing in and out of her pussy. She could hear the smack, smack, smack of his balls against her ass.

"Will you cum soon? Will you shoot your... your... stuff... your jizz inside me? " she quavered, barely believing something like that could happen to her. A complete stranger, one who hadn't even told her his name was going to cum inside of her! How much dirtier and sluttier could it possibly get? She was thrilled at the thought. This was the most exciting thing that had ever happened to her!

"Oh baby doll... here it comes, sweet thing. Oh yes... yes... I'm going to cum!!!" he managed to gasp between clenched teeth. He pulled himself up, pulling his cock almost all the way out until just the tip pressed against her swollen pussy lips and then he plunged forward driving every massively thick, hard, and throbbing inch of his monstrously large manmeat all the way up her clenching, eager cunt as he began to blast his hot jizz deep inside of her.

"OH MY FUCKING G-G-G-GOD fucking fuck fuck FUCK," Jessica gasped loudly, amazed at the force of his final thrust and astonished at the feel of him blasting jet after jet of molten hot cum insider her sucking pussy. As she felt his cum begin to fill her up she exploded in the most overwhelming orgasm so far. "You're doing it... you're doing it! I can feel it. You're shooting your stuff inside of me, inside my pu... puss... CUNT! Ohhhhhhhhhh Myyyyyyyy GOD!!! I can feel your cum, your hot, hot cum! A real live honest to goodness cock is filling me up with cum!!!"

"Damn straight you little cunt. Fucking right you've got a cock blasting you full of cum. You've got MY cock and I am gonna pump you so full of my hot creamy stuff that you're gonna taste it in the back of your throat!"

Over and over, again and again, he drove his massive cock deep into her pussy – pulling almost all the way out and then jack hammering it deep inside of her, slamming his thick throbbing battering ram of a cock down into her as hard and as fast as he possibly could. Jet after jet after wad after wad of sizzling hot jizz rocketed up inside of her. He filled her to overflowing, there was so much cum that it was pouring out of her cunt and still he wasn't done yet. It blasted so hard and so deep inside of her that she truly believed she did taste it in the back of her throat like just like he threatened she would. He continued to cum, and she continued to cum as well, and his spunk continued to flow out of her pussy, pouring down to soak his balls and her ass in the gooey, creamy liquid.

"I... I... I can feel it... I can feel your cum – your jizz – all that hot sticky jizz up my pussy, my cunt. I can feel you shooting inside of me," she ranted and raved, staring up at him with pure lust in her eyes. "Do it. Fill me up. Pump me full of all your cum. Give it all to me, fuck me and fill me up with everything you've got! I love it. I really am a slut and I love it! I absolutely fucking love it. I love to fuck! I love the feel of cum inside me. I love cock and I love cum! I LOVE IT!!!"

He rammed his cock inside of her. He jammed in every thick hard inch of his meat. He pistoned in and out, his ass pumping up and down, his cock spreading her pussy lips insanely wide and drilling so deep inside her he was carving out new areas of her pussy created just to accommodate the massive log of thick-veined, throbbing manmeat he was pummeling into her. The squishing, slurping, sucking liquid sound of their fucking grew even louder as his jizz mixed with her juice and ran down her thighs to the ground beneath her. Her pussy lips sucked at his cock demanding every drop he had to give, coaxing and urging his dick to feed it what it most desired. Cum. Jizz. Spunk.

And he obliged her. Amazingly he continued to cum – to blast his seed deep within her tight pussy as her cunt walls squeezed his cock, milking the cum from it. His cock plowed its way through the hot, white jizz that was already filling her to overflowing. His balls spasmed and contracted and continued to produce great gobs of thick spunk to satisfy her insatiable craving.

"What a hot piece of ass you are! What a total slutty cunt of a little girl!" he moaned as his onslaught finally began to slow. "You've squeezed out every last drop of cum from my balls and then some!"

"You fucked me! You came inside me! You filled me up with your jizz! OH MY GOD... I love it! I fucking LOVE IT!" she exhaulted, her face shining in the afterglow of her numerous orgasms. Her eyes devouring the sight of him with pure lust. "And it feels so good... your jizz inside me feels so warm and so wet and so good. Oh God I'm cumming again just from the feel of it!" she gushed. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh GOD YES!!! I love it! I love your cum. I love your cock. I love cock and cum and cock and cum... cum... cum... oh yes... oh God yes. I love jizz. I love spunk. I love all the wonderful white, hot cum your big cock gave me. I love it!!! I'm a slut and I love it!!!"

Dillinger
Dillinger
306 Followers