Innocent Blood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The monster inside her took its opportunity with her lapse of control. Quickly rising up, she couldn't help viciously biting into Damian's sweaty neck. At the same instant his once-innocent blood poured into her mouth, filling her, his cock exploded again, coating her vaginal walls with his cum. The monster drew on Damian's life blood strongly, not able to get enough. Damian's cock continued to explode, overfilling her spasming pussy with his cum. Vaguely, she felt Damian pull her closer to his neck, letting her feed. But when she couldn't stop, the monster having taken control, she felt him start to push her back, his struggles increasing the more she fed. She was vaguely aware of his warm blood coating her face, running down his neck, and being smeared on their bodies as they writhed together; Damian to get free, the monster to feed.

Struggling inside her mind, she pulled the monster away from Damian, ripping a loud cry from her mouth. The monster accepted her control over it, letting her deal with the consequences. She felt his cock soften inside her. Rising off of him, she saw that his breath was ragged and he was very pale and cold to the touch. She licked the wound the monster had made, knowing that it would stop the bleeding no matter how deeply Damian had been bitten. The wound starting to heal, she lay him back down on the bed and got off of him, their combined wetness running down her inner thighs. He'd be alright, she knew; he might fall into a coma, but he'd wake up eventually. She turned around to gather her clothes, getting ready to leave.

She looked at Damian once again, looking so weak and helpless there, lying on his back, his eyes pleading with her to help him. She returned the look, not knowing what to do. She'd never let the monster get control of her before, and now he was probably going to die because of it. She threw her clothes back down on the ground, her decision made. She fumbled in her skirt for the pocket knife she always carried, ripping the garment in her haste. With the shredded skirt and knife in hand, she crawled onto the bed and gently lifted Damian's torso. She sat down and rested his head in her lap. She looked at him, her chest moving rapidly with her breathing. She was so afraid of what would happen if something went wrong. He looked at her calmly, seeming to reassure her.

Wiping off the wetness of their sweat and his blood, she felt the coldness of his body, and knew that what she had decided was probably the best thing to do under the circumstances. After throwing the ruined skirt back to the pile of clothes, she pulled out the blade of the knife, and drug it across one of her nipples, the sting causing her to flinch. She felt her own warm blood flowing out of the small wound. She lifted Damian's head to the wound.

"You must feed, Damian," she whispered, desperately. "If you don't, you might die."

She was afraid that he wouldn't feed from her. That fear left her when she felt the gentle suction from Damian's lips as he pulled her own blood into him. She closed her eyes, reveling in the sensation of feeding another life; it was a first for her, one of the few things she was still innocent in. She almost felt like a mother with her infant. She slowly pulled Damian's weak form away from her before she, too, started to suffer the effects of blood loss. She eased him back down on the bed and pulled the covers over their naked bodies. She wasn't leaving tonight; he'd need her yet.

"I'm sorry," she whispered. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." She knew that tears were flowing down her cheeks. She couldn't bear to look at him after what she'd done, so she closed her eyes. She hadn't regretted the pleasure that she'd taken, but she now regretted having come through his window in the first place.

She felt his finger brush over the wet paths her tears made. She opened her eyes to look at him looking at her, afraid of what he might say.

"I've been waiting for you," he whispered. His eyes closed as sleep took him.

She couldn't reply; too many thoughts ran through her mind. Setting them aside for later, she lay down behind him, wrapping her arms around his chest and wrapping her legs around his thighs. She held on tightly, pressing her nude form against him. It would be a painful night for him, and this connection, the feeling of her nakedness pressed against him, might help. Pulling her fangs in, she gently kissed the back of his shoulder. She closed her eyes, readying herself for whatever may happen.

12